Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,934 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1546149 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) ... (4793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Itsrm:

Co ask

Make I resign and begin a new career in cleaning cheesy

Bro them fit receive 10,000 application in 1 day.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
After court granted Meffy bail, dss has rearrested him again.

Wooh share the grace

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
larride:

Bro them fit receive 10,000 application in 1 day.

Some no go apply sha, they will think the vacancy was posted by ritualists grin

That's how absurd it is.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Omo

So former commissioner of information was in arise TV today to justify the 103 unclaimed people.

El Rufai asked him, how come the people that escaped from prison are not being claimed by the prison.
Baba said he doesn't know that maybe the prison doesn't care seeing as they tried to escape and he confirmed that 18 of them are part of the 103 people that were unclaimed and to be part of the mass burial.
This is where it got interesting.

El Rufai showed him a report dated October 2022 from punch where Ikoyi prison said they have identified the 20 people that were killed and that they had contacted the families of these people to take care of the dead body.

So Rufai asked him, who are the 18 dead prisoners that are part of this 103 dead people to be buried since Ikoyi prison has already identified the 20 prisoners that died from jail break

https://punchng.com/20-inmates-died-in-ikoyi-prison-attack-ncs/?amp

So now the question is who Lagos State dey bury?

The Arise Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uze3kQnsTMk

I took my time to watch this. What Omotosho did in the interview is what u call " If u can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with balderdash ". Raumdeute.r wouldn't have done better; the amala turning was high grade.

He really hustled for his pension on that interview, Sanwoolu will never forget him.

Towards the end I like Reuben Abati's sarcastic questions.

Na why dem no like Rufai be this; He really hold the man for blokos for the end but as usual the man tried to turn amala

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
What Segedinho is saying is that in comparison to what Osho baby has stolen and also earns, he can definitely pay alot more than that

A very simple argument, I don't know why the long arguments.

Truly, we are the enablers of these our wicked politicians. We really are.

A well known thief is bragging about paying his maid 60 thousand and we're justifying the rubbish. Mtchew.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin

........he said I have been craving his attention. LMFAO!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
OasisX:
grin

........he said I have been craving his attention. LMFAO!

Oga answer the question.
Which Ikoyi prison unclaimed bodies dem wan bury from your list?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I took my time to watch this. What Omotosho did in the interview is what u call " If u can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with balderdash ". Raumdeute.r wouldn't have done better; the amala turning was high grade.

He really hustled for his pension on that interview, Sanwoolu will never forget him.

Towards the end I like Reuben Abati's sarcastic questions.

Na why dem no like Rufai be this; He really hold the man for blokos for the end but as usual the man tried to turn amala

Rufai took his time and allowed the man dig his own grave well well.

The way the guy avoided the question of Abati about where and when they will do the burial was just wawu.

So now let LASG explain where they got their own 18 bodies from that nobody has come to claim

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Idiot👍

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2023
Itsrm:

Some no go apply sha, they will think the vacancy was posted by ritualists grin

That's how absurd it is.
SMH, how? No be everything be Lamba. Chief If not for anonymity sake I for post details and receipt of the coy that provide this service for me. There are a few coys doing this and people who need there services will pay...

Call this company ask them how much they will charge you to provide executive assistant/carer per month for your 85yrs parent; this is not the one I am using, and I will delete their details after few minutes to protect their business since its seems we are okk that the richest of us brag about paying 60k to their domestic staff as wages.

We need to demand better, I remember ages ago when Bob Diamond was at Barclays and they had to increase wages for cleaners as the papers where ridiculing his pay packets in comparison to the cleaners, there is something called libing wages bro... and that 30k minimum wage is a joke..

Abi you think Oga Dayo/Ibime or Nihilist will come out and brag if they have domestic staff in Nigeria that they are being paid N60k?

Let those working for average Joe's collect average wages, whilst our big men pay premium.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olowunl01:

SMH, how? No be everything be Lamba. Chief If not for anonymity sake I for post details and receipt of the coy that provide this service for me. There are a few coys doing this and people who need there services will pay...

Call this company ask them how much they will charge you to provide executive assistant/carer per month for your 85yrs parent; this is not the one I am using, and I will delete their details after few minutes to protect their business since its seems we are okk that the richest of us brag about paying 60k to their domestic staff as wages.

We need to demand better, I remember ages ago when Bob Diamond was at Barclays and they had to increase wages for cleaners as the papers where ridiculing his pay packets in comparison to the cleaners, there is something called libing wages bro... and that 30k minimum wage is a joke..

Abi you think Oga Dayo/Ibime or Nihilist will come out and brag if they have domestic staff in Nigeria that they are being paid N60k?

Let those working for average Joe's collect average wages, whilst our big men pay premium.

The fact that the company is charging you big money does not mean they are paying the staff big money. Cleaning and security companies are a way big men settle themselves an their friends. Give your friend cleaning contract at 1m per month while the cleaners get 20k per month. Ditto for security. Those ones are typically paid shit money. But the owners of the security company are cleaning up.

As an aside - You no see Davido's nanny? Does that one look like someone being paid up to 30k per month?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
When will BAT reel his dog in?

Man's gone from threatening Igbo civilians to public threats on elected officials.

Asari is looking to upstage Ekpa in nuisance value.

https://twitter.com/ajuicygeorge/status/1683852706346049540?t=L2OgJNb8Ec0gq-0U_4AiZg&s=19

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
Apart from the fact that the statement by Oshiomhole sounded somehow, I don't think there's anything really wrong in paying a cleaner 60k per month, regardless of who you're working for. That cleaner you say is underpaid fit dey get steady chows (knowing Mr Go and Die for who he is though, won't bet on this tho), minus the occasional tips from visitors... it's a pretty decent job, especially when you consider what other cleaners are getting paid.

But then again, we don't know the specifics of the cleaner's job, so it's a bit tricky saying if it's truly fair or not.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Theflint1:

Man's gone from threatening Igbo civilians to public threats on elected officials.

https://twitter.com/ajuicygeorge/status/1683852706346049540?t=L2OgJNb8Ec0gq-0U_4AiZg&s=19

Man has definitely received assurances. MC Oluomo should feel threatened because the fool is about to usurp him.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria has become a very shitty country.

This is becoming serious .........wonder what is indeed seen by our "comrades" to warrant optimism...

We are sliding at an alarming rate...

Buhari,even in his dullness did not oversee what is happening now....

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Segedinho:
Nigeria has become a very shitty country.
This is becoming serious .........wonder what is indeed seen by our "comrades" to warrant optimism...

We are sliding at an alarming rate...
Buhari,even in his dullness did not oversee what is happening now....

What is happening now that is new?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You don't get it. So if there is a sudden end sars style breakdown of law and order, and a governor or the elite need to make a quick getaway all they need is for a friends private jet to park at a nearby airport. Get to the airport and you are home and away leaving the rioters to feed on the middle class.
Ok I get you now sir.
But hand must still touch some caught lacking.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

What is happening now that is new?
Nothing boss.......

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nor sick ooo

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lmao... Even with all the noise..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRwgi8e1Ma4

Omo wetin dey sup for naija like this?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 1:12am On Jul 26, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

But Mohammad was a pedophile and a murderer. It might be bitter but it's true
Let's not judge the past with the standard of today. Some historians will tell you Mary was about 12 to 15 when God inserted Jesus inside her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:25am On Jul 26, 2023
Theflint1:

This is another reason why DSS is a useless organization. Wetin late Obadiah Malafia talk that time when DSS begin invite him up and down ?

Look at this nonentity Asari threatening a sitting governor and promising reign of terror and DSS is looking away. Smh 🤦‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ChristineC: 2:28am On Jul 26, 2023
Segedinho:

Nothing boss.......
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:44am On Jul 26, 2023
Skiskisksisksi

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Segedinho:

Nothing boss.......

Very good answer.
That guy has shown that he simply has no conscience where nigerians are.
I've always highlighted how to him, we are simply pawns on a chess board. He sees politics as a game not one that our lives depend on.

I wonder if he knows how insulting his opinions are towards nigerians while he's far away detached from our realities.
Just like this person below omojuwa being talked about.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2023
Bombblacks:

Let's not judge the past with the standard of today. Some historians will tell you Mary was about 12 to 15 when God inserted Jesus inside her.

Heh.

Hopefullandlord is a militantish atheist. He is an equal opportunity basher. It just happens that he is knocking Islam today.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2023
Won't be surprised if Dokubo & his boys have a hand in the insecurity in SE. If they can pay hoodlums 2 hijack peaceful protest #EndSarz...then nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 8:25am On Jul 26, 2023
But how SIM go dey as a sitting governor of a state like Rivers, Asari go dey threaten am like small pikin undecided..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Skiskisksisksi

Is it even possible to unify this thing. Parallel market and I/E window. BDCs no go gain. I am just asking. The most they can do is the difference will not be too much between the two market

CBN go soon start to the sell dollars to BDCs from time to time according to this report.

https://thenationonlineng.net/cbn-validates-operating-licences-for-5687-bdcs/

(1) (2) (3) ... (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) ... (4793) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, ouzo1(m), izzou(m), BlueRayDick, KingTom(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.