Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1477521 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) ... (4679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Fubar is not too bad. Yes it's a silly typical Arnold Schwarzenegger action fare but you might like it.

raumdeuter:

Which series do you recommend then. I will drop succession
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I'm mentioning the 2 companies we know so far.

So and? Which others?

I showed you a news article yesterday where NMPDRA said they gave 3 oil marketers license to import petroleum products.

What else do you want from me?

Should I spoon feed you facts? Or you can’t go and search for the company yourself?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shaytun:

I showed you a news article yesterday where NMPDRA said they gave 3 oil marketers license to import petroleum products.

Should I spoon feed you facts? Or you can’t go and search for the company yourself?

You nor know the names of the companies?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
chrisooblog:
Fubar is not too bad. Yes it's a silly typical Arnold Schwarzenegger action fare but you might like it.

Fubar is terrible,Arnold is a terrible actor
The only thing he knows is flex muscle action he no get
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AIT1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please, has anyone being able to buy dollars from the bank
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shaytun:

grin

.....stop pouring water in a Basket bruh.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
cool

....one of new Appointees by President Tinubu [GCFR]

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

What genre are you looking at

Crime
Drama
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
I fully support the proposed merger of NIMASA, FIRS, and the NCS! Aside from ensuring an efficient revenue-collection system, this move would cut down the unnecessary duplication of functions

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Succession is a slow burner , keep watching, I promise you won't regret it
raumdeuter:

Crime
Drama
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
📌📌📌📌

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
OasisX:
cool

This is not vision. This is pathetic. A real visionary would invest in a brewery. Not in a project that will not come to fruition after he has left office. That kind of thinking is for suckers. Who is advising this man?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This is not vision. This is pathetic. A real visionary would invest in a brewery. Not in a project that will not come to fruition after he has left office. That kind of thinking is for suckers. Who is advising this man?

Of course, nobody would call out this sucker for this provocative statement which obidients definitely find offensive but when obidients actually retort, we start seeing snide comments from agba "neutrals". Hypocrisy!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
OasisX:
cool

....one of new Appointees by President Tinubu [GCFR]

Chidinma Uwajumogu done place this one. She is good friends with the Tinubus. I know the family well, not necessarily good news, dem dey chop belleful

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1669710711604514818?t=1wyFcWHQAT5OWJP4C-UdMA&s=19

This country.. you have to be rugged to succeed..

Good boy no dey pay walahi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
PDPGuy:
I fully support the proposed merger of NIMASA, FIRS, and the NCS! Aside from ensuring an efficient revenue-collection system, this move would cut down the unnecessary duplication of functions

In the President Advisory Council report, they intend to implement the Oronsaye Report. I'm all for it.

They should leave Customs and NIMASA alone tho, just move their revenue generating arm to FIRS while Customs and NIMASA continue their other mandates.

They should merge EFCC and ICPC

They should merge NPA and National Waterway Inland Commission

They should merge VIO and FRSC, VIO should be a department under FRSC

And so on.

It will bring efficiency into these MDAs and reduce redundancy.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Donjazet2:

Of course, nobody would call out this sucker for this provocative statement which obidients definitely find offensive but when obidients actually retort, we start seeing snide comments from agba "neutrals". Hypocrisy!

Beer is of much more value than palm kernel. A product for local consumption is superior to a foreign exchange earner and a good that is heavily in demand by our local industries. So yes you are absolutely in your right to retort.

We on the other hand are greatful that kind of mediocrity, that shallow short term, loss making, thinking was confined to Anambra state. We don't need that kind of heroic vision on a national scale. tongue

Now run off back to your whatsapp group. You guys need each other now more than ever. The brain dead, decrepit, incontinent doodering old man has hit the ground running. This is what happens when you take too much of your own Kool aid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
larride:

In the President Advisory Council report, they intend to implement the Oronsaye Report. I'm all for it.

They should leave Customs and NIMASA alone tho, just move their revenue generating arm to FIRS while Customs and NIMASA continue their other mandates.

And so on.

If they can collect all direct and indirect taxes I am all for it. Most local govt taxes in lagos and else where are a black hole. You have to use a tout and there is no record. Just some weird looking paper receipt like that

I would love to pay all my vehicle bills directly online.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
The retaining of the 43 banned items list by the CBN don’t look wise to me.

If we want a unified exchange rate, banning importers from accessing fx for certain items on the official market will lead to them sourcing the fx from the parallel market.

We should do away with banning it reeks of military mentality, let’s introduce import substitution.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

If they can collect all direct and indirect taxes I am all for it. Most local govt taxes in lagos and else where are a black hole. You have to use a tout and there is no record. Just some weird looking paper receipt like that

I would love to pay all my vehicle bills directly online.

LASG in particular needs to reform their tax collection again. The amount of indirect tax that goes to individuals pocket is alarming.

LG tax collectors also, I doubt they are even accountable for the numerous indirect taxes they collect.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

Crime
Drama
Banshee
white lines
power
snowfall
the wire
the night agent
citadel
the boys
the rookie
s.w.a.t
son of anachy
ozark
warrior
nacros
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shaytun:
The retaining of the 43 banned items list by the CBN don’t look wise to me.

If we want a unified exchange rate, banning importers from accessing fx for certain items on the official market will lead to them sourcing the fx from the parallel market.

We should do away with banning it reeks of military mentality, let’s introduce import substitution.

Unless you want the local manufacturing industry to collapse totally, let the fx restriction stay. The govt still has to protect local players.

Unless you want them to remove the fx restriction on those items and increase the import duties to astronomical heights.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Banshee
white lines
power
snowfall
the wire
the night agent
citadel
the boys
the rookie
s.w.a.t
son of anachy
ozark
warrior
nacros

Have you seen The Witcher?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
larride:

And so on.

I have still not seen anywhere in the world where customs are involved in revenue generation, it’s an abnormally.

It distract them from their core functions, that agency should be manned by technocrat.

What’s a representative of national universities doing on the board of custom.

Everybody is just trying to fleece and make money from Nigeria business man, reason we are ranked low on the ease of doing business.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
monerozi5590:

You really like this Ribadu oh. Is like you like this Gestapo Style. You like seeing drama, handcuffs and all. Arrest and later go and look for evidences.

Of all the charges, Ribadu only had two successful convictions and na through plea bargain. I understand that part because our judicial system is too slow.

None of them is kinda pure. Ribadu was somehow selective and sometimes do go against the rule of law to the extent that someone died in his custody even when the court told him to allow the person to attend to his health.

It is possible I am looking at ribadu with rose coloured glasses but then efcc actually stood for something. The moment yardua came in they completely destroyed whatever the institution stood for.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
pocohantas:

Spend a little more to bring the siren indoors. Mine is in the passage. The more you ignore it, the louder it becomes. It also has a switch, so I can turn it off when I do not want to be bothered by it.

This woman you are too resourceful, organized and practical jare. angry angry angry

Allow awa alpha mail gang to do light bulb changing stunt na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
larride:

Unless you want the local manufacturing industry to collapse totally, let the fx restriction stay. The govt still has to protect local players.

Unless you want them to remove the fx restriction on those items and increase the import duties to astronomical heights.

The one they did with vehicles did not work

Put an innoson vehicle of 5m side by side with a 10m foreign used Toyota Avalon. 95% of people will still go for the Avalon.

Only way IMO is to restrict it as they have done.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Emaprince:
They still have..but won't sell to you.

I can't remember the last time I saw that board. Maybe I've not been paying attention
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shaytun:

I have still not seen anywhere in the world where customs are involved in revenue generation, it’s an abnormally.

It distract them from their core functions, that agency should be manned by technocrat.

What’s a representative of national universities doing on the board of custom.

Everybody is just trying to fleece and make money from Nigeria business man, reason we are ranked low on the ease of doing business.

Lmao. Na clowns write that Act that established Customs.

Its also something that Customs is an agency under ministry of finance instead of interior.

Hopefully after the reformation, they reconstitute those who make up the board of NCS and move it to Ministry of Interior to join Immigration.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
izzou:

We are repeating it tomorrow.

Join us in prayers, tonight, my doc

We have not seen Chief Priest izuchukwu since Pep won the historic treble

gloriougbola confirm he's okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) ... (4679) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), Olowunl01, mikuz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.