Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1436457 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (4630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
obainojazz:
My sis and dad did their masters in U.I… I’ve been to U.I countless times and I can tell you there are lecturers that speak Yoruba well in class.

It’s not due to tribalism but that’s how Nigeria is built…

The ofe mmanu the lecturer called you is wrong and I hope he gets what’s coming for him.

They called me this in Enugu and that didn't make me not to visit there multiple times after my NYSC, or hate all Igbos. But when your handshake is now beyond the elbow, you must be crazy not to expect a reaction from me.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Puntingnoob: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
After reading 10+ pages:

I learnt there is no HOPE for Nigeria. Humans are creature that put their self interest first. We have a country it citizens are incapable of putting that self interest aside for a common goal. ☹️☹️☹️.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lols, some delusional people dey expect the LP candidate to win the election when he no sabi the language of the people he wan govern.

Regardless of your tribe, your leadership qualities are questionable if you can't communicate well in the appropriate language(s).

If GRV is really serious about governing the state and wresting power from APC in Lagos, he should intensify his efforts in learning Yoruba language now.

In the next four years if LP can build on their wins in the 2023 elections and become stronger in 2027, he may stand a better chance.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

Hmmmmm

Make we see how e go take end
So crazy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
User09:

What tower is that?
Nestoil Tower by my guy Obijackson… Dude lives in Okija with private helicopter in his compound he uses to fly to lag grin

The guy is practically carry your village now and I’m glad my site is 3 mins drive from his house grin

Building roads, brought police station there I think, he’s also planning to construct a 1500 MW gas power plant in Okija to add to the national grid…

Government eyes is now in Okija and it’s probably because of him… Soludo constructed another road near my place, government provided water for us and all we had to do was connect pipe to our houses.

I never lacked water visiting Okija in my six years in Awka

He’s better than other stingy billionaires

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
obainojazz:
My sis and dad did their masters in U.I… I’ve been to U.I countless times and I can tell you there are lecturers that speak Yoruba well in class.

It’s not due to tribalism but that’s how Nigeria is built…

The ofe mmanu the lecturer called you is wrong and I hope he gets what’s coming for him.
Tribalism is human nature, e no get where person no dey face one form of discrimination or the other. To now choose to be a raging tribalist because you faced tribalism only shows you're yet to heal from trauma or you're using whatever you experienced to show what's always been in you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Emaprince:
You big pass this bro.

Leave ribit for Sean. Na their class be that.

Baba, I don free the matter.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

NestOil Headquarters

Akin Adesola street, VI

I see...Thanks

It should be company owned right?...And not by an individual or am I missing something?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
airmark:

They called me this in Enugu and that didn't make me not to visit there multiple times after my NYSC, or hate all Igbos. But when your handshake is now beyond the elbow, you must be crazy not to expect a reaction from me.

I’ve been called omo igbo a thousand times as a form of ridicule…. I’m here not crying victim

People are bad no matter the tribe

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2023
airmark:

Nothing concerns me with tribal remarks online from Igbos or Yorubas as I am all about good governance. But when some people pushed good governance as a smokescreen to execute their sinister tribal plans, then I would be a coward not to air my opinion no matter whose ox is gored. You should know me from the Chelsea thread.

You defending tooth and nail, may even be ignorant of the major plan of those pushing for the Lagos LP takeover, unless you got exclusive access. Because I don't want to believe you are deliberately feigning ignorance.

So, for real, there is a plan?
A plan for LP takeover and Igbos to "rule" Lagos?
Same plan that was in play when a rallying call was made for Igbos to be dumped into the Lagoon because of Jimi "Okechukwu" Agbaje?

Seriously, this is what "educated" people think?

Abeg, don't reply. Just swallow spit and scroll on.

This country is finished.

I go follow this thread some weeks later for the football and other bants. By that time, the shinedus, okoros, refugees and sophisticated people go don dey pursue wetin face them individually.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

She is contesting in Adamawa not Taraba.

She is on course to lose.
Thanks for the correction. Loosing? Quite sad....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
User09:

I see...Thanks

It should be company owned right?...And not by an individual or am I missing something?

I really don't know.

But i know that Obijackson guy owns the company.

He is into Oil and Gas
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
cool

....... Atiku political career is dead and buried.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
obainojazz:
I’ve been called omo igbo a thousand times as a form of ridicule…. I’m here not crying victim

People are bad no matter the tribe

I am sure every poor Hausa is called Aboki or Mallam

But let's ignore that. Only Igbos have derogatory names for Yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amigoss:

Guy,I dey tell you for free if no one decides to tell you,you are not just-wise.

Show offline evidence an Igbo called Lagos a no man's land,like we have it on record the oba of Lagos and Remi tinubu threatened Igbos. Not some trolls on Nairaland or twitter

An Igbo APC members like nostradamus on here can disguise and do that twitter space shared by that buharist and APC propagandist,we know BMC are very good with propaganda.
Una no dey tire
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
obainojazz:
Nestoil Tower by my guy Obijackson… Dude lives in Okija with private helicopter in his compound he uses to fly to lag grin

The guy is practically carry your village now and I’m glad my site is 3 mins drive from his house grin

Building roads, brought police station there I think, he’s also planning to construct a 1500 MW gas power plant in Okija to add to the national grid…

Government eyes is now in Okija and it’s probably because of him… Soludo constructed another road near my place, government provided water for us and all we had to do was connect pipe to our houses.

I never lacked water visiting Okija in my six years in Awka

He’s better than other stingy billionaires

Come on now...You're an Accountant.

I'm sure you know the bolded is false
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Even without rigging and using the tactics of voter suppression and intimidation, I didn't see how GRV could defeat Sanwo Olu in Lagos.

The former is a weak candidate despite the Obi factor.

APC must always show that they're a party of thugs. Political thuggery isn't a sustainable way to engage in politics in the long run.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
ribbit:
are you done sucking your tiny internet little helper's dick?

Has he helped your miserable existence by sending few dollars your way so you can feed?

Werey osimwin eyan looking for internet helper grin cheesy.

Who told you I want to interit 2 by 2 container spare part shop?

Werey boasting of properties in south west while his family is hungry in south east and voting failures for a liter of kerosene.

Walahi, make you people no lemme start this afternoon o.

I don't want lose this account to the stupidity of you fuucktards.
She I na him property you dey target? Don't go and hussle and build your own. Dey look Igbo man property. See Togolese born bastard wey dey dream big ontop Igbo man mansion.

When real Lagosians dey talk this mistaken identity go put mouth. Na the okada man wey rape your mama for border I blame. A condom would have solved this nuisance.

Idare you to enter street with this your agenda, make soldier blast your akpu brain and solve the menace your rapist father brought from seme border

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol, you have more to lose than most yorubas if something bad happens in Lagos.

Lmao, they don start 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TeflonBlixx: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nezzjnr:

So crazy

what was the guy saying in igbo?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin

....history made in the North.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
User09:

Come on now...You're an Accountant.

I'm sure you know the bolded is false
Nestoil is owned by Obijackson group…not sure what you talking about.

Believe me, it’s his decision where to build his headquarters just like all his projects in his hometown.

Look at his women and children hospital that has been beneficial to the locals

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
larride:

Na wetin dey pain me gan gan be this. We will have won the election clean and smooth without all the violence and intimidation.
It's a case of killing a rat with a grenade. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
OasisX:
cool

This is a significant milestone if she wins the election.

At least one to promote diversity and equality.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
OasisX:
cool

This woman winning sweet me… More women as governors as men no get conscience again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin

.... make una take break and celebrate this history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Spy360:

She I na him property you dey target? Don't go and hussle and build your own. Dey look Igbo man property. See Togolese born bastard wey dey dream big ontop Igbo man mansion.

When real Lagosians dey talk this mistaken identity go put mouth. Na the okada man wey rape your mama for border I blame. A condom would have solved this nuisance.

Idare you to enter street with this your agenda, make soldier blast your akpu brain and solve the menace your rapist father brought from seme border
can you show us your property in Lagos?
E pass gala and fanyogo?

People are talking, son of a known village LovePeddler whose mother is the type that even mad men pray against having as mother self wan chook mouth.

No wonder the fool is looking for internet helper. grin

Internet bambiala

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

It's a case of killing a rat with a grenade. grin

The mud is inevitable now

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Izzou!!!!!!!!!!!!

Potopoto.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
Izzou!!!!!!!!!!!!

Potopoto.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am happy, and i don't why.

I go stay inside this mud for 4 years. One single day no go short inside

grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
obainojazz:
Nestoil is owned by Obijackson group…not sure what you talking about.

Believe me, it’s his decision where to build his headquarters just like all his projects in his hometown.

Look at his women and children hospital that has been beneficial to the locals

Ok....

I may be wrong but wasnt/isnt Nestoil a Plc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (4630) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.