Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,123 members, 7,867,251 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1587155 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) ... (4867) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Theflint1:

Scamans...na immediately or later? cheesy

grin

....Alright bro. Its a scam, ban wasn't lifted. Apologies for misinforming Obidients.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Theflint1:
Omor this is sad o, Mohbad was too unique and talented an artiste to just pass away like this.
I love his opening signature
Imole I feel good paranran
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Aswear ! So sad man.

I just hope it has nothing to do with drugs cos I remember there was a time they were arrested by NDLEA and it appears he was losing it that time
That guy's been depressed and suicidal for a while now...heard he performed as early as 2 days back in Ikorodu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Aswear ! So sad man.

I just hope it has nothing to do with drugs cos I remember there was a time they were arrested by NDLEA and it appears he was losing it that time

Who knows but it was then he said Naira Marley was after his life,he showed evidence of marley brother beating him up before he finally left marlian record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....Alright bro. Its a scam, ban wasn't lifted. Apologies for misinforming Obidients.
Association of Premature Cummers grin...when una dey invade Niger?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
E be like say na only me no know this guy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
izzou:
E be like say na only me no know this guy
You go def know e songs.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amigoss:

Who knows but it was then he said Naira Marley was after his life,he showed evidence of marley brother beating him up before he finally left marlian record
This was when left naira Marley record label and was beaten up
Imo this was a business gone wrong I don't think Marley will be running after him when zinoleesky is doing well and better than mohbad
He only said that to trend

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Damn ! đŸ˜ĸ
what??.

Damn. I feel bad for this youngster.

May God strengthen his familly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Aswear ! So sad man.

This is what I suspect. E fit be overdose.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wow! Mohbad was such a talented music star.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amigoss:
Mohbad is dead ke shocked
Lights out at 27. When he was gradually building himself after leaving nairamarley. This world is really a market place.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Theflint1:
That guy's been depressed and suicidal for a while now...heard he performed as early as 2 days back in Ikorodu.

Yeah, I knew he was depressed at some point but he later released a hit and I thought he had weathered the storm.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amigoss:
Mohbad is dead ke shocked

Naira Marley go explain tire for this one

💔
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amigoss:

I don't even understand what they do in that Naira Marley record label. I think Naira Marley is a bad influence on those kids even though he helped them make money
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
Theflint1:
Association of Premature Cummers grin...when una dey invade Niger?

grin

....we have opted for dialogue for now bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Emaprince:
This is what I suspect. E fit be overdose.

Let's wait for further details on the circumstance of his demise sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Trevor012:
Ronaldo have won the hardest trophy between both competition according to your greatest midfielder. No wonder Mbappe can dunk on the world cup only to draw blank at the Euros. Werey will soon tell us Xavi is a Ronaldo fan 😂😂
You won't rest. You that your receipts of argentina flopping in the world cup are global.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Incognito9:

💔
grin grin grin
Na why e dey good to avoid unnecessary drama. Me thinks the boys head might not have been strong enough for the complexities that come with the game, and based on their NairaMarley attitude and overall vibe, made it even worse.

NairaMarley go explain tire for this one...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Melvyn11:

They are just legitimizing rapists and pedophiles by using religion. This documentary exposes just another way men abuse, violate and molest women and children. Religion really makes people wicked sha. Different religion, same story, the holier they pretend to be, the more perverted they are. For those interested in reading

More reason why people should reject religion. Or limit her activities just like the Chinese govt.

If u check very well na still religious leaders/native doctors dey direct their clients to sleep with a mad woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
"Show promoters don't want to pick me for shows because I left a label..."

- Mohbad, August, 2023

https://twitter.com/JoeyAkan/status/1701664834863911023

Guy looked sad as fork
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2023
Theflint1:
grin grin grin
Na why e dey good to avoid unnecessary drama. Me thinks the boys head might not have been strong enough for the complexities that come with the game, and based on their NairaMarley attitude and overall vibe, made it even worse.

NairaMarley go explain tire for this one...

https://www.multiloaded.com/naira-marley-is-after-my-life-mohbad-speaks-after-ndlea-release/

Naira Marley 🤝 NDLEA
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is what I hate about Nigerians , speculations will start flying left and right unnecessarily đŸ¤Ļ‍♂ī¸

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Why all the juju dey knack Tinubu never work. All these people don start
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

If u check very na still religious leaders/native doctors dey direct their clients to sleep with a mad woman.
For where this one happen?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:
This is what I hate about Nigerians , speculations will start flying left and right unnecessarily đŸ¤Ļ‍♂ī¸
Muddies the entire conversation and causes us to lose any lessons there was to learn from the situation.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Theflint1:
Muddies the entire conversation and causes us to lose any lessons there was to learn from the situation.

Exactly!

This is someone that Bella claimed had attempted suicide before now. He was suffering from depression at some point due to how his exit from his record label played out and he has history of drug abuse. Instead make dem allow us know exactly the cause of death and learn lessons they are already muddling the waters with these kind speculations
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Cc izzou.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Incognito9:

💔

Yorubas have a saying that goes " Olorun ma je a ba oku ja" which roughly translates to: " may we not quarrel with someone already marked for death"

We had a family member who was hypertensive, she had a minor quarrel with her neighbor and while they were shouting at each other calling themselves names; she angrily stormed into her flat panting. Her children were telling her to calm down when she got into the house; only for her to start coughing and from there it got serious. She was rushed to the hospital and died that same night.

The whole neighborhood was agog about the news of a woman who was killed by her neighbor over a minor quarrel . The neighbor had to park out of the area when she could not walk without people pointing at her direction saying "That's the woman that killed her neighbor over a minor argument " . Nobody bothered to consider the fact that the deceased was hypertensive and should not have been engaging in such quarrel that was capable of shooting her blood pressure through the roof

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by a4turitoroman: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
Theflint1:
Yea, he performed there on Sunday
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
OasisX:
Cc .

I called the guy i used for mine, and he told me people who captured in May are collecting theirs.

Says mine may be out by month's end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) ... (4867) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m), cephasdultimate, Greatswimmer, Sportsweb, Theflint1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.