Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1540179 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) ... (4780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omo these people no rate ebola at all🤣🤣🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvmjoKXIeZr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Emaprince:
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

grin grin

🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Omo these people no rate ebola at all🤣🤣🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvmjoKXIeZr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Thief dey call thief "thief" because of d method he use

🤣🤣

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

Ask the petitioner Atiku why he withdrew the subpoena

If an official can stand and validate it then why not. People lose their certificate everyday. When you submit certificate to an organization they still go to your school to validate it. The school validation is actually more important than paper certificate that can be made

Not just pinterest, he did it from snapchat
No sir. The court withdrew the subpoena. It says without prejudice. What it means is that they are hiding something.

Secondly, when you misplace your certificate you go to the school to get another copy. You don't go to Pinterest. Unless you have no certificate. Any body can validate anything. No validation can stand in the face of a certified true copy of any document.

My deduction is that the school has discovered that Bola Tinubu impersonated someone along the line and cannot be grant him another certificate. Instead they will block attempts to discredit him.

US as is their way, will keep records of secrets and criminal activities of world leaders so that they can always use it to control them. Tinubu is threatening to invade Niger because of the phone call from Kamala Harris. He has become their puppet.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
Segedinho:

🤣🤣🤣
What is this grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Segedinho:

🤣🤣
One did electoral coup the other do military coup
All na coup
E shock you 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2023
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
grin

....one thing I like about Obidients is; they do celebrate early then wail later for very long time.

Make I no spoil una joy this first Sunday of August.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....one thing I like about Obidients is; they do celebrate early then wail later for very long time.

Make I no spoil una joy this first Sunday of August.

You understand the method. The problem is that they go so deep into their own Bullshit they are unable to accept the eventual reality when it hits
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You understand the method. The problem is that they go so deep into their own Bullshit they are unable to accept the eventual reality when it hits

grin

.....so deep and become so emotional like Bosun Tijjani and start chatting bulshit. Spreading and believing in their own lies; like stolen mandate ish and Army barricading Fashola House to stop him from influencing PEPT Verdict. LOL
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ceematics: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Can a Good Samaritan help me with feeding money pls,haven't eaten since morning and salary hasn't been paid 🙏
00-44-14-11-82. Access bank
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
grin

....let me drop this clip, make una watch and see our NAF!

Our forces area always ready...🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE67fp1q76E
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
grin

.....stop playing! Take a look at NA Armament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQpxyFTchY4
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ebukacute:
Life in Niger.
Junta have been captured😄😄😄
Good for him, very stubborn Junta

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Segedinho:

🤣🤣🤣
That ostrich-necked fool whose mouth runs like tap.

A very senseless boy.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ellexy:
Good for him, very stubborn Junta

grin grin grin grin
Dem don move am enter benin city.

See as men dey tear am slap.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Make I drop this one and bookmark am fess for future agenda. Because “Agenda must Agend” when that time comes.

https://www.nairaland.com/7792880/war-niger-republic-war-northern

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2023
raumdeuter:
Nihilistjnr

Wetin dey sup. Been a minute

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvfoJGYJr9x/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Don’t know why Kate loves roasting Micah🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2023
PDPGuy:

Don’t know why Kate loves roasting Micah🤣

The 4 of them makes that show fun

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Segedinho:

🤣🤣
You see as that one dey shout they took the democratically elected presdients mandate yesterday?

As in mandate thieves dey calk another person a mandate thief.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
Roland17:
Make I drop this one and bookmark am fess for future agenda. Because “Agenda must Agend” when that time comes.

Ofcourse na northerners e go affect pass. But because there is not much of them here except the obidients who are not in support of the war, cornvicts here believes it is a call against Tinubu govt as usual.

I honestly think Tinubu should go ahead and do as he wish. After all, the backlash he will get will come from his brothers upnorth and no ediot will come here to shout Ipob or igbos...cos na there them dey find their voice easily.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Roland17:

My take from this is that the coupists are majority in that country and are same ethnic group with our own Northerners. It won't take long before Imams start preaching in Northern Nigeria that Tinubu is going against their tribesmen in Niger, and the kasala go likely spread reach our side. Therefore every mallam should stay with his own kettle.

The deposed President is Arab. Let the Arabs carry this one from the North, afterall they also border Niger from Algeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Emaprince:
Ofcourse na northerners e go affect pass. But because there is not much of them here except the obidients who are not in support of the war, cornvicts here believes it is a call against Tinubu govt as usual.

I honestly think Tinubu should go ahead and do as he wish. After all, the backlash he will get will come from his brothers upnorth and no ediot will come here to shout Ipob or igbos...cos na there them dey find their voice easily.

Bookmarking this link and page is very very very very intentional, I can't stress the "very" enough.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ibime:

My take from this is that the coupists are majority in that country and are same ethnic group with our own Northerners. It won't take long before Imams start preaching in Northern Nigeria that Tinubu is going against their tribesmen in Niger, and the kasala go likely spread reach our side. Therefore every mallam should stay with his own kettle.

The deposed President is Arab. Let the Arabs carry this one from the North, afterall they also border Niger from Algeria

Excellent point baba but e get another sentiment wen make me bookmark that link. The Agenda will rear it's ugly head in the future and we go agend.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ibime:

My take from this is that the coupists are majority in that country and are same ethnic group with our own Northerners[b]. It won't take long before Imams start preaching in Northern Nigeria that Tinubu is going against their tribesmen in Niger, and the kasala go likely spread reach our side[/b]. Therefore every mallam should stay with his own kettle.

The bolded is exactly what I can predict as the outcome.

Leave the cornvicts on this thread to be thinking it's obidients kicking against their principal.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ibime:

No oo..

Them say no be war but surgical operation to remove the stones from the kidney...

Very simple kpere like ABC

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ibime:

On another topic..

I was watching highlights of AC Milan's UCL exploits over the weekend on Bein and I was reminded of the greatness of one Clarence Seedorf.

Is Seedorf one of the most underrated midfielders of his generation? When people speak about great midfielders, we somehow evade Seedorf or speak little of him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Segedinho:

No oo..

Them say no be war but surgical operation to remove the stones from the kidney...

Very simple kpere like ABC
13hrs needed.

Finito!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Roland17:

On another topic..

I was watching highlights of AC Milan's UCL exploits over the weekend on Bein and I was reminded of the greatness of one Clarence Seedorf.

Is Seedorf one of the most underrated midfielders of his generation? When people speak about great midfielders, we somehow evade Seedorf or speak little of him.

Seedorf is just before social media age na why

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Roland17:

On another topic..

Is Seedorf one of the most underrated midfielders of his generation? When people speak about great midfielders, we somehow evade Seedorfr speak little of him.
Seedorf was a solid midfielder...comfortable in any position he was deployed in the midfield. Box to box..on the right wing, anywhere in the midfield.

Like you said...he is hardly talked about.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Emaprince:
13hrs needed.

Finito!!!
Approximately.

So actually we are looking at 12hrs 35min 59secs..

Remember how easy it was to destroy BH n UGM...

🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) ... (4780) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, A40(m), Theflint1(m), GrammarNazi1(m), Ellexy, sebod(m), liveLongNprospa(m), Itsrm(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.