Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1590083 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) ... (4870) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:39pm On May 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Una wan teach Abokis bad things. When Shetimma begin sag jeans or braid his hair. Na afrodoc2 we go hood responsible cos na him dey say he dey too frown

😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I still dey tell my guy this evening about this . How can people complain his own personal staff are Yoruba ? If I was in his shoes too I will appoint people I can talk to in my local language for my own personal staff cos I will not be speaking English to everybody in the public and still speak English to my personal staff again.

I will prefer people I can speak to in Yoruba sharp instead of thinking in Yoruba and speaking in English to them. I wouldn’t want to join that mental stress to my workload. Make people allow him appoint people he’s comfortable with in his own personal staff Abeg.

It even makes no sense to be complaining about who he appoints as his own personal staffs. Everyone will appoint those they are comfortable with as their personal staff.

Federal character no reach that side.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:41pm On May 29, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Obviously na. You think I am going to tell clients sorry no light please defer the meeting? You think I am an unreliable mickey mouse excuse machine like you and your fellow gang of wankers?
You don't have to be a cry baby.

It's not even a mockery on you any more. You should have grown past getting worked up by the mention of jerrycan boy.

And you never missed. You surely delivered.

You have the gallon d'or

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:03pm On May 29, 2023
Emaprince:
You don't have to be a cry baby.

It's not even a mockery on you any more. You should have grown past getting worked up by the mention of jerrycan boy.

And you never missed. You surely delivered.

You have the gallon d'or

of course, you think i am a lazy good for nothing bum like you who is unable to immediately respond to an emergency?

or did you not see on this very thread that several other people also responded immediately to the announcement?

that is what proactive people do. they respond to issues.
lazy cunts like yourself on the other hand - they react. assuming you are in nigeria i can already see you making excuses to your boss - sorry no fuel, i couldnt get to work to day. blame thiefnoobooboo .

it is what it is.

Emaprince:
Damn bro. This removal was too hasty. Even me go feel am die cos I know how much I burn on petrol daily.

Tinubu really want to start receiving early curses from oppositions and his street warriors alike, cos not everybody understands the reasons for the removal.

This man ought to have waited until grounds are level to avoid the negative impact it will have on the lives of the people now.

E go red

i can feeL your pain. while those with sense were responding to the situation, those with nothing between their ears were trolling.

pele.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:22pm On May 29, 2023
TINUBU APPOINTS AMBASSADOR ADEKUNLE ADELEKE AS STATE CHIEF OF PROTOCOL

The newly appointed SCOP, assumed duty today, Monday 29th.

An accomplished lawyer, the Oyo State born career diplomat joined the Nigerian Foreign Service in 1993 and rose through the ranks, serving in various missions abroad and at the Headquarters, including the State House.

His appointment is considered well-deserved by his colleagues as he takes over from Ambassador Lawal Kazuare.

Adeleke comes to the job with a huge pedigree as a career Foreign Service Officer which he is expected to deploy to change the face of diplomatic protocol in the Villa.

His last appointed was as Nigeria’s Permanent Representative to the African Union (AU) and Ambassador to Ethiopia, where he served with distinction and represented the country creditably and honourably.

Born in 1967, in Ibadan, Oyo State, Ambassador Adeleke attended the prestigious Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo, for his secondary education and thereafter, graduated from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, lle-Ife with a Bachelor of Laws degree (with Honours) in June 1990.

He then proceeded to the Nigerian Law School, Victoria Island, Lagos for his professional training to become a Barrister and Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in 1991, having satisfied all conditions prescribed by law.

He was duly called to the Nigerian Bar by the Body of Benchers on December 10, 1991.

He joined the Foreign Service in 1993.

After his diplomatic training at the Nigerian Foreign Service Academy, Lagos in 1994, he served in various capacities at home and abroad, including, Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Office of the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Office of the Permanent Secretary (MFA), Administration Department, Legal & Treaties Division, Physical Planning Division, Global Institutions Division, Overseas Communications & ICT Division as well as in the Protocol Department, as Deputy Chief of Protocol/Acting Chief of Protocol.

He also served as the Assistant Director of Protocol to three of Nigeria’s former Presidents, viz: President Olusegun Obasanjo (2007), President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua (2007-2010), and President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (2010) at the State House Protocol, Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Also, while at Headquarters, he served as an active member of various Special Committees as well as Top Management and Policy-making Committees in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Before his appointment to the AU and Ethiopia, Ambassador Adeleke had served in many of Nigeria’s diplomatic missions notably Beijing, (China), Brasilia (Brazil), Warsaw (Poland), London (United Kingdom), and Dublin (Ireland), where he was Deputy Head of Mission.

He was part of Nigeria’s delegation for the legal review of the Constitutive Act of the African Union in 2002 and to several Summits and International Conferences of ECOWAS, the African Union, the Commonwealth, the Community of Democracies, the Group of Seven (7) and the United Nations High-Level meetings (both in Geneva and New York) at different times in his career.

He has contributed significantly to the development and articulation of Nigeria’s Foreign Policy and diplomatic practices with an emphasis on institutional development, bringing to bear his legal background, in the areas of democracy, security, and peace-keeping, the transformation of the Organization of African Unity to the African Union as well as adherence to diplomatic protocols and communications, amongst others.

Adeleke is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) and the Association of Foreign Relations Professionals of Nigeria. He enjoys playing chess, lawn tennis, and golf.

He is married to Elizabeth Tolulope and they are both blessed with three children, two grandchildren.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:34pm On May 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Una wan teach Abokis bad things. When Shetimma begin sag jeans or braid his hair. Na afrodoc2 we go hood responsible cos na him dey say he dey too frown

And when Northerner wan turn bad boy dem dey reach the extreme. Just like Iranians they are either conservative Muslims or they are the baddest in the clique.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2023
As there is no more subsidy, there should be some awareness for people to go green.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:03pm On May 29, 2023
GloriousGbola:

of course, you think i am a lazy good for nothing bum like you who is unable to immediately respond to an emergency?

or did you not see on this very thread that several other people also responded immediately to the announcement?

that is what proactive people do. they respond to issues.
lazy cunts like yourself on the other hand - they react. assuming you are in nigeria i can already see you making excuses to your boss - sorry no fuel, i couldnt get to work to day. blame thiefnoobooboo .

it is what it is.

i can feeL your pain. while those with sense were responding to the situation, those with nothing between their ears were trolling.

pele.

What are you going through bro. You just dey blow hot unnecessarily.

So because you bought 8 gallons of fuel, you think you are sorted for the next 4yrs? Lol.

Stop winning like a kid.

I was even doing the normal jokes, but here you are acting like a kid.

You actually think I do t have fuel like this? Don't be a fool forever bro. I was complaining about the price at which we will start buying fuel and the consequent squeeze it will have on our monthly earnings, you dey here dey cry on top jerrycan boy, which you already won the prize since last year.

You should be celebrating as Bats administration will give you guys the privilege to buy fuel at 189 Naira while obedient buy at the new price. undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:37am On May 30, 2023
afrodoc2:

And when Northerner wan turn bad boy dem dey reach the extreme. Just like Iranians they are either conservative Muslims or they are the baddest in the clique.

All Iranians I've met are bad guys. Drink and drugs full their retinue. Have never met a Conservative Muslim amongst them

RIP to my main man and seatmate in college, Ali who died in motorbike crash while high on loud. The first and last time I saw magic mushrooms was in his hand.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:48am On May 30, 2023
raumdeuter:
TINUBU APPOINTS AMBASSADOR ADEKUNLE ADELEKE AS STATE CHIEF OF PROTOCOL

The newly appointed SCOP, assumed duty today, Monday 29th.

An accomplished lawyer, the Oyo State born career diplomat joined the Nigerian Foreign Service in 1993 and rose through the ranks, serving in various missions abroad and at the Headquarters, including the State House.

His appointment is considered well-deserved by his colleagues as he takes over from Ambassador Lawal Kazuare.

Adeleke comes to the job with a huge pedigree as a career Foreign Service Officer which he is expected to deploy to change the face of diplomatic protocol in the Villa.

His last appointed was as Nigeria’s Permanent Representative to the African Union (AU) and Ambassador to Ethiopia, where he served with distinction and represented the country creditably and honourably.

Born in 1967, in Ibadan, Oyo State, Ambassador Adeleke attended the prestigious Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo, for his secondary education and thereafter, graduated from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, lle-Ife with a Bachelor of Laws degree (with Honours) in June 1990.

He then proceeded to the Nigerian Law School, Victoria Island, Lagos for his professional training to become a Barrister and Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in 1991, having satisfied all conditions prescribed by law.

He was duly called to the Nigerian Bar by the Body of Benchers on December 10, 1991.

He joined the Foreign Service in 1993.

After his diplomatic training at the Nigerian Foreign Service Academy, Lagos in 1994, he served in various capacities at home and abroad, including, Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Office of the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Office of the Permanent Secretary (MFA), Administration Department, Legal & Treaties Division, Physical Planning Division, Global Institutions Division, Overseas Communications & ICT Division as well as in the Protocol Department, as Deputy Chief of Protocol/Acting Chief of Protocol.

He also served as the Assistant Director of Protocol to three of Nigeria’s former Presidents, viz: President Olusegun Obasanjo (2007), President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua (2007-2010), and President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (2010) at the State House Protocol, Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Also, while at Headquarters, he served as an active member of various Special Committees as well as Top Management and Policy-making Committees in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Before his appointment to the AU and Ethiopia, Ambassador Adeleke had served in many of Nigeria’s diplomatic missions notably Beijing, (China), Brasilia (Brazil), Warsaw (Poland), London (United Kingdom), and Dublin (Ireland), where he was Deputy Head of Mission.

He was part of Nigeria’s delegation for the legal review of the Constitutive Act of the African Union in 2002 and to several Summits and International Conferences of ECOWAS, the African Union, the Commonwealth, the Community of Democracies, the Group of Seven (7) and the United Nations High-Level meetings (both in Geneva and New York) at different times in his career.

He has contributed significantly to the development and articulation of Nigeria’s Foreign Policy and diplomatic practices with an emphasis on institutional development, bringing to bear his legal background, in the areas of democracy, security, and peace-keeping, the transformation of the Organization of African Unity to the African Union as well as adherence to diplomatic protocols and communications, amongst others.

Adeleke is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) and the Association of Foreign Relations Professionals of Nigeria. He enjoys playing chess, lawn tennis, and golf.

He is married to Elizabeth Tolulope and they are both blessed with three children, two grandchildren.

grin

......Tinubu no dey make yẹyẹ appointment.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:49am On May 30, 2023
grin

Tinubu is not my President............LMFAO

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:18am On May 30, 2023
JUST IN: NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying

Responding in an emergency press conference at the NNPC Towers, Abuja, NNPCL told Nigerians that the move was in the best interest of the company.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) has welcomed the pronouncement of President Bola Tinubu on the removal of fuel subsidy.

According to the GCEO of the company, Mele Kyari, the company has been spending a substantial amount of its profits in the subsidy of the product. Kyari however said there was no need for panic buying as fuel queues had been noticed in some areas of the FCT.

noted that the company had enough product to supply the country for the next 30 days, adding that it was monitoring its supply and distribution networks around the country.

- Channels
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 2:14am On May 30, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Tinubu is not my President............LMFAO

grin

This man will soon be cancelled.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 3:10am On May 30, 2023
Ibime:

All Iranians I've met are bad guys. Drink and drugs full their retinue. Have never met a Conservative Muslim amongst them

RIP to my main man and seatmate in college, Ali who died in motorbike crash while high on loud. The first and last time I saw magic mushrooms was in his hand.

Same here. But I have had a few of them as friends and they tell stories of some of their ultra-conservative folk back home. Funny thing from what they tell me is that the bad boys are more than the conservatives but somehow those ones seized power and have held on to it for decades.

The first time I went to one of their parties na there I dey see different types of hookah and they were adding all sorts of substances to the thing. Mind you, these were physicians and surgeons.

Even some of their women dey chain smoke like furnace.

I gently abstained to avoid stories that touch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:21am On May 30, 2023
airmark:

grin

This man will soon be cancelled.

grin

Dem go cancel all Governors then. Also dem go drop their Resignation letters join, coz every firm must hang it on the walls.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:32am On May 30, 2023
A documented failure was made president 8 years ago, packaged by people, many of whom lived through his failure. Many saw through the shenanigans and BS and said this man would fail... and fail he did.

This article by Atedo Peterside in 2015 describes Buhari and all that would play out if he was elected president that it might as well have been written today.

https://twitter.com/AtedoPeterside/status/1663174602690797568?t=Lk0X6YDSLrJKAoN8sc-JQA&s=19

Wishing a president all the good luck in the world won't make him succeed if he doesn't have what's required to succeed in the position (can you wish to reality competence and sincerity of purpose?), neither would wishing him bad luck make him fail if he has the aforementioned characteristics.

For many of us it'd be "cautious pessimism"...and yea, good luck to him grin we wish we're proven wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:29am On May 30, 2023
cheesy

........every Obidient dey post same thing - they are sore-losers. These folks are still shouting stolen mandate till now?

PDP Camp has wished the new Government success. Bwala, Omokri, Murray-Bruce are notable names to mention. PDP come second ffs!!!

Whoever casts spell of delusion on these people should be found and appeased with whatever he demands - cos apparently its no more ordinary.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:32am On May 30, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:36am On May 30, 2023
King Charles III of the United Kingdom has congratulated Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima on their inauguration as the president and vice-president.

In a statement on Monday, King Charles said he looked forward to building a deeper relationship between the UK and Nigeria.

“Dear Mr. President, I would like to extend my warmest congratulations to you on your inauguration as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and to send you every possible good wish as you assume the many responsibilities of your office,” the statement reads.

“As Commonwealth partners with a deep bond, I look forward to building an even stronger friendship between our countries during your Presidency.”
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:40am On May 30, 2023
APC supporters already fighting for crumbs? Ordinary owambe clothes.

https://www.nairaland.com/7707981/supporters-security-agents-scramble-souvenirs

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:01am On May 30, 2023
Please did anybody steal any political power? I don't understand this quote I have been seeing flying around anymore.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:14am On May 30, 2023
Reccy shey na you dey debate between money and power?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 5:25am On May 30, 2023
raumdeuter:
Reccy shey na you dey debate between money and power?

Ah don give up already. This pic sum it up.

Make una dy pepper dem go. We still dy celebrate our escobar since last two nights.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 5:33am On May 30, 2023
OasisX:
cheesy

........every Obidient dey post same thing - they are sore-losers. These folks are still shouting stolen mandate till now?

PDP Camp has wished the new Government success. Bwala, Omokri, Murray-Bruce are notable names to mention. PDP come second ffs!!!

Whoever casts spell of delusion on these people should be found and appeased with whatever he demands - cos apparently its no more ordinary.
You sef tire abi? haha.

Abeg give me better gif o jare. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:22am On May 30, 2023
Ibime:

Likewise.

One of my classmates and eventual flatmates at Uni was Iranian.
The guy say for Iran dem dey buy gold rings full their car to give babes to wear when they get stopped by religious police.

Their house parties dey pop die. I was a wild boy in university but this boy was my chairman. And him papa holit so we got up to some serious fuckery sponsored by Persian old money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2023
Rumor has it that a prominent Obidient is on BAT nomination list
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:37am On May 30, 2023
OasisX:
cheesy

We should call it Tinubu derangement syndrome. And recognize it is a terminal affliction. And it manifests everywhere. One of them just started creating unnecessary drama in a whatsapp group yesterday.

Let their man continue chasing his imaginary man-date while the rest of the world moves on to more important things.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:40am On May 30, 2023
Aliko, remember - the petrol must flow

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2023
Yoruba ronu guys, where are you buying fuel ⛽ at

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:50am On May 30, 2023
Now that he has removed fuel subsidy,Can he look into the electricity subsidy too which "Nigerias enjoy" and Nigeria can't afford, and also the fact that Nigerians don't pay tax like our abroadians always remind us often. A
Regressive tax bracket system that covers 200million people wouldnt be bad, Debt has to be paid.

An abrodian and sport section influencer once said he bought a piece of tomato at a Grocery where he is living for an equivalent of 200 naira black market rate,such unfair privileges and subsidies that Nigerians enjoy in comparisons to our abroadians should be blocked.

Nigerians should be grateful for this coming austerity measures afterall it is PDP's 16years of misrule and wastefulness that brought us here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2023
Get fuel or die standing...at the busstop, bitch nigga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2023
Kaycee54321:
Get fuel or die standing...at the busstop, bitch nigga.
pics bro angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) ... (4870) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, Amoto94(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.