Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1573064 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
grin

Breaking: Senator Achonu Emerges Imo Labour Party Governorship Candidate.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
What are these guys always remaking?

I never watch this movie, but make dem no spoil my memories of the old one.

Rest on Ada Ameh

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Guinea Ronu oo

Let's cook and milk this brethren..

Na Sunday night dem for drop this banger,EPL fit drown the cookings cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2023
grin

Bola of Guinea is succeeding Jubril of Sudan.......LMFAO

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2023
izzou:

I have always known that Hajj was subsidised.

I know those selected used to pay money which is lesser, compared to if they wanted to go on their own.

But since i have no personal knowledge on it, I kept quiet to learn from others.

I never said it was sponsorship at any point here
Many don't pay at all, my Alfa was a beneficiary of Hajj by Oriade LCDA in Lagos fully sponsored. It is also a way of embezzling funds by politicians, cos they will definitely overstate the number of people sponsored. No be today our politicians dey waste money on irrelevant ventures, they don't know how to make wealth but they know how to waste it....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:03am On Apr 16, 2023
grin

Images speak.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:04am On Apr 16, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Marriage in the West is a two-edged sword. E get why Ibime and Nihilist are married whilst living in Europe. For example, you typically pay lower taxes when you’re married as your wife’s income is part of the tax returns equation.

I don't know about the above, unless you work as a consultant and put your earnings through a company, and your wife doesn't work, then you can reduce your tax bracket by making her a PAYE of the company.

DeadPresidents:

Omo, this thing na just to find woman with better earning power so if e set, you’re safe financially.

Even if you and your wife are equal earners, rest assured if you divorce, you will be the one to leave the house. What may happen is the judge may grant you a percent of the house equity but you will still pay child support, or your part of equity may not be realisable till the kids leave the house.

It is what it is. It's all part of being a man. I don't worry about such things, infact I transfer all savings to my wife each month and she administers the savings account and gives account. I can't be scared of my own shadow, besides the Hakimi news na fake news

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2023
OasisX:
grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

African Politics na Fuji's House of Commotion

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:16am On Apr 16, 2023
Kaycee54321:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

African Politics na Fuji's House of Commotion

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2023
DeadPresidents:
Every time you see reports of containers falling and crushing people, just realize you’re witnessing a byproduct of failed infrastructure.

Containers should be transported by waterways and train-tracks alone not roads. Omo, if for say Buhari succeeded with rails and trains and failed everywhere else, i for grudgingly accept the failure as the sunk-cost for the greater good but even the tracks have not recorded the kind of penetration necessary to tick the box as done.

Yes and No.

it is also a failure of REGULATION. 95% of trucks simply should not be on Nigerian roads. however, it is only larger companies [Dangote, and major Oil Marketers] that insist on road worthy vehicles.

you have people adjusting the chassis of trucks to carry loads they are not rated for. you have trucks with bad tires, bad brakes, unsecured loads. a bad road on its own is just a single factor in an accident.

you also have the industry full of abokis who simply have zero common sense [ why dangote wanted graduate drivers] .and training of the drivers is another issue. I remember there was a driver shortage in some western countries, but nigerian truck drivers cannot qualify

then the driver has a motorboy who he trains while driving.

right now i am involved in a project which proposes a proper driving school for truck drivers complete with driving circuit

. from the beginning, the rail projects buy Buhari based on some discussions i had - are unfortunately not designed for heavy goods.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:29am On Apr 16, 2023
Their camps and WhatsApp group right now cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:38am On Apr 16, 2023
OasisX:
grin

the obidient movement officially has their Q and they are being even more mindfucked than the MAGA movement

one week one nonsense conspiracy theory for the base to run wild on

two weeks ago spy3.60 was telling us confam gist that it was actually a bolanale hamedat Tinubu that schooled in chicago who died and had her identity stolen

now we have this piece of ridiculousness.

it will be noted that we no longer have inspector hundeyin recycling old 'investigations' - rather these new stories begin and die in someones fever dream.

as it is , i could start some ridiculous rumour thing right here on NL that they would desperately latch onto

slowly as more and more members of the movement inevitably peel off - we will be left with the hard core of malignant psychotics who substitute their schizophrenia for reality

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:14am On Apr 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

the obidient movement officially has their Q and they are being even more mindfucked than the MAGA movement

two weeks ago spy3.60 was telling us confam gist that it was actually a bolanale hamedat Tinubu that schooled in chicago who died and had her identity stolen

it will be noted that we no longer have inspector hundeyin recycling old 'investigations' - rather these new stories begin and die in someones fever dream.

as it is , i could start some ridiculous rumour thing right here on NL that they would desperately latch onto

slowly as more and more members of the movement inevitably peel off - we will be left with the hard core of malignant psychotics who substitute their schizophrenia for reality.

grin

.....LMFAO! Movement will finally be under full control of E-Bandits as that Poster of nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Anybody who knows what Time Value of money is knows that’s not what is called investment .

it is unfortunately an investment - in the next election.

hopefulLandlord:

But imagine the number of souls that would make heaven through going to Hajj? we should be concerned about what would happen to us after we die.

you understand what it is. that is the selling point right there, in the end.

raumdeuter:

It's part of the stomach infrastructure politicking

Any governor who doesn't do it will likely lose the reelection as the opponent will use it to campaign against them

Many Nigerians see govt as a form of welfare to them and to those Jigawans this is their cut from the govt

give the people what they want - not what they need.

we are watching oyetola's austerity budget balancing strategies being dismantled fro a return to the populist unsustainable aregbe policies. but the people are happy.

touch hajj - and it becomes a lightning rod in the next election.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2023
Boular Teenoubou of Guinea

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2023

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:20am On Apr 16, 2023
raumdeuter:
Boular Teenoubou of Guinea

grin

These Fellas are really dumb sha......LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:28am On Apr 16, 2023
obidenets assemble!

its that time again

time for your daily loud

toke toke toke and forget your sorrow grin grin

toke toke toke and forget your anger grin grin

toke toke toke and give into paranoia grin grin

oops they took too much weed and now here we are.

cry cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:10am On Apr 16, 2023
izzou:

I have always known that Hajj was subsidised.

I know those selected used to pay money which is lesser, compared to if they wanted to go on their own.

But since i have no personal knowledge on it, I kept quiet to learn from others.

I never said it was sponsorship at any point here
Word 😂😂
Mio ni so nkankan
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:06am On Apr 16, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Images speak.
Someone who wrote PDP and APC should be voted out in the past is afraid to mention the party of his friend until Gimba Kakanda called him out for being deceptive. Now he is claiming to be interested in individuals regardless of their affiliations.
Don't be surprised that some here are secretly executing contracts for those they claimed to hate or even benefitting from them but come online to deceive people

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:12am On Apr 16, 2023
Emaprince:
Remember education is a western invention. Those poor people whose kids are out of school would vote in favour of spending all that money to fund meca tourists than for their kids to be educated.

Their elites and clerics have really brainwashed these people and kept them in perpetual poverty...so they can control them forever.
Stop peddling falsehood. There are free schools and people refused to attend stop saying what you don't know. In Kano for instance education is almost free for indigenes if I'm not mistaken from primary to secondary and scholarship for indigent students in Tertiary I think same goes for Katsina and many states in NW
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2023
Ibime:

I don't know about the above, unless you work as a consultant and put your earnings through a company, and your wife doesn't work, then you can reduce your tax bracket by making her a PAYE of the company.

Even if you and your wife are equal earners, rest assured if you divorce, you will be the one to leave the house. What may happen is the judge may grant you a percent of the house equity but you will still pay child support, or your part of equity may not be realisable till the kids leave the house.

It is what it is. It's all part of being a man. I don't worry about such things, infact I transfer all savings to my wife each month and she administers the savings account and gives account. I can't be scared of my own shadow, besides the Hakimi news na fake news
It's crazy that something without a shred of evidence went viral like that grin
I have given up on telling people it's fake news, I will just wait for the real divorce settlement to happen grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:19am On Apr 16, 2023
Emmynator:

It's crazy that something without a shred of evidence went viral like that grin
I have given up on telling people it's fake news, I will just wait for the real divorce settlement to happen grin

Hakimi would most likely have to settle the divorce case out-of-court on terms that are probably not ideal

I don't think any man will want to be fighting divorce and rãpe charge in court at the same time. Some things his wife could say in divorce case may paint him in bad light for rãpe case

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:23am On Apr 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

slowly as more and more members of the movement inevitably peel off - we will be left with the hard core of malignant psychotics who substitute their schizophrenia for reality

All these while aligning with blood suckers and radical tribalists who want to eliminate Obasanjos lineage and profile voters on ethnic basis.

You're a fvcking hypocrite.

As for your "fake news" rant., Simple question;

WHO IS BOLA TINUBU?

Can you tell me affirmatively his educational background. His primary and secondary schools and what year he passed through them?

Can you tell me who "BOLA TINUBU'S" father is? Can you give me the name of tinubu's father please. Like where exactly he's from.

I can tell you everything there is to know about my candidate, can you do the same?

Some people claim tinubu is lagosian, some claim osun, some claim Guinean, some claim Columbian as a drug lord. Now can you prove everyone wrong and just give us factual information as to where exactly your candidate hails from??

I mean it's not a conspiracy that your candidate stole another high profile politicians picture and used as his own to hide his background. Like, a presidential candidate stole someone's childhood pictures to sell as his own. So you can't act surprised when people try to fill that void with different news. Nature abhors a vacuum.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 6:23am On Apr 16, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Breaking: Senator Achonu Emerges Imo Labour Party Governorship Candidate.

Haba, no be one-arm general be this shocked?..Senetor Athan Otu-aka, worry worry cartel, him dn port go LP?..No wonder the other contestant release press statement..Politics for naija sef, one-arm general fit still dey walk?..Abi na that him fresh wife, if them still dey together go rule imo state if him win..

Man wey come my lodge for school that year, Army lodge ( Ike road,Okigwe) with him very fine youngie wife come galvanize boys for him contest with Ben Uwajumogu wey Rochas heavily support...

Rochas go now quickly reconcile with Hope, if one-arm general make mistake enter Douglas house, na serious wahala for Rochas..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:36am On Apr 16, 2023
Notice how no Bastard is actually addressing whether the tinubu document is genuine or not. The typical response is to deflect by throwing insults all around.

Please, tell us exactly, WHO IS THIS MAN CALLED TINUBU??

How well did you scrutinize the candidate you support, abi you all have another reason for supporting this man no matter how deeply flawed and terrible a person he is?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2023
We want to know, is this document real or not?

David hundeyin has certainly famed himself as someone authentic. His information over time has proven factual over time, so I ask again on that basis, is this document genuine or fake?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2023
Nahh, hundeyin dey cook for the gods. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2023
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:52am On Apr 16, 2023
If someone ever accused obi of not being Nigerian by birth, I would simply point you to his father and mother in agulu, Anambra and show you his brothers, sisters, numerous school classmates who have spoken publicly about him.

Can any bastard actually do the same for tinubu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Meanwhile, Obi won benue state!!
I repeat, Obi won benue state!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.