Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,150 members, 7,852,923 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1546129 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (4793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
vaccines ar a hoax.

i know this because someone wrote it on a blog somewhere.

the moon landings are also a hoax

big foot exists

tupac is alive

i will post links to all these claims .

they were written on the internet and therefore they are true.

Big brain SA logic right there.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kholiwe(f): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nigga is really trying to compare his broken country to Southy. Your country men are here begging for scraps and looking for jobs like people without a country. List of literacy rate in Africa Southy top 2, Nigeria 34th, list of educated population in Africa Southy top 3, Nigeria nowhere to be found, best universities in Africa Southy has 5 in top 10, Nigeria none. Life expectancy in Africa you are ranked 54th my nigga. Why am I wasting my time dabbling with a well known sexiest.

https://lists.ng/list-of-african-countries-by-literacy-rate/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1321961/adult-literacy-rate-in-africa-by-country/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1218173/life-expectancy-in-african-countries/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Una still dey entertain this attention seeker.

Some one that is rejected and couldnt get any attention in real life from their weak men who fight Nigerians for having the best game that snatches all their women away, is here trying to get attention and una dey oblige her.

In a section full of Nigerian men..her panties is wetting already.

Ignore this girl, people.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kholiwe:
Nigga is really trying to compare his broken country to Southy. Your country men are here begging for scraps and looking for jobs like people without a country. List of literacy rate in Africa Southy top 2, Nigeria 34th, list of educated population in Africa Southy top 3, Nigeria nowhere to be found, best universities in Africa Southy has 5 in top 10, Nigeria none. Life expectancy in Africa you are ranked 54th my nigga. Why am I wasting my time dabbling with a well known sexiest.

https://lists.ng/list-of-african-countries-by-literacy-rate/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1321961/adult-literacy-rate-in-africa-by-country/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1218173/life-expectancy-in-african-countries/

You really want to go down that route?

Did you not look at the chart showing people of your colour have the highest drop out rates in SA?

Why are you forming attache to the people who actually keep the lights running in SA?

If SA was left for you how long before it would descend into complete anarchy? You are already well on the way to fking the country up, so you better enjoy the false sense of apartheids crumbling infrastructure achievements.

When we worked with mtn in the 00s,everyone they sent to Nigeria was white or Indian. Somehow they could not find competent persons of colour who would blend in with us more easily cry cry. Or maybe going by you as a sample they wanted people who were actually smart representing them

It was a telecoms company, not a rape-athon business, after all tongue

After decades you are still a second class colonized beaten down human being.

It is understandable that you are desperate for someone else to dunk on so you can temporarily forget your miserable existence.

Going by the stats I posted and your assine arguments the question must be asked - did you finish formal education grin

Or did you just port straight to the Winnie Mandela school of female thugs grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

If you don't say a No how will someone know you object

Without any threat, I ask you give me 5k you gave me. How will I know that your consent means a No

Why are guys held to a higher standard that he should know when a Yes is actually a No.
So the guy would be worried if the Yes was because she was scared of safety, if the Yes was because she was scared of losing him, if the Yes was because she was scared she won't get the money he promised? Or the Yes was because he might not drop her at home in his Bentley?

So how do these guys know when a Yes is an actual Yes and an adult making a decision on what she wants to do at that point? Are men expected to be mind readers

I can understand the saying "No means No". The one I am struggling with is when "Yes actually means No"

One of the popular rhymes in primary school ends with "Do not say Yes when you mean to say No:
All these things you have written now was included in my post and did you see me blame the guys for anything?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Amigoss:

The guy has a point sha...

It makes me remember hundenyin story about burna boy in a nightclub.... The girl said no to burna in front of his boyfriend and things still went violent,imagine her boyfriend and friends were not there,she could have succumbed to burna advances out of fear cos he was with policemen and his cultist looking team..

With all the violence that went down that day,burna bought them off so they would not say anything to the press..

This footballers,musicians,celebrities and highly placed people dey sometimes overdo cos they have money and power

In some cases, consensual can be as a result of coercion...
Spot on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Emaprince:
Una still dey entertain this attention seeker.

Some one that is rejected and couldnt get any attention in real life from their weak men who fight Nigerians for having the best game that snatches all their women away, is here trying to get attention and una dey oblige her.

In a section full of Nigerian men..her panties is wetting already.

Ignore this girl, people.

I'm surprised by some of the things you're saying.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Bombblacks:

I used coerce to encompass a variety of situations In which an individual can be alleged to give consent. A girl in the midst of a group of boys in a room can consent to one of them because she fears for her safety if she refuses. In this scenario the boys didn't even do anything and to them she give in willingly but unknown to them just their sheer presence forces her into saying yes. What do you call that? A girl visit a guy and sleeps the night with no intention of sex but then the guys asks for it and like in my earlier example she gives in. They are so many examples and scenarios I can bring up.

Your posts were very self explanatory. Anybody who read it will immediately understand what you meant.

There are different nonverbal forms of coercion. Some people may have sex without any physical violence but the decision to have that sex didn't come from common ground between the 2.

This place is an overwhelmingly predominantly male dominated space so the toxic masculinity on display is expected with everyone trying to outdo themselves in hyper-masculinity. Except of course when it comes to addressing the ills of a fellow member.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Then locate Romanceland where your fellow Ladies are found

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
donjazzet:

Your posts were very self explanatory. Anybody who read it will immediately understand what you meant.

There are different nonverbal forms of coercion. Some people may have sex without any physical violence but the decision to have that sex didn't come from common ground between the 2.

This place is an overwhelmingly predominantly male dominated space so the toxic masculinity on display is expected with everyone trying to outdo themselves in hyper-masculinity. Except of course when it comes to addressing the ills of a fellow member.
Can you explain these non-verbal forms of coercion?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Shegzdave:
Then locate Romanceland where your fellow Ladies are found
Shots fired
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

Are you sure Declan Rice wanted to join Arsenal abi na coercion and threat to his family make am dey sign while smiling and vibing to Odumodu

grin grin grin.

Maybe 3yrs from now, Rice would say he was forced out of West ham because he was afraid what Their owner would do to him and his family if rejected.

So he consensually agreed grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

Are you sure Declan Rice wanted to join Arsenal abi na coercion and threat to his family make am dey sign while smiling and vibing to Odumodu

They made him an offer he could not refuse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
donjazzet:

There are different nonverbal forms of coercion. Some people may have sex without any physical violence but the decision to have that sex didn't come from common ground between the two.

So how does that justify as rape or coercion for it to be termed a crime?

If there's no physical violence and there's no threat, In what way can we ascertain that rape in such a case is justifiable?

Y'all are speaking as if it's not two adults that are involved here?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
My parents coerced me in being a Nigerian
God knows my consent country was Canada

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
I just hope that this Consensual Coercion is not in law sha..

I mean, with such law, a man can never win a case when accused.

If there's violent assault and threat... Rape justified

If there's no violent assault, threat and force, then there must be certainly be Consensual Coercion... Rape justified.

Men go just dey pray make one Delilah no get am for mind because ordinary seduction by the female folks can land men in jail for rape case.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
My parents coerced me in being a Nigerian
God knows my consent country was Canada
cheesy cheesy cheesy

An average Nigerian parents are guilty of this na.

Most men never intended to be born into this country. Imagine law com dey like that grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
I was coerced into replying some silly posts angry angry

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jodera:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

An average Nigerian parents are guilty of this na.

Most men never intended to be born into this country. Imagine law com dey like that grin
Wahala go shele grin grin
In Desmond Elliot voice "In the next 5 year there won't be Nigeria"
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jodera:
I just hope that this Consensual Coercion is not in law sha..

I mean, with such law, a man can never win a case when accused.

If there's violent assault and threat... Rape justified

If there's no violent assault, threat and force, then there must be certainly be Consensual Coercion... Rape justified.

Men go just dey pray make one Delilah no get am for mind because ordinary seduction by the female folks can land men in jail for rape case.

It does not exist. It is a figment of their imagination. We have legal luminaries here on Nairaland who are trying to rewrite the legal code.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
izzou:

Oasis, what's your opinion on this?

Especially when he related it with how we spend?

I agree with him, our Politicians are indeed heartless, we are simply hoping for lesser evils amongst them to lead us well.

₦70B for less down 500 Nigerians while Millions are expecting to drag 500B?! 150m for just a car when a full grown married man with wife and kids is expected to doing praise and worship for 8k monthly for just 6 months?

PBAT pls ẹ má bo ju mi jẹ́.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Those mocking him for his legitimate hustle have somehow put him on the spotlight of favour.

https://www.nairaland.com/7766392/stephen-mouka-eluu-p-signs

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Emaprince:
Those mocking him for his legitimate hustle have somehow put him on the spotlight of favour.

https://www.nairaland.com/7766392/stephen-mouka-eluu-p-signs
I honestly don't even understand people mocking an artisan who fixes gearboxes, do these fools even realize how noble that profession is? Congrats to the young man we might not be on the same side but I would never diss a man who works hard for his money rather than wait for handouts

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MorataFC: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
OasisX:

I agree with him, our Politicians are indeed heartless, we are simply hoping for lesser evils amongst them to lead us well.

₦70B for less down 500 Nigerians while Millions are expecting to drag 500B?! 150m for just a car when a full grown married man with wife and kids is expected to doing praise and worship for 8k monthly for just 6 months?

Hmmm
https://www.nairaland.com/7766763/tinubu-pept-nullifying-election-over
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
KingTom:

I honestly don't even understand people mocking an artisan who fixes gearboxes, do these fools even realize how noble that profession is? Congrats to the young man we might not be on the same side but I would never diss a man who works hard for his money rather than wait for handouts
That's how twisted APC ha e made some people's mind. They think you have to be begging for hand out from senior men, instead of hustling legitimately to feed.

That job he does pays more than most white collar jobs bro. Go check.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
E be like say Dele story no gel that e dey do drug at 8. Em papa don drop plenty receipts to puncture the lie.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
Kimbeast:

The people who created and designed the Blockchain algorithm works for them. Gone are the days when Bitcoin transaction was untraceable

Every crypto transaction is on the ledger and can be seen, yet there are thousands of unsolved hacks and crimes.

One easy way to hide crypto is get one of your accomplices to send payment to a virgin wallet which you will never use to transact with any of your other accounts. There is no way in hell anyone will know it's you. Till today they are yet to find Satoshi because he refused to transact.

Another way used to be tornado cash - you send fund to tornado cash and it's mixed with so many other little funds that the origin is untraceable.

Another way fraudsters use is stake.com where they wash trade funds - bet on two opposing outcomes eg bet on Lakers win and Lakers lose at the same time making funds harder to trace and I'm sure they would be able to withdraw to a different wallet on a whole different chain. Therefore their clean wallet has not interacted with the dirty one and may not even be able to interact, each has only interacted with stake. Below is how one scammer scammed me and my guys of some ETH we thought we were putting into a presale and sent to stake.com to wash trade

Not to mention ICOs where he could have pledged Bitcoin or ETH on private presale and received coins to a different address on a different chain. The truth is the authorities are fighting a losing battle, they can catch some but not all. Woodberry will be stupid to have 1.5k Bitcoin and the ability to get it from multiple accomplices and not have a group of addresses that are clean and untraceable for when kasala burst. The fact they only caught him with 150 gives me confidence that nigga did the needful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
MorataFC:
Hmmm
https://www.nairaland.com/7766763/tinubu-pept-nullifying-election-over

grin

ThisDay? LMFAO! Kindly help with another source that carries same atory.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ibime:

Every crypto transaction is on the ledger and can be seen, yet there are thousands of unsolved hacks and crimes.

One easy way to hide crypto is get one of your accomplices to send payment to a virgin wallet which you will ever use to transact with any of your other accounts. There is no way in hell anyone will know it's you. Till today they are yet to find Satoshi because he refused to transact.

Another way used to be tornado cash - you send find to tornado cash and it's mixed with so many other little funds that the origin is untraceable.

Another way fraudsters use is stake.com where they wash trade funds - bet on two opposing outcomes eg bet on Lakers win and Lakers lose at the same time making funds harder to trace and I'm sure they would be able to withdraw to a different account on a whole different chain. Therefore their clean account has not interacted with the dirty one and may not even be able to interact, each has only interacted with stake. Below is how one scammer scammed me and my guys of some ETH we thought we were putting into a presale and sent to stake.com to wash trade

Not to mention ICOs where he could have pledged Bitcoin or ETH on private presale and received coins to a different address on a different chain. The truth is the authorities are fighting a losing battle, they can catch some but not all. Woodberry will be stupid to have 1.5k Bitcoin and the ability to get it from multiple accomplices and not have a group of addresses that are clean and untraceable for when kasala burst.

Accountant for the mob grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
OasisX:

I hope the angelic LP legislators will reject their portion of the money shared

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (4793) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), afrodoc2, Shegzdave, BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.