Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1589890 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Let them not wise up ooh, a lot of Buhari azzlickers have lost their jobs or personal business due to Buhari rubbish handling of the economy. Some of them are forming trolling opposition on Nairaland, but they are crying in their private space due to the hardship their beloved APC put the country. Make we see wetin Tinubu Govt go do, cos laslas suffer and hardship no go consider tribe, religion or party card....

You know obaino's advice applies to Obidients too, ba? grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Let them not wise up ooh, a lot of Buhari azzlickers have lost their jobs or personal business due to Buhari rubbish handling of the economy. Some of them are forming trolling opposition on Nairaland, but they are crying in their private space due to the hardship their beloved APC put the country. Make we see wetin Tinubu Govt go do, cos laslas suffer and hardship no go consider tribe, religion or party card....
shey one of them here is going dm to dm here soliciting for funds after his master's administration dealt a catastrophic blow to his financial and life portfolio

Na Dem go smell their nyash pass.. na here we dey..

As for me and my goons, their drug addict elected president has given us the the room to do illegals as our head is the commander In chief of drug cartels and cocaine plug..

So we under his rule is mandated to tow his footsteps and do as our master who is a mandate thief and a drug pusher..

Win win for me(us) smiley

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lai Muhammed will rather blame the war in Ukraine than do what kenneth Okonkwo did this morning.

It was a big goof and something that can't leave the history of Nigeria politics. Ah, you don't validate that kind of statement, you just keep quiet and let everything slide.

FFK is even worse. He will use English to scatter everyone's head and blame PDP for tampering with the call.

This is a political own goal, no matter how you want to spin it.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bimffo:
Lai Muhammed will rather blame the war in Ukraine than do what kenneth Okonkwo did this morning.

It was a big goof and something that can't leave the history of Nigeria politics. Ah, you don't validate that kind of statement, you just keep quiet and let everything slide.

FFK is even worse. He will use English to scatter everyone's head and blame PDP for tampering with the call.

This is a political own goal, no matter how you want to spin it.
that's why women always deals with him In movies and I bet as much that's how he is been dealt with In real life..

That guy is too rookie to be in the helm of affairs of labor party political affairs

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

Yep, but some Obidients at least condemned this Govt for its failures unlike the azzlickers...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin

its treble doing his things as usual. He sees everything, every post good enough to attack BAT and his Supporters.

His case is understandable cos its personal. His vengeance against BAT has nothing to do with Elections.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

Its out..... Book your order NOW!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
seankafor:
shey one of them here is going dm to dm here soliciting for funds after his master's administration dealt a catastrophic blow to his financial and life portfolio

As for me and my goons, their drug addict elected president has given us the the room to do illegals as our head is the commander In chief of drug cartels and cocaine plug..

So we under his rule is mandated to tow his footsteps and do as our master who is a mandate thief and a drug pusher..

This is a very stupid take and if it is a joke is a very offensive one. Leave talk like this to some women. Men don't talk this way.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
seankafor:

Hope you get money to hire 40 SAN when DSS show ya doorstep 😁?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
seankafor:
that's why women always deals with him In movies and I bet as much that's how he is been dealt with In real life..

That guy is too rookie to be in the helm of affairs of labor party political affairs

What's that first paragraph? grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
A001:
The audio is fake. It sounds real but there's a particular sound that played throughout the call (starting immediately at the beginning of the audio).

That sound gave it away as fake and synthetic.

Sounds fake to me, although the sentiment expressed is true. Every politician will try to maximise their religious base.

The way the audio went straight to business sounds contrived. Expecting a lot more of this with AI, and knowing Nigeriana who share anything they see on WhatsApp without vetting, our polity will soon be overtaken with fake news, more than it already is.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Itsrm:

Another one from Israel cheesy

Kenneth go hear ham today. 😂

Them don disown ham.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

Mi o ni sọ ń kánkán.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Amoto94:
The media team of president-elect are veterans of media warfare dating back to NADECO days they have the experience and means to sustain a prolong propaganda warfare, it is naive of Obidients to think they will win the propaganda war.

Good morning Vietnam

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

....wish I can change my Moniker to DaddyX........ LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
A001:
Further research on AI needs to be halted for now to address various concerns of the technology. AI will develop at a fast rate in the next decade, and everyone, especially governments around the world, needs to be prepared.

A001:

Everyone can be fooled by AI. That's one major reason why many people around the world, including Elon Musk, have called for AI research to be halted for now.

I don't see how the space could be regulated efficiently. Laws are too static to keep up with the dynamic nature of such technology. You can't stop progress.

I saw that Elon Musk and Pinterest boss signed petition to halt AI. They just want to halt it so their companies can catch-up before Microsoft and Google take over the market. You can bet they are doing their own AI to catch-up. Musk is particularly pissed that Bill Gates placed $1bln short on Tesla and will do anything to demarket his business moves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:

Sounds fake to me, although the sentiment expressed is true. Every politician will try to maximise their religious base.

The way the audio went straight to business sounds contrived. Expecting a lot more of this with AI, and knowing Nigeriana who share anything they see on WhatsApp without vetting, our polity will soon be overtaken with fake news, more than it already is.

But are we going to say about Kenneth Okonkwo's statement this morning? grin

I strongly felt that audio was a form of propaganda yesterday.

I was waiting for Oyedepo to lay curses on those responsible today.

But this morning, that blunder happened.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin
Mi o ni sọ ń kánkán.
Yes daddy.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

New Spokesman of Obidients Movement..... LMFAO

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bimffo(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....wish I can change my Moniker to DaddyX........ LMFAO

Chaii.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
monerozi5590:

This is a very stupid take and if it is a joke is a very offensive one. Leave talk like this to some women. Men don't talk this way.
Na '4 years go long' come be man talk. Epa, hide your head abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
monerozi5590:

shut up your mouth.. you don't have any moral right to detect what to be talked and not talked about..

You supported a drug pusher and a mandate thief.. you don't have the moral right to police the thread kn what and what not to talk
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bimffo:

Yes daddy.

grin

We are auctioning this plate for sikinni Money, if you're interested, let me know bruh.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Hope you get money to hire 40 SAN when DSS show ya doorstep 😁?
thank God say no name dey that post wey you highlight so grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
seankafor:
shut up your mouth.. you don't have any moral right to detect what to be talked and not talked about..

You supported a drug pusher and a mandate thief.. you don't have the moral right to police the thread kn what and what not to talk

You don't mock someone for losing his job. Life is deeper than you thought. Build relationships and don't burn bridges because of politics. Is like life never humble you before abi?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eazzii:
Na '4 years go long' come be man talk. Epa, hide your head abeg.

I can't comprehend what you just wrote. Come out clearly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

............. on RECORD.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
seankafor:
thank God say no name dey that post wey you highlight so grin
😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ibime:

..and their tribal affiliation & sexual orientation & pretty much anything that is perceived to give them an advantage.

Politicians are usually the very worst form of humans; since power is the most corrupt and debased human phenomena.

This applies to every human society across the globe. The Negroes just happen to be bottom of the barrel. The worst of the worst. They don't even make an attempt to pretend to do the least of what they should do for their society.

Whether Obidient, Batist or Atikulated; same same.
Na the other person shit go get offensive smell; no be ya own.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
monerozi5590:

You don't mock someone for losing his job. Life is deeper than you thought. Build relationships and don't burn bridges because of politics. Is like life never humble you before abi?
which life humble pass the one wey Dem thief us for broad day light?

If you support a thief, what moral right do you have to police people and tell people what and not what to do or talk?

There are people that will tell me this and I'll listen to them.. but you in particular.. you don't have any moral right to advice any person in this thread or in real life because you have lost the moral right to do so.. so does any other bat 🦇 stard out there..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
monerozi5590:

I can't comprehend what you just wrote. Come out clearly.
Your hypocrisy stinks. If seankafor dey your trolling gang, you for don develop partial blindness.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin

........LMFAO! Abati shouldn't have done this nah.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amoto94(m), aieromon(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.