Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,269 members, 7,860,627 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1565945 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) ... (4831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 3:02pm On May 07, 2023
Epa Raum will be beaming with pride (or seething with envy) right now. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 3:04pm On May 07, 2023
BronzeTiger:

But kvara was on the pitch when zielieski asked osimhen for permission before taking the penalty against frankfurt which could have gotten osimhen a hat trick. I also remember him taking it against liverpool in their first champions league match though he missed it before being subbed out due to injury. How many top teams do you know that the main striker has to wait behind others before taking penalties?
That's none of my business. Spalletti confirmed it that Politano was their penalty taker followed by Kvaratskhelia.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BronzeTiger: 3:06pm On May 07, 2023
Bombblacks:

That's none of my business. Spalletti confirmed it that Politano was their penalty taker followed by Kvaratskhelia.
So why wasn't it in place in the liverpool first leg and frankfurt second leg?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2023
Omo. Elon is brutal sha.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Raumdeuter and Roland17
How do you guys go to the mall with families without being scared of running for your lives thr next minute.
All these shootings is becoming America thing and there haven't been a solution to it

Honestly, it has become a sad situation that has continued to deteriorate. Gun violence has its varieties across the country. Personally, I avoid huge gatherings, I visit smaller malls. However, the truth is, there are so many psychos who have been or are being indoctrinated on the wrong use of guns and the power that comes with it. Our gun laws are extremely weak and that is one of the biggest issues in my opinion. The weakness of our gun laws makes guns easily accessible to anyone. Worsestill, we have politicized the idea behind the 2nd amendment beyond what the idealist meant. It is a sad situation in the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 3:18pm On May 07, 2023
larride:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don’t worry when we start discussing about whether cooking is female or male responsibility, we will call you. Seems that’s your only area of expertise.

Takia

Is it a defect in males at this point, or is it as a result of old age? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Y'all so damn sensitive and unthink*ng it almost always bring me to tears.

So because I have hinted at my educational level and argued feminism in here, that will always be your go-to clapback for my comments?

That seems like a logical response to you?

But you will argue with a guy 'till eternity no matter how absurd his claims are, but here you are running away and trying to save face by hiding behind "this is not your forte?"

You're beautifully s***** sha, lmao.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 3:21pm On May 07, 2023
It is good to know that you will not engage me because of me sha. grin

Myself.

And not because I'm not saying nonsense or anything unworthy of being responded to.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:24pm On May 07, 2023
grin

I repeat its a case of racism. Kwara Kvara has nothing on Osimhen coz obviously without Osimhen contributions, Napoli wouldn't have won the league.

Folks mixing politics and footie matters together, una need serious help. Una brains need to be checked and formated coz its absolutely corrupt.

If you can't see anything else or reason something else aside from politics day and night, then apparently you are getting closer to psychatric hospital.

You wanna accuse BAT's Supporters of tribalism on this same board? This fuckin board? Bring out receipts to prove it then...LOL!

Meanwhile.... OSIMHEN is the new King...πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 3:27pm On May 07, 2023
larride:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don’t worry when we start discussing about whether cooking is female or male responsibility, we will call you. Seems that’s your only area of expertise.

Takia

Mind you, this is like the second or third time I am quoting you on an issue, and you ran away. Like you always do. Long before the cooking matter supped in here.

It's a 'you' pattern at this point, my deer.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2023
The question should be you in Nigeria without guns are you safer than those like Boss Roland in America.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:33pm On May 07, 2023
OasisX:
grin

I repeat its a case of racism. Kwara Kvara has nothing on Osimhen coz obviously without Osimhen contributions, Napoli wouldn't have won the league.

Folks mixing politics and footie matters together, una need serious help. Una brains need to be checked and formated coz its absolutely corrupt.

If you can't see anything else or reason something else aside from politics day and night, then apparently you are getting closer to psychatric hospital.

You wanna accuse BAT's Supporters of tribalism on this same board? This fuckin board? Bring out receipts to prove it then...LOL!

Meanwhile.... OSIMHEN is the new King...πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Maradona has 2 hands. Can your guys do one where Maradona is using one hand to crown Osimhen and the other hand to crown Kvara?
Let us all live in peace and harmony
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 3:40pm On May 07, 2023
New target acquired.

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:41pm On May 07, 2023
afrodoc2:

Maradona has 2 hands. Can your guys do one where Maradona is using one hand to crown Osimhen and the other hand to crown Kvara?
Let us all live in peace and harmony

🀣🀣🀣🀣

.....only one King at time a Doc.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 3:43pm On May 07, 2023
Unlimited22:
New target acquired.

Lmao.
grin grin grin

I can't help it.

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2023
Nawaoo.. na everytime wahala dey occur for here

We never finish the kvara(racism) vs oshimen (tribalism) matter..

We re now dealing with Veronica the woman suffering from hemorrhages sad angry

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:47pm On May 07, 2023
OasisX:

🀣🀣🀣🀣

.....only one King at time a Doc.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 3:48pm On May 07, 2023
larride:
Hope Uzodinma went tot he tribunal with his own election results claiming it to be the correct result of the election and proving his case that he won.

Please show us from Peter Obi petition his own result of the presidential election that makes him the winner of the election.

Don't be daft, sir (you started with opening me up to mockery with your comment, so not sorry).

Look at the question you asked.

You're insinuating that Obi was supposed to include in his petition (or display) the electoral results he's claiming to have won him the presidential election, and I asked you a logical question; did Hope Uzodinma included his own "correct" results in his petition?

Like, he printed it out or listed it? Was it available to the public prior to the tribunal hearing? Or it was at the court he presented it?

For you to be asking to be SHOWN the results in a PETITION, you're implying that it is standard practice, and most definitely that HU included his own results in his petition. So did you see it with your korokoro eyes?

But if you're claiming that Hope presented his at the tribunal, as the first part of your comment contradictorily claims, then I am telling you to WAIT and let Obi present his own winning and totaled results to the tribunal.

Common sense, no?

Presenting something as evidence at the tribunal is different from displaying it in a petition (even though it can be mentioned).

Goan ask A 001 to introduce you to some phallus-worshipping spiritualists to donate yours as you clearly are falling short of its expected intelligence-giving qualities.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:53pm On May 07, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Don't be daft, sir (you started with opening me up to mockery with your comment, so not sorry).

Look at the question you asked.

You're insinuating that Obi was supposed to include in his petition (or display) the electoral results he's claiming to have won him the presidential election, and I asked you a logical question; did Hope Uzodinma included his own "correct" results in his petition?

Like, he printed it out or listed it? Was it available to the public prior to the tribunal hearing? Or it was at the court he presented it?

For you to be asking to be SHOWN the results in a PETITION, you're implying that it is standard practice, and most definitely that HU included his own results in his petition. So did you see it with your korokoro eyes?

But if you're claiming that Hope presented his at the tribunal, as the first part of your comment claims, then I am telling you to WAIT and let Obi present his own winning and totaled results to the tribunal.

Common sense, no?

Presenting something as evidence at the tribunal is different from displaying it in a petition.

Goan ask A 001 to introduce you to some phallus-worshipping spiritualists to donate yours as you clearly are falling short of its expected intelligence-giving qualities.
Are you sure everything is all right with you? What's my business with those you're fighting with all about? Don't mention this moniker unnecessarily in your frivolous discussion.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 3:54pm On May 07, 2023
A001:
Are you sure everything is all right with you? What's my business with those you're fighting with all about? Don't mention this moniker unnecessarily in your frivolous discussion.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2023
Roland17:

Honestly, it has become a sad situation that has continued to deteriorate. Gun violence has its varieties across the country. Personally, I avoid huge gatherings, I visit smaller malls. However, the truth is, there are so many psychos who have been or are being indoctrinated on the wrong use of guns and the power that comes with it. Our gun laws are extremely weak and that is one of the biggest issues in my opinion. The weakness of our gun laws makes guns easily accessible to anyone. Worsestill, we have politicized the idea behind the 2nd amendment beyond what the idealist meant. It is a sad situation in the country.
I hope you have gun too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:56pm On May 07, 2023
If you want to fight with all men on this thread as a bitter feminist, go on. But don't mention me unnecessarily.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2023
It's a bot seeking attention
Lailai not me, ekun egbere

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 4:06pm On May 07, 2023
And once again, as usual, let the confettis of attention start pouring... πŸ˜πŸŽ‰ πŸ’«πŸŒΈπŸ’πŸΎπŸŒŸπŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ€
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 4:07pm On May 07, 2023
A001:
If you want to fight with all men on this thread as a bitter feminist, go on. But don't mention me unnecessarily.

O ma fi owo mu ikan ni.

Either you go nacking your head on every walls around you if I mention you, or you stick to your mantra of "not having time." grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2023
Una to they give relevant for this thread, calling this one feminist na insult on feminist.
Wannabe ebinaπŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:10pm On May 07, 2023
Much ado about nothing .

While u are on nairaland tearing each other’s shirt arguing about Kvara and Osimehn , both men might actually be having a foursome with some badass latina beauties; doing the scoring and assist off the pitch

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 4:12pm On May 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Una to they give relevant for this thread, calling this one feminist na insult on feminist.
Wannabe ebinaπŸ˜‚

Wannabe? 🀣🀣🀣

Folake4u, not to take of your time or disrupt your quiet Sunday, baby, but, please, can you kindly tell this muntula that I am the Chairwoman of (Romantic) Relationships for Poverty Alleviation (R.R.P.A) and the president of Hungry Nigerian Girls (HNG) geng, lmao?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Much ado about nothing .

While u are on nairaland tearing each other’s shirt arguing about Kvara and Osimehn , both men might actually be having a foursome with some badass bitter feminists latina beauties; doing the scoring and assist off the pitch
The way I they look osihmeh he go like idi araba

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 4:14pm On May 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:
The way I they look osihmeh he go like idi araba

So much for my irrelevancy and your nonchalance in light of all these your consistent and cowardly side takes o. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Wo, farabale. I go furnish you with slurs and labels, you go tire.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 4:15pm On May 07, 2023
If Tinubu ends up implementing the Oronsanye Report, Imma channel my inner Okorocha and build a statue for him
https://www.nairaland.com/7680089/tinubu-considers-oronsaye-report-may
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 4:15pm On May 07, 2023
Donjazet can you kindly call your fellow woman to order? She's disrupting the flow of this thread.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) ... (4831) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: User09, iamoyindamola(m), BlueRayDick, Ellexy, Jodera, a4turitoroman, raumdeuter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.