Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1514736 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) ... (4723) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Export which goods? Do you know how many bottlenecks you will encounter trying to export goods through any Nigeria's port?

Lool.

I hope people are not optimistic about Nigeria's future Shaa because the worst is yet to be experienced. grin grin

So if there's bottleneck that makes it hard to export? Is it not to remove those bottlenecks?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. You'll still come and spend in naira and the value of things dey rise pass penis wey dey strop club.

That's the whole point na. Keeping up with inflation.

It's not necessarily meant to turn in profit for you. Just keep the value of your money.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Abeg shut up
🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Abeg shut up
Awusubilah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:
This happened 😭😭😭

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cv4ca_8IGN-/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Na statistics we go chop? grin

Quite funny that history repeated itself, and 8 million Nigerians fell again for it.

At least, that was 7 million short of the 15 million Buhari got.

We are making progress, common-sensically
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
izzou:

Na statistics we go chop? grin

Quite funny that history repeated itself, and 8 million Nigerians fell again for it.

At least, that was 7 million short of the 15 million Buhari got.

We are making progress, common-sensically

It always amuses me when I see someone who lived in Nigeria under Buhari and experienced implication of those figures still saying buhari is/was a good leader . As for those who voted APC continuity , the less said about them the better .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:33am On Aug 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It always amuses me when I see someone who lived in Nigeria under Buhari and experienced implication of those figures still saying buhari is/was a good leader . As for those who voted APC continuity , the less said about them the better .

APC continuity under Buhari or APC continuity under Tinubu? grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:56am On Aug 14, 2023
afrodoc2:

APC continuity under Buhari or APC continuity under Tinubu? grin grin grin

The latter most especially .

Look at it this way; I have appendicitis and I visited a popular hospital to have it removed . Few weeks after, I experienced another terrible pain in my stomach and I had to go to carry out some tests which later revealed the surgeon who carried out the surgery at the popular hospital forgot some instruments inside me while stitching me up .

Now I need to undergo another surgery to remove the foreign body in my stomach . Nothing will ever make me agree to undergo the procedure at that popular hospital . Not even a promise that a more careful surgeon will carry out second surgery .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:59am On Aug 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Nigerians typically can endure hardship as long as tribal affiliations are not affected.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:07am On Aug 14, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:32am On Aug 14, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:34am On Aug 14, 2023
Spy360:
Sanwo Olu has to defend this one

https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1690781673779007488?s=20

I watched a recent interview of Jandor ( the PDP candidate in Lagos state ) and he seem to be so sure he has Sanwoolu’s political coffin nailed .Jandor in the video claimed he has been gathering evidence against both GRV and Sanwoolu immediately after the primaries . He said he spent years in APC and he knows for a fact that impunity is what they eat and drink in APC .

In fact , he claimed the reason he chose not to form a merger with GRV was because he knew GRV winning the governorship seat would’ve been in futility cos GRV has his own baggages like not being a Labour Party member as at the time LP submitted its party register to INEC .

That Jandor guy looks like a spoiler but I doubt if the tribunal judges will follow him reason like he expects .

That being said , I think it’s wrong for this lawyer to be capping like this when matter still dey before the tribunal. He seem to be preempting the judges’ decisions which is an unprofessional thing to do .

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I watched a recent interview of Jandor ( the PDP candidate in Lagos state ) and he seem to be so sure he has Sanwoolu’s political coffin nailed .Jandor in the video claimed he has been gathering evidence against both GRV and Sanwoolu immediately after the primaries . He said he spent years in APC and he knows for a fact that impunity is what they eat and drink in APC .

In fact , he claimed the reason he chose not to form a merger with GRV was because he knew GRV winning the governorship seat would’ve been in futility cos GRV has his own baggages like not being a Labour Party member as at the time LP submitted its party register to INEC .

That Jandor guy looks like a spoiler but I doubt if the tribunal judges will follow him reason like he expects .

That being said , I think it’s wrong for this lawyer to be capping like this when matter still dey before the tribunal. He seem to be preempting the judges’ decisions which is an unprofessional thing to do .
First if party membership is what he has against GRV then it won't work. When a party register is submitted does not prevent acceptance of new members. It also does not prevent one from participating in the primaries. The most important thing is if his name was duly submitted to INEC as the candidate.

Secondly, the lawyer was not preempting the tribunal but stating what he presented to them. I think it's a good way of avoiding what happened in the case of Lawan when nobody was following.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2023
Is today Public holiday?

Because e be like say na only me dey outside.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2023
izzou:
Is today Public holiday?

Because e be like say na only me dey outside.

Schools on holiday so the number of cars you will see are even less. Deregulation of fuel is a leveler
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:11am On Aug 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The man said the GCE certificate does not have list of schools.

He is trying to be smart imho

GCE and SSCE are the same thing, but GCE is typically taken by adults. When I was in ss2 a bunch of us took GCE. Then SSCE a year later. It was a pattern in our school at the time. I ultimately used my GCE result to enter uni. I literally did not bother chasing down my SSCE result until my final year in uni.

It is quite possible sanwo did the same thing. A GCE result will not speak to your secondary school because it was intended for adults who did not go to secondary school.

Anyway let's wait and see as it unfolds.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Schools on holiday so the number of cars you will see are even less. Deregulation of fuel is a leveler

I know.

Last Monday was better. Today just get as e be.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2023
I've noticed a certain someone has suddenly lost interest in the Affairs of Abia state.

Common.. Don't do that.
Keep posting it.
Update us🤲

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2023
izzou:

I know.

Last Monday was better. Today just get as e be.

Even here sef empty
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2023
The fact that government officials cannot sacrifice but ask the populace to do that.

Because tell me why you are receiving 2million naira for holiday of how many weeks during a time like this that you have asked Nigerians to sacrifice.
This is allegedly outside your salary

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
The fact that government officials cannot sacrifice but ask the populace to do that.

Because tell me why you are receiving 2million naira for holiday of how many weeks during a time like this that you have asked Nigerians to sacrifice.
This is allegedly outside your salary

How many times do they go on this recess a year? Any idea?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2023
Itsrm:

How many times do they go on this recess a year? Any idea?
No idea as there might be different reasons.
They go on long breaks for Easter, Christmas, death of colleagues, celebration and party reasons.

But according to the law, they should be on seat for atleast 181 days
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2023
Wrong thread
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
I've noticed a certain someone has suddenly lost interest in the Affairs of Abia state.

Common.. Don't do that.
Keep posting it.
Update us🤲

grin

....not at all. I am Abian for next 4 yrs. My dear Governor just ban Okada in the state guess you know?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The man said the GCE certificate does not have list of schools.

He is trying to be smart imho

GCE and SSCE are the same thing, but GCE is typically taken by adults. When I was in ss2 a bunch of us took GCE. Then SSCE a year later. It was a pattern in our school at the time. I ultimately used my GCE result to enter uni. I literally did not bother chasing down my SSCE result until my final year in uni.

It is quite possible sanwo did the same thing. A GCE result will not speak to your secondary school because it was intended for adults who did not go to secondary school.

Anyway let's wait and see as it unfolds.

I think u are right , I also took GCE in SS2 and I’m sure my name will not show in that secondary school’s SSCE list.

Perhaps we need to see the text of the lawyer’s argument in court and Sanwoolu’s lawyer’s to enable us know exactly what point this lawyer is trying to make.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2023
Spy360:

First if party membership is what he has against GRV then it won't work. When a party register is submitted does not prevent acceptance of new members. It also does not prevent one from participating in the primaries. The most important thing is if his name was duly submitted to INEC as the candidate.

Secondly, the lawyer was not preempting the tribunal but stating what he presented to them. I think it's a good way of avoiding what happened in the case of Lawan when nobody was following.

Alright, let’s see how it all unfolds
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

No idea as there might be different reasons.
They go on long breaks for Easter, Christmas, death of colleagues, celebration and party reasons.

But according to the law, they should be on seat for atleast 181 days

Okay then.

I was just wondering if they send this prayer to mailboxes everytime they go on recess seeing as Ndume was saying it's like a normal worker collecting leave allowance
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....not at all. I am Abian for next 4 yrs. My dear Governor just ban Okada in the state guess you know?!
Werey grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao

Just seeing this.
The fact you believe a Dangote will reduce the price of fuel below market value is making me laugh.

The same man we have seen how he does business in other sectors. We nor dey ever learn.

But God will keep us alive to learn.

As for the saving of FX because of importation, you don't know if Dangote will factor in that price when dealing with local marketers.

So the difference might not be as much as you think in price.
The man knows there is alot of money in importation and he can decide to charge something close to that. What will marketers do, Either buy from him or buy from overseas.

Unless there is a regulatory body that can checkmate Dangote from doing that

More on this.

Even Ajuri mor fit guarantee reduction. Baba dey talk from both sides of e mouth

https://twitter.com/ose_anenih/status/1690998610522189824?t=ZEKxRSvAHYLeIMZrVEsqpw&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) ... (4723) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.