Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,817 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1573254 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
My colleague: ...so I will check the database later and we'll huddle once it loads from my end.

Me (stopping myself from replying): Yes Daddy. Thank you Daddy

Hmm. Make this thread no put me for gbese oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
monerozi5590:

Yes Daddy. Yes girl. Go girl. Una go renovate speech tire today.

Fake, authentic and doctored are basically the same thing. grin grin grin.

Honesty is the best policy. That is a very good advice from one of your spokesperson. Please take that advice.

It's in Obedient's best interests to mddle the whole thing up so that they can sell the 'AI Narrative'

Kenneth Okonkwo said:
Firstly, the context of the conversation was aptly put by Bishop Oyedepo when he said "All Nigerians have equal stake in this nation, nobody has the right to claim that he is dashing something to someone". H E @PeterObi was simply urging the Bishop to help him push this message of equal stake of all Nigerians in the Nigerian project to his people and the christiandom because the politicians of the other party is carrying on this campaign as if it is a religious war.
https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1642315143907254273

Val Obineyem came out later to say:
he badly doctored conservation with Bishop Oyedepo released by our Nnewi prodigal brother is the much they have discovered so far. They edited out the Muslim-Muslim ticket that led to the discussion, where Obi said that in a society like ours, religious balancing was a necessary consideration and that their recklessness had made Christians to assume it was a religious war.
https://www.facebook.com/valentine.obienyem/

In these statements, both of Obi's official spokesmen never denied that the phrase 'religious war' came out of Obi's mouth. Instead their argument is that Obi said APC were carrying on like it was a religious war....

So far so good. All Obi had to do is come out and say my words were taken out of context - or I never said anything like that. Instead what we get is a quote ascribed to a Diran Onifade claiming the audio is fake
From the show of shame in Port Harcourt to the drama in the Ibom Air aircraft, both of which they contrived, they have now moved to the circulation of a deep fake audio file aimed at promoting religious tension in the country

If the audio is fake, then why cant Peter Obi who has an opinion and a stat for everything come out and debunk HIS OWN SPOKESMEN?

Val Obineyem has been Obi's media aide since his first term as a Governor.When Obi's name came out in Pandora Papers, it was Val Obinyem that did his Press Release. When Obi was implicated in a 250 million Naira money laundering scandal, it was Val Obineyem that was caught with the cash and locked up. Val is so close to Obi, that PO himself tweeted out a link to this article describing their relationship. https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1222524940051787777 Excerpt below.

So if Okonkwo says the Audio is real, and Obi's butler says the Audio is real, anybody that tries to say the audio is fake and imply the conversation didnt happen is either ignorant or a propagandist.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
at the ending of day them achieve you na why you day wail up on than ,sorry you hear grin you don't go all those places you mentioned with valuables ,be street smart.

I pray you heal from your PTSD lol

Hmnnn, I have failed to understand the peaceful PH y'all talking about then.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
airmark:

Is there any state in Nigeria where you don't have such places? I lived in Ekosodin when I was in school and you dare not dress anyhow. I heard plenty of horror stories about Alegbo when I was in Warri. How about Upper Iweka in Onitsha?

What exactly is the issue with Rivers here?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
airmark:

I think the violence maybe exaggerated.

If one is saying any city should be "peaceful" in Nigeria, then none of the big cities may qualify.

In Lagos, you can be robbed and attacked in some places at night. It goes for Upper Iweka and many cities.

The way they are explaining it, it is as if they are expecting the peace in a Cemetery; Something no city is offering
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Itsrm:

Is there any state in Nigeria where you don't have such places? I lived in Ekosodin when I was in school and you dare not dress anyhow. I heard plenty of horror stories about Alegbo when I was in Warri. How about Upper Iweaka in Onitsha?

What exactly is the issue with Rivers here?

Well, for a generally peaceful state that is not Lagos, I was surprised.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2023
airmark:

Well, for a generally peaceful state that is not Lagos, I was surprised.

I've not had the Lagos argument with anyone here. I don't even involve myself in it seeing how fast it degenerates into tribal warfare.

And if you are looking for Singapore level of peace in Rivers State, you're on your own. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
I sympathize with OUK on the loss of his wife..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
nihilistjnr:

It's in Obedient's best interests to mddle the whole thing up so that they can sell the 'AI Narrative'

Kenneth Okonkwo said:

https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1642315143907254273

Val Obineyem came out later to say:

https://www.facebook.com/valentine.obienyem/

In these statements, both of Obi's official spokesmen never denied that the phrase 'religious war' came out of Obi's mouth. Instead their argument is that Obi said APC were carrying on like it was a religious war....

So far so good. All Obi had to do is come out and say my words were taken out of context - or I never said anything like that. Instead what we get is a quote ascribed to a Diran Onifade claiming the audio is fake

If the audio is fake, then why cant Peter Obi who has an opinion and a stat for everything come out and debunk HIS OWN SPOKESMEN?

Val Obineyem has been Obi's media aide since his first term as a Governor.When Obi's name came out in Pandora Papers, it was Val Obinyem that did his Press Release. When Obi was implicated in a 250 million Naira money laundering scandal, it was Val Obineyem that was caught with the cash and locked up. Val is so close to Obi, that PO himself tweeted out a link to this article describing their relationship. https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1222524940051787777 Excerpt below.

So if Okonkwo says the Audio is real, and Obi's butler says the Audio is real, anybody that tries to say the audio is fake and imply the conversation didnt happen is either ignorant or a propagandist.
A doctored audio is a fake audio, and Peter Obi doesn't have to come out to deny anything,...there's a new propaganda from APC almost every week and the intention is to distract Nigerians from the situation the party has plunged the country into. Some propaganda will be responded to, and others will simply be binned.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
izzou:

If one is saying any city should be "peaceful" in Nigeria, then none of the big cities may qualify.

In Lagos, you can be robbed and attacked in some places at night. It goes for Upper Iweka and many cities.

The way they are explaining it, it is as if they are expecting the peace in a Cemetery; Something no city is offering

One chilled bottle of 🍺 for you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Why all this argument about Rivers being peaceful or not?

That place is a very peaceful state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Roland17:
I sympathize with OUK on the loss of his wife..

Am I still normal like this? I saw the news and I could not feel any atom of sympathy for him.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
seankafor:
Portable straight to prison

https://twitter.com/Mbahdeyforyou/status/1642903720571678723?t=7oIml-MljJ23GRYyNv3ncA&s=19

I hope he comes back stronger 💪

They should shaa free the manchi
Wetin Dem dey charge the guy with sef?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Itsrm:

I've not had the Lagos argument with anyone here. I don't even involve myself in it seeing how fast it degenerates into tribal warfare.

And if you are looking for Singapore level of peace in Rivers State, you're on your own. cheesy

So, Disstroy may be right.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
Itsrm:

Am I still normal like this? I saw the news and I could not feel any atom of sympathy for him.
Im just not interested in OUK news as well.

A big thief whose familly have held abia state backwards.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Theflint1:
A doctored audio is a fake audio, and Peter Obi doesn't have to come out to deny anything,...there's a new propaganda from APC almost every week and the intention is to distract Nigerians from the situation the party has plunged the country into. Some propaganda will be responded to, and others will simply be binned.

Just to be clear, this one was not binned. Peter Obi responded officially through his campaign spokesperson

There's a reason the tweet was never deleted and the only thing Kenneth told us afterwards is that it pays to be honest cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
izzou:

Maybe the peacefulness was exaggerated too.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
Emaprince:

That's exactly how I felt. I just did not care.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Itsrm:

One chilled bottle of 🍺 for you

One fact i have known about cities in Nigeria is that your safety is not guaranteed at night.

If you say PH is not peaceful, how will you describe cities that have military checkpoints everywhere,with soldiers patrolling at intervals?

My friends tease me that they can't relocate from PH to Lag. If it was this bad, i doubt if they would be saying that.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
airmark:

Maybe the peacefulness was exaggerated too.

There is nothing that makes a city deserted as insecurity.

If it was this insecure, businesses and people would have relocated.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Emaprince:

What would you say about the criticism of Obi's 8 years in Anambra?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
izzou:

There is nothing that makes a city deserted as insecurity.

If it was this insecure, businesses and people would have relocated.

True that. Same for Lagos, where people are still trooping to, on a daily.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
ShaqFu:
"those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

As per?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
airmark:

What would you say about the criticism of Obi's 8 years in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
airmark:

So, Disst.roy may be right.

It is worse than I have described so far. That's why I have challenged the Rivers violence defenders here with specific hotspots, street corners, and places.

It is violent and if anyone tells you otherwise, he dislikes you and wants you caught unawares. Like the Ballz guys bragged about, you'd be "achieved" if you're unsuspecting.

You'd even get mugged in Port Harcourt Pleasure Park which is supposed to be the safest part of the state.

Are the people fun-loving? Yes. But when that fragile calm gets stirred or disturbed, there's more likelihood of there being bloodletting than not. The likelihood of that increases as you move away from the center of the state capital.

Emotional responses won't stop me from calling out the gang culture in Rivers as I have always done on other platforms with my full names like this one 3 months ago.

Likable, fun residents. Socioeconomically viable in certain parts. But on the note I've been harping on, it scores low. Very low.

There's a reason why the Amnesty regardless, militancy still thrives in Rivers State. It's a culture.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Rip to Ouk wife

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Theflint1:
Wetin Dem dey charge the guy with sef?

Assault,i wonder why he is going to prison when he was granted bail of 300k,nobody to fulfill his bail conditions of 300k in the court premises?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Itsrm:

Just to be clear, this one was not binned. Peter Obi responded officially through his campaign spokesperson

There's a reason the tweet was never deleted and the only thing Kenneth told us afterwards is that it pays to be honest cheesy
Two spoke person's responded and while one said the audio was doctored with some portions misrepresented, the other provided an interpretation that largely mirrored what the first said.

My saying it will get binned was expecting a response from Peter Obi personally, he's said severally that he hardly respond to aides or propaganda.

It pays to be honest could mean anything really.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Rip to Ouk wife
Jeez cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Itsrm:

My brother, I understand where you are coming from but like my people say, we don't fight with the dead.

Onye furu onwu anya?

Onwu a mara eze, onwu a mazi nwata...

Ife onwu n'eme erika!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Amigoss:

Assault,i wonder why he is going to prison when he was granted bail of 300k,nobody to fulfill his bail conditions of 300k in the court premises?
Likely e go need dey station before perfecting the bail conditions, so from court to station until he perfects the bail conditions.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Epistle upon epistles with no evidence to back it up,just believe me bro and insha'Allah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) (2224) (2225) (2226) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.