Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1564841 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) ... (4828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:42pm On May 18, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I'm not opposed to gay or trans. What I find silly is the movement to seek political legitimacy for some of these identities.

If a man is running around in female clothes, that's his business. If the man running around d in female clothes insists on the legal right to identify rather than just present as a woman - then that's another kettle of fish altogether, as the same legal principles that guarantee such a right should also guarantee the rights of a nigga that identifies as the left leg of a pair of Dunlop slippers.

And it's those principles that I find absurd

This is the issue. We have always known - even in Nigeria - that there are odd fellows. I knew one in school we called Femi feminine. I actually had one as a roommate in secondary school. No one oppressed them. No one bullied them. We accepted them and that was that

But now there is a push to force what is on the fringes to the mainstream and cancel anyone who objects in any way.

There is a blog I follow - jalopnik that discusses cars. I am 90% sure one of their new presenters is trans. Then we have the big hero six cartoon which has a trans character.

There may be people with gender dismorphia,but there are also a lot of people who have their own agenda and are hopping on the ride. Gender cheating male athletes, actual sexual deviants.

Then we have this bizarre argument that suggestible children are capable of deciding they are the wrong gender. All of this is just cannon fodder for the right.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:48pm On May 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This is the issue. We have always known - even in Nigeria - that there are odd fellows. I knew one in school we called Femi feminine. I actually had one as a roommate in secondary school. No one oppressed them. No one bullied them. We accepted them and that was that

But now there is a push to force what is on the fringes to the mainstream and cancel anyone who objects in any way.

There is a blog I follow - jalopnik that discusses cars. I am 90% sure one of their new presenters is trans. Then we have the big hero six cartoon which has a trans character.

There may be people with gender dismorphia,but there are also a lot of people who have their own agenda and are hopping on the ride. Gender cheating male athletes, actual sexual deviants.

Then we have this bizarre argument that suggestible children are capable of deciding they are the wrong gender. All of this is just cannon fodder for the right.

Trans Agenda is literally in the new Transformers cartoons.

But I was scrolling insta just now and saw thr following post on Shaderoom

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsZGQ-NrjdU/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

I really really don't even know what to say now.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On May 18, 2023
Ibime:

I asked you how many trans you saw this year in the flesh.

I don't ask about film you didn't watch that your social media feeds highlighted to you. In previous years, it would be no different from watching Ru Paul or Eddie Izzard if it wasn't so politically contentious

How many trans did you see in the flesh in 2023 so far?

How many people do I see in flesh in the entire 2023 besides close friends and family? Especially if you work from home. In a week you might not see more than 3 people outside your regular circle, But when I go to stores or malls I see a few as cashiers and customers and whatever. I have a tenant who is. Actually 2 biological females living together. I don't ask them, but from the way they dress, I can deduce the "man" and the woman.
Since they pay rents online and have few issues, I dont have any interface with them
If I was in University of 25k students, I am sure I will see more than a few daily
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

How many people do I see in flesh in the entire 2023 besides close friends and family?

The average human eye sees 5000 faces a day

You cannot even pick your child from school without seeing 300 to 500 people just on school run

So if you tell us how many trans you saw this year, we can contextualise the breadth of the trans problem, or whether it's just cobwebs in your mind and media space.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On May 18, 2023
Ibime:

You cannot even pick your child from school without seeing 300 to 500 people just on school run

So if you tell us how many trans you saw this year, we can contextualise the breadth of the trans problem, or whether it's just cobwebs in your mind and media space.

If you work from home, drive your personal car I am sure you will see way less than 5000. Physical people, some weeks I don't see 500 new people beyond friends and family
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:08pm On May 18, 2023
nihilistjnr:

There are people who are literally identifying as disabled, willfully cutting off their limbs or blinding themselves because they identify as Babiala.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/becoming-disabled-by-choice-not-chance-transabled-people-feel-like-impostors-in-their-fully-working-bodies

There is no logical point to draw the line in the liberal wokist agenda. It is absurd by default. It's why we've seen a woman identify as a tree and marry another tree,
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mum-who-married-tree-three-25737105

or the woman that married herself but then realised she didn't like her spouse, and so got a divorce...from herself.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/woman-who-married-herself-now-25519160

What in God’s name is this last one. 😳

My shock is shocked.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:09pm On May 18, 2023
And Pa Lamidi dey plan go court tomorrow oo.

From Lagos LP leader

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:10pm On May 18, 2023
Ibime:

Torres now will beat Drogba if he sees him

Torres no longer identifies as ninny and has transitioned into a bully striker

He even tried to beat Arbeloa last week
how Torres lekpa come get weight these days needs to be studied undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2023
Ibime:

Torres now will beat Drogba if he sees him

Torres no longer identifies as ninny and has transitioned into a bully striker

He even tried to beat Arbeloa last week
is this guy on some muscle 💪 booster drugs?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On May 18, 2023
seankafor:

If you take enough steroids you can get there

Below is Tim Wiese former keeper at Werder Bremen, before and after

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:22pm On May 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you take enough steroids you can get there

Below is Tim Wiese former keeper at Werder Bremen, before and after

Hmm. Steroid abuse back in the day was a quick route to they them

Before Sean develops gynaecomastia.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you work from home, drive your personal car I am sure you will see way less than 5000. Physical people, some weeks I don't see 500 new people beyond friends and family

I'm same as you

But you will still come down, walk through the school gates to your child's class, see few hundreds of parents.

In evening while driving your eye will see another few hundred

You will go to the shop and take in another few hundred

Weekend your eye will see a few thousand.

Here's a (probably correct) proposition for you. You have seen 1,000 times more women on Niqab (not hijab) in your lifetime than trans.

That's the scale of what you pay attention to, miniscule.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2023
Bombblacks:

That's why I asked if you have gender dysphoria.
See how e dey hard you to answer abi?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2023
seankafor:

He should have taken them when he was playing for Chelsea, he could have improved his performance
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:17pm On May 18, 2023
Ibime:

Check this UK population census from 2021 and tell me what merits the attention except Political agenda

Some niggas never seen a trans in their life and will make ten posts a day about the matter

The ones shouting the most just do it to steal vote from emotionally unstable people and will never codify it into law when they are in power

We all know that the equality act that protects me and you as black men is the same equality act that will allow the trans community identify as whatever they want , and no party will do anything about it. But to make plenty noise about it for political posturing against an insignificant percentage of the population, that one is sure.

Very well said Ibime.

The trans community have simply become a stick with which to hit liberals with when in essence they are almost insignificant.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:19pm On May 18, 2023
Roland17:
And another one!!!! Lord help Nigeria...

https://www.nairaland.com/7693892/bello-matawalle-under-investigation-n70bn
These cases are obviously underreported.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2023
Ibime:

He should have taken them when he was playing for Chelsea, he could have improved his performance
Is that not a ban substance in sport moreover he will be heavy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 8:31pm On May 18, 2023
larride:

My shock is shocked.
Those are not real marriages binded by law. You cannot marry yourself or a tree. They are just clowning. It's similar to you announcing you are marrying Arna de Armas in Nigeria and organizing a party to celebrate it.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On May 18, 2023
Ibime:

I'm same as you

But you will still come down, walk through the school gates to your child's class, see few hundreds of parents.

In evening while driving your eye will see another few hundred

You will go to the shop and take in another few hundred

Weekend your eye will see a few thousand.

Here's a (probably correct) proposition for you. You have seen 1,000 times more women on Niqab (not hijab) in your lifetime than trans.

That's the scale of what you pay attention to, miniscule.

Obviously I have seen more Niqab. I grew up in the SW which us 50% moslem, served in the North which is 90% moslem when I was walking through every corner and seeing everyone
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 9:35pm On May 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Hmm. Steroid abuse back in the day was a quick route to they them

Before Sean develops gynaecomastia.
The effects on women are even worse
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Is that not a ban substance in sport moreover he will be heavy

I don't believe he's taking anything illegal. Someone who is coaching cannot be responsible for players who are expected to be clean and be taking illegal substances. Highest na whey protein

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 9:37pm On May 18, 2023
larride:

My shock is shocked.
That last one na pure mental illness, there is no other way to sugarcoat it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

Obviously I have seen more Niqab. I grew up in the SW which us 50% moslem, served in the North which is 90% moslem when I was walking through every corner and seeing everyone

Even in Yankee there, you have seen much more Niqab. Anyway I like your honesty. Despite pressing from several angles, you refused to let lie form on your tongue that you have seen trans this year. Trans is not common. I have seen one at my workplace and can count the amount of other times I have seen them in my life using my hands, may not even need my toes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2023
Saw a status post from a lady friend who's now a liberal LGBTQ+

My primary school mate many years ago oh...but now, chatting with her makes me feel so old and out of place with the terms.

Post was about keeping the b.ussy and p.u.ssy clean because it was other people's meal.

CC DonJazet, no be say I dey find trouble, but, are you aware?
Because I was not informed.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2023
Emaprince you say Arya Starr no get talent?

Omo you miss am

Drake suppose leave Tems come carry this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MwkBf69ZIY

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:44pm On May 18, 2023
📌📌📌📌📌📌

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
See just be a big man in this country

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1659274447314984976?t=e00HX_a7bl-Ap9ZxLCQ0AA&s=19

I thought Seun said the policeman threatened his family and the policeman begged him not to press charges

How come the whole story come change? Because I never hear that part since this media trial start

Now, the policeman dey coma and prayers and intercessions are being offered for his survival.

Also, slap wey dem dispatch for 3MB don warrant to search the accused house.

This country gives headaches
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2023
OasisX:
📌📌📌📌📌📌

Shey public holiday go dey on the 29th? Especially as democracy day was moved to June 12. Can't remember what happened in 2019

Cc BlueRayDick
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:27pm On May 18, 2023
Ibime:

Not a chance. I live rural and work from home.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:28pm On May 18, 2023
Kaycee54321:
Saw a status post from a lady friend who's now a liberal LGBTQ+

My primary school mate many years ago oh...but now, chatting with her makes me feel so old and out of place with the terms.

Post was about keeping the b.ussy and p.u.ssy clean because it was other people's meal.

CC DonJazet, no be say I dey find trouble, but, are you aware?
Because I was not informed.

I've seen that term bussy before but I thought it was entirely something else. I didn't know this was what it meant. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 11:29pm On May 18, 2023
Ibime, I would like to know you're economic opinion on what prof molumba is saying here. Is it grounded on reality or is he blowing hot air??

https://fb.watch/kCnVqn8fhM/?mibextid=NnVzG8

(1) (2) (3) ... (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) ... (4828) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: sconp, cephasdultimate and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.