Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1450127 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) ... (4636) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Again.
You don't know the bulk of Atiku's case.
You are focusing on what CSU issued but there's disparities with the documents he used in gaining admission.

If atiku proves that, won't that mean his degree is fake? ๐Ÿ˜”.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Honestly when I see people who make money from politics defend rubbish political views I no too dey vex.....Na people wey dey defend indefensible and dem no dey see any kobo dey always amuse me ๐Ÿ˜

Lmaooo I understand sha.
Naso humans be
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Amigoss:
Tinubu claimed he attended Government College when it was not yet established

He also claimed he attended Richard Daley College. But the transcript from the school says female...

Stole Donald Duke youth pics

Festus said he wrote exams from his home because he was brilliant or so ๐Ÿ˜”
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lmao.
How can people reason like this in one party?
Politically senseless but personally valid
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

You havent shown the forgery

Mmesoma presented a result, the exam body JAMB disagreed with the result
Tinubu presented a result, The exam body who gave it CSU agreed with the result

Point the similarity
Lol I know what you are Dayo.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
When you spend money to sponsor a thread on Nairaland, and you end up vexing every single person on it.

grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7863774/cheaper-cars-nigerians-dollar-crashes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ellexy:
Lol I know what you are Dayo.
Glad you know I am someone who deals with facts

You have a right to your opinion but you cannot choose your facts

So what does this screenshot from someone prove

CSU provides a document and agrees that Tinubu graduated from their school
Mmesoma said she passed JAMB, JAMB disagrees with her score

Your allegation does not make it a fact, A fact is what JAMB and CSU say

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
izzou:
When you spend money to sponsor a thread on Nairaland, and you end up vexing every single person on it.

grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7863774/cheaper-cars-nigerians-dollar-crashes

Na vex I use commot the thread after reading the gibberish the OP posted
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
grin grin grin

In few hours time, last bar una dey use dey wail till now will be drained by CSU again. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

Glad you know I am someone who deals with facts

You have a right to your opinion but you cannot choose your facts

So what does this screenshot from someone prove

CSU provides a document and agrees that Tinubu graduated from their school
Mmesoma said she passed JAMB, JAMB disagrees with her score

Your allegation does not make it a fact, A fact is what JAMB and CSU say

The trump admin gave us alternative facts.

Now we have obidient facts.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
nihilistjnr:

That's a huge if. Who go be oga, who go be vice? I cannot see either of this men choosing to deputise for the other. Atiku would point out that he came 2nd, and Obi will say he has the popular vote..

Unless one of them dies or retires from politics and pushes his followers behind the other, Tinubu is doing 8 years.

Although, if Njgeria continues to spiral into hell at the current rate, all bets are off. I don't think we'd even be talking elections at that point - I think that it's somewhat likely that the rule of law breaks down utterly at some point in Nigeria's near future, splintering the central government into unofficial regional factions led by local strongmen. There might even be a civil war in the offing , although I think its more likely to present as a multi-regional cold War, at least in the beginning, until the regional boundaries are entrenched.

Either way, I firmly believe the artificial entity called Nigeria is on its deathbed and I cannot imagine the country celebrating its 100th independence day.
I always look forward to your commentary on Nigeria. I'm extremely pessimistic about Nigeria's future and I don't hide it but your own pessimism sends shivers down my spine. grin

Anyways, I think your prediction is still a bit off because the instrument of force which is the gun is still strongly owned and controlled by the Government. I am not disputing the fact that there are guns on the streets outside Government control but the number is too low to do any serious damage.

For your prediction to come correct, the police and the military has to turn against the government. And for them to do this, there has to be some form of coordination or let's call it leadership. So who takes on that role?

Nigeria is really a very funny country with laughable dynamics.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
nihilistjnr:

But he did not submit the certificate with female gender to INEC.

He submitted a university certificate which has been verified by CSU.

As I understand it, the Diploma Tinubu submitted to INEC was not verified by CSU.

CSU only revealed the format (samples) of diplomas issued at the time. The institution did not say the exact diploma Tinubu submitted to INEC was issued by CSU.

That is the bone of contention. Farook is saying it was forged. Atiku's lawyer is saying the same thing.

You can be issued an original travel passport. But if you go to Oluwole to get a fake passport then present that at the port of entry, no one will ask you whether you have a genuine travel passport or whether you're actually a citizen. The question will be why are you trying to sneak into the country with a fake passport?

If Atiku's attorneys can confirm in the deposition under oath today that Tinubu did in fact submit a fake diploma to INEC; then he should resign.

We should have standards in this country. There should be a limit to the illegality we excuse.

When you lose an important document, you go back to the issuing institution to get a new copy or go to court to secure an affidavit. You don't go to a forger and help yourself to a self-issued fake. Then yap your mouth about how you fulfilled the requirements to get the document you lost. How is that anyone's business?

But maybe I'm getting it all wrong. I stand to be corrected.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
LordAdam16:

As I understand it, the Diploma Tinubu submitted to INEC was not verified by CSU.

CSU only revealed the format of diplomas issued at the time. The institution did not say the exact diploma Tinubu submitted to INEC was issued by CSU.

That is the bone of contention. Farook is saying it was forged. Atiku's lawyer is saying the same thing.

You can be issued an original travel passport. But if you go to Oluwole to get a fake passport then present that at the port of entry, no one will ask you whether you have a genuine travel passport or whether you're actually a citizen. The question will be why are you trying to sneak into the country with a fake passport?

If Atiku's attorneys can confirm in the deposition under oath today that Tinubu did in fact submit a fake diploma to INEC; then he should resign.

We should have standards in this country. There should be a limit to the illegality we excuse.

When you lose an important document, you go back to the issuing institution to get a new copy or go to court to secure an affidavit. You don't go to a forger and help yourself to a self-issued fake. Then yap your mouth about how you fulfilled the requirements to get the document you lost. How is that anyone's business?

-Lord

What do you say about this document the affidavit sworn by CSU

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lmao.
How can people reason like this in one party?
That guy is an SSA to the President.

I almost cried when I read it on his bio.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

What do you say about this document the affidavit sworn by CSU

The registrar sidestepped the bone of contention.

Yes, Tinubu went to CSU.
Yes, he graduated.
When he graduated, CSU issued him a diploma.
Tinubu also received a certified copy at a later time.

Here is the rub. Tinubu submitted a diploma to the INEC. Apparently, Atiku's lawyers believe the diploma he submitted is neither the original diploma nor the certified copy CSU issued.

The deposition that'd occur today will confirm if this is indeed the case. It should be easy to verify, I don't know why CSU is giving the run around. Simply confirm that the diploma Tinubu submitted to INEC was issued by them. Case closed. The shalaye is unnecessary.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
LordAdam16:

CSU only revealed the format (samples) of diplomas issued at the time. The institution did not say the exact diploma Tinubu submitted to INEC was issued by CSU.

-Lord

Why will you go and forge a fake document when you have the valid one issued to you?

This analogy doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
LordAdam16:

Yes, Tinubu went to CSU.
Yes, he graduated.

Here is the rub. Tinubu submitted a diploma to the INEC. Apparently, Atiku's lawyers believe the diploma he submitted is neither the original diploma nor the certified copy CSU issued.

The deposition that'd occur today will confirm if this is indeed the case. It should be easy to verify, I don't know why CSU is giving the run around.

-Lord

Why should or how would CSU validate the document submitted to INEC? What can CSU do beyond what they did already which is to show what their own Documents look like

They affirmed that Tinubu requested a replacement diploma around 1997 and the item Tinubu submitted looks like the format they use around 1997

CSU further told that certificates are usually ceremonial and the real meat of the issue is if students graduated which they have repeated multiple times that Bola Tinubu Male graduated in the said program around 1979

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Emmynator:

From what I gather, the issues are;
- one of the certificates carry Female gender.
- discrepancies in DOB, SSN and name.

I think that's all.
These ones are not enough ground to disqualify Tinubu.

Sadly, the discrepancies in the credentials he used to gain admission into CSU has no bearing on this case because he didn't submit them to INEC.

Once CSU authenticates the certificate he submitted to INEC under oath. It's GAME OVER.

I just don't want people to gloat over it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
larride:
Why will you go and forge a fake document when you have the valid one issued to you?

Most schools will give you a replacement diploma for free, Give you a portal to print for free, or charge max $100 for a replacement. The cost of forging one will likely cost more than $100

Why will someone who genuinely graduated now go and forge the same document of the school he graduated from? What is the motive to do that?

Its like you cooking meat and stealing your own meat from your pot when no one will query you if you eat everything at once

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
LordAdam16:

Yes, Tinubu went to CSU.
Yes, he graduated.

The deposition that'd occur today will confirm if this is indeed the case. It should be easy to verify, I don't know why CSU is giving the run around. Simply confirm that the diploma Tinubu submitted to INEC was issued by them. Case closed. The shalaye is unnecessary.

-Lord

The certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC were replacement that was issued in 1997. How do you expect it to be the same with the one CSU was using in 1979 when they themselves has said they usually change font, seal and all that on their diploma. In the document they submitted to Atiku Lawyer, there are same samples diploma of the one Tinubu submitted to INEC.

People lose their document whether by any means, some go back to the school to get a replacement certificate (which Tinubu did) some just go and get an affidavit from the court that their so so documents are lost.

The school has confirmed that Tinubu attended and graduated from their school in 1979. The school has confirmed that they issued a replacement diploma to Tinubu in 1997. What else they want the school to do is what I dont know.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

Most schools will give you a replacement diploma for free, Give you a portal to print for free, or charge max for $100. The cost of forging one will likely cost more than $100

Why will someone who genuinely graduated now go and forget the same document of the school he graduated from? What is the motive to do that?

Its like you cooking meat and stealing your own meat

The whole thing is just funny.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
larride:

Comprehension should not be difficult.

Anyone can lose a valid, genuine document or it might not be in one's immediate possession for whatever reason.
However, if you want to present that document officially, you don't forge, then submit a fake.
You either find the lost document or go get a new copy from the issuing institution. Or at the very least an affidavit.

Tinubu was issued a diploma after graudation. CSU confirmed that it issued a certified copy.
Yet, according to Atiku's lawyers, the diploma Tinubu submitted to INEC was neither of those.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
LordAdam16:

Comprehension should not be difficult.

Anyone can lose a valid, genuine document or it might not be in one's immediate possession for whatever reason.
However, if you want to present that document officially, you don't forge, then submit a fake.
You either find the lost document or go get a new copy from the issuing institution. Or at the very least an affidavit.

Tinubu was issued a diploma after graudation. CSU confirmed that it issued a certified copy.
Yet, according to Atiku's lawyers, the diploma Tinubu submitted to INEC was neither of those.

-Lord
Atikus lawyer can claim anything he likes, that is what he is paid for
The work of a lawyer is to claim anything even if its ridiculous,
A rap1st lawyer will claim that his client woke up with an erect pen1s stumbled and fell into the accusers vagina

Assuming your line or argument is what we follow, Tinubu misplaced the new diploma, he couldnt find it, It wasnt like he knew that INEC will request submission of credentials in just 24hrs

Getting credentials replacement max takes 1 week. Give someone a Power of Attorney, they approach your school give your names and details you will walk out with the credentials
Tinubu didnt decide to contest for presidency in 1 week

So we assume Tinubu who has requested replacement diploma in 1997 forgot how to do it in 2023, He didnt have a photocopy, or any soft copy anywhere, Started his laptop and just went to Microsoft paint and created one, Drew the signature of the CSU officer and took that to INEC

If I am the judge I will think Atikus lawyer was telling desperate lies
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

Why should or how would CSU validate the document submitted to INEC? What can CSU do beyond what they did already which is to show what their own Documents look like

They can reproduce the certified copies of diplomas of other students that they issued at the time with names redacted, but they can't validate that the document submitted to INEC was issued by them.
Is that meant to be a joke or what?

They affirmed that Tinubu requested a replacement diploma around 1997 and the item Tinubu submitted looks like the format they use around 1997.

That is the part that grates me.
There's something off about saying the best you can do is quip that the diploma he submitted "looks like" the format used.
As that's the entire point of a forgery. For the forged document to "look like" whatever it is meant to stand in for.

CSU further told that certificates are usually ceremonial and the real meat of the issue is if students graduated which they have repeated multiple times that Bola Tinubu Male graduated in the said program around 1979

This is an irrelevant tidbit.
The dispute is whether the document he submitted to INEC was issued by CSU.
Not whether he graduated or not.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
LordAdam16:
They can reproduce the certified copies of diplomas of other students that they issued at the time with names redacted, but they can't validate that the document submitted to INEC was issued by them.
Is that meant to be a joke or what?

How will they validate if a genuine CSU certificate belonging to James Brown was doctored and changed to Charles Green?
What are the steps CSU or any University should do to validate a certificate and what have they left out in this case?

That is the part that grates me.
There's something off about saying the best you can do is quip that the diploma he submitted "looks like" the format used.
As that's the entire point of a forgery. For the forged document to "look like" whatever it is meant to stand in for.

Fakes look like original in many cases. So the only thing you can verify is the content of the certificate not the material. I can buy the same material used by UNILAG reproduce a very similar copy in another name. You can even go to UNILAG press and take the exact material they use to produce theirs. You will hand it to a UNILAG registrar and he will believe its their school document. So what makes it fake? One thing. The fact stated on it if checked against the schools record

This is an irrelevant tidbit.
The dispute is whether the document he submitted to INEC was issued by CSU.
Not whether he graduated or not.

-Lord

There is no way CSU can verify that or anyone can verify that, they can say yes this is like our format or not, The facts on it match our records or not. That is how far they can go under oath

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Izzou e be like say you correct.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
If I lose my university degree and I go and submit a fake one even if there's an original, I've committed a crime because what was submitted wasn't what was issued by the school.
I believe that's what Lord is saying.
Unless we all want to say that I didn't commit any crime๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Izzou e be like say you correct.

That thing na big propaganda

Go to that thread. One guy captured since February.

Like...January, February, and e never collect.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
larride:

The certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC were replacement that was issued in 1997. How do you expect it to be the same with the one CSU was using in 1979 when they themselves has said they usually change font, seal and all that on their diploma. In the document they submitted to Atiku Lawyer, there are same samples diploma of the one Tinubu submitted to INEC.

People lose their document whether by any means, some go back to the school to get a replacement certificate (which Tinubu did) some just go and get an affidavit from the court that their so so documents are lost.

The school has confirmed that Tinubu attended and graduated from their school in 1979. The school has confirmed that they issued a replacement diploma to Tinubu in 1997. What else they want the school to do is what I dont know.

It is entirely plausible that Tinubu submitted a forged document in the interim before getting the replacement.
People have made a lot of grave, boneheaded errors before.
CSU can put a stop to all the speculations by authenticating the certificate Tinubu submitted.

Go under oath and say the certificate Tinubu submitted is the same certificate we issued him. EOD.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
If I lose my university degree and I go and submit a fake one even if there's an original, I've committed a crime because what was submitted wasn't what was issued by the school.
I believe that's what Lord is saying.
Unless we all want to say that I didn't commit any crime๐Ÿ˜Š

But the school itself confirmed they issued a new replacement certificate to Tinubu in 1997. That's what Tinubu submitted to INEC.

What exactly is the issue?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
izzou:

That thing na big propaganda

Go to that thread. One guy captured since February.

Like...January, February, and e never collect.

I never believed that na 200k backlog of passport we get.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
larride:

But the school itself confirmed they issued a new replacement certificate to Tinubu in 1997. That's what Tinubu submitted to INEC.

What exactly is the issue?

Lord is saying that one that Tinubu submitted to INEC might be fake.
Me will wait for Atiku to present his case.

In the mean time, can you see what a 100m player is. I'm talking about Jude and not the dancer you guys bought called Antony

(1) (2) (3) ... (3410) (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) ... (4636) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.