Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1433623 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (4629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
GloriousGbola:
The heir to hundeyin

In the abroad they offer wheelchairs to aged people queueing in airports as a standard.

The author of the article knows this. But he also knows his audience are unexposed bumpkins so here we are.

I am forced to wonder how a wheelchair constitutes a disguise. Maybe next they will say cjn is wearing glasses as a disguise as well.

They know the target audience typically have low IQ that's why a wheelchair is a disguise to them

Their journalist Hundeyin is about to be canceled

https://www.nairaland.com/7625993/david-hundeyin-disagrees-claim-cjn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
News filtering from politics section claims Oyetola won case 1

On issue of Bvas court ruled in favor of Adeleke

Now to Supreme court
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by plat0: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:
iamoyindamola which series u fit recommend wey either don finish, don reach two seasons and above .....wey no too old like 4 years ago sha
Vikings
Godfather of Harlem
Blacklist
Silicone valley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Technically, they are not Hebrew names but have Hebrew Origins.

You have a good submission, don't let him wiggle himself out. Last time I discussed with him, I found out that Russia is not sovereign

I've said it, the guy knows nothing beyond copy and paste. Once you engage him, his obtuseness is exposed. He begins to take cover under abusing the other.

His arguments are highly flawed and once you point it out, the only counter to expect is to be called low IQ and ignorant. When a mirror is clearly in front of him.

He said Europeans bear European names, I pointed out how Moses, Mary, Paul, saul, which are common amongst them are Hebrew names and not European in origin, only for him to start insulting.

Even talking about African names, More than 90 percent of africans bear a native name given to them. Kola, wale, kemi, arinze, Obinna, nneka, ishraf etcetera. So how are exactly are africans enslaved to their Colonial masters?

Expect to see a false inference from him now from this post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
plat0:
Vikings
Godfather of Harlem
Blacklist
Silicone valley

Why is no one talking about medical series?

Good doctor.
House md
Grey's anatomy?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
plat0:
Vikings
Godfather of Harlem
Blacklist
Silicone valley

It's only Silicone valley that is on the list I'm yet to watch.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
There are Europeans (Muslims) that bear Arabic names. Also, there are Europeans (Christians) that bear Hebrew names.

How did those facts invalidate the assertion that it was the European and Arab trans-atlantic slave trade that brought the first set of European and Arab names into Africa?

Obviously, he doesn't know jack about the history of trans-Atlantic slave trade in Africa after all African history is useless.

Imbe
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by plat0: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It's about tech and start ups. There is no violence, you will enjoy it..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Adeleke wins on Appeal
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
larride:
Adeleke wins on Appeal
So it's over then right?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
A001:

If you bear slave names and you're called a slave, no right thinking person should see that as an abuse.
I made this post and the fool dey quote me. So an African Muslim that bears "Abdul" an Arabic word that means "slave" in English is what if not a slave?

Only lunacy can cause this. The imbe created a thread in 2017 asking "why are black people obsessed with the Bible that was used to enslave them? "

Today, he's saying something different. When he wakes up tomorrow, his lunacy go make am change mouth again on some of the things he's saying here today.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
KingTom:

So it's over then right?

Seems so. Normally Governorship usually get to Supreme Court but I think the new electoral act says Appeal Court should be the final appeal ground for governorship election. (I stand to be corrected)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
larride:

Seems so. Normally Governorship usually get to Supreme Court but I think the new electoral act says Appeal Court should be the final appeal ground for governorship election. (I stand to be corrected)
I read something of sorts as well which is why I asked, if so Oyetola should go and sit down and if not, he should pursue his stolen mandate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

How the blacklist be?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
afrodoc2:

How do you disguise on a wheelchair though?

Is it like one of those magical seats that makes the occupant invisible? grin

grin

.....Doc! Are you really surprised? Their Lord and Saviour gets advice from Madmen for God's sake! So what do you expect from Followers?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
grin

....... meanwhile.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
larride:

Still Supreme Court.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
Oops cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
larride:
Adeleke wins on Appeal
The people will riot if he loses
Oyetola should go and sit down they don't want him, na by force
Adeleke won the first election too but was rigged them no they tire

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na comedy oo run
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
iamoyindamola:

The people will riot if he loses
Oyetola should go and sit down they don't want him, na by force
Adeleke won the first election too but was rigged them no they tire
Funny how the same people supporting a master rigger like Tinubu wants to unseat Adeleke for rigging an election in which both Oyetola was found guilty of rigging as well.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
afrodoc2:

How do you disguise on a wheelchair though?

Is it like one of those magical seats that makes the occupant invisible? grin

Doc, when I started seeing the chatter about this matter, I couldn’t wait to see pictures of the CJN disguising like Fayose below. Or disguised like Putin trying to sneak into a strip club in Houston wearing wig, make up and high heels, alas I confirmed that even some literates are illiterates.

My 55 year old VP who is fully ambulatory and in good health uses the airport wheelchair anytime he is flying through a busy airport or his flight is more than 2 hours! He’d tell you, he hates navigating busy airports before departure and after arrival. Also, he is tired after most flights and just wants to be wheeled. We laugh at him all the time but the man no send anybody.

For frequent flyers, this is a familiar and normal sight. If the agenda is about the CJN meeting with Asiwaju, then there may be something to cook because of the optics and timing but if the agenda is about this wheelchair disguise, then, dem no cook this one well.. nothing to see here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Tomorrow March 25 is the International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade. It's a United Nations international observance designated in 2007 to be marked on 25 March every year.

Between today and tomorrow, I'll be posting some contents on the history of the Transatlantic Slave Trade starting from the video below documenting the harrowing incident:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA58uQpbOf8

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Roland17:

Doc, when I started seeing the chatter about this matter, I couldn’t wait to see pictures of the CJN disguising like Fayose below. Or disguised like Putin trying to sneak into a strip club in Houston wearing wig, make up and high heels, alas I confirmed that even some literates are illiterates.

My 55 year old VP who is fully ambulatory and in good health uses the airport wheelchair anytime he is flying through a busy airport or his flight is more than 2 hours! He’d tell you, he hates navigating busy airports before departure and after arrival. Also, he is tired after most flights and just wants to be wheeled. We laugh at him all the time but the man no send anybody.

For frequent flyers, this is a familiar and normal sight. If the agenda is about the CJN meeting with Asiwaju, then there may be something to cook because of the optics and timing but if the agenda is about this wheelchair disguise, then, dem no cook this one well.. nothing to see here.

You sef no see am? CJN and Tinubu could not find anywhere in the whole of Lagos (or the rest of Nigeria) to meet despite all the high-fenced houses and vehicles with tinted windows at their disposal but had to travel to meet abroad with the CJN disguising himself (some would say calling attention to himself) on a wheelchair.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....... meanwhile.
"All he could do, was boast about saving money... it is only a wicked parent like ..... that will choose to leave the people and save the money"

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ibime:

How the blacklist be?

Blacklist make sense at first, but I later got disinterested when it got too long and dem refuse to finish am.

It’s an FBI-themed series about a criminal that is on their most wanted list who walked into one of their offices and offered himself up for arrest . He was using the FBI and was helping them as well to solve high profile crimes .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Blacklist make sense at first, but I later got disinterested when it got too long and dem refuse to finish am.

It’s an FBI-themed series about a criminal that is on their most wanted list who walked into one of their offices and offered himself up for arrest . He was using the FBI and was helping them as well to solve high profile crimes .

it should be renamed The Long List. Like you said it was initially good in the first few seasons but after a while the list kept getting longer and longer, and the twists became too tortuous. James Spader is a very good actor though.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
afrodoc2:

it should be renamed The Long List. Like you said it was initially good in the first few seasons but after a while the list kept getting longer and longer, and the twists became too tortuous. James Spader is a very good actor though.

You hit the mail on the head ! James Spader got the show going ; I think it’s his fanstastic acting skills that made most of the people still watching it to continue up till this point .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
raumdeuter:
News filtering from politics section claims Oyetola won case 1

On issue of Bvas court ruled in favor of Adeleke

Now to Supreme court

The court ruled that Oyetola was unable to prove the allegation of over-voting against Adeleke .

I remember ur post here few days ago when u were analyzing the argument of Ikpeazu(Adeleke’s lawyer) and Fagbemi(Oyetola’s lawyer ). By this judgement It’s clear the subtracting of Adeleke votes Ikpeazu challenged worked out well in his principal’s Favour . At least we’ve seen that Ikpeazu didn’t go to the court to play to the gallery; he sure knows his onions.

raumdeuter:
The report I am seeing from Osun Adeleke tribunal

Fagbemi vs Ikpeazu shows that the lawyers Adeleke are using probably are just playing to the gallery and they know they have no case

They are claiming the 3rd judge signed but didnt write an opinion.

Looks like Adelekes lawyers just came to court to troll
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
In case EFCC need my assistance in compiling a list, here it is..

Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia. (Kindly take him around Abia for "General Beating" by the people before you whisk him away).
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu.
Samuel Ortom, Benue.
Nyesom Wike, Rivers.
Rotimi Akeredolu, Akeredolu.
Abubakar Bello, Niger State.
Abdullahi Ganduje, Kano.
Yahaya Bello, Kogi.
Ifeanyi Okowa, Delta.
Benedict Ayade, Cross River.

Please have your crew on standby for Diri of Bayelsa next year.

https://www.nairaland.com/7626053/efcc-go-after-corrupt-governors
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Roland17:

Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia. (Kindly take him around Abia for "General Beating" by the people before you whisk him away).
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu.
Samuel Ortom, Benue.
Nyesom Wike, Rivers.
Abdullahi Ganduje, Kano.
Yahaya Bello, Kogi.
Ifeanyi Okowa, Delta.

EFCC ma ko everybody
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Roland17:

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Enugu.
Samuel Ortom, Benue.
Nyesom Wike, Rivers.
Abdullahi Ganduje, Kano.
Yahaya Bello, Kogi.
Ifeanyi Okowa, Delta.

EFCC should allow the citizens of Niger state opportunity to give this guy general beating before taking him away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (4629) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.