Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1456675 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (4650) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
stxrlight:

Okay, and can you answer the damn question and stop dancing around it?

Throwing the word "whataboutism" around isn't exactly an answer nor a convincing one.

Oluomo threatened Igbos on camera, and days later, thugs attacked them. Why is he still a free man?

I read the press statement by the police. They absolutely did not mention the cybercrime laws he has broken.

Infact sef, they called it cyberstalking, as filed by a complainant.

Who the person is, they didn't say; what laws he broke, they didn't mention.

If they cannot name his crime, why is he still being detained?

Seems you think yourself so intelligent, so maybe you can try to infer and link for our benefit the tweets Chude has made that exactly matched the contravention of the cybercrime laws posted here in.
Regarding the first bolded, Nigeria Police mentioned the crime and the reason he is being detained.cyberstalking is a cybercrime. The police not naming the petitioner doesn't stop it from being a crime

Finally, I can't help you out. There is no example I will provide that you will accept. It will be easier to plant stones and harvest berries.

PS: Chude has a lawyer/s that will decide if the name of a petitioner is important in their defense. They might even prove that cyber stalking isn't a crime

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Spy360:

You are posting letters and not records.

The real Bola is female and she died few days after she secured admission. This 'Bola' had to impersonate her with help from her mother 'Iyaloja' so that the family effort of sending a child abroad will not be wasted. It wasn't for free though, he was to take up a role in their drug business and ensure clear contact with their US partners.

Yes, that's the story. Something I am pretty sure you know (going by your age and exposure) but you can keep pretending you don't.
Some may consider this as conspiracy but this makes perfect sense. It is not surprising that his secondary school don't recognize him because the Bola Ahmed Tinubu they knew was a female .

That guy is criminally underrated. He started reducing his age right from the university. He paid hush money to ensure his legality over the years. Probably bribed the judge to ensure he wasn't sentenced for perjury which he actually committed.

Insane Criminal. Tinubu is a demonic genius
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
The whole noise about Abia is a bit funny anyway.

If Abia state is badly governed, which states are been properly governed in Nigeria then?

Power will shift from one monstrous political elite to another on the account of being in different political parties and people will troop to the streets to celebrate. I will never understand the motivation.

Even with the level of enthusiasm and happiness in Abia for electing a "better Governor" , there is nobody in Abia Today that will be offered a US passport that will reject it because they now have a better Governor.

Nigerians and self deceit. SMH. cry
Exactly the same way "evil Apc" was elected grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin

Obingwa LGA Results from 2015 for PDP;

2023 - 9,962 [total cast votes 27,664]

2019 - 78,803

2015 - 82,240

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
stxrlight:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is Obi claiming to be the builder of Anambra State like Druggie does?

Is he calling Anambra a mega city?

How many of these medical visits of Obi can you point out to me, in comparison to the frequent visits your man has been having time and time again?

And you seem to be missing one crucial fact here; the main point isn't that it is bad to go for surgeries overseas, as they notably have the best services there, but to draw out the ludicrous claims and contradictory acts of T.

You guys use the development of Lagos State to slap others in the face, to mock and taunt them, giving off big bullies energy, and yet, for all you claim Lagos is, its health sector is not that developed to cater to the needs of its founder?

Awitaiwi, una go dey drag with other "smaller fries" when you should be competing with other megacities of the world.

And don't give me the excuse of immigration into Lagos State as the reason for its slow development. It is not the only city in the world that diverse people are migrating to.

Where is that Nostradamus1 to come and call this whataboutism too.

So because Obi don tok say e don do surgery for UK now, does it make it generally not tasteless that our politicians refuse to invest in world-standard hospitals here for their citizens but prefer to squander it yonder, going on medical tourism here and there?
Thank you for calling my attention to his post

Raumdeuter, you are engaging in whataboutism. Defend your candidate without mentioning Obi's health visits.

Hopefully, the quality of the discussions on this thread improves

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Obingwa LGA Results from 2015;

2019 - 78,803

2015 - 82,240

Yes this is the worst election ever in th history of Nigeria
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Some may consider this as conspiracy but this makes perfect sense. It is not surprising that his secondary school don't recognize him because the Bola Ahmed Tinubu they knew was a female .

That guy is criminally underrated. He started reducing his age right from the university. He paid hush money to ensure his legality over the years. Probably bribed the judge to ensure he wasn't sentenced for perjury which he actually committed.

Insane Criminal. Tinubu is a demonic genius

The real plot twist - bola Ahmed Tinubu is actually Bolanle hammedat tinubu

The first transgender president in the world.

It all makes sense now. The slowness to anger, the patience the conciliatory attitudes - dude is a dudette.

Thanks to Spy360 for spying out this info for us

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Regarding the first bolded, Nigeria Police mentioned the crime and the reason he is being detained.cyberstalking is a cybercrime. The police not naming the petitioner doesn't stop it from being a crime

Finally, I can't help you out. There is no example I will provide that you will accept. It will be easier to plant stones and berries.

PS: Chude has a lawyer/s that will decide if the name of a petitioner is important in their defense. They might even prove that cyber stalking isn't a crime

So you're just going to conveniently sidestep the Oluomo's matter? 😅

How nice.

And dishonest.

Who be the person wey Chude dey stalk, dfkm lmaooooooooooo?

How exactly did he commit this cyberstalking? What is the nature of cyberstalking and how does one do that online sef? Are you telling me that all of the silent readers of this thread now are guilty of this? When I go to my favourite author's socials, waiting for updates and lapping up their content, am I stalking them? Fans who refreshes their favourite entertainer pages, they are all cyberstalkers? 😅

My point here, in case you don't still get it, how exactly do you differentiate stalking on the net from surfing the net or being an active social media user? It's one thing to even name cyber-harassment and -bullying, but stalking? How would you determine Chude's intent here?

WHICH TWEET, WHICH TWEET, WHICH TWEETS of his exactly fall within the purview or bounds of this aramonda crime na?

Unless you ignore me ni o, but I swear it to you, you won't twist yourself out of this one. 😅😅

You made not mentioned one SINGLE SPECIFIC wrong of Chude, but you want to be doing "no matter the examples you bring, nothing will convince me" when you've not even made one case or tendered one example.

Small thing, una go tok say na we dey fall for propaganda, without critical thought.

"He lied."

"About?"

"He just lied."

"What exactly makes him a liar?"

"I am a woman."

"What is a woman?"

"I am a woman because I say I am a woman."

What you're doing here is not far from above quotes.

And finally, does this "crime" requires him being held in detention for more than 48 hours, without bail?

Intellectuals una. undecided

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The real plot twist - bola Ahmed Tinubu is actually Bolanle hammedat tinubu

The first transgender president in the world.

It all makes sense now. The slowness to anger, the patience the conciliatory attitudes - dude is a dudette.

Thanks to Spy360 for spying out this info for us
The bolded is the name of the lady from a drug cartel who died and was replaced by Tinubu.

Our incoming president's full name remains Yekini Amoda Ogunlere.No mistakes

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Thank you for calling my attention to his post

Raumdeuter, you are engaging in whataboutism. Defend your candidate without mentioning Obi's health visits.

Hopefully, the quality of the discussions on this thread improves

Great. 😁😁

Dazoll I wanna see.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao this one pass meffy

I believe there will be a scapegoat and fall guy for buhari's ineptitude,it is not always his fault.

We are ingrates for not appreciating a man who gave us a WHOLE RAILWAY from borrowed foreign loans.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
stxrlight:

So you're just going to conveniently sidestep the Oluomo's matter? 😅

How nice.

And dishonest.

Who be the person wey Chude dey stalk, dfkm lmaooooooooooo?

How exactly did he commit this cyberstalking? What is the nature of cyberstalking and how does one do that online sef? Are you telling me that all of the silent readers of this thread now are guilty of this? When I go to my favourite author's socials, waiting for updates and lapping up their content, am I stalking them? Fans who refreshes their favourite entertainer pages, they are all cyberstalkers? 😅

My point here, in case you don't still get it, how exactly do you differentiate stalking on the net from surfing the net or being an active social media user? It's one thing to even name cyber-harassment and -bullying, but stalking? How would you determine Chude's intent here?

WHICH TWEET, WHICH TWEET, WHICH TWEETS of his exactly fall within the purview or bounds of this aramonda crime na?

Unless you ignore me ni o, but I swear it to you, you won't twist yourself out of this one. 😅😅

You made not mentioned one SINGLE SPECIFIC wrong of Chude, but you want to be doing "no matter the examples you bring, nothing will convince me" when you've not even made one case or tendered one example.

Small thing, una go tok say na we dey fall for propaganda, without critical thought.

"He lied."

"About?"

"He just lied."

"What exactly makes him a liar?"

"I am a woman."

"What is a woman?"

"I am a woman because I say I am a woman."

What you're doing here is not far from above quotes.

And finally, does this crime requires him being held in detention for more than 48 hours, without bail?

Intellectuals una. undecided
I am becoming tired of this discourse. I intentionally sidestepped and will continue ignoring anything with reference to Oluomo.

Regarding what tweets by Chude broke the Cybercrime law, I will continue to ignore. You don't want to know because all you need is a copy of the law online and his last 20 tweets. If you are waiting for my aid, OYO

Your question on Cyberstalking can only be answered by the court. They will decide using the evidence available to them(and not us to determine such). Also, a lot of people on NL are cyber stalkers.

Finally, Your last question doesn't make sense. The police has 48 hours to request to remand anyone arrested for a criminal activity in custody for further investigation. If he is being detained after 48hours without court's permission, his lawyers would/should raise alarm since he is a popular figure. I however, believe that he was remanded in custody as cyber stalkers are a potential threat to live.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Obingwa LGA Results from 2015;

2019 - 78,803

2015 - 82,240

PDP just win Enugu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao nawa ooo... So wetin you want make abians do today?
Also going by what you posted what then is the need for people to vote if you believe everything is the same
I'm very critical of all Nigeria politicians so when any of them gets celebrated, it eats me up deeply.

Opposition politicians have mastered the usage of the "I'm different" "I am not one of them" rhetorics to mesmerize voters into voting for them when all they eventually do is to govern in the same direction (of salary payment, a few infrastructure here and there etc) of the past leaders with a stronger PR machinery anyway.

Once a politician loses his seat or is desperate to gain one, he is always quick to deploy the "I'm different" message when he is infact not any different. I don't know if you are aware but the country is getting really really worse that I don't even want to imagine a Nigeria of 2070. Right now, both the middle class and the impoverished are selling their ancestral properties for a 2 year post study Visa in UK. Everyone is looking for an escape route. It has never been this bad and the impending doom is very obvious to anyone still paying attention.

Open LinkedIn right now, there are literally zero jobs posting in states outside of Lagos. The one posted in Lagos are few and the salary can't even keep up with the inflation rate. Outside Lagos, Graduates are making do with keke napep driving, the ones lucky are doing Uber. It is even bad enough that some are still managing with Private schools.

The funny thing is : it is still going to get worse anyway because the situation at the moment has somehow been anticipated by the 100 thousands of Nigerians who attempted to cross the Mediterranean desert to Europe in 2016. Right now, some courageous Nigerians are also entering Brazil to take a direct ground route to the Southern border of USA in Mexico to lay asylum claims. Do you know how crazy it is for employed Nigerians to save over 5m and travel for an uncertain asylum filing in the USA?

Nigeria's economic doom is inevitable at this point and people are beginning to take active steps to protect themselves and their immediate family.

Goodluck to anyone celebrating the emergence of a new Governor. I hope that atleast it counts for something.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

At least it's progress. In 4yrs time we will judge his administration

Progress is a process
Was electing Buhari in 2015 a progress in your opinion?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:
I am becoming tired of this discourse. I intentionally sidestepped and will continue ignoring anything with reference to Oluomo.

Right. Which makes it nothing less of dishonesty, as far as this discourse is concerned.

Regarding what tweets by Chude broke the Cybercrime law, I will continue to ignore. You don't want to know because all you need is a copy of the law online and his last 20 tweets. If you are waiting for my aid, OYO

Then stopping tagging it a crime if you don't know shit about it and won't even defend why you believe so.

Your question on Cyberstalking can only be answered by the court. They will decide using the evidence available to them(and not us to determine such). Also, a lot of people on NL are cyber stalkers.

Okay, again. There is nothing Chude has done to warrant him being accused of cyberstalking. Even the police themselves cannot point to the tweets Chude made for them come to such conclusion... does common sense not dictate that they outline the lines and make people see the basis for their accusation?

Finally, Your last question doesn't make sense. The police has 48 hours to request to remand anyone arrested for a criminal activity in custody for further investigation. If he is being detained after 48hours without court's permission, his lawyers would/should raise alarm since he is a popular figure. I however, believe that he was remanded in custody as cyber stalkers are a potential threat to love.

It's been more than 48 hours and he hasn't been released, and he's not been charged to court, as far as I know.

Cyberstalkers are a threat to law, but not the person caught on tape threatening people and following through with it by causing mayhem right after. 🤡

Bring the tweets that makes him a potential danger, you nor fit.

Abeggi.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Was electing Buhari in 2015 a progress in your opinion?

The process and the election is progress. As you can see there was use of PVC for the first time which started to poke holes in the ridiculous numbers we used to get

The economy is still shitty and there is very little any president can do abut it

I posted some days back.
Compared to the whole world, our political system is way above average when compared to many countries

Our economy is the one that is in the gutters

Many people wont care about political system if the economy was fine
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

Yes this is the worst election ever in th history of Nigeria

grin

...there was an omission sef, that are PDP results.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ebonyi International Airport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
cool

.......... more.

1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

PDP just win Enugu

...Nah! It won't stand, LP should go to court. BVAS gonna help to get justice.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
🤍🤍🤍

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
.... seems Peter Mba has what it takes to transform Enugu. He's a successful businessman, hopefully he is gonna fix water supply problem in the state and many more.

Power the State with abundant coals since its no longer under exclusive list. To hell with climate change, man should make use of the opportunity

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emmynator:

This super story deserve Oscar nomination grin

We are nothing but pencil in the hands of the propagandists.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AnfieldFan: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Finally, Your last question doesn't make sense. The police has 48 hours to request to remand anyone arrested for a criminal activity in custody for further investigation. If he is being detained after 48hours without court's permission, his lawyers would/should raise alarm since he is a popular figure. I however, believe that he was remanded in custody as cyber stalkers are a potential threat to live.

You argue in similar style with another moniker that used to be a regular here.. Android01 or something.... He used to be on this thread : grin grin

I read your first paragraph and that was what came to mind...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
OasisX:
.... seems Peter Mba has what it takes to transform Enugu. He's a successful businessman, hopefully he is gonna water supply problem in the state and many more.

Power the State with abundant coals since it’s no longer under exclusive list. To hell with climate change, man should make use of the opportunity
I was going to ask why we don’t use coal…. The whole South East should key into this.

Australia is like 80-90% coal powered and we have it in abundance in South East doing nothing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
AnfieldFan:

You argue in similar style with another moniker that used to be a regular here.. Android 01 or something.... He used to be on this thread : grin grin

I read your first paragraph and that was what came to mind...

Bros,you for never loud am cry.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Raumdeuter and Airmark…. Una Ebonyi guy has been declared winner in Enugu 👴🏾🕶️🤏🏾

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
obainojazz:
I was going to ask why we don’t use coal…. The whole South East should key into this.

Australia is like 80-90% coal powered and we have it in abundance in South East doing nothing

.... coz of climate change nonsense. I wish all SE Governors can work together and make use of abundant coals in Enugu to powering the Region.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
obainojazz:
Ramdeuter and Airmark…. Una Ebonyi guy has been declared winner in Enugu 👴🏾🕶️🤏🏾

Congratulations to Enugu and the Ebonyi people

PDP extends the grip on Enugu to 28yrs

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2023
Na me Bleep up.

You didn't submit yourself to Police to request for case file and prove it is not a crime.You are also very sure that he has not been remanded by court from your sitting room. He also don't have lawyers to question the legality of the police detaining him for over 48 hours without charging him to court.You can't even go through his tweets and crosscheck.

If Kanu is innocent according to some people, Chude can't sin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (4650) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, OasisX, Itsrm(m), Kundistrict(m), Theflint1(m), larride(m), raumdeuter, GrammarNazi1(m), Khaytunechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.