Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1433135 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) ... (4629) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2023
Theflint1:
There's no investigation they want to carry out. JAMB is an incompetent organization, they regularly send multiple results to candidates, and it's also very likely that the database on their website gets updated latter than it should, so when students go there to print results, their get all manner of nonsense delivered to them as their actual result.

In usual Nigerian fashion, JAMB would accuse the victims of forgery and likely punish them for the incompetence that is actually JAMBs. For sure they'd get away with it, cause there are tools online, "unaccustomed" to the general incompetence from Nigerian institutions, who would rush to JAMBs defence because it serves foolish agendas.

grin

.....if DSS hold am, dem go say na witchhunt. See accusations wey be like the Girl's 362 Score. LOL

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Of course I've heard of different kind of jamb runs. The person that gave her scholarship herself had to confirm by downloading it from jamb's before the gift and mere looking at this girl I doubt she can gather money to hire hackers or pay jamb officials to manipulate from the inside. This girl might even struggle with school fees wahala. Let them do the investigation first to see who is telling the truth between both but I'm still certain those scores were put in by jamb before their review.

grin

.....one of the doubting thomases. LOL

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2023
afrodoc:

Obi.diots have made a vow against knowledge.

grin

Ob1diots and Associates actually.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

Its been almost a year now that people have been predicting Twitter and Tesla will fail yet nothing dey happen rather they have been going from strong

Seems liberals are hurt that they can no longer ban anyone they do not like anymore and that is really making them sad
twitter will die natural death if it continues on current path.
Monetizing everything like a maniac. Elevating the posts of those who can pay as against those who can't and limiting the amount of time people spend on Twitter.

Thread wouldn't have been able to compete if musk had maintained the so called " free speech" charade and left everything else as it was.

Tesla however, isn't going anywhere anytime soon unless the Chinese decided to up their game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I hope and I mean it.. I hope you are humble enough to retract if this turns out differently.

Also I don't know how you think I am igbo

Apologies goes both ways bro, I hope you understand that.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2023
A perfect Saturday to celebrate my greatest lyricist of all time.

cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2023
grin

.....when nihilistjnr said it, some thought he is usual nihilistjnr doing his thing but he is really right eventually.

Cc afrodoc

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....shaytun really suffer for una hand. Now that we have all listened to the Girl's story and she confirmed its fake - so what next?

I couldn’t believe some of the take I was seeing, some were so ridiculous, it was a miracle how people could come up with those argument.

There were trying to steal this amazing girl mandate in broad day light angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXqOwb9E2dQ

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Shaytun:

I couldn’t believe some of the take I was seeing, some were so ridiculous, it was a miracle how people could come up with those argument.

There were trying to steal this amazing girl mandate in broad day light angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXqOwb9E2dQ

grin

.....you and GrammarNazi1 really suffered. Dem too drag una like na una steal their vivid imagination - mandate.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2023
izzou:
I'll rather buy from these 510/ltre stations than queue in all these 488/ltr stations

No wonder I can't find any commercial bus buying here

The Sakamaje here is becoming too much

Theres an Enyo that was selling at 490/l in my area so I went to buy there. What i got was less than what I'll have got if I bought at the place selling 500/l. I was so pissed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2023
grin

....Spy dey avoid here, yet still getting schooled on FP!

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Be like this Saturday na for agenda. 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2023
larride:

Theres an Enyo that was selling at 490/l in my area so I went to buy there. What i got was less than what I'll have got if I bought at the place selling 500/l. I was so pissed.

The appropriate agencies should look into this current trend of meter tampering

5 litre keg and meter use almost 7 litres to full am.

Dubious e-diots everywhere

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2023
this is where the story should have ended

When Miss Mmesoma went on TV with a deprecated Result template.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXoErL2124

the best her defenders could have done was to keep quiet, because, to paraquote dave chapelle - we all knew this lass was lying

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2023
izzou:
A perfect Saturday to celebrate my greatest lyricist of all time.

cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOjQLtmZcdI

oya chop massage
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2023
larride:

Same experience yesterday. I got more fuel buying at N525 than I used to get at N520.

Now I know the N520 I used to buy is more like N540.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:
this is where the story should have ended

When Miss Mmesoma went on TV with a deprecated Result template.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXoErL2124

the best her defenders could have done was to keep quiet, because, to paraquote dave chapelle - we all knew this lass was lying

Bleach has eroded her sense of integrity.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Prisca Global computers don join collect stray bullet from Ms Mmesoma

We jus dey jeje dey print documents.

It is sad sha. Weight/burden of expectations. And surrounded by easy to deceive people who could have nipped this in the bud

The girl has torpedoed her promising future.
The good thing is she is effectively in ss3 already or her school might expel her for embarrassment.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2023
grin

.....make una leave agídí and do the needful here. Ob1diots and Associates precisely.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2023
OasisX:
grin

.....make una leave agídí and do the needful here. Ob1diots and Associates precisely.

When you look at the world through victim colured glasses.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....shaytun really suffer for una hand. Now that we have all listened to the Girl's story and she confirmed its fake - so what next?
There's always a need to a fair hearing and not just a one sided story. Now that a thorough investigation had found her guilty, let her face the music squarely. Shaytun didn't suffer anything.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Ellexy:
There's always a need to a fair hearing and not just a one sided story. Now that a thorough investigation had found her guilty, let her face the music squarely. Shaytun didn't suffer anything.

grin

...so all the draggings na play?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

When you look at the world through victim colured glasses.

grin

.....not just about victim ish, also vivid imagination.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2023
cool

......meanwhile?!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2023
Ellexy:

a thorough investigation of what please?

a comically fake lie?

1.6 million people registered for jamb this year. let us assume that 1.1 million sat. that means at least 1.1 million people who sat for jamb know this girl was lying. then add to that the parents, schools, sponsors , teachers. anyone who has ha cause to handle a jamb result in 2023 knew the girl was lying.

a simple google search for 2023 jamb result would show the girl was lying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by herzernIsHere: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

From what I’ve read and the video of the girl I watched this evening , I think this might just be a case of JAMB messing things up at their end and then turning back to accuse the girl that knows little or nothing about her results changing from what she printed out initially .
JAMB messed things up after they showed that the result slip she's parading is not remotely genuine.

As a LASU graduate that you are, if someone prints a fake LASU transcripts, the fault is with LASU??

So many ignorant people on this thread.

11 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by herzernIsHere: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

a thorough investigation of what please?

a comically fake lie?

1.6 million people registered for jamb this year. let us assume that 1.1 million sat. that means at least 1.1 million people who sat for jamb know this girl was lying. then add to that the parents, schools, sponsors , teachers. anyone who has ha cause to handle a jamb result in 2023 knew the girl was lying.

a simple google search for 2023 jamb result would show the girl was lying

She had zero evidence to prove that JAMB was indeed compromised. Zero!

Printed a fake results that any primary 6 educated person can print and then began to drag JAMB's name in the mud.

But trust anti Government Nigerians to suspend the usage of their brain in issues that require the littlest of thinking.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2023
izzou:
I'll rather buy from these 510/ltre stations than queue in all these 488/ltr stations

No wonder I can't find any commercial bus buying here

The Sakamaje here is becoming too much

I have a Mobil filling station close to me that sells for 487 and NNPC retail that sells for 488 . They usually have fuel , so me I dey always find it awkward to buy fuel any price higher than that . Anywhere I dey, I go manage my fuel reach house to buy in either of the filling stations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) ... (4629) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), Afz9095(m), CrystalTiger(m), popizaino(m), Roland17(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.