Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,518 members, 7,854,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1549100 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) ... (4800) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:55am On Oct 10, 2023
Sorry, can someone please explain this.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Prosper, zukwanuike. grin

Wetin you want make anybody explain there?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2023
seankafor:
Naija and efcc don happen to skales grin

https:///youngskales?t=Fm5qnEKUB9ODIed5Dx5jyA&s=09
Nothing they the link
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
It is very clear. Wetin dey confuse you?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Nothing they the link
scroll through skales profile and enjoy the show
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2023
izzou:

Prosper, zukwanuike. grin

Wetin you want make anybody explain there?

Lmaooo.
I Don tire for this people.

We all know the simple issue with food is insecurity first and foremost.
Solve that and any other thing will be sorted out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2023
patrickmuf:
It is very clear. Wetin dey confuse you?

Everything.
I nor understand the jargon
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

imho isreal just has a better PR game is all. both sides are committing atrocities but who cares about the rights of some camel humpers ?
PR in warfare is grossly underrated.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2023
seankafor:
scroll through skales profile and enjoy the show
He has removed the post with efcc but i have seen it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by princeabdul(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
i hate how the people that represent us leaders behave, government shouldn't transactional
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2023
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyNfu9br3-w/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==

Then go drag mr macaroni for this thing he do, una no they hear don’t do skit with police uniform
Be like this is the week trend, make I bend if police no invite am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2023
afrodoc2:

Good. Read about them as an African and with an open mind.
What I gleaned from the reading is that the whole issue of this conflict was fueled by Britain. They used the area due to its religious significance as a negotiation tool.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyNfu9br3-w/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==

Then go drag mr macaroni for this thing he do, una no they hear don’t do skit with police uniform
Be like this is the week trend, make I bend if police no invite am
That’s not police uniform na . The uniform could as well pass for pana-pana (fire servicemen) uniform .

The joke is actually at the end of the skit grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Interesting how the persons on this thread who on Saturday were waxxing lexically about Hamas being pushed to the wall and explaining away the unprovoked murder of women and children on Israeli soil (including other internationals) have suddenly lost their resolve to cheer on since yesterday when Israel really decimated it in retaliation.

Sadly, you aren't going to bear the direct consequences of the unprovoked gruesome murder of innocents you support. Sadly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by vanitybutiwanti: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2023
seankafor:
Seems nyetenyahu no send anybody papa message

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1711401659190886556?t=4bcO7GWgOAbu4oWw8F8yCw&s=19
LMAO, I can't believe he posted this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That’s not police uniform na . The uniform could as well pass for pana-pana (fire servicemen) uniform .

The joke is actually at the end of the skit grin
Pana Pana no they wear black bro
The end reminded me when some of us here was blaming me for not challenging those sars officers that year
Dead man tell no tale should be the title as the guy no even see the DPO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2023
DissTroy:
Interesting how the persons on this thread who on Saturday were waxxing lexically about Hamas being pushed to the wall and explaining away the unprovoked murder of women and children on Israeli soil (including other internationals) have suddenly lost their resolve to cheer on since yesterday when Israel really decimated it in retaliation.

Sadly, you aren't going to bear the direct consequences of the unprovoked gruesome murder of innocents you support. Sadly.

oasisx @gmail.com
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:
The end reminded me when some of us here was blaming me for not challenging those sars officers that year

Pana pana dey wear black well . We had a couple in my area growing up; the wife and husband worked as pana pana , na black be their uniform . They also have a dark blue uniform sha .

Those guys were only trolling u that year, most people would lose every form of composure if they get harrased by those SARS criminals . I have friends that have had bitter tales to tell

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2023
"I would love to see more young women in my field. My general advice to everyone is to follow your intuition, and do what you want to do. Being a physics researcher is very demanding but very rewarding as well.

"I am strongly against the idea that you need to devote your whole life to your career. You can have a family and a life outside physics and still be successful in your field. And if doing that proves difficult, we need to fight for people to have a work-life balance."

- career advice from 2023 physics laureate Anne L'Huillier

L'Huillier was awarded the physics prize for demonstrating a way to create extremely short pulses of light that can be used to measure the rapid processes in which electrons move or change energy.

She shares this year's physics prize with Pierre Agostini and Ferenc Krausz."

Read the full interview with L'Huillier: https://physics.aps.org/articles/v15/84?fbclid=IwAR02jjxuMaI0wrkVbK1157jN8gboMe-1BdjvMg3tl7-7dRhlRBhEhjKfMFg

Source: The Nobel Prize FB page

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Pana Pana na steady black na, some come get one dirty red t-shirt others navy blue t-shirt or navy blue uniform, basically a cross between Police and Civil defense. I understand your concern about Debo sha, he should know that he's in the Police blackbook and should thread cautiously with them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2023
izzou:

oasis @gmail.com

......at least some world leaders are beginning to call for two-states solution. I clearly said that I ain't expecting them to win cos only a Foòl would expect an organisation to win a nation's military.

If we can condemn Russia for annexing Crimea, supporting Ukraine for challenging them too, I think Palestinians deserve same thing too.

https://twitter.com/dipoaina1/status/1711457420235395281?t=CHSq8RApXwxPblKs4ko5rA&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2023
If Apple plus stops being stingy and spend money on more ads they will topple Netflix and Amazon in a short time cus their shows and streaming service are always top notch. Anyone interested should check this one out.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2023
KingTom:

Pana Pana na steady black na, some come get one dirty red t-shirt others navy blue t-shirt or navy blue uniform, basically a cross between Police and Civil defense. I understand your concern about Debo sha, he should know that he's in the Police blackbook and should thread cautiously with them
I no know sha na red i know them with
BlueRayDick:

Pana pana dey wear black well . We had a couple in my area growing up; the wife and husband worked as pana pana , na black be their uniform . They also have a dark blue uniform sha .

Those guys were only trolling u that year, most people would lose every form of composure if they get harrased by those SARS criminals . I have friends that have had bitter tales to tell
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2023
OasisX:

......at least some world leaders are beginning to call for two-states solution. I clearly said that I ain't expecting them to win cos only a Foòl would expect an organisation to win a nation's military.

If we can condemn Russia for annexing Crimea, supporting Ukraine for challenging them too, I think Palestinians deserve same thing too.

https://twitter.com/dipoaina1/status/1711457420235395281?t=CHSq8RApXwxPblKs4ko5rA&s=19

I just forward the mail to you oh.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2023
OasisX:

Any Palestinian "leader" that accepts a 2 state agreement will go the way of Anwar Sadat. There’s too much hate and bad blood between both for there to be any type of lasting peace.

One will do their best to wipe the other out in a genocide.

Omo, the situation is critical.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
OasisX:

For decades, logical people world over have agreed to a two-state solution. But logical and humane people didn't try to explain away the unprovoked murder of women and children last Saturday. This was what you and a few other persons did on this thread.

The Obama you are referencing outrightly condemned it.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
I was listening to Top G's take on the the current t situation in the middle East and it made a lot of sense.

Israel have the 15th largest military expenditure in the world which is crazy for a country of less than 10 million people - there's fewer people in the whole country than Lagos state.

Their intelligence arm in Mossad is one of the most feared in the world. A spy agency that can track Nazis to Argentina and kidnap them for trial in Israel. These guys are the bogeymen of the intelligence world.

I don't really believe that you can throw a stone from Gaza into Israel without it being vaporised by their defence systems. So it seems crazy that the Hamas attack was able to happen without Isreali intelligence getting wind of it.

Well, maybe it didn't.

I read a press release from Ali Barakeh, one of the Hamas leaders that planned the attacks, saying that even Hamas were surprised at how easy it was to pull off the attack.

Top G suggested that if you play chess, you know that sometimes the pawn is put in a position where it must die, for the full gambit to work.

I don't know how to play chess.

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
izzou:

I just forward the mail to you oh.

grin

grin

.....mail well received Bruh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Any Palestinian "leader" that accepts a 2 state agreement will go the way of Anwar Sadat. There’s too much hate and bad blood between both for there to be any type of lasting peace.

2 state solution when one side has it as it's watchword not to recognize the other

It's like proposing a 2 human solution between you and a rat
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Arab League are beginning to toe the path, cos that's the only way out. Jews also have a claim to the land, cos its their ancestral land if we are to go by both holy books.

Hamas is a sunni group, it shouldn't be difficult for Saudi to get involved and persuaded them to accept two-state solution.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
nihilistjnr:
I was listening to Top G's take on the the current t situation in the middle East and it made a lot of sense.

Israel have the 15th largest military expenditure in the world which is crazy for a country of less than 10 million people - there's fewer people in the whole country than Lagos state.

Their intelligence arm in Mossad is one of the most feared in the world. A spy agency that can track Nazis to Argentina and kidnap them for trial in Israel. These guys are the bogeymen of the intelligence world.

I don't really believe that you can throw a stone from Gaza into Israel without it being vaporised by their defence systems. So it seems crazy that the Hamas attack was able to happen without Isreali intelligence getting wind of it.

Well, maybe it didn't.

I read a press release from Ali Barakeh, one of the Hamas leaders that planned the attacks, saying that even Hamas were surprised at how easy it was to pull off the attack.

Top G suggested that if you play chess, you know that sometimes the pawn is put in a position where it must die, for the full gambit to work.

I don't know how to play chess.

Israel are totally surrounded by enemies who want to wipe them out. They have no trusted ally in that region, even Egypt is a mere mediator between them and Palestine.

Consequently, they have to expend huge resources on their military to keep the country prepared at all times and safe. I don’t think Israel is even bigger than New Jersey or Massachusetts here in the States.

Top G is claiming that Israel intentionally weakened its security systems to allow Hamas attack so they can in turn wipe out Gaza. While a good argument and a war tactic, I doubt it is the case. There is too much at stake for Israel to allow such, especially for the much maligned Netanyahu.

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) ... (4800) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, EmmanuelScott1(m), Singapore1(m), Amigoss, vanitybutiwanti and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.