Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1572997 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Olowunl01:

Abeg tell your boss that he now has an oppurtunity to build something in Lagos, so that we lagosians can point to something that Tinubu built... cos most bonafide lagosians know he did not do much; and just like you people had disassociated Tinubu from Buhari failures, we cannot credit him with Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu successes.

I see no reason why 4th mainland bridge cannot be built in 4years; him don promise you Ikorodu people since 20yrs ago; na just so so plan we dey see; and I personally prefer the original bridge designed with mass transit rail๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Time to go buy lands & hold for Ikorodu.

The 4th mainland bridge will be done before the end of Sanwo-Olu second time hopefully.

Land don almost finish for Ikorodu, na to dey go far far to Epe remain.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Olowunl01:

Abeg tell your boss that he now has an oppurtunity to build something in Lagos, so that we lagosians can point to something that Tinubu built... cos most bonafide lagosians know he did not do much; and just like you people had disassociated Tinubu from Buhari failures, we cannot credit him with Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu successes.

I see no reason why 4th mainland bridge cannot be built in 4years; him don promise you Ikorodu people since 20yrs ago; na just so so plan we dey see; and I personally prefer the original bridge designed with mass transit rail๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Time to go buy lands & hold for Ikorodu.

grin

Lekki International Airport and Badagry Deep Seaport are sure banker.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:
grin

I assure everyone, Tinubu won't let you down and the works start now. Teams are already built to actualizing the plans for greater Nigeria.

First 100 Days will convince everyone that right choice is made and hopes of all will be renewed on prosperous Nigeria.

Sha gauge your expectation small small. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 11:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Spy..360:

With the BVAS, I don't think rigging will be easy. The only area I am looking concerned is vote buying. Even that is being taken care of by Buhari and CBN
Thank you Mr Spy. BVAS has eradicated rigging, CBN and Buhari stopped vote buying and I completely agree with you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2023
larride:

Sha gauge your expectation small small. cheesy

grin

I believe bro.... genuinely believe in his plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2023
larride:
Tinubu has a lot of work to do tbh. Fix the fiscal and monetary policy.

Fix the economy

Tackle security

Fix electricity

May God make it easy for him. Amen.
First on his plate will be to arrest Emefiele ๐Ÿ™‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2023
ToyinDipo:

But wonโ€™t he have a hypothetical chance with Obi.

4 years is a very long time. I think they need someone who at least knows how to campaign. Atiku is one of the laziest campaigners out there and he is an absentee politician.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2023
obainojazz:
We good over hereโ€ฆ You get plans to come grin
E dey the list ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2023
TrebleChamp:
First on his plate will be to arrest Emefiele ๐Ÿ™‚

Emefiele will be wise enough to resign before May 29 and japa

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Lekki International Airport and Badagry Deep Seaport are sure banker.
Onne Port. Calabar Port. Ibom Port. Kaduna Dry Port.

Everything must not be in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Elder0..001:

Free and fair or not, Peter obi won't get more than 100k votes in the general elections.

Elections aren't won on nairaland and twitter.
No be by noise, if not buhari for no be president.

Laugh wan kill me. Elder of Life. Agba Octopus.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:21am On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

I believe bro.... genuinely believe in his plans.

I do also but gauge your expectation so as not to be grossly disappointment. There is a lot of work to do.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:
grin

I assure everyone, Tinubu won't let you down and the works start now. Teams are already built to actualizing the plans for greater Nigeria.

First 100 Days will convince everyone that right choice is made and hopes of all will be renewed on prosperous Nigeria.
Am sure you also assured people Buhari won't let anyone down, calm down with your assurance cos you can't see the future. Let us all in Nigeria pray he doesn't let us down, cos na all of us go enjoy the success or failure. God will help him succeed....

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
Unlimited22:

grin

Badagry Deep Seaport ain't FG Project, same as Lekki International Airport.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
larride:

Emefiele will be wise enough to resign before May 29 and japa
He doesn't need anybody to tell him that one....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Laugh wan kill me. Elder of Life. Agba Octopus.
Ha. Who made this prediction abeg?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

I agree with you Sean! cheesy
bro, I have never been actively involved in any Nigerian election from history.. what I do is I only glance the final result anouncement with less attention and cares less..

Buhari tried by curbing vote buying.. but you know as humans, we create another door ๐Ÿšช if the one we re using closes..
That's what they did, the politicians created another avenue which means muscling their way through..

But it's all good, this will only make us tougher.. you know the temerity you will have when people start doing all sorts of irregularities with reckless abandon and without emotions because by the way, the head is as corrupt..

Where I fรบcked up was the fact that I tended to manufacture some atom of hope that things will get right since the woke youths this time are actively involved..

But life is not a dream.. and whether we like it or not, we have to accept reality.. this is reality.. no more dreams..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
This would be a government of propaganda! You thought propaganda was bad during buhari?

Fuel it times 10 and know that your minds and brains are about to be thoroughly raped!!

Look at nairaland front page and know what to expect.

Paid users that push calculated messages with the aim of forming and pushing narratives and favorable opinions.

Consistently sowing seeds of discord and disbelief amongst the citizens when anyone dares to criticize something wrong.

Expect some brilliant enablers to always be on standby to defend the government no matter how bad or worse they do.

Bookmark this post. It would be revisited in no time.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Am sure you also assured people Buhari won't let anyone down, calm down with your assurance cos you can't see the future. Let us all in Nigeria pray he doesn't let us down, cos na all of us go enjoy the success or failure. God we make him succeed....

grin

..... alright big bro.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Badagry Deep Seaport ain't FG Project, same as Lekki International Airport.
I'm just saying. He's the president-elect of Nigeria, not of Lagos.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:
grin

FINAL: Nigeriaโ€™s Presidential Election results

APC = 8,805,655
PDP = 6,984,520
LP = 6,098,588
NNPP = 1,496,687
Others = 666,298

Take half of Obis vote, give to Atiku, assume the other half stayed home, and Atiku is President

Take away Governors effect and there's a decent chance Obi gets the highest vote

"Governors effect" not only includes rigging (writing result), but includes mobilisation of party members, voter inducement, vote suppression and voter intimidation. Removing rigging alone won't give Obi Presidency, the other elements, especially mobilisation and voter suppression play a big part

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Unlimited22:

Onne port is already functional and vessels are berthing there already. Not sure about Calabar port.

What's holding Ibom Port is compensation that those in the communities are asking for. Nigerians and greed. The State Govt is looking for another investor after the first one pulled out.

I really do not know why they want to build another seaport at badagry after the Lekki own tbh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023
larride:

I do also but gauge your expectation so as not to be grossly disappointment. There is a lot of work to do.

grin

.... if he fails, God forbid, I may possibly lose interest in Nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2023

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
A new false hope one will give himself is that tinubu will fix this zoo republic grin

Once bitten twice shy..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Unlimited22:

I'm just saying. He's the president-elect of Nigeria, not of Lagos.

I get it now and I agree with you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2023
larride:

Onne port is already functional and vessels are berthing there already. Not sure about Calabar port.

What's hold Ibom Port is compensation that those in the communities are asking for. Nigerians and greed. The State Govt is looking for another investor after the first one pulled out.

I really do not know why they want to build another seaport at badagry after the Lekki own tbh
Onne Port is not at anything close to full capacity. Opening it up along with Calabar Port will decongest Apapa but I feel it's not in the interest of those who are feeding fat from Apapa port
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Ibime:

Take half of Obis vote, give to Atiku, assume the other half stayed home, and Atiku is President

Take away Governors effect and there's a decent chance Obi gets the highest vote

"Governors effect" not only includes rigging (writing result), but includes mobilisation of party members, voter inducement, vote suppression and voter intimidation. Removing rigging alone won't give Obi Presidency, the other elements, especially mobilisation and voter suppression play a big part
In March or April of 2022, guys went to Wadata Plaza to tell PDP stakeholders to present a ticket of Obi and Kwankwaso or Tambuwal, but their minds were already made up, plus the Atiku dollar effect.

If he'd even agreed to be an elder statesman and give his Blessing to any of the two variations above, PDP would've won the elections before 7pm on Saturday.

Now he's about to fucck off to Dubai before returning to contest again in 2027 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.... if he fails, God forbid, I may possibly lose interest in Nigeria.

At the end of 4 years, we will gauge his score card. I'm hopeful that we will have seen significant improvement in the country.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Btw who dey UK, US or Canny wey dey find husband?

I'm tall dark handsome and I can cook and clean ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2023
izz..ou:

In 2019, the SW didn't even give APC block votes. APC won the election with 3 million votes, and the SW gave a difference of less than 550,000 votes. Do the maths. Even PDP won in Ondo, a SW state.

The moment Tinubu confirms a Muslim as his vice, Game Over.

These NC states you're counting would be off the table. Northern states with large number of Christians would be off too. SE and SS automatically disappears

If you ask me, Atiku has all the advantage of the three.
Octopus. Tinubu has won with a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: superfelix and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.