Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,553 members, 7,843,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1515358 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (4723) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Shaytun:
You can now swap currency on your mobile app instantly. Wow

There goes alot of fintech businesses 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2023
Shaytun:
You can now swap currency on your mobile app instantly. Wow

Does it go both ways?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7743843/waec-fails-tender-governor-sanwo-olus

How come Sanwo-Olu comfortably did his first four years?...To understand this country dey seriously hard most times..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

People are also taking billions of naira yearly to school abroad with the hope of staying back.

People take billions of naira to seek quality healthcare abroad.

So, why are you unnecessarily pressed about people taking their own money for pilgrimage abroad?? Is it jealousy or envy? grin

I will say again : Make your own money and spend it anyway you want. You can't start policing people who made money legitimately and decide to go on pilgrimage abroad. Their money, their choice.

Nuisance.

I'll simply bin your mention henceforth. I'm not here to engage m.orons like you without a working brain. No sane Nigerian is happy about the brain drain wreaking havoc on the key sectors in the country.

You can encourage more dense people like you to continue wasting billions of naira on silly pilgrimages yearly that add zero value to the Nigerian society and even urge the government to waste more billions sponsoring Nigerians on these pilgrimages even if they're owing salaries and can't perform their basic duties.

I said the average black man is less intelligent than his peers from other races exactly because of dumb people like you.

It's this same imbe that said the Nigerian government is already doing too much for its citizens the other day.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
A001:

I'll simply bin your mention henceforth. I'm not here to engage m.orons like you without a working brain. No sane Nigerian is happy about the brain drain wreaking havoc on the key sectors in the country.

You can encourage more dense people like you to continue wasting billions of naira on silly pilgrimages yearly that add zero value to the Nigerian society and even urge the government to waste more billions sponsoring Nigerians on these pilgrimages even if they're owing salaries and can't perform their basic duties.

I said the average black man is less intelligent than his peers from other races exactly because of dumb people like you.

It's this same imbe that said the Nigerian government is doing too much for its citizens the other day.

Bro. Please can't you air your view without Insulting people?? It makes no sense honestly!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Bro. Please can't you air your view without Insulting people?? It makes no sense honestly!!!
Type your silly question on Google. When you insult me, I insult you back.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
CrystalTiger:
https://www.nairaland.com/7743843/waec-fails-tender-governor-sanwo-olus

How come Sanwo-Olu comfortably did his first four years?...To understand this country dey seriously hard most times..

grin

From what I read in that news report , it appears WAEC is actually a useless organization about to 4ck Sanwoolu in the asss.

So Sanwoolu has a WAEC certificate with him that says he passed WAEC in 1981 and that was what he tendered for his election to INEC. Now Sanwoolu’s opps tried to verify the result on a portal WAEC boasts contains all results of everyone that sat for their exams up till date and the result could not be verified .

I’m guessing Sanwoolu threatened to sue them (and possibly revoking their C of O) for not uploading his result on the portal thereby portraying him as using a forged certificate . Instead of WAEC coming out clean and admitting they might have omitted some years results on their verification portal, they quickly run to upload the result quietly not knowing Sanwoolu’s political enemies are keeping tab on the portal 24/7 to the extent that they know when the result was eventually uploaded grin

Now to make matters worse WAEC is claiming they only make original certificates and don’t make duplicates nor have have any evidence apart from the original copy with Sanwoolu.

I’m sure whoever is in charge at WAEC currently will be cussing those responsible for uploading results on the portal now

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
https://www.bbc.com/news/65960515

Pretty Sonia was in on the whole thing.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The poor boy was even presented as her cousin.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Thanks for sharing this.

In all of this something caught my attention ; that Adamu Bulkachuwa is one crooked old man, nothing anybody fit tell me .

He’s the person that confessed he influenced his wife’s decisions when she was the president of the court of appeal. See him leading delegation to the UK trying to move Ekweremadu’s trial to Nigeria 🤦‍♂️

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
When you don't have what we Yorubas call lakaaye (i.e., you're not of sound intellect), you won't know that the key signs your country will remain backward among the comity of nations in the world in the present and for many years to come are when most of your fellow citizens demonize their ancestors and culture while promoting and celebrating foreign ones, when most of them are religious (and it's worse, if they're adherents of foreign religions), when the majority see nothing wrong in the mental slavery of religion and are glad when they waste billions yearly on scams called pilgrimages to Makkah or Jerusalem.

No be curse, in the next 50 years or more, the country, and the whole African continent will continue to lag behind among the lowest of the low when others lead because most Africans, like the dumb fellow here, simply don't have the level of intelligence required to build and maintain a functional society sustainably in modern times.

It's not really a problem of leadership. It's because there are too many dull heads like this m.oron here. The followers are dumb just like the leaders.

Most are even too dumb to know who their ancestors are, ignorantly calling murderers and pedophiles from Arabia and Israel their ancestors. Foreign people they're not related to in any way. Lols.

You want to develop as a people without being connected to your roots, without being connected to your ancestors. It's simply impossible. Na play you dey play.

When they travel overseas for their yeye pilgrimages, they see how the Arabs and Israelites celebrate their ancestors and forebears.

If you demonize your ancestors and culture, you'll simply remain stagnant in life as a people and wallow among the lowest of the low.

It's only in Africa I get to realize the fact that stupidity has levels. These ones don set a new record in stupidity.

When discussing with them online or offline, once you mention anything pertaining to the local culture, immediately you've become a wizard or devilish person even though you don't engage in their superstitious nonsense.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
No need parroting supremacist rhetoric. Africans have both stupid and absolutely brilliant people in non-discriminate measures.

Personally, i see a visit to Makkah or Jerusalem as being no different to a visit to Miami or Las Vegas. Some are worshiping Allah/Yahweh whilst others worship Cocaina and blond hookers. Everybody get their gods to worship grin

I only have issues when government subsidize the Makkah/Jeru boys and refuse to subsidize hookers and blow

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
DeadPresidents:
No need parroting supremacist rhetoric. Africans have both stupid and absolutely brilliant people in non-discriminate measures.

Personally, i see a visit to Makkah or Jerusalem as being no different to a visit to Miami or Las Vegas. Some are worshiping Allah/Yahweh whilst others worship Cocaina and blond hookers. Everybody get their gods to worship grin

I only have issues when government subsidize the Makkah/Jeru boys and refuse to subsidize hookers and blow
It's reality. There's nothing supremacist about it. The facts and data are there for every discerning mind to see. Africa has stupid people in large numbers as the majority and highly intelligent people in lower numbers as the minority.

Calling Africa a backward continent that contributes next to nothing to the world's development isn't an insult. It's a fact. I don't believe you're in Germany and are yet to realize the world has left Africa behind.

No need to engage in self-deception.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U no dey watch iSegunJohnson music videos when he dey sing “ Idan are u done ? “…. And his back up singers respond “ he’s not done ! “ …. Na u gangan be Idan and I believe u are not done grin

When woman under ur roof wan get belle , she no go tell u. So just dey play !

This guy u sure say u never marry so? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
A001:

It's reality. There's nothing supremacist about it. The facts and data are there for every discerning mind to see. Africa has stupid people in large numbers as the majority and highly intelligent people in lower numbers as the minority.

Calling Africa a backward continent that contributes next to nothing to the world's development isn't an insult. It's a fact. I don't believe you're in Germany and are yet to realize the world has left Africa behind.

No need to engage in self-deception.

When you start making generalizations like, ”The average black man is x” with no backing empirical data, that’s either unconscious or conscious mirroring of supremacist rhetoric.

I am not blind. Yes, most of Africa is backward (just like any other continent that had to deal with problems such as slavery, fragmentation and forced coalitions) but i take exception to the constant self-denigration.

It’s just like saying, "The average Yoruba man is *insert slur here*”

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
DeadPresidents:

When you start making generalizations like, ”The average black man is x” with no backing empirical data, that’s either unconscious or conscious mirroring of supremacist rhetoric.

I am not blind. Yes, most of Africa is backward (just like any other continent that had to deal with problems such as slavery, fragmentation and forced coalitions) but i take exception to the constant self-denigration.

It’s just like saying, "The average Yoruba man is *insert slur here*”
Lols, you're contradicting yourself in a single post. Self-deception is the worst form of deception.

You said most of Africa is backward and still said it's a generalizing by asserting that" the average black man is less intelligent than the other races".

A continent that has many thinkers won't be mostly backward in the first place and remain so for tens of years.

Then you listed various reasons such as slavery, fragmentation, etc. The first problem you listed depends on the level of intellect of a people or race.

When one group of people invade another people's land, the race with superior intelligence usually wins and enslaves the other.

When studying the dynamics of human behavior and interactions in society, the group with higher brain power (intelligence) will naturally control those with lower intelligence.

It's the natural order of things, at least among humans most times. Europe colonized many parts of Africa. Today, Saudi controls African Muslims using religion as a tool, and Israel controls African Christians using religion.

These African Christians and Muslims form the majority of the African population today.

An objective mind will simply see that the race with more intelligent people lead the world. One doesn't need a soothsayer to tell who the controllers and leaders of planet Earth are.

The data that supports my assertion abounds. I don't need to cite many here. Simply take a random gadget in your house; check the user's manual that came with it written in multiple languages.

Those languages you see that manual written in belong to some of the most intelligent and innovative peoples on this planet in modern times.

That gives a rough picture of what I'm saying. Those races lead the planet while others follow.

Tell me which African languages you see in the manual. Do you see any?

About the other problems you listed, these issues are not really peculiar to Africa. Other continents also have their own natural challenges as well.

It takes intelligence to problem-solve the challenges nature throws at us.

When Africa has more thinkers and lower numbers of religious people, the continent will develop. Growth and development of society don't just drop from heaven.

It's humans that build societies (not a god), and that takes a high level of intelligence and innovation.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Shaykh Oasis I hail thee
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
A001:

Lols, you're contradicting yourself in a single post. Self-deception is the worst form of deception.

You said most of Africa is backward and still said it's a generalizing by asserting that" the average black man is less intelligent than the other races".

A continent that has many thinkers won't be mostly backward in the first place and remain so for tens of years.

Then you listed various reasons such as slavery, fragmentation, etc. The first problem you listed depends on the level of intellect of a people or race.

When one group of people invade another people's land, the race with superior intelligence usually wins and enslaves the other.

When studying the dynamics of human behavior in society, the group with higher brain power (intelligence) will naturally control those with lower intelligence.

It's the natural order of things, at least among humans most times. Europe colonized many parts of Africa. Today, Saudi controls African Muslims using religion as a tool, and Israel controls African Christians using religion.

These African Christians and Muslims form the majority of the African population today.

An objective mind will simply see that the race with more intelligent people lead the world. One doesn't need a soothsayer to tell who the controllers and leaders of the planets are.

The data that supports my assertion abounds. I don't need to cite many here. Simply take a random gadget in your house; check the user's manual that came with it written in multiple languages.

Those languages you see that manual written in belong to some of the most intelligent and innovative peoples on this planet in modern times.

That gives a rough picture of what I'm saying. Those races lead the planet while others follow.

Tell me which African languages you see in the manual. Do you see any?

About the other problems you listed, these issues are not really peculiar to Africa. Other continents also have their own natural challenges as well.

It takes intelligence to problem-solve the challenges nature throws at us.

When Africa has more thinkers and lower numbers of religious people, the continent will develop. Growth and development of society don't just drop from heaven.

It's humans that build societies (not a god), and that takes a high level of intelligence and innovation.

I find so many holes to poke in your treatise. Were the Vandals, Scythians and Visigoths possessing higher levels of intelligence over the Roman Empire when they toppled that civilization and ushered in the Dark Ages? It’s fallacious to insist that.

It’s not the race with superior intellect that rules, it’s the one with higher degrees of malice and malevolence that bend the will of the conquered. For example, the Chinese invented Gunpowder and it was used in the worship of the gods until Marco Polo and the Europeans weaponized it into cannons, guns and gunpowder. Who possesses the higher levels of intelligence in this case?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
DeadPresidents:

I find so many holes to poke in your treatise. Were the Vandals, Scythians and Visigoths possessing higher levels of intelligence over the Roman Empire when they toppled that civilization and ushered in the Dark Ages? It’s fallacious to insist that.

It’s not the race with superior intellect that rules, it’s the one with higher degrees of malice and malevolence that bend the will of the conquered. For example, the Chinese invented Gunpowder and it was used in the worship of the gods until Marco Polo and the Europeans weaponized it into cannons, guns and gunpowder. Who possesses the higher levels of intelligence in this case?
Lols, data doesn't care about your emotions and feelings.

I know there are exceptions. That's why I used usually in the post you quoted. 8 out of 10 times, people with higher intelligence will colonize and enslave those with lower intelligence on this planet, not the other way round. At least, among humans. Of course, there are exceptions.

Yes, European colonizers and slavemasters were malevolent and malicious, but they were also innovative, curious, daring, and brave. These last four are some of the traits of high intelligence.

However, I don't support colonizing and enslaving others.

I'd prefer a lion that lives a short, impactful life (impactful in a positive light) to a sheep that lives a long, docile life.

Docility is one of the worse traits a people can have.

I thought you'd show at least one African language in the simple test I gave.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
This is serious walahi
.just after papers renewal was increased to 22k from 12k .......

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Segedinho:
This is serious walahi

Paper renewal 22k keh?

Dem dey run una street for Edo o. The last Vehicle license renewal I did was 3,400 and Road worthiness 10,800 ; and that was January this year
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Excellent move. Don't just check their religion, check other aspects of their lives too, the cost of living, level of development, hustle, outlook to life and see what we can adopt from them

Talk to the locals tell them you are from Nigeria and their impression of Nigeria. I don't need to tell you to try sample as many of their babes as possible. Its part of knowledge
Thanks, bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Paper renewal 22k keh?

Dem dey run una street for Edo o. The last Vehicle license renewal I did was 3,400 and Road worthiness 10,800 ; and that was January this year

Insurance nko?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Itsrm:

Insurance nko?

I don’t do third party insurance they sell at licensing office , I do comprehensive insurance which I pay for out of pocket . That one no follow join vehicle paper renewals na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I don’t do third party insurance they sell at licensing office , I do comprehensive insurance which I pay for out of pocket . That one no follow join vehicle paper renewals na

That's because you do the insurance separately. Most don't.

What usually happens is that people have a plug they pay for vehicle renewal. You pay and he returns with your vehicle licence, insurance and road worthiness. We tend to add everything together as cost of renewal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

From what I read in that news report , it appears WAEC is actually a useless organization about to 4ck Sanwoolu in the asss.

So Sanwoolu has a WAEC certificate with him that says he passed WAEC in 1981 and that was what he tendered for his election to INEC. Now Sanwoolu’s opps tried to verify the result on a portal WAEC boasts contains all results of everyone that sat for their exams up till date and the result could not be verified .

I’m guessing Sanwoolu threatened to sue them (and possibly revoking their C of O) for not uploading his result on the portal thereby portraying him as using a forged certificate . Instead of WAEC coming out clean and admitting they might have omitted some years results on their verification portal, they quickly run to upload the result quietly not knowing Sanwoolu’s political enemies are keeping tab on the portal 24/7 to the extent that they know when the result was eventually uploaded grin

Now to make matters worse WAEC is claiming they only make original certificates and don’t make duplicates nor have have any evidence apart from the original copy with Sanwoolu.

I’m sure whoever is in charge at WAEC currently will be cussing those responsible for uploading results on the portal now

Na wa oo..

I really like the guy though, hope he comes out on top..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Itsrm:

That's because you do the insurance separately. Most don't.

What usually happens is that people have a plug they pay for vehicle renewal. You pay and he returns with your vehicle licence, insurance and road worthiness. We tend to add everything together as cost of renewal.

That’s waste of money ;it’s just like wasting whatever amount u paid as insurance in that combo . Insurance wey una no fit claim on top no be insurance na; it’s just “police let me pass “.

My guy who runs my vehicle papers for me knows better not to add the cost to my total bills. I handle the insurance myself cos I no wan dey fight for road dey commot wheel spanner when a fellow road user bash me or I bash someone

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Na wa oo..

I really like the guy though, hope he comes out on top..

My fear is ; some of us who wrote the same Waec may not have our results too uploaded by WAEC and we may not know . We just dey carry our original certificate up and down dey think say we get O’Levels .

I even tried verifying mine too on the portal and I discovered they require one to pay 2,650.00 for pin to verify his or her result. I just move .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
A001:
Now that I'm set to visit a nearby African country, I'll be observing the level of religiosity of these Africans compared with Nigerians.

Smooth trip... 0bserve very well especially their ladies. I don see say 99.9% of naija gals carry religion 4 head like gala. all of them want 2 marry a god fearing man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

My fear is ; some of us who wrote the same Waec may not have our results too uploaded by WAEC and we may not know . We just dey carry our original certificate up and down dey think say we get O’Levels .

I even tried verifying mine too on the portal and I discovered they require one to pay 2,650.00 for pin to verify his or her result. I just move .

As you move now, maybe na so BSO take move then lol..I go try run my own tomorrow, to do anything for Naija government site at night na serious wahala..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That’s waste of money ;it’s just like wasting whatever amount u paid as insurance in that combo . Insurance wey una no fit claim on top no be insurance na; it’s just “police let me pass “.

My guy who runs my vehicle papers for me knows better not to add the cost to my total bills. I handle the insurance myself cos I no wan dey fight for road dey commot wheel spanner when a fellow road user bash me or I bash someone

I don't do third party insurance myself but I'm seriously considering it now. Before now, I used to comprehensively insure my cars at 1.9% the value of the car by virtue of madam's work. That privilege has been taken away and I'm now paying 5%. I'm willing to take my chances with third party insurance

And the bolded is not true. Third party insurance takes care of any car you hit up to a certain amount but not your own car. One guy shared his experience right here on nairaland. He had third party, insurance took care of the car he hit, they didn't touch his own.

And even if it's just police let me pass, It's still worth it. The least amount a policeman will collect from you for not having insurance in this town is 5k. Imagine them stopping you 10 times a year. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Segedinho:
This is serious walahi

Na the increase in revenue generation we dey see so👍

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (4723) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mĂŠs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.