Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1536763 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) ... (4775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Cc. Airmark oasisX izzuo Raumdeuter obainojazz Roland17

https://www.facebook.com/100063182471350/posts/pfbid02zwYvETHTza7UCAbmJaQqp29MHoavSxR9ij8AaGwtaVeNKRDj7216VUCJfqc6MFStl/?app=fbl

😎😎😎 Saw this on FB

Baba, the link no dey direct well.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:03am On May 26, 2023
grin

Omo...... Seyi Tinubu gonna take first son position to another level.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:26am On May 26, 2023
grin

Seyi pack almost all Nigerian Artists go perform at Renewed Hope Concert in Abuja.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:00am On May 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
The Labor Party candidate for governor in Oyo state revealed how Tinubu used Pat Utomi as a distraction to break Atikus votes

Today Utomi replied with this cryptic tweet neither denying nor admitting

https://www.nairaland.com/7702458/acted-love-common-good-pat

Reno, Soludo, Oyo LP candidate .. could it be that Tinubu played Obi afterall

The story lines sound accurate judging from the supposed tweets by Reno (I cannot confirm) so there's is huge possibility that it's true. I mean you cannot underestimate how terrible Tinubu can be, how far can go, and how dirty he can play.

The question is, is he doing all these things for the purpose of a better Nigeria? This should be the question. Aren't we being sold in the market place without realising it? Is politics in Nigeria and the future of her people now a game someone can play for the fun of winning prices?

These are my concerns. I hope the plot he has back fires and the man he intended to use as pawn end up being queen.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 6:14am On May 26, 2023
Ibime:
Skimpledawg, the sermon preparation just became much easier with ChatGPT

Apostle Suleiman can get to the bag quicker now and skip the boring Saturday night preparation. More time for Stephanie
😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:15am On May 26, 2023
grin

.....anytime I read stolen mandate from Obidients, I do laugh out so hard and loud. Whose Mandate was lost? Obi or Atiku?

Don't worry, 25% in FCT gonna make Obi next President......LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:44am On May 26, 2023
OasisX:
grin

.....anytime I read stolen mandate from Obidients, I do laugh out so hard and loud. Whose Mandate was lost? Obi or Atiku?

Don't worry, 25% in FCT gonna make Obi next President......LMFAO

The thing sounds stupid to me, but it is not Obidients that wrote the constitution.

You saw Kadaria Ahmed a pro APC, say there is a problem if any candidate doesn't get 25% in FCT.

This one is not on Obidients. They are just exploring a loophole in the constitution that they did not write

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2023
izzou:

The thing sounds stupid to me, but it is not Obidients that wrote the constitution.

You saw Kadaria Ahmed a pro APC, say there is a problem if any candidate doesn't get 25% in FCT.

This one is not on Obidients. They are just exploring a loophole in the constitution that they did not write

Theres no loophole in the constitution concerning this particular topic.

Subsection 299 of the constitution already clarify how the FCT should be administered as a state in this kind of situation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Seyi pack almost all Nigerian Artists go perform at Renewed Hope Concert in Abuja.

Timaya entered with "As he dey pain them, e dey sweet us, as he dey sweet us, e dey pain them".

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2023
larride:

Theres no loophole in the constitution concerning this particular topic.

Subsection 299 of the constitution already clarify how the FCT should be administered as a state in this kind of situation.

Okay

That's why I am eager to see how both sides use Subsection 299 to their advantage
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:46am On May 26, 2023
izzou:

And if tables were turned, the Batists complaining would have been saying the same thing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 7:54am On May 26, 2023
This chude guy looks like someone that's deranged sad

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2023
Itsrm:

And if tables were turned, the Batists complaining would have been saying the same thing cheesy

grin grin

Sure banker
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2023
Lovers of Soludo are not commenting on how he has been having sleeping nights, seeking the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

Their silence is deafening
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bville02(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2023
izzou:

It would

The decrease may be little, but it would.

August no far again, but i am sensing we may experience some form of scarcity before then; especially when there would be a transition from imported fuel to that of Dangote

I am really curious about this. Can the refinery refine fuel sufficient for the needs of the whole country?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2023
Bville02:

I am really curious about this. Can the refinery refine fuel sufficient for the needs of the whole country?

Yes it can.

I am saying this in an ideal situation; No downtimes, or situations for halting production

But it can sufficiently serve the needs of Nigeria
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 9:21am On May 26, 2023
How is Kadaria pro APC? Plus she's not a lawyer she just gave her opinion like any other person on the street.

izzou:

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2023
chrisooblog:
How is Kadaria pro APC? Plus she's not a lawyer she just gave her opinion like any other person on the street.

Okay. Sorry sir

She is Pro LP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2023
We kukuma told them. PDP and LP should continue wasting their money on lawyers and giving their followers false hope. There is only one outcome

https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1662024479411785729

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2023
Itsrm:
We kukuma told them. PDP and LP should continue wasting their money on lawyers and giving their followers false hope. There is only one outcome

https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1662024479411785729

Wetin concern PDP and LP for APC internal affairs in the first place?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:51am On May 26, 2023
larride:

But the news only talks about PDP's suit being dismissed. How did u and itsrm take drag LP inside na ? undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2023
larride:

Lawyers must chop. Someone convinced them they had a case cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

But the news only talks about PDP's suit being dismissed. How did u and itsrm take drag LP inside na ? undecided

1. Live coverage? Dismissed
2. Double nomination? Dismissed

A pattern is emerging. Every other case including that of LP will be dismissed.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:55am On May 26, 2023
Spy360:

The story lines sound accurate judging from the supposed tweets by Reno (I cannot confirm) so there's is huge possibility that it's true. I mean you cannot underestimate how terrible Tinubu can be, how far can go, and how dirty he can play.

The question is, is he doing all these things for the purpose of a better Nigeria? This should be the question. Aren't we being sold in the market place without realising it? Is politics in Nigeria and the future of her people now a game someone can play for the fun of winning prices?

These are my concerns. I hope the plot he has back fires and the man he intended to use as pawn end up being queen.

May 26 wey you promise us don reach abi shey na next year May 26?

Tinubu came to win an election and he used the less intelligent Obi to decimate his main opponent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:00am On May 26, 2023
Itsrm:

1. Live coverage? Dismissed
2. Double nomination? Dismissed

A pattern is emerging. Every other case including that of LP will be dismissed.

This did not answer my question.

PDP filed a suit which amounts to meddling in APC's internal affairs and they have it rightly dismissed. But here u are reporting it and making it about LP. How? Why? Shey na LP encourage PDP to file the suit ni abi na them fund the filing of the suit ? Make it make sense.

The election petition is another case entirely. I'm sure u know the only person who lost presidential election and didn't challenge the results in court since the advent of our young democracy was Jonathan in 2015 .

Are u saying LP should not have filled a petition challenging the results irrespective of the eventual outcome?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The double nomination dey part of LP petition at the PEPT.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This did not answer my question.

PDP filed a suit which amounts to meddling in APC's internal affairs and they have it rightly dismissed. But here u are reporting it and making it about LP. How? Why? Shey na LP encourage PDP to file the suit ni abi na them fund the filing of the suit ? Make it make sense.

The election petition is another case entirely. I'm sure u know the only person who lost presidential election and didn't challenge the results in court since the advent of our young democracy was Jonathan in 2015 .

Are u saying LP should not have filled a petition challenging the results irrespective of the eventual outcome?

The issue of double nomination is also part of LPs petition and like that of the PDP, it will be dismissed. . Does that answer your question?

As for the bolded, exactly. And my argument has always been that it is a waste of time because there is only one outcome. Tinubu will be president for the next four years.

Besides, many other parties were also either in court and have withdrawn or didn't bother to go at all. There's a reason for that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2023
Itsrm:

The issue of double nomination is also part of LPs petition and like that of the PDP, it will be dismissed. . Does that answer your question?

As for the bolded, exactly. And my argument has always been that it is a waste of time because there is only one outcome. Tinubu will be president for the next four years.

Besides, many other parties were also either in court and have withdrawn or didn't bother to go at all. There's a reason for that. cheesy

Apart from PDP and LP, is there any other party that should even talk?

Just type NNPP here, and watch Mukina ban us both.

angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:20am On May 26, 2023
Itsrm:

lol. grin

It doesn't matter whether Tinubu will be president for 4 years or president for life. What matters is if anybody feels aggrieved about anything they can approach the courts, court will listen to the lawyers of all parties, pass their judgment and all parties abide by the judgement at the end of the case.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2023
Itsrm:

Naaa, election petition tribunals open up questions on processes in legislation and election conduct, which in turn leads to better-written laws, and better-run elections, essentially plugging loopholes as they arise. If we don't question processes we can't improve, and however little the issue might be with the process, if the losing parties believe they have a legitimate case, by all means, they should always be encouraged to take matters to court.

Atiku and Obi requesting election petition tribunals should be televised live is something I didn't think of prior, and something I back, makes court processes a little bit more transparent. Also, the issue with the poorly written Abuja debacle raises another set of questions, which may eventually lead to that portion of the constitution getting a review so it's clearly understood by all parties.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) ... (4775) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), popizaino(m), sod09(m), Taguchi, Emaprince, Itsrm(m), yewit37486

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.