Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1432552 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) ... (4628) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
I dey shame on APC behalf.

Spits.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Peter Obi should have also lobbied the International community especially after the Presidential elections.

Since hotspots for voter suppression have been identified, make a list of these places and ensure the International community takes interest in them.

For example, I sure know there will be no thugs in Ikorodu disturbing voters. Those are the places APC will use to justify the election as been peaceful. That party mad. grin

Absolutely spot on!
Obi has been lassie-fair in his actions post presidential elections. Even many obidients were eager to share their genuine polling unit results on twitter to aid his claims. People started saying we should stop exposing these things on twitter. That we're revealing everything.

Now everyone is on Siddon look mode.
The energy isn't just there.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
larride:

No the stat is not correct.

The total valid votes is just a little over 2m. Total valid votes no reach 2.1m sef and Fashola alone had 1.5 out of the 2m votes.

Okay , now I get . Probably the data they used is not accurate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
I dey shame on APC behalf.

Spits.

Why? Is the end result not about winning and if one is not satisfied,the court is there!!! So they said cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Itsrm:

My brother, na so we dey see am o.

Politics is really big in Rivers State. Too much money is available to spend and the money gets to a lot of people especially in this electioneering period.

These people are ready to do anything to preserve their source of income.

Too much money?

Let nobody come here to shout about states or nigeria itself being broke again oh sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Itsrm:

You no go speak the one wey you understand?

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Don J no understand Yoruba one bit !
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Guy it is what it is. People take shot at me every day day with gallon, fat 70 year old man.even you have done so recently. Sometimes you waka pass.

I remember calling for us to be the voices of reason on this thread and exchange our ideological differences in a matured way moving forward only for you to ignore it and still insult me from the sidelines. grin cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Only God knows when this country will evolve beyond thuggery. Really disappointed but not surprised with reports from different areas how people are being harassed and intimidated especially in Lagos. Lagos APC has to find a way to talk to and suppress the thuggish elements amongst them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
I think LP will also take a bit of blame too.

LP went too deep with the "The Presidential Election was rigged" messaging, so much that people became too convinced that their votes will no longer count so they sat at home.

Without a very high voter turnout, instances of rigging and voter suppression will be minimised to the barest minimum.

Donjazet2
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Emaprince:
Not surprised really. I already got a VN on some thugs with bottles and various weapons in surulere.

Me no get any business with lagos guber election. ..so I carry my self enter hotel for ikoyi. I'll be back on Monday.

Meanwhile, come join me tongue
I also just made one correct okra soup with goat meatā€¦ Learnt from YouTube šŸŒ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Elder0001:

Too much money?

Let nobody come here to shout about states or nigeria itself being broke again oh sad

Rivers state is not broke by any stretch of imagination. Na why I no fit argue with ibime the other day. The state should be doing much better than this.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
nihilistjnr:

You get bow tie?
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
chrisooblog:
Only God knows when this country will evolve beyond thuggery. Really disappointed but not surprised with reports from different areas how people are being harassed and intimidated especially in Lagos. Lagos APC has to find a way to talk to and suppress the thuggish elements amongst them.

U saw MC Oluomo a card carrying member of APC Lagos addressing his generals telling them they know what to do if they feel they are losing and he ended his speech there .

Then u say APC Lagos should find a way to talk and suppress the thuggish elements amongst them.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

This is funny trust me
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This is coming from u who did everything possible to criticize ā€œpeaceful protestersā€ during ENDARS and when the peaceful protests were hijacked by state and none state elements ; u turned back to tell us ā€œ I told u soā€

Peter Obi is not an overly emotional being and knows a peaceful protest following an election he lost will be turned over its head and will likely get him arrested for treason . If he doesnā€™t become the president heaven will not fall Abeg !

The way you continue to press my balls for this endsars matter. grin cheesy grin
Oga Abeg free my scrotal sac na. cheesy cheesy

Anyways I believe I have fully documented my thought processes concerning that endsars issue. Coming on the heels of the black lives matter movement which I had initially supported but which ended up being devolving into something else entirely. I was extremely apprehensive and skeptical of the endsars protest and at a point even believed that it was yahoo boys who just wanted free reign to scam more. But anyways, I think you can agree with me in the end that the term "massacre" was severely overstated. Right?
One person dead is very unfortunate and shouldn't happen but in the context of that night, people were alluding that more than 50 youths had just been shot dead by the soldiers. Something we now know for sure wasn't true.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U saw MC Oluomo a card carrying member of APC Lagos addressing his generals telling them they know what to do if they feel they are losing and he ended his speech there .

Then u say APC Lagos should find a way to talk and suppress the thuggish elements amongst them.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

This is funny trust me
Itā€™s painful when people who should be behind bars are threatening the right of the voters and nothing is done,just seeing the video where he was threatening voter and the police saying itā€™s a joke makes me more angry at the police force...

Something should be done about that MC Oluomo jawe
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ohhh APC and PDP no longer have millions of voters. 4 people tweeting in a room,social media noisemakers with no pvc are the reasons for low voter turnout? Didn't they come a distant 3rd again?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
I think LP will also take a bit of blame too.

LP went too deep with the "The Presidential Election was rigged" messaging, so much that people became too convinced that their votes will no longer count so they sat at home.

Without a very high voter turnout, instances of rigging and voter suppression will be minimised to the barest minimum.

Donjazet2

But it was indeed, rigged widespread. There have been soo many different revelations made in random states.

Soo many disparities in results announced by inec and what was seen from original results.

Even kogi and gombe was not spared. A recent twitter post detailed the disparities Obi got in okene, kogi state to that which was announced.
Same in gombe state. So yes, there is a legitimate messaging there.

But indeed there should have found a way of ensuring the base was still gingered. I personally believe that a show of force via peaceful protests would have built a solidarity cry which would sustain that momentum and perhaps create a siege mentality that drives people to the polls. With hope of us rectifying what was done.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Segedinho:
Otilor.

https://mobile.twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1637049731674169345

Good riddance to bad rubbish ! They should kill more of these thugs to send a clear message to the rest .

They donā€™t even bother to get PVCā€™s to support their candidate ; yet they will intimidate voters who came out to vote
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Shegzdave:

Itā€™s painful when people who should be behind bars are threatening the right of the voters and nothing is done,just seeing the video where he was threatening voter and the police saying itā€™s a joke makes me more angry at the police force...

Something should be done about that MC Oluomo jawe

The video should annoy any sane mind and the government should do something about it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Unlimited22:
Lmao see what's happening in Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River.

And when Mahmood Yakubu declares whom he wants, People will come and tell me to stop expecting failure and displaying pessimism.

Make una continue. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

As for me, God will help me in that I won't be here for the next general election cycle.

I don't think is Mahmoud Yakubu that will declare Gubernatorial Election Winner.

The results are collated at state level and the winner declared by Returning Officers which are mostly profs.

That being said, I don't think Mahmood declares who he wants. All Returning Officers from all states brought their results to the National Collation Centre during the presidential election. Mahmood worked with the numbers they brought in. They did their calculation based on the results in front of them and Tinubu has the highest votes. So he declared Tinubu winner of the President Election.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Good riddance to bad rubbish ! They should kill more of these thugs to send a clear message to the rest .

They donā€™t even bother to get PVCā€™s to support their candidate ; yet they will intimidate voters who came out to vote

Abeg oo,You want ethnic cleansing to happen? We that are not Igbos will collect join too o,I don't belong to the now beloved Hausa/Fulani or northerners. I no wan collect for another tribe so called 'sin' oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Amigoss:

Abeg oo,You want ethnic cleansing to happen? We that are not Igbos will collect join too o,I don't belong to the now beloved Hausa/Fulani or northerners. I no wan collect for another tribe so called 'sin' oo

I donā€™t see any ethnic cleaning happening . Police officers shot at politics thugs; a thatā€™s what was narrated in the video . Na security operatives loyal to FG mowed down a political thug as they were assigned to do
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Donjazet2:
The news of widespread voter apathy is very sad to see and I blame Obi. He has been an extremely poor mobilizer.

Throughout the campaign he has literally been pushed by the Obidients. He doesn't know how to galvanize and tap into the feelings of his own base.

He was basically robbed of his votes and rather than call for peaceful protests and be a rallying point, he kept deciding to douse the flames of his supporters.

Many Obidient voters are highly demoralised, the energy is dissipating because of the hopelessness of the situation.

Look at Lagos, everyone knew what to expect today, everyone knew that thugs would show themselves today, how can't you take proactive measures to ensure that your base is protected. Why not call some powerful people to mount pressure on security agencies to do the right thing? How don't you reach out to APC stalwarts to get the top brass to speak out against their boys or just do something, anything! About security of your base?

Well however it turns out, I personally can beat my chest and say "I did my best". I played my own role in our own democracy, in trying to change our country for good.

The last 8 years was one of radical propaganda. Let's see where we go from here.
bro, first of all, obi is a business man and a billionaire..
I learnt he is the sole importer of amarula, don pregnione and host others.. he is the CEO of next supermarket..

What if protests goes rogue and properties starts to be destroyed.. don't you think he'd loose in both the gorvenment and also his businesses..

And also as a business man, he is heavily dependant on gorvenment waivers.. believe me he wouldn't want to be in the wrong side of tinubu.. do you wonder why he calls everyone his elder brother..

Bro that man is a business man and a con artist

Politicians no send our papa.. na only their selfish interests them send bro..

I whyne you not

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Segedinho:
Otilor.

Bro...the place I am now(movenpick)... Some Politicians lodges here enjoying good life. After seeing how these people enjoy life from the money they looted whilst denying ediots like the one in the link a better life, I wonder how anybody will be carrying politicians matter for head...especially the thugs who put their lives on the line, and go as far as injuring and killing perceived oppositions.

He died for a chicken 5k probably. Its possible he won't be paid sef...just like the ikorodu women that sold their future on credit. Smh

He got what he deserved.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
seankafor:
bro, first of all, obi is a business man and a billionaire..
I learnt he is the sole importer of amarula, don pregnione and host others.. he is the CEO of next supermarket..

What if protests goes rogue and properties starts to be destroyed.. don't you think he'd loose in both the gorvenment and also his businesses..

And also as a business man, he is heavily dependant on gorvenment waivers.. believe me he wouldn't want to be in the wrong side of tinubu.. do you wonder why he calls everyone his elder brother..

Bro that man is a business man and a con artist

Politicians no send our papa.. na only their selfish interests them send bro..

I whyne you not

You are intelligent I hope you know that

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Segedinho:
Otilor.

Jesus, am I evil for smiling happily at one's death??
Is this shadenfraude in display? That moment a criminal who inflicts pain on innocent victims and causes pandemonium all around is sent to his maker to take stock of his life.

I hope this video goes widespread so that other tinubu thugs will be demotivated to go out there and cause problem.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
monerozi5590:

I don't think is Mahmoud Yakubu that will declare Gubernatorial Election Winner.

The results are collated at state level and the winner declared by Returning Officers which are mostly profs.

That being said, I don't think Mahmood declares who he wants. All Returning Officers from all states brought their results to the National Collation Centre during the presidential election. Mahmood worked with the numbers they brought in. They did their calculation based on the results in front of them and Tinubu has the highest votes. So he declared Tinubu winner of the President Election.
When you're ready to address the bread and butter of the matter i am raising, feel free to quote me.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Please is there anybody on this thread with real life experience of using solar or knowing someone who uses solar himself in his own house? I don't mean, "theoretical calculations". Like real life usage.

I would like to know the person's experience. The challenges, the benefits. The overall difference from nepa and gen. Long term challenges. Anybody?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Unlimited22:

When you're ready to address the bread and butter of the matter i am raising, feel free to quote me.

That's what I just addressed. Is it Mahmood that's sending thug to disrupt election ?

INEC work with numbers infront of them. INEC will always cancel results from units where there are violence like snatching of ballot boxes and all. Will even order for re-run in cases where those results from those unit will affect the overall outcome of the results.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by plat0: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Itsrm:

Rivers state is not broke by any stretch of imagination. Na why I no fit argue with ibime the other day. The state should be doing much better than this.
I had to look for your moniker, I told you earlier that Cole would win. Amachi is already using soldiers to hijack ballot boxes in his LGA..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) ... (4628) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mƩs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), KanielOutis92, Afz9095(m), izzou(m), TemporaryHansel, Ibime(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.