Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1441005 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (4632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:31am On May 20, 2023
the sad part of all these stories is that they reiterate the fact that the police are at best a mercenary gang and cannot be relied on to enforce law and order.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 7:42am On May 20, 2023
Obi failed to declare some joint assets, but everyone knows about those assets now. How does that make him a thief? Or has the meaning of thief changed because we want to tag him one by fire by force..

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

You are right on the bold. Additionally I think those guys can smell anybody who has not had police wahala before from a long distance .

They know if U’ve had police wahala before and have slept inside any of their horrid cell, u will have sense and use diplomacy when talking/dealing with them.

The day I slept cell was the day I propounded a theory that : If u have any issue with Nigerian police, make sure u settle it with them in whatever way possible before u get taken to the station…… It doesn’t matter whether u are on ur right or wrong , just settle with them and move on. Behind counter no be hotel. Stooling and passing urine inside the same dimly lit room u will stay all day is not good for anybody whether criminal or law abiding citizen. Nigeria police know this, that is why they will jeer at u when they see u making mouth at the point of arrest threatening fire and brimstone. They know u will see terrible
Things inside cell and calm down later .

Look at Seun that was making mouth on SM that he has evidence and welcomes thorough investigation from the police; I saw a video online yesterday when he was taken to his house by the police in the name of investigation . He was asking the police guys in Yoruba humbly “ Kini motun Shey fun yin ?” . I’m sure most of the police guys in the video are people he has given money in the past or those who “twale “ him….but now their ogas don order them to frustrate his life and they are doing a good job while at it .
when I been dey do garagara say police no fit hold me, one day they stopped me, I was speaking English to them as par my right, one gave me a resounding slap, I threatened them with lawyer.. they carried me to station.. I called my lawyer, due to say my lawyer no dey around, he spoke with them on phone, the lady that was answering the phone was humble with yes sir and sorry sir all through the call, infact she told my lawyer that they carried me because there was a robbery in the vicinity I was picked and all they wanted was to see someone that'd identify me..

Meanwhile I've already slept in their cell overnight.. my experience in the cell is a story for another day..

The lawyer ordered them to release me, they agreed, it was Sunday, as soon as the call ended, they told my guarantors that the day is Sunday, they don't work on Sundays, las las my guarantors parted with 10k as gave them..

Something that if I had given them even if na 5k, I wouldn't have faced these stress and troubles..

Na their I swear say those people no be normal human being..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:55am On May 20, 2023
Ellexy:
Obi failed to declare some joint assets, but everyone knows about those assets now. How does that make him a thief? Or has the meaning of thief changed because we want to tag him one by fire by force..
No. We only found some through Pandora

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2023
KingTom:

My cousin dey collect him own family money for mobilization to solve case of their missing AC outdoor grin e dey their blood. I pity Seun dem go use him eye see wetin no good... 2 more days to investigate now 4 more days all that one na for mending grin ordinary protest wey Debo macaroni go do for toll gate see the kin beating e chop then compare that to slapping a serving inspector smh
Mr macaroni no fit forgive police for that kind mending
Them strip am they play with him breast grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:18am On May 20, 2023
KingTom:

My cousin dey collect him own family money for mobilization to solve case of their missing AC outdoor grin e dey their blood. I pity Seun dem go use him eye see wetin no good... 2 more days to investigate now 4 more days all that one na for mending grin ordinary protest wey Debo macaroni go do for toll gate see the kin beating e chop then compare that to slapping a serving inspector smh

Baba , na why some of us no dey ever near protest ground or follow them start riot . Na who never see wahala dey follow government drag for this kind jungle country

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Baba , na why some of us no dey ever near protest ground or follow them start riot . Na who never see wahala dey follow government drag for this kind jungle country
Then say seun dan they lead morning prayers for cell, inmates sef they call am general overseer
Miracle no they tire Jesus

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Also below is your CCB guidelines for asset declaration.
Again Ibime tell us why his opps didn't take advantage of his "goof" since you claim he "broke" the law

Please where on this form does the law preclude Jointly owned assets? How did you land at such an interpretation?

Maybe we are from two different worlds, or maybe you have not started owning assets. Most assets are jointly owned whether shareholdings or family homes.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:26am On May 20, 2023
seankafor:
when I been dey do garagara say police no fit hold me, one day they stopped me, I was speaking English to them as par my right, one gave me a resounding slap, I threatened them with lawyer.. they carried me to station.. I called my lawyer, due to say my lawyer no dey around, he spoke with them on phone, the lady that was answering the phone was humble with yes sir and sorry sir all through the call, infact she told my lawyer that they carried me because there was a robbery in the vicinity I was picked and all they wanted was to see someone that'd identify me..

Meanwhile I've already slept in their cell overnight.. my experience in the cell is a story for another day..

The lawyer ordered them to release me, they agreed, it was Sunday, as soon as the call ended, they told my guarantors that the day is Sunday, they don't work on Sundays, las las my guarantors parted with 10k as gave them..

Something that if I had given them even if na 5k, I wouldn't have faced these stress and troubles..

Na their I swear say those people no be normal human being..

That weekend format police dey always use am extort person well well. I was arrested Saturday night, I quickly send text to my people about the arrest while I was still in their bus, they carry us do raiding till the bus full( they literally arrested people standing in front maisuya buying suya at 10pm )….. By the time we reach station it was almost 12 am. My people wey I text first us reach station sef grin

I slept overnight in the cell and Sunday morning they were telling my people they can’t release us until Monday cos they don’t bail people on Sunday . Me wey get exam for school on Monday morning . My people had to cough out good money before they release me that Sunday morning o cos I would’ve missed my exams the next day .

If Seun no dey careful they can make him miss shows he’s already been paid for and he will have serious legal issues in his hands for breach of contract by the time he’s a free man. Naija police can frustrate even the pope

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

It is not Obi's fault that you have lazy people who write laws for this country.
You are showing me what?
If you say the average amount to construct a road costs a certain amount.
Do you take into account bridges, roads constructed over erosion sites?

It's like coming to compare average cost of roads in a state like bayelsa state to delta state.

Do you want to get into civil engineering?

Click my comment and read that thread to get the gist. Most of those roads were simply asphalted. The topography of Anambra is similar to Imo. I was close with the Uwajumogu family which produced the speaker and later Senator of Imo and all they were doing then was road contracts, that's how every one was chopping under Rochas. They had the asphalt plant and the road contracts. That's why I quoted the specific price per km as given to me by an Uwajumogu. For Obi to inflate the cost of substandard roads much higher than was prevalent in fantastically corrupt Imo State just helps to identify one area by which money was siphoned.

For instance, in May, 2011, the government of Cross River State under Senator Liyel Imoke, signed contract agreements Publicly with eight contractors for the construction of 474 km of roads valued at N20.325 billion to cover 28 communities across the State under the Cross River Rural Access and Mobility Project. The Projects are being jointly funded by the African Development Bank contributing N7.016 billion and Cross River State contributing N13.308 billion.

How much exactly did the 500km of roads built in Anambra State by Governor Obi cost? Informed citizens have put the figure at between N48 billion and N60 billion, more than double of what Cross River State is spending for corresponding kilometers of roads. As regards the quality of the roads, most indigenes would admit that you can determine which road was done under Ngige and the ones under Peter Obi by the standard. The roads built under Ngige are of a much higher quality. Most of the roads done by Peter Obi will have to be re-awarded, a case of penny wise, pound foolish.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Please where on this form does the law preclude Jointly owned assets? How did you land at such an interpretation?

Maybe we are from two different worlds, or maybe you have not started owning assets. Most assets are jointly owned whether shareholdings or family homes.

Most assets.. Not all assets like you said.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2023
Please how can i pay for Facebook ads

My Nigerian bank cards no dey work again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2023
izzou:

Use Chipper Cash.

It's an app.

Download it and sign up a virtual USD card on it. The USD card has card details like our normal ATM cards.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

Click my comment and read that thread to get the gist. Most of those roads were simply asphalted. The topography of Anambra is similar to Imo. I was close with the Uwajumogu family which produced the speaker and later Senator of Imo and all they were doing then was road contracts, that's how every one was chopping under Rochas. They had the asphalt plant and the road contracts. That's why I quoted the specific price per km as given to me by an Uwajumogu. For Obi to inflate the cost of substandard roads much higher than was prevalent in Imo State just helps to identify one area by which money was siphoned.

Oga
There are roads that would cost more than other roads to build because of the conditions associated with it.

What you can furnish us with is the documents for these contracts since you believe that he stole through construction of roads.

Prove he stole to us and don't come and be using blanket calculation.
I don't know how the madness that happened in imo has to do with anambra.

Ibime can we see your evidence for anambra state only showing how Obi stole and not what happened in Imo state.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2023
izzou:

E be like say I go really hold on to stanbic with my life coz na only them dey allow person do all these things
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:42am On May 20, 2023
A40:
So I will see this dude now and he will expect me to call him a woman grin

Wahala everywhere. Nsogbu di

In states like NC you have about 2 or 3 college hospitals already doing this treatment to kids. 10 years ago this would have been inconceivable

Ron De Santis is the last remaining voice of sanity. It seems

I think it's pretty clear the goal is to indoctrinate Gen Zs and Gen Alpha's. Hell you have men in their middle age transforming too like our beauty queen Rachel Levine.

Look at that guy in the Bud Light commercial and tell me the left are not purposely indoctrinating and normalizing this lifestyle. You had this joker advertising Nike Sports bras grin grin when you consider the demographics of these beer drinkers are they LGBTQ? No. They're mostly straight men.

Oil of Olay wey be for middle aged women na biological man dey market am.

What I find most amusing though is the feminists that have been fighting for their own erasure all this time. Sports Illustrated now put these people on their covers instead of actual women so in the end the patriarchy is still winning

Women you say? I believe the correct term is birthing bodies.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Use Chipper Cash.

It's an app.

Download it and sign up a virtual USD card on it. The USD card has card details like our normal ATM cards.
Chipper is scam izzou
I have said it here before, barter by flutterwave or payday is better
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Chipper is scam izzou
I have said it here before, barter by flutterwave or payday is better
Okay, Izzou.

Please use Barter by Flutterwave or use Payday.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:22am On May 20, 2023
Nostradamus1:
No. We only found some through Pandora
Is it what makes him a thief?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

You guys will defend anything
What is Obis daughter who uses keke napep to move around doing with Panama bank account

To paraphrase you, the only crime Abacha committed was not declaring offshore accounts in his children's and associates names

Let me spell it out for you bro, Obi is a thief
There is a reason why the opponents of Obi call him saint. Not because he is but because when compared to their principal the difference is like light and darkness, white and black, good and evil, saint and sinner.

I have not absolved PO from the error of not declaring all his assets. Neither did I mention his daughter in my post. But you just have to find a way to include those allegations.
Is this what the report say? That Obi stole money? No. The report is that Obi didn't declare those assets. And that's where I hold him accountable.

Saying that his daughter moves around with keke is childish, no wonder you believe every foolish propaganda.

So if you have any authentic report that suggests he stole public funds, I'll be glad to see it, and take that stand too.

Responding that I can defend anything is petty of you. I have not defended anything, in fact I have given you a reason to say Peter Obi is not a saint.

If you have an agenda, make it known.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

You are right on the bold. Additionally I think those guys can smell anybody who has not had police wahala before from a long distance .

They know if U’ve had police wahala before and have slept inside any of their horrid cell, u will have sense and use diplomacy when talking/dealing with them.

The day I slept cell was the day I propounded a theory that : If u have any issue with Nigerian police, make sure u settle it with them in whatever way possible before u get taken to the station…… It doesn’t matter whether u are on ur right or wrong , just settle with them and move on. Behind counter no be hotel. Stooling and passing urine inside the same dimly lit room u will stay all day is not good for anybody whether criminal or law abiding citizen. Nigeria police know this, that is why they will jeer at u when they see u making mouth at the point of arrest threatening fire and brimstone. They know u will see terrible
Things inside cell and calm down later .

Look at Seun that was making mouth on SM that he has evidence and welcomes thorough investigation from the police; I saw a video online yesterday when he was taken to his house by the police in the name of investigation . He was asking the police guys in Yoruba humbly “ Kini motun Shey fun yin ?” . I’m sure most of the police guys in the video are people he has given money in the past or those who “twale “ him….but now their ogas don order them to frustrate his life and they are doing a good job while at it .
From my past dealings I've always learned to be calm and respectful no matter how aggressive they want to be. I dey also study terrain and also time of day matters. How I go interact with police for daytime different than how I relate with them for night.

The cell thing too is 50/50 in the sense that if you show too much fear you will also get extorted. Some will want to collect what they can collect on the road because if e reach station share go reduce especially when they have nothing to take pin you down

Seun na just foolish guy. No sane person anywhere in the world go light police officer in uniform and go Scot free. Is he a government official or wetin give am that kin assurance. What they're giving him is humbling experience. I'm sure he's been getting away with excesses in the past but eventually Cup must full

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kimbeast: 10:17am On May 20, 2023
A40:

Seun na just foolish guy. No sane person anywhere in the world go light police officer in uniform and go Scot free. Is he a government official or wetin give am that kin assurance. What they're giving him is humbling experience. I'm sure he's been getting away with excesses in the past but eventually Cup must full
He is lucky they didn't shot him on the spot. Attacking a police officer is a felony.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2023
KingTom:

Anything Law enforcement bro, na mumu dey argue say e get people. I was not as wise as I am now, back in 2004 my now in-laws, back then gave me some correct Benin beads na so I dey wear these beads with pride dey Waka everywhere, one faithful day Police burst into our lodge start to dey pack boys, the boys most of them Calabar and igbo begin ginger say nothing dey happen make we go make we go, I did not want to be the crying Diya or Adisa among them so I follow go grin dem say by virtue of my beads na me be chief Priest say I dey prepare charms for them bla bla bla, I see shege for that cell and na Friday evening knowing fully well say na till Monday normal work go resume... my saving grace was Nepotism and tribalism (make I no lie) cry the DPO came in on Saturday Morning na so dem parade us as the 'Deadly Scorpion gang' wey dey terrorize Unical and Polycal grin as I see DPO tribal marks and him accent I know say na we own, I come even see say e put rosary for office table oti pari grin I tell the man say I be medical student shey which time I wan leave my books go dey do cult? The man ask me everything from my papa village to my grandfather ancestral home, everything worked in my favour when the hard-core boys amongst us started shouting "this wan na Ju na, na bloody ju e no fit hold kitchen knife talkless of gun" despite this I still Roger 1,500 before DPO say make I go home. My white agbada don brown dey smell with saliva and urine wey we sleep on top. Omo now I dey drive pass hail them go my way o
😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2023
TrebleChamp:
😁

GloriousGbola:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No need to claim wetin I no be na, my 'JUnesss' saved me grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by plat0: 10:32am On May 20, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Oga
There are roads that would cost more than other roads to build because of the conditions associated with it.

What you can furnish us with is the documents for these contracts since you believe that he stole through construction of roads.

Prove he stole to us and don't come and be using blanket calculation.
I don't know how the madness that happened in imo has to do with anambra.

Ibime can we see your evidence for anambra state only showing how Obi stole and not what happened in Imo state.
Do you have evidence that Tinubu, GEJ, Fashola, Amaechi, Wike, okowa and a host of other governors are theives?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2023
Spy360:

There is a reason why the opponents of Obi call him saint. Not because he is but because when compared to their principal the difference is like light and darkness, white and black, good and evil, saint and sinner.

I have not absolved PO from the error of not declaring all his assets. Neither did I mention his daughter in my post. But you just have to find a way to include those allegations.
Is this what the report say? That Obi stole money? No. The report is that Obi didn't declare those assets. And that's where I hold him accountable.

Saying that his daughter moves around with keke is childish, no wonder you believe every foolish propaganda.

So if you have any authentic report that suggests he stole public funds, I'll be glad to see it, and take that stand too.

Responding that I can defend anything is petty of you. I have not defended anything, in fact I have given you a reason to say Peter Obi is not a saint.

If you have an agenda, make it known.

grin

This dude is a clown.

Error ko, Frror ni. Open your eyes well, and see him as a fraud that he is.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2023
Just before the elecion, Obidients said that Obi is not a saint, but compared to others, he is.

The same Obidients have come back to defend the same issue, that they had agreed was a dent on Obi.

There's nothing to defend in that Pandora leaks.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2023
GrammarNazi1
iamoyindamola

Thanks. I think I'll stick to Payday and/or Barter

My friend that uses ChipperCash said it is not working
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 11:04am On May 20, 2023
If am not mistaken even pastors like Oyedepo, Tb Joshua, and Oyakelome was on that Pandora leaks.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 2:15pm On May 20, 2023
izzou:
Just before the elecion, Obidients said that Obi is not a saint, but compared to others, he is.

The same Obidients have come back to defend the same issue, that they had agreed was a dent on Obi.

There's nothing to defend in that Pandora leaks.
Is he a thief?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2023
airmark:

grin

This dude is a clown.

Error ko, Frror ni. Open your eyes well, and see him as a fraud that he is.
Ok if Obi is a fraud to you because he didn't declare all his assets, what's Tinubu to you, who steals Lagos IGR, who is a drug baron, and who is an impersonator?

What do you call Tinubu?

When people are filled with shameful hate they come up with disgraceful frivolities with no sensibility like this.

If you call Obi a fraud, then you are the worse kind of human being for supporting a criminal like Tinubu at all.

Peter Obi is not fraudulent. If you don't like it, you can as well swallow sniper and have peace.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2023
Independent electoral commission dey depend dey go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) ... (4632) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.