Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1458261 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (4654) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Margin.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
DriveByKiller:
I earlier told you I was observing the election from an official standpoint.

Lots of people didn't vote, Joe. Lots. I had never in my life seen people come out in large numbers to vote like they did few weeks ago.

If people vote in that huge number last presidential election and we still had 27% of registered voters that should tell us something about our base number.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AnfieldFan: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
abduleez1:
To keep up with this na thread sef ehn na wa.... πŸ™„πŸ™ƒ
Person miss one day and you'd have to come back to read 20 pages. Me wey dey slow with reading before and take time digesting talking points before moving to the next. 🌚🌚

Anyways, the only GOOD thing I can mention about this Buhari presidency is his infrastructural push and that's prolly mainly because of the likes of Amaechi and Fashola.
I commend him for his dedication on rail Lagos-Ibadan Expressway & Railway. Lagos-Kano rail, 2nd nIger Bridge, coastal railway plan/devt, and the brilliant idea of Private organizations funding major road projects in exchange for tax rebate etc. (I'm even thinking it was engineered by the likes of Osinbajo). Jah bless who brought that idea. I believe that's the major reason the regime looks like it's working or their infrastructural projects has had any headway.

Asides that Buhari has performed woefully in every part of the economy or general outlook if the country. Security has worsened even tho Buhari has somehow spent the most in actively making our military modernised and well equipped and improvement in welfare.
Buhari to my understanding has performed well in equipping Nigeria military and somehow gaining the favour of the US. But his management of security in the country is abysmal especially when you take into account that he directly or indirectly encouraged widespread insecurity and brigandry.

In terms of HDI Buhari is far worse. Economy is worse off. Standard of Living is atrocious. Number of unemployment is prolly times two of GEJs. Economic outlook is grim. Even in sectors where the govt is actually working you hardly feel the effect cos almost all parts of the economy is fragmented and unlinked.

You're building railways and roads, building airport terminas fine β€” of what use would the infrastructure be when farmers and passengers can't use the rails and roads for transport when they're afraid to go to farms or transport due to banditry, herdsmen, terrorism and other forms of insecurity??
I feel this is one of the major reasons why no one feels Buhari's infrastructural push at all cos the economy is disconnected.

Add all this one stupid CBN anti-people policies. The other time was ban on bitcoin etc, BDC fight, now naira redesign. They try to build up a part of the economy and ultimately erode the gains they've had with one $tupid policy in another.

You might say GEJ had widespread corruption but the country wasn't this bad in his time. Under Buhari you have widespread hyper-inflation nationwide. Deterioration of the currency due to money printing by CBN.

CBN and Bank Of Agriculture usually mouth off how they've invested in agriculture and always drop statistical claims how they've improved upon agriculture and grown the sector but in real terms it seems it premium regression. Prices don't drop instead it increases. Food inflation is off the charts. I'm hardly seeing value added to domestic agric produce. Hardly even meeting local consumption is the order of the day. So these claims all seems wash to me.

I don't even want to talk about education or healthcare.

One thing about Jonathan's era was that they were stealing aplenty and wanton spending but somehow they found a way to make the private sector drive the economy through policies.
This is how Lagos has been working. There's the general belief that Sanwo Only didn't really do anything of note amongst lagosians. But that doesn't hinder the state in anyway cos the state has been modelled in a way it works for itself or private sector drive it's economy. Govt just sit down and make progressive policies.

Nobody can talk about corruption and be comparing Jonathan and Buhari regime and I'll take them serious supporting bubu. This is a govt were wanton stealing was happening. Imagine make people steal money and you'd be hearing "snake and monkeys and crocodiles swallowing monies". That wasn't the case with GEJ, at least they steal money with their full chest. This one go steal money but steal dey treat us as f00ls with gaslighting. 🀑

Why has crude oil production been consistently dropping to the point we were not top 3 in Africa. It's only just recently last month OPEC said Nigeria's now the largest producer in Africa. And that's if this people don't decide to steal more and drop the production like they've been doing.

Man, don't waste your breath, or since you most likely typed this with your thumbs on a mobile phone, don't stress your thumbs...

Everything that can be said has been said a million times before, if people are still saying it, it's most likely because other people have closed their minds off to gross incompetence and general disregard of the population because of their political preferences....
It doesn't matter what happens, as long as it comes with the party, ways to defend, prop up or even totally circumnavigate the issue or issues will be devised.....
It is what it is πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
Margin.

Somebody vote NNPP for Lagos?

WTF is that? angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
abduleez1:

Later all of us go comeback dey cry later when some ill informed percentage vote Nonsense give us.
Okay. Make we dey play. We never ready walahi.

As one wise man once said, the people deserve their leaders.

So you expect people to come out and vote when thugs were heavily armed?

One man got shot by thugs, just right in front of my street. If you Batstards don't have anything reasonable to say, then keep shut!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
DriveByKiller:
I earlier told you I was observing the election from an official standpoint.

Lots of people didn't vote, Joe. Lots. I had never in my life seen people come out in large numbers to vote like they did few weeks ago.
did you observe all the polling unit in Nigeria before you arrived at this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
1-1 goaless draw

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
abduleez1:
To keep up with this na thread sef ehn na wa.... πŸ™„πŸ™ƒ
Person miss one day and you'd have to come back to read 20 pages. Me wey dey slow with reading before and take time digesting talking points before moving to the next. 🌚🌚

Anyways, the only GOOD thing I can mention about this Buhari presidency is his infrastructural push and that's prolly mainly because of the likes of Amaechi and Fashola.
I commend him for his dedication on rail Lagos-Ibadan Expressway & Railway. Lagos-Kano rail, 2nd nIger Bridge, coastal railway plan/devt, and the brilliant idea of Private organizations funding major road projects in exchange for tax rebate etc. (I'm even thinking it was engineered by the likes of Osinbajo). Jah bless who brought that idea. I believe that's the major reason the regime looks like it's working or their infrastructural projects has had any headway.

Asides that Buhari has performed woefully in every part of the economy or general outlook if the country. Security has worsened even tho Buhari has somehow spent the most in actively making our military modernised and well equipped and improvement in welfare.
Buhari to my understanding has performed well in equipping Nigeria military and somehow gaining the favour of the US. But his management of security in the country is abysmal especially when you take into account that he directly or indirectly encouraged widespread insecurity and brigandry.

In terms of HDI Buhari is far worse. Economy is worse off. Standard of Living is atrocious. Number of unemployment is prolly times two of GEJs. Economic outlook is grim. Even in sectors where the govt is actually working you hardly feel the effect cos almost all parts of the economy is fragmented and unlinked.

You're building railways and roads, building airport terminas fine β€” of what use would the infrastructure be when farmers and passengers can't use the rails and roads for transport when they're afraid to go to farms or transport due to banditry, herdsmen, terrorism and other forms of insecurity??
I feel this is one of the major reasons why no one feels Buhari's infrastructural push at all cos the economy is disconnected.

Add all this one stupid CBN anti-people policies. The other time was ban on bitcoin etc, BDC fight, now naira redesign. They try to build up a part of the economy and ultimately erode the gains they've had with one $tupid policy in another.

You might say GEJ had widespread corruption but the country wasn't this bad in his time. Under Buhari you have widespread hyper-inflation nationwide. Deterioration of the currency due to money printing by CBN.

CBN and Bank Of Agriculture usually mouth off how they've invested in agriculture and always drop statistical claims how they've improved upon agriculture and grown the sector but in real terms it seems it premium regression. Prices don't drop instead it increases. Food inflation is off the charts. I'm hardly seeing value added to domestic agric produce. Hardly even meeting local consumption is the order of the day. So these claims all seems wash to me.

I don't even want to talk about education or healthcare.

One thing about Jonathan's era was that they were stealing aplenty and wanton spending but somehow they found a way to make the private sector drive the economy through policies.
This is how Lagos has been working. There's the general belief that Sanwo Only didn't really do anything of note amongst lagosians. But that doesn't hinder the state in anyway cos the state has been modelled in a way it works for itself or private sector drive it's economy. Govt just sit down and make progressive policies.

Nobody can talk about corruption and be comparing Jonathan and Buhari regime and I'll take them serious supporting bubu. This is a govt were wanton stealing was happening. Imagine make people steal money and you'd be hearing "snake and monkeys and crocodiles swallowing monies". That wasn't the case with GEJ, at least they steal money with their full chest. This one go steal money but steal dey treat us as f00ls with gaslighting. 🀑

Why has crude oil production been consistently dropping to the point we were not top 3 in Africa. It's only just recently last month OPEC said Nigeria's now the largest producer in Africa. And that's if this people don't decide to steal more and drop the production like they've been doing.

I pity your mentions, tbh

He is coming

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
abduleez1:

And you dey blame politicians with this kind mindset?? I no go surprise if Nigeria still no better for the next 50yrs if you somehow enter govt in a few years. Who go come deliver Nigeria since all of us go still do wetin we dey chastise others from?
bahaha hahahahah grin grin grin

Dey play
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
izzou:

WTF is that? angry

E be like say u never see those northerners in Lagos on a sallah day . I’ve seen them
On the way to sallah wearing that Kwankwansiya red cap wella in Lagos . That’s why I’m surprised the red cap fraud no get reasonable votes outside Kano despite having fanatics spread across the Niger
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
izzou:

WTF is that? angry

Bros,are they smelling? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Donjazet2:
A Lagos voter today.
No. Recheck your source.

That happened in Ebonyi.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
izzou:

I pity your mentions, tbh

He is coming

Abduleez1, prepare you basket and your hose cheesy cheesy
My mans is coming cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Anything to lick Tinubu's ass even if the agenda is of low iq.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Instead of condemning the nonsense stunt APC did una fav agbaya went digging for electoral violence/misconduct that happened in other states.

You can't support apc without sounding stupid.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ibukzy:
lipsrsealed
Oni Yabaleft grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

No. Recheck your source.

That happened in Ebonyi.

Own goal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Know the mindset of the person you argue with.
He says and I quote, "these people are born with crime DNA embedded in them"
"Beasts of no culture".
Raumdetuer.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ibukzy:
lipsrsealed

Lagos state sponsored

The same ones who didn't condemn other states are now looking for who will do the condemnation for them

Wailing just start. It will go in for 4yrs

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

No. Recheck your source.

That happened in Ebonyi.

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
Results never begin show wailing like Bush babies don start

Long may the wailing continue

The same people who failed to condemn when it happens everywhere are now wailing

These tears are too delicious

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
The entire electoral process in Nigeria is a sham! The entire country is riddled with voter intimidation, election manipulation, thuggery, voters inducement, voter suppression etc. This is a national problem that will not go away any time soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bi ewure ba fi ese ha ile, she o fe bu olowo e je ni

What can it do other than to bleat endlessly

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Once upon a time when he actually criticized presidents. Although this time with an evil agenda.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
izzou:

grin grin
He might have been misled into posting it.

Anyway, Ebonyi and Lagos have APC Governors though. So, the agenda still fits.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Preserve some of these juicy tears for the next 4yrs unless you plan to finish it all today

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oasisx when you are done with rigging in Kaduna Imo and Delta state kindly post some pictures of our dearly beloved President elect as a reminder of what will be on what walls of private businesses and public offices for the next 4yrs

From concerned
El oh El

L O L

Lovers of Lagos

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (4654) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: kad199, raumdeuter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.