Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,331 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1587302 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) ... (4868) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:
Very easy to call him unwise for confronting his wife.

Marry first, then catch your spouse cheating, and let us see whether you will confront or not.
He who wears the shoe, know where it hurts.
A friend's wife reported him to their Reverend Father, Father sent for him so the issues can be discoursed. When my friend got to the meeting, he respectfully ask Father if he has ever been married. Father said no, and my friend respectfully told Father that he cannot resolve their issue because he has no marriage experience. Father was shocked and surprised, he told them to go see their respective parents.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ibime:

BlueRaydick, this is what shooting into a crowd looks like. This is even a very small crowd of less than 1,000 people and videos are everywhere of bodies.
This one happened during day time, Lekki Massacre happened at night with the sponsors intentionally turning off the Toll plaza lights and cameras removed before the shooting....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:
BlueRayDick, you don watch Live to 100?

Na Netflix Documentary.

No I haven’t . I don’t like watching documentaries sha ; I think the only documentary I’ve watched was Arsenal’s “All Or Nothing “ and it was cos it involves arsenal
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
TrebleChamp:
He who wears the shoe, know where it hurts.
A friend's wife reported him to their Reverend Father, Father sent for him so the issues can be discoursed. When my friend got to the meeting, he respectfully ask Father if he has ever been married. Father said no, and my friend respectfully told Father that he cannot resolve their issue because he has no marriage experience. Father was shocked and surprised, he told them to go see their respective parents.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

No I haven’t . I don’t like watching documentaries sha ; I think the only documentary I’ve watched was Arsenal’s “All Or Nothing “ and it was cos it involves arsenal

This one na about good health and longevity.

I just find am sha. I never watch am, but i go watch am.

I need to live for 200 years, and have 86 children.

Mr Nakamura go be my nickname cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:
Congratulations to Ebukacute

Happy married life, my brother.
Izuchukwu isi adiro gi mma cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

.....wow! Congratulations to him. Seems his wife and DonJ are related, cos they look alike.
grin grin grin.
I no follow oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ebukacute:

Izuchukwu isi adiro gi mma cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:

This one na about good health and longevity.

I just find am sha. I never watch am, but i go watch am.

I need to live for 200 years, and have 86 children.

Mr Nakamura go be my nickname cool

May Otem grant u ur heart desires
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Amoto94:
Disstroy another one
https://techcabal.com/2023/09/01/float-fx-trades-5bn-losses/

I call BS.

The explanation of how the $1m was defrauded does not make sense.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
TrebleChamp:
This one happened during day time, Lekki Massacre happened at night with the sponsors intentionally turning off the Toll plaza lights and cameras removed before the shooting....

Must have been a moonless night

Na pitch black I dey see below

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:

tell me say na joke,ebukacute is this what you look like
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ibime:

Must have been a moonless night

Na pitch black I dey see below
I get emotional when talking about that horrible night, make i just leave the matter. Yoruba say "eni ba lo mo".
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:

Wetin be dis again grin

Ebuka don suffer for your hand. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
tell me say na joke,ebukacute is this what you look like
Lol. You fit believe that kind joke? grin grin
Shey you don leave the other place run 😄
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Roland17:

Wetin be dis again grin

Ebuka don suffer for your hand. grin
Imagine cheesy
Fresh, handsome boy like me oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Central Africa is gone

https://twitter.com/GNzowo/status/1697672038985634041?t=z_Tf4AKrs_O9MBsatlSMCQ&s=19
shocked shocked

Africa!!!. Where leaders are never held accountable.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
izzou:

KingTom, See an example of poor people congregating in the name of tribalism.

grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7825928/gboyega-odubanjos-body-found-uk
These ones abandoned the tragic news of someone's murder, to focus and fight over tribal issues. Chai what a life grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Maybe, or perhaps I used a bad example. What I am referring to is like situation where she has to stand for you to get some financial benefit, that you may not even be able to repay in a short-term or monthly basis.

But anyway, do you.

People have rode out unpleasant (co-)dependency situations, and will continue todo so or pipe low until they are able cut themselves off without any consequences. It's just the sensible thing to do.

You go and be calling people out when you're in situations like that sha. 👍

I think this applies to a job, a business deal or even a regular friendship...where you tend to be analytical and try to be on your toes while doing your cost-benefit assessment.

In a relationship (not necessarily, marriage), what you naturally expect when you catch/confront a cheating partner is denials, apologies or a tearful break. You don't expect that your partner will go a step further to decommission you totally.

It's like finding out that, say, your mother has been telling your friends some bad stuff about you... you confront her and she kicks you off her house...and people blame you and say you should have gotten your own apartment before confronting your mom.

The truth is, you never see that coming. It's a cruel curve ball.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:17am On Sep 03, 2023
Ebukacute:
Lol. You fit believe that kind joke? grin grin Shey you don leave the other place run 😄
🖕🖕🖕
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:24am On Sep 03, 2023
Kaycee54321:

I think this applies to a job, a business deal or even a regular friendship...where you tend to be analytical and try to be on your toes while doing your cost-benefit assessment.

In a relationship (not necessarily, marriage), what you naturally expect when you catch/confront a cheating partner is denials, apologies or a tearful break. You don't expect that your partner will go a step further to decommission you totally.

It's like finding out that, say, your mother has been telling your friends some bad stuff about you... you confront her and she kicks you off her house...and people blame you and say you should have gotten your own apartment before confronting your mom.

You put perfectly what I had in mind seeing her reply. Nobody expects to confront a cheating partner with their cheating only to get served with divorce papers for daring to confront them with their cheating, I mean who else but a truly cruel human would do that?

I mean it's one thing to cheat, but assuming that story is real, it takes a whole level different level of wicked to do what that partner did to her husband.

Homeboy was probably expecting some show of remorse, fake tears and eventually some amicable separation...had he known his wife would unlock some next level treachery, he'd have taken his L on a low, gained stability then moved...a lot of persons knowing that's the plan their partner has for them, would nurse their L until stability, but I won't blame anybody that can't handle the betrayal in that manner, it'd be an incredibly difficult thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:18am On Sep 03, 2023
The news coming from India these days just dey sweet my belle. The country has launched a space mission, the first of its kind in its history, to the sun. Science and technology in India is making key advances.

https://fb.watch/mPI1vtYQlb/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Isese people (Yoruba), Igbo people, and other local cultures in Africa should be following news like this and emulating India.

To learn key concepts in science and technology online, including programming, Indians have been very helpful for millions around the world, and I'm particularly impressed whenever I see them learning STEM in their native languages.

The fact is, if your culture doesn't have a word for many scientific terms and technologies of the modern world, it shows that culture is backward and has unintelligent people as the majority.

Science and technology is also traditional to Isese and all native cultures of Africa. Our ancestors and forefathers, which are those pagan gods the unintelligent Africans love to demonize and condemn, made key contributions to science and technology, and parts of Africa were actually ahead in the past.

But in modern times, the situation of things is entirely different now.

We're in a new age now, and to prosper in this new era, it's a must for us to give priority to science and technology above anything else including worshipping a deity, sacrifices, and co.

Even if Nigeria can't land on the moon now or send a space mission to the sun, the education sector needs more funding. Education is one of the key sectors that the government should give a priority to so that our institutions at all levels can make importance advances in science and technology.

It's time Nigerians prioritized science and technology above religion. Religion doesn't solve any of the major problems we face in this country or that humanity faces on this planet.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Eunoiaa(f): 5:07am On Sep 03, 2023
Kaycee54321:

See, I still would have the same opinion in this case, and in any of such cases. For anyone, man or woman, single or not. Unless I am in (immediate) danger from what my mom is doing, I am not confronting her with with any serious charge. I am not! Does this mean I live like a fool and keep quiet for anyone who's in any sort of superior position over me when they are doing something bad? No. I am simply saying I will consider the weight of the actions/allegations against me, its consequences and what I stand to lose, and all these, depending on my manner of approach to that person.

See, travelling overseas as someone's dependent is not just some flimsy detail you tuck away in a pocket of your mind, to bring back and try to change whenever you feel like. You actively work towards being independent on your own, naturally. Like, that's one or the things that would have occurred to me when I'm reeling from my emotions.

In cases where I have confronted/addressed people, I always factor in a worst outcome/response. This one is not me just saying words. It's something I do, even when I engage people on-line (especially for someone like me that is quite "the way I am" ), and so some replies may be shocking, but they are never unexpected. And I engage the way I do on here because I don't see anything big to lose or gain from anybody here. Highest is being ignored, and that one too no too move me.

Ka ma wa so cheating in a situation like that.

I would have that situational awareness. And note again, whether we like it or not, our actions and words do aggravate bad situations. Like, they are already bad, sure, but they can still become infinitely worse. I believe this man went gun-blazing, and armed with some "I am the head, I am a man" diatribe. Or maybe *he* went threatening her, and the wife, realising her position, flipped things on him. Like do you know if she wasn't reconciliatory or remorseful initially? No. All we have is what he has told us.

(And thank you for helping to bring me to this thought arc. I can't believe I was almost blindedsided with a man's inclination to villainizing a woman in a story, 'cause I've seen this play out many times.)

It's crazy the way you guys are acting as if you've never, ever bid your time when you're trying to deal with a situation involving another person before, though. 😂✋

As if you go every day of your lives making instantaneous decisions and you don't sleep over them for a day or two.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2023
A001:

You're always funny with your takes on various issues. You think all these African atheists you see on Nairaland and other online platforms today are the first sets of atheists on this continent? Lols

Na wa o. This discussion with you sef is a waste of time
😁😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 5:49am On Sep 03, 2023
A001:

Then you don't know what's called culture. For freethinkers, the norm is to approach issues or beliefs about God using either the agnostic, atheistic, or humanistic perspective, or a combination of some of these three positions and related ones.

Norm is an element of culture. You're discussing a topic you don't even have basic knowledge of. First you didn't know religion is under the umbrella term of culture, and now, you don't know norm is also under culture.

If a person visits Nairaland daily and does so for a considerable period of time in his life, that has become an aspect of his culture.
What's this nonsense you typed?

This is way below my expectations. If you fail an argument, say so or just run away instead of disgracing yourself with rubbish information.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2023
A001:
The news coming from India these days just dey sweet my belle. The country has launched a space mission, the first of its kind in its history, to the sun. Science and technology in India is making key advances.

https://fb.watch/mPI1vtYQlb/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Isese people (Yoruba), Igbo people, and other local cultures in Africa should be following news like this and emulating India.

To learn key concepts in science and technology online, including programming, Indians have been very helpful for millions around the world, and I'm particularly impressed whenever I see them learning STEM in their native languages.

The fact is, if your culture doesn't have a word for many scientific terms and technologies of the modern world, it shows that culture is backward and has unintelligent people as the majority.

Science and technology is also traditional to Isese and all native cultures of Africa. Our ancestors and forefathers, which are those pagan gods the unintelligent Africans love to demonize and condemn, made key contributions to science and technology, and parts of Africa were actually ahead in the past.

But in modern times, the situation of things is entirely different now.

We're in a new age now, and to prosper in this new era, it's a must for us to give priority to science and technology above anything else including worshipping a deity, sacrifices, and co.

Even if Nigeria can't land on the moon now or send a space mission to the sun, the education sector needs more funding. Education is one of the key sectors that the government should give a priority to so that our institutions at all levels can make importance advances in science and technology.

It's time Nigerians prioritized science and technology above religion. Religion doesn't solve any of the major problems we face in this country or that humanity faces on this planet.

The Indians are brilliant set of people. They are among the top 10 manufacturing countries in the world.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2023
Spy360:

What's this nonsense you typed?

This is way below my expectations. If you fail an argument, say so or just run away instead of disgracing yourself with rubbish information.
Use your dictionary and stop embarrassing yourself. Check the meaning of "norm" and "culture" and read that post you quoted again. Your problem is poor quality of education.

I never thought I'd be explaining to a so-called graduate what "norm" and "culture" mean. You think only religious people have norms?
Which kind of dull reasoning is this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:15am On Sep 03, 2023
I don't know why on this thread it's always the dull ones that don't know the basics about a subject that are always quick to challenge my posts.

If you want to challenge my posts which contain many facts, at least, read about that subject first instead of commenting on a topic you don't even have the basic knowledge about.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2023
Amoto94:
Di.sstroy another one
https://techcabal.com/2023/09/01/float-fx-trades-5bn-losses/

larride:

I call BS.

The explanation of how the $1m was defrauded does not make sense.

All I'd tell founders and would-be founders from what I've learnt studying the ecosystem is, be careful who funds you first. It sets the template for how the business would turn out.

You'd sign away rights and give in-roads to falsify bank statements and valuations so the angel investors can cashout big time during the next fund-raising round.

The VCs who helped Float raise the $17 million knew it was cooking the books 'cause VCs have a right to see your financials. I dare add, the angel investors helped them cook the books.

Even nobler, more upright VCs like Y Combinator make you sign away rights hidden in VC jargon which means they determine how your business is structured and you must bend to their terms. And it's hidden in plain sight on the "About" page of their website.

These VCs are mostly polished loan sharks.

Even Flutterwave's $3.1 billion valuation in January 2021 most likely was bloated. In fact, it was. They got fined a year later in the U.S.

You read of companies valued at $500 million and the financials don't add up. There's a strict formulae for calculating valuation but these guys just ditch it for greed.

PayDay, Patricia... Their valuation got inflated deliberately, and the angel investors cashed out big time.

Subsaharan Africa Fintech space is like the reality TV adaptation of the "Wolf of Wall Street" movie.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2023
monerozi5590:

The Indians are brilliant set of people. They are among the top 10 manufacturing countries in the world.
Yes. Otem claims India was a world power in the ancient world. In that era, Ancient Egypt (a black African civilization), Hittite, and India were the world powers, according to him.

While there's a solid body of evidence from many other sources for the first two claims, I didn't see corroborating sources for the last one.

However, since more than 97% of history of planet Earth is lost and undocumented, it's possible India had been a world power in the past.

As for those mocking Otem without even knowing the basics about the guy, your problem is low intelligence. On his threads, he clearly stated Otem and Atum, which is also called Tem, are one and the same.

There's a reason his moniker is OtemAtum. As I said some time ago, it's the most stupid Africans that mock Otem or Tem. Once I see your post here mocking any of those two, immediately I regard your IQ as very low.

It's only in Africa I'd been seeing m.orons mocking great minds that would dwarf the achievements of some of the most renowned thinkers the West has ever produced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:34am On Sep 03, 2023
A001:

As for those mocking Otem without even knowing the basics about the guy, your problem is low intelligence. On his threads, he clearly stated Otem and Atum, which is also called Tem, are one and the same.

There's a reason his moniker is OtemAtum. As I said some time ago, it's the most stupid Africans that mock Otem or Tem. Once I see your post here mocking any of those two, immediately I regard your IQ as very low.
Otem himself is a Kogi person, while Tem or Atum is a founder of Ancient Egypt. Based on his history book, Atum was the Otem of a past human era, and the guy bearing Otem now had served as a patron to Atum when the latter reincarnated as a Homo Sapiens in Luxembourg, just like Atum is the current patron to the guy bearing Otem now from Kogi.

"Otem" is even a word in their language in that area (Luxembourg). These are things you can verify yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2023
Kudos to Edo State, Obaseki and EDSIEC for conducting LG elections. Dem try.

Some states governors will tell you they don't have money to conduct LG elections. Yahaya Bello comes to mind.

Just imagine the nonsense going on in Ogun State if that report is true. Maybe this is the reason state governors keep rejecting financial and administrative autonomy for LGs .

(1) (2) (3) ... (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) ... (4868) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, OasisX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.