Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1572768 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:43am On Mar 20, 2023
Itsrm:

Nairaland is breaking the link

Just search for ubec modibbo scam Sahara reporters on Google. You'll see it.

You will feel sorry for this country

Omohhhhĥ

If this is true, hmmmm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:46am On Mar 20, 2023
TrebleChamp:
A protest i am certain he won't even join, dude is just too emotional....

Anybody talking about protest now does not love this country.

Endsars that was peaceful initially, got hijacked and turned to something else.

Then you now want a peaceful political protest?

Na play be that

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2023
MY OBSERVATIONS FROM THE JUST CONCLUDED 2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS ( NB: These are my personal opinions ; I am responsible for what observed and not how u decide to comprehend it )

1. INEC is not one organization that is headed by an impartial academic as most people had hoped . Going by what we read online about people’s opinion on INEC and interactions offline, most people want to see INEC as that electoral umpire that prosecute elections without fear or Favour to any party, group or stakeholders ; unfortunately that has not been the case.

While the presidential election had people screaming the name of INEC’s chairman for declaring results that were not confirmed to be fairly accurate , the state government elections have been worse . We’ve seen even worse from state REC’s and how they just act like their job is to announce a winner irrespective of what is uploaded and submitted as results provided the number of real voters don’t exceed registered voters in the BVAS. We’ve seen instances like this in Rivers and I also watched video of GRV showing AriseTV correspondents how obviously tampered results were uploaded on IREV portal and same result was announced by the collation officers . He further showed a video of a Lagos house of assembly result uploaded as governorship result and same was announced as authentic result .
It appears different people at INEC are working at cross purposes from the chairman down to the Ad-Hoc staff on the field . Everybody get him one agenda .

2. The electoral act 2022 didn’t do much as regards vote buying ; what it did was only
change the final beneficiaries of vote-buying from the common man on the street to INEC Ad-Hoc staff, REC’s and CO’s. Bar Bauchi , we didn’t really see incidents of vote buying by politicians directly from voters . Instead, we saw pictures of remit sheets being mutilated by presiding officers , enough us of correction fluids on already declared/signed results and Returning officers declaring results that contradicts what’s on IREV portal.

3. The IREV portal introduction appeared to be for decorative purposes . There’s no form of control whatsoever on the part of INEC to vet what’s being uploaded there and how it goes further to impact whatever result was eventually announced . We’ve seen pictures of people in bathroom being uploaded there , letter of complaints being uploaded there and worse . There were reports of results being uploaded on the portal even before voting was half way in some areas. A form of control would’ve made such incidences almost impossible .

4. The electoral act as good as it looked on paper gave enough room for our politicians to come up with evil mechanizations worse than the electoral offences stated in the electoral act. I went through the electoral act briefly and discovered voters suppression and intimidations were not really given much thought by those who drafted the act. I guess the politicians studied it too and were glad to have found out how easy the act makes things for them. Going forward , all politicians need to do is just employ non-state actors to intimidate those they perceive as will be voting their opponents , cut down their votes as much as they can in the opposition’s territory/home stone and they will be coasting home to victory no matter how tiny the margin is. We saw it happen majorly in Lagos and Rivers; trust me other states will learn from these incidents and things may not necessarily get better .

5. People seem to conflate Peaceful elections and Credible elections to be one and same. Unfortunately in Nigeria they are not one and same . An election which recorded the lowest rate of deaths from election violence can be termed peaceful; yet a peaceful election where voters’ choice are suppressed ; would-be voters are intimidated and systematically disenfranchised is certainly not a credible one. When the people cannot be allowed to take part in the process of selecting who rules them, then it is hard to address such election as credible ; this is because democracy is supposed to a be a government of the people , by the people and for the people . A government in a democratic settings derives its legitimacy from the Will of the people .

6. Politicians learn fast and going forward elections might be as peaceful as they have become due to the incidences that happened this election. A politician in lets say Rivers or Kogi who saw how his/her loyalists were disenfranchised by the powers that be will not fold or her hand next election.This systematic disenfranchisement of voters was first used on Nurudeen adeleke when a rerun election was ordered we saw videos of how people people were beaten by thugs loyal to his opponent and forced to go back home if they were t voting him. Guess what happened when he contested the second term against the same person? He perfected his own rigging machinery and he’s a sitting governor today . He beat them at the game.

7. Lastly , Nigerian politicians do not have a religion and not really answerable to any God except to their own self interests . I’ve seen Twitter post of Chimaroke claiming he was removed by Igbo patriots , priests and the church . A religious person would not blame his constituents, priests , elec for sacking him; instead he would accept it as God’s will. We’ve seen people with different religious interests bandie together to win elections .

FFK has been one of the most vocal critics of APC as a party in the past; he’s been acting like he’s the last hope for the Christian faith and was seen going from church to church sometimes in the past. He’s called APC an Islamic party out to Islamize Nigeria ; but guess which people he joined to continue for another 4 years and on a muslim-Muslim ticket? APC !
Na common man get religion, not the elite

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Your delusions are strong, the kind exhibited by psychotic patients, if you think your noises here will stop me from posting.

You go wail tire. Start hating on A001 early on a Monday morning and make sure you do so in the afternoon and evening before sleeping.

Repeat the same exercise daily and make sure you hate on A001 always. Your hatred for me is a poison to your body and soul.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:54am On Mar 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:
MY OBSERVATIONS FROM THE JUST CONCLUDED 2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS ( NB: These are my personal opinions ; I am responsible for what observed and not how u decide to comprehend it )

1. INEC is not one organization that is headed by an impartial academic as most people had hoped . Going by what we read online about people’s opinion on INEC and interactions offline, most people want to see INEC as that electoral umpire that prosecute elections without fear or Favour to any party, group or stakeholders ; unfortunately that has not been the case.

While the presidential election had people screaming the name of INEC’s chairman for declaring results that were not confirmed to be fairly accurate , the state government elections have been worse . We’ve seen even worse from state REC’s and how they just act like their job is to announce a winner irrespective of what is uploaded and submitted as results provided the number of real voters don’t exceed registered voters in the BVAS. We’ve seen instances like this in Rivers and I also watched video of GRV showing AriseTV correspondents how obviously tampered results were uploaded on IREV portal and same result was announced by the collation officers . He further showed a video of a Lagos house of assembly result uploaded as governorship result and same was announced as authentic result .
It appears different people at INEC are working at cross purposes from the chairman down to the Ad-Hoc staff on the field . Everybody get him one agenda .

2. The electoral act 2022 didn’t do much as regards vote buying ; what it did was only
change the final beneficiaries of vote-buying from the common man on the street to INEC Ad-Hoc staff, REC’s and CO’s. Bar Bauchi , we didn’t really see incidents of vote buying by politicians directly from voters . Instead, we saw pictures of remit sheets being mutilated by presiding officers , enough us of correction fluids on already declared/signed results and Returning officers declaring results that contradicts what’s on IREV portal.

3. The IREV portal introduction appeared to be for decorative purposes . There’s no form of control whatsoever on the part of INEC to vet what’s being uploaded there and how it goes further to impact whatever result was eventually announced . We’ve seen pictures of people in bathroom being uploaded there , letter of complaints being uploaded there and worse . There were reports of results being uploaded on the portal even before voting was half way in some areas. A form of control would’ve made such incidences almost impossible .

4. The electoral act as good as it looked on paper gave enough room for our politicians to come up with evil mechanizations worse than the electoral offences stated in the electoral act. I went through the electoral act briefly and discovered voters suppression and intimidations were not really given much thought by those who drafted the act. I guess the politicians studied it too and were glad to have found out how easy the act makes things for them. Going forward , all politicians need to do is just employ non-state actors to intimidate those they perceive as will be voting their opponents , cut down their votes as much as they can in the opposition’s territory/home stone and they will be coasting home to victory no matter how tiny the margin is. We saw it happen majorly in Lagos and Rivers; trust me other states will learn from these incidents and things may not necessarily get better .

5. People seem to conflate Peaceful elections and Credible elections to be one and same. Unfortunately in Nigeria they are not one and same . An election which recorded the lowest rate of deaths from election violence can be termed peaceful; yet a peaceful election where voters’ choice are suppressed ; would-be voters are intimidated and systematically disenfranchised is certainly not a credible one. When the people cannot be allowed to take part in the process of selecting who rules them, then it is hard to address such election as credible ; this is because democracy is supposed to a be a government of the people , by the people and for the people . A government in a democratic settings derives its legitimacy from the Will of the people .

6. Politicians learn fast and going forward elections might be as peaceful as they have become due to the incidences that happened this election. A politician in lets say Rivers or Kogi who saw how his/her loyalists were disenfranchised by the powers that be will not fold or her hand next election.This systematic disenfranchisement of voters was first used on Nurudeen adeleke when a rerun election was ordered we saw videos of how people people were beaten by thugs loyal to his opponent and forced to go back home if they were t voting him. Guess what happened when he contested the second term against the same person? He perfected his own rigging machinery and he’s a sitting governor today . He beat them at the game.

7. Lastly , Nigerian politicians do not have a religion and not really answerable to any God except to their own self interests . I’ve seen Twitter post of Chimaroke claiming he was removed by Igbo patriots , priests and the church . A religious person would not blame his constituents, priests , elec for sacking him; instead he would accept it as God’s will. We’ve seen people with different religious interests bandie together to win elections

i will just post this here

Abeg abeg abeg. Do not use Kenya as a model for illustrating electoral transparency. Kenyans are experts at stealing elections, an expertise they brazenly brag about. If there existed an Election Rigging World Cup Championship, Kenyans would always clinch the trophy. Walahi.

That "live" transmission you're talking about was just meant to give a semblance of electoral integrity and transparency. A very popular media channel transmitting results (from the ground) had their portal hacked into, with the election thieves hijacking that portal and brazenly transmitting their own cooked results-- IN THAT HIJACKED PORTAL! This media firm was compelled to create another portal to continue transmitting the real results. 🤣🤣🤣

There were 2 portals relaying live results from that particular channel;
-- one transmitting the real results
-- the other transmitting cooked results

It gets worse. The portal of 'the Kenyan INEC' (known as the IEBC) was also hacked into and that so-called "live transmission" was nothing but manipulated algorithm fed to the public. It was some deep, high-level cartel shît involving, among others, some contracted Venezuelan hackers who got access to the 'Kenyan INEC' servers 5 months prior to the polls. Live transmission means nada if the transmitted figures are cooked.

Candidly speaking, Kenya can never be a country to look up to for election mata. Leave them out of your examples. They are rotten to the core. The only thing Nigerians can learn from Kenya is how to steal elections meticulously. Your own rigging was too crude naa. 🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:55am On Mar 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

If she has a daughter I can be the first son inlaw of Adamawa

I no mind her as a milf. It is not a crime to je eran awon agba, once in a while. Ma kan ma yin je ni. I no go tell anybody but i go dey win contract to revolutionize the state health sector.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 7:00am On Mar 20, 2023
obainojazz:
We know that’s what Lagos government been using to deceive people like airmark.

Yes, any opposition suspected to stupidly want to lean towards the Igbos to get electoral advantage, must become a victim until they get sense not to go tribal, to win Lagos.

Meanwhile, Chinedu should have stuck to his 2019 election's Igbo name in this Gubernatorial election, if he is not a game boy. 😄

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i hope say sean know say russian prison hard pass yankee prison

i am sure that Brittney Griner will have lifetime ptsd from her two months there

Some people need to read about events like the Red Terror, the Great Terror, the Holodomor.

When Russia wants to deal with citizens na follow-come suffering. Olopa ma ko everybody, but na yahoo boys go first suffer am. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i will just post this here

Is there any credible news agency that reported what this person is saying or it’s just the person’s perception of what he/she believed happened in Kenya ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Is there any credible news agency that reported what this person is saying or it’s just the person’s perception of what he/she believed happened in Kenya ?

person is based in kenya - an intellectual like you. on this platform

that is just a taste of things to come

you will recall that there were reports of attempted hacking of inec servers
at the very least - there were probbaly ddos attacks

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Is official. Gida Gida of NNPP won Kano State.

Kwankwaso, na man you be.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2023
monerozi5590:

What of Adamawa?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2023
Eazzii:
What of Adamawa?

APC. Binani but is not official yet.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:
Nihilistjnr right now grin

I AM innocent!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Izzou come out and slander kwankwanso again angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:51am On Mar 20, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Izzou come out and slander kwankwanso again angry angry angry

Kwankwaso wins Kano

Water is Wet

Today is Monday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2023
Theflint1:
Lol, na wetin Donj dey post for Nairaland go make Peter Obi do wetin e no wan do? grin

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:

Kwankwaso wins Kano

Water is Wet

Today is Monday

Shey e no better pass those way they rig or them beat for their yard
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Very clearly nihilistjnr going extra personal to dox me. No wahala sha.
For personal and safety reasons, I will totally avoid this shit.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Shey e no better pass those way they rig or them beat for their yard

Na Kwankwaso get Kano na.

I don't celebrate the obvious. undecided

And i sure say na you vote for NNPP for Lagos on Saturday. angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:

Na Kwankwaso get Kano na.

I don't celebrate the obvious. undecided

And i sure say na you vote for NNPP for Lagos on Saturday. angry
I didn't vote last Saturday 🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2023
monerozi5590:

APC. Binani but is not official yet.
Interesting. Which means the news that Finitri is leading (bar Furore LGA) with 35k+ votes is false right?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2023
monerozi5590:

I told an acquaintance that though her uncle is the better candidate but he won't win due to Kwankwaso factor and she was angry with me before the polls. Gawuna just paid for the sins of his boss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I didn't vote last Saturday 🤣

I am still searching for that voter

I must comot that red cap wey dey him head angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2023
Donjazet2:
Very clearly nihilistjnr going extra personal to dox me. No wahala sha.
For personal and safety reasons, I will totally avoid this shit.

Bruv, I know you're insane but i use God beg you, don't rope me into this shït.

Face your allegations like a man, but leave me out of it.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2023
Emaprince:
This thing should be shown to a lot of people who allows APC evil propaganda to sway them.

This is how they have always moved in Lagos. To get the win, they must involve igbos and make it seem like its APC(yoruba) vs PDP/LP( igbos). This will make uninformed yorubas who are also suffering from the APC rule to vote against opposition party, thinking it is a vote against igbos. During campaign period, you will be seeing a lot of tribal slurs/exchange going on to a point innocent ones will have their hearts poisoned so much.

On this thread, dayo and gbola are champions of this evil games. Then cheap ones like joezinho and ribbit will buy into it and start vomiting vile nonsense. Many of these guys are not in the country to face the conquences of the crisis they are inciting. The political aids are in a position where they are shielded from any heat, whilst they sit behind keyboard making inflammatory posts. My respect to BlueRayDick, sodick and A001.

In the end, APC govt will treat every yoruba man hustling the same way it treats the igbos hustling. If you aren't a close associate, you are wasting your time.

And if you remain abroad and inciting crisis and putting the lives of us doing our legitimate jobs here in danger, I hope one of these white psychos that shoots indiscriminately in public be in your location sooner.

Bros. Calling Agbaje "Chinyere" is highly mischievous and way below the belt and Theres no defending it

However that of GRV is a lot more valid cuz GRV's twitter gave them a lot to work with and many neutral anti APC yorubas that voted his godfather to turn against him. Truth is GRV will never become governor of Lagos again due to those posts. he'll never live it down.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2023
We go suffer all the stress sanwo-olu suffer these past weeks 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:

I am still searching for that voter

I must comot that red cap wey dey him head angry
Filter with location
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bruv, I know you're insane but i use God beg you, don't rope me into this shït.

Face your allegations like a man, but leave me out of it.

Is there any depth you won't sink to nihilist?
My astonishment is what actually provokes this now?

Like what have I really done that will make you start trying to dox me?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Atiku did a 1hr protest from his car and he is back in Dubai chilling

Anything you don't win through election or through court and you want to incite public. You are OYO

People should be reminded how Abiola ended up in jail.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2023
Very well said emma. Very aptly put.

Emaprince:
This thing should be shown to a lot of people who allows APC evil propaganda to sway them.

This is how they have always moved in Lagos. To get the win, they must involve igbos and make it seem like its APC(yoruba) vs PDP/LP( igbos). This will make uninformed yorubas who are also suffering from the APC rule to vote against opposition party, thinking it is a vote against igbos. During campaign period, you will be seeing a lot of tribal slurs/exchange going on to a point innocent ones will have their hearts poisoned so much.

On this thread, dayo and gbola are champions of this evil games. Then cheap ones like joezinho and ribbit will buy into it and start vomiting vile nonsense. Many of these guys are not in the country to face the conquences of the crisis they are inciting. The political aids are in a position where they are shielded from any heat, whilst they sit behind keyboard making inflammatory posts. My respect to BlueRayDick, sodick and A001.

In the end, APC govt will treat every yoruba man hustling the same way it treats the igbos hustling. If you aren't a close associate, you are wasting your time.

And if you remain abroad and inciting crisis and putting the lives of us doing our legitimate jobs here in danger, I hope one of these white psychos that shoots indiscriminately in public be in your location sooner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, seankafor(m), popizaino(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.