Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1435891 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) ... (4630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Amigoss:
I nor like as Sean ... dey enter our egbon tee anyhow

Where you see Sean for here now?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
A001:

I strongly wish the Russians and Ukrainians come to an agreement soon. Wars and invasions are evil whether done by the West or the East.
Unfortunately, some people would prefer the war to continue as it supposedly weakens their 'enemies'

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ibime:

So you never see Mangrove before

I never see am before
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
https://phys.org/news/2023-03-multiverse-tackling-theory.html#!

Following the research on the multiverse theory. Otem once said in the future, scientists will design an instrument to see into other realms or universe.

I want to see how that prediction plays out.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
A001:
When you're intelligent enough to present your points, I'd engage you. You're merely making a noise.

My nigga rest.

Oshey, eyan Einstein. Newton Jnr. Karl Marx the Twenty-Sixth. Offspring of Imhotep, grandchild to Ibn Khaldun, god son of Sojourner Truth.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww.

Weed and books are both from plants, so I have no doubt you feel high from the materials you're disgesting and leaving you drunk on your own ********* and –.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
stxrlight:

Where you see Sean for here now?

Pages back meanwhile na cruise I dey o cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
This one dey cry for my mention. Let me know when you come up with your own "African history is useless" theory. Noisemakers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Eazzii:
Epa a000
1, fire on. Do not allow them distract you. I love your posts. smiley

LMFAO. Taleleyi? 🤣🤣

Wa teri si na now.

This one that doesn't know more than being a backup commenter sef wants to be weighing in.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
A001:
This one dey cry for my mention. Let me know when you come up with your own "African history is useless" theory. Noisemakers

You're the only noisemaker here. Infact, you're so much of a noisemaker that you love the sound of your e-voice and prolly always reading your posts back to yourself and smiling like a fart-intoxicated peep.

You're doing all these and still tenaciously holding onto the delusion that you don't care or shit. 😅

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Amigoss:
Pages back meanwhile na cruise I dey o cheesy

No make I enter you o. angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
izzou:

I never see am before

You no look your go Che long when you day secondary school. Or maybe modern biology. I sha remember seeing mangrove swamps in one of those books. Just can't remember which
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
If you cry in my mentions unnecessarily, I'd use the report button to bin your post immediately. Not here for senseless discusssions.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Well well well I do declare tinkerbell is lighting the unintelligible c**t up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
A001:
If you cry in my mentions unnecessarily, I'd use the report button to bin your post immediately. Not here for senseless discusssions.

You want to go the coward's route?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh.

Na me you wan dey flex muscle for? When you were pelting insults, did anybody report you?

Continue.

I don giiran before. It'll definitely not be the first time I'll be wearing the NL's green jail cloth.

Between me and you, you're the only one still crying about ME/my comments, and I won't stop sticking out my tongue in your face, lmfao.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lols, this one keeps typing trash in my mentions when I simply bin the posts without reading them. Na you go tire
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Pressure tí wá.
Asiwaju has come to stay, the earlier they realize that, the better for them.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
If na curse you dey curse me, triple fold to yot. 'Cause I didn't quote anyone to throw cusses today.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
KingTom:

Asiwaju has come to stay, the earlier they realize that, the better for them.

grin

Ọdún mejọ lo máa lo gan-an.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
The funniest thing, I've not seen him engage anybody "intelligently".

Okay, and I won't even lie that he speaks some truth and make some reasonable points; even if you don't agree with them, you can definitely appreciate the alternate perspectives.

But God forbid that you ever quote him to disagree or drop your own alternative opinion, or say, "what if it's like this?"

Like, you talk about wanting to engage intelligent people in a stimulating discussion, but of all your arguments in here, are there one or two people that you can point to that you actually had an interesting, civil *conversation* with?

When others are doing ABC, you'll be posting Z. And which is totally fine. I mean, you're the philosophical Oas.isX.

You will always want to share or post things that YOU deem great and worthy of sharing, while believing you're above the rest of the other things people talk about, but the moment someone quotes one of your captions or takes, it's all blazes.

If you deem nobody in here worthy of engaging you, tf you posting in here for then? undecided

It's not balancing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
A001:
Lols, this one keeps typing trash in my mentions when I simply bin the posts without reading them. Na you go tire

Tire, how?

Who cares if you don't read it? 😂😂😂

For every mention I give you, are you not responding back? So how exactly are you still feeling like shit?

B*l*.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Eazzii:
If na curse you dey curse me, triple fold to yot. 'Cause I didn't quote anyone to throw cusses today.

Go and sleep joor.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Omoh! This one wei banks for Europe and America d fail like this. I don't want another Global Financial Crisis oh!

I thank God our banks are safe and robust. I trust our Nigeria banks sha. We d try but we can do better with our internet banking and reduced those small small charges.

Nigeria Banks are very liquid and strong.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
If you really want to tug this out and see who'll get spent, you for dey quote me direct, so I can easily go through my Mentions.

But the coward of a crab feels backed into a corner and is frantically trying to lash onto any modicum of dignity, hoping other comments will cover up his s(n)ide remarks and I'll let it go... 😅

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Peter obi did Soludo dirty,Baba thought he was the one they were hailing,That change in tone from "Thank you" when he thought the hailings were for him to "Its so okay,Thank you very much" though cheesy

https://twitter.com/JaypeeGeneral/status/1639604258268954624?t=gH5FezXnNJRse723ctiHQg&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Blueraydick
The night agent is cool but only S1

The series reminded me of condor the female assassin actually
You suppose dan watch condor na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Chukwu gozie ndi Igbo niile

Chukwu gozie ndi Anambara nilee

Chukwu gozie onye is ala anyi ahoputara na ntuziaka election wu peter obi kiss

https://twitter.com/Mbahdeyforyou/status/1639637590721609729?t=wiIHL0fegR5_ZV74VAgEbA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
stxrlight:

No make I enter you o. angry

What kinda of enter are we talking about here shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) ... (4630) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, PendragonVII and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.