Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1450807 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (4637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
DissTroy:

Again, he goes back to attack LP and Obi.

Focus on Atiku. He just did a press conference shaming you and yours. That's who you should attack. The LP and Obi have made no official statement. We'd address nomenclatures later.

Or you're still waiting for directives from the WhatsApp group?

It's not fun.
Who will defend atiku here? ๐Ÿ˜
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Dem go soon send DSS to Atiku or sue him for defamation now grin

The good thing is Atiku is a Fulani man , to touch am go cause wahala
This is why obi have been the one suffering backlash, he's the weaklink grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

It's not fun.
Who will defend atiku here?

Even on the wider internet, they are avoiding attacks on Atiku so as not to infuriate him further.

Oasis is doing exactly what the directive is - focus on attacking Obi and his people hoping their tendency to be attack in full force would cause enough chaos to deflect. But we aren't taking the bait.

They should focus on Atiku - we are just spectators.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

This is why obi have been the one suffering backlash, he's the weaklink grin grin

As inโ€ฆ..

Shortly after the INEC declaration Atiku led his supporters to protest against the results condemning the outcome of the election in strong terms. Na Obi APC people dey shout say make dem arrest and try for treason grin. The thing shock me .

Now again na Atiku spend million of dollars on litigation fees to Pursue the certificate matter , yet na Obi dey collect body hitting .

No be juju be that ?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
nihilistjnr:
I've gone through the deposition transcript that Hundeyin posted.

What seems clear to me is that there was a previous meeting where other things were said, and a couple of times during the deposition, references are made to those conversations.

For example, I searched for 'offsite' in the deposition transcript, and could not find this conversation or 'offsite' in earlier paragraphs.

I didn't see any conversation in this transcript where CSU states that 3rd party vendors produce diplomas for them either.

There also seem to be references to a conversation yesterday.

At this point, I have to admit that I dont know for certain the full picture of what is going on. This deposition was focused more on establishing whether the Bola Tinubu that is president of Nigeria is the same Bola Tinubu that graduated from CSU, and while the registrar stated the schools belief that they are the same, Atiku's lawyer seemed to be insinuating that the Mr Orr that certified some of Tinubu's document might have been on payroll.

I still believe that on the basis of probability, Atiku's argument will fail in court - but I recognise that this case is not as clear as I previously thought.

Where did they get that from. Perhaps Rono Omokri should tell us where he got that from.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Take note of how the response from the APC across social media would be the same lengthy articles by different handles with the same emojis posted widely within 30 minutes of each other.

Wait for the syndicated headlines too. Before 7PM, you'd see.

Oasis is waiting in the meantime but stalling by the playing the script of attacking Obi whose social media handles haven't made any comment about this issue.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

If they like they should naked atiku.
It doesn't change what has been exposed.

Atiku's people will defend him.
E nor concern us. He has served his purpose for us.

Because I wonder who they think will defend atiku here

Atiku people na suwegbe na,dem dey wonder why obidients carry Atiku case for head pass them..

E go shock dem when APC come all gun blazing for atiku too ,we go still help APC amplify the noise grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:

As inโ€ฆ..

Shortly after the INEC declaration Atiku led his supporters to protest against the results condemning the outcome of the election in strong terms. Na Obi APC people dey shout say make dem arrest and try for treason grin. The thing shock me .

Now again na Atiku spend million of dollars on litigation fees to Pursue the certificate matter , yet na Obi dey collect body hitting .

No be juju be that ?
It takes a thief to fight a thief cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Amigoss:

Atiku people na suwegbe na,dem dey wonder why obidients carry Atiku case for head pass them..

E go shock dem when APC come all gun blazing for atiku too ,we go still help APC amplify the noise grin

You kukuma know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Dem go soon send DSS to Atiku or sue him for defamation now grin

The good thing is Atiku is a Fulani man , to touch am go cause wahala

This has been the strategy all through across Nigerian politics.

Wike lost the PDP primaries to Atiku after Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku but Wike with all his noise couldn't muster any courage to call out or fight Tambuwal.

He expended all his aggression and disappointment o Ayu, a man from the middle belt. If Ayu was a full fledged Fulani man, I promise you that Wike will move on without any noise.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
"The late Human Right activist, Gani Fawehinmi, has vindicated us. Now he can truly rest in peace knowing that the journey he started 23years ago is on course.." A.A

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
But in all these, I wonder where atiku money form dey come, whether na from ocean ๐ŸŒŠ grin

Baba na wetin our tribe dey call eriwa agwuagwu..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
I honestly hope apc faces atiku.. I will join them to drag atiku.

Just start biko
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
izzou:
The only question i have for Tinubu is why he submitted Oluwole, when he could pick up his replacement.

Even Google sef was founded in 1998, so na definitely Isale Eko dem run am.

I really would love to know why he did that, even though the case still never clear for my eye

This is what I don't understand as well. I pity those whose job it is to defend this man. It's such a difficult thing to do. Everything about him is mysterious.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Roland17:

This has been the strategy all through across Nigerian politics.

Wike lost the PDP primaries to Atiku after Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku but Wike with all his noise couldn't muster any courage to call out or fight Tambuwal.

He expended all his aggression and disappointment o Ayu, a man from the middle belt. If Ayu was a full fledged Fulani man, I promise you that Wike will move on without any noise.

Thatโ€™s the Nigeria we live in o. When dem see who pass dem or capable of matching vawulence for vawulence , they will channel their energy to fight other third parties .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sigh.
It's looking like everything here was a lie abi is there a different information?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Amigoss:
A delegation of Governors were sent by Bola Tinubu to meet me in my house and beg me to drop the battle in the U.S. to unmasked Tinubu, but I didn't even allow them to come near to my house - Atiku Abubakar

While his die hard fans dey turn amala for here grin

Considering how this statement was worded, it looks fake.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Itsrm:

This is what I don't understand as well. I pity those whose job it is to defend this man. It's such a difficult thing to do. Everything about him is mysterious.

Omo nobody shift position reach you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Itsrm:

Considering how this statement was worded, it looks fake.

You sure.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Understand that what ever you use to defend tinubu is a waste of time sha.

But I look forward to it๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Itsrm:

They are already cooking their rebuttal as we speak . Before day break tomorrow dem go don flood the internet with neck-turning ridiculous explanations .

But give it to Tinubu and the APC propaganda machinery; they sabi the business of muddling up waters with half truths and gaslighting .

Bayo Onanugaโ€™s PM news literally claimed Tinubuโ€™s certificate was authenticated and everyone ran with the story for days
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DontBullshitMe: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Read full text of Atiku's press conference.

Didn't say much.

He didn't demand Tinubu's resignation.

He didn't even outrightly claim Tinubu's credentials were forged.

Just beating about the bush saying practically nothing. My guess is whatever has been unveiled is insufficient to "dethrone" or "remove" Tinubu from office.

Anyway, Tinubu will suffer reputational damage from all these but 99% Nigerians vote on the basis of money, party affiliation, ethnicity and religion so won't matter.

Time to move on to better things.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You sef see am abi cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
A.A does not owe u anything. All the evidence collated from CSU will be submitted at the supreme court.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Which position have I shifted? I'm just wondering why he didn't just avoid all the controversies and pick up the replacement he requested for.

Isn't that what any sensible person will do?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Itsrm:

Which position have I shifted? I'm just wondering why he didn't just avoid all the controversies and pick up the replacement he requested for.

Isn't that what any sensible person will do?

Guy.. Nobody shift position on this particular issue reach you.
It's not a bad thing so no need to deny๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You sure.

I'll like to be proven wrong
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
Read full text of Atiku's press conference.

Didn't say much.

He didn't demand Tinubu's resignation.

He didn't even outrightly claim Tinubu's credentials were forged.

Just beating about the bush saying practically nothing. My guess is whatever has been unveiled is insufficient to "dethrone" or "remove" Tinubu from office.

Anyway, Tinubu will suffer reputational damage from all these but 99% Nigerians vote on the basis of money, party affiliation, ethnicity and religion so won't matter.

Time to move on to better things.
Atiku was probably disappointed that this is ALL CSU case can prove
Like I said earlier especially the bold

raumdeuter:

3. Supreme court is not a place of evidence or new evidence. Its to evaluate the judgment of the appeal court

Atiku knows he cannot be sworn in so he is doing this to stir public outcry and hopefully maintain this momentum till 2027 when he contest again

I will say again, Unless Atiku aligns with Obi on same ticket, they are wasting their time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Guy.. Nobody shift position on this particular issue reach you.
It's not a bad thing so no need to deny๐Ÿ˜‚

What position have I shifted?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
seankafor:
But in all these, I wonder where atiku money form dey come, whether na from ocean ๐ŸŒŠ grin

Baba na wetin our tribe dey call eriwa agwuagwu..
Person way wan join hands buy arsenal
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please oasix what is happening? Independence day we no see updates from u. Now teacher's day too na hardcore obidient dey help u give us presidential speech.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) ... (4637) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.