Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,044 members, 7,859,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1563093 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) ... (4825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2023
Melvyn11:
An African promoting English league and supporting Chelsea at the expense of his own native league in this day and age na mumu person.
😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2023
Bombblacks:

That's irrelevant. Turkey is not an Arab country same goes for Iran.
Even Egypt is not supposed to be an Arab country but I don't know what's wrong with those ones.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibunkun1(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2023
DissTroy:

Well, I-DICE-like. Bosun renamed it like I mentioned he has and refused to make mention of I-DICE.
Plus what he announced yesterday is a tiny section of what I-DICE was supposed to do.

Asides technical talent incubation, I-DICE has provisions to directly fund founders, bridging the VC shortfall. What he announced yesterday is funding 45 AI researchers and startups - a far cry from the initial plan.

-----

But I verified 3 things after the announcements yesterday:

1. It zooms in on technical talents;

2. It makes provision for upskilling existing talents with specialties, and;

3. It uses a Nigerian KYC company for the onboarding process so all the data remains with our government.

Bosun is beginning to take the reins but he still needs to FULLY implement I-DICE. Fully.

No. I'm talking about I-Dice itself. According to the VP Shettima, the project is to start November. It seems the project is in the V.P office and not ICT.

You can read it here:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-to-launch-617m-i-dice-initiative-in-november/%3famp
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2023
izzou:
grin grin grin

The way Okpa take carry this work ehn grin

Never will i have imagined to see a day Okpa and Oasis go dey play in the same team.

Wait until the day you and Otem go dey do tag team for here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2023
And so it begins

Izzou itsrm

You know this was what I said the day the news broke.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
larride:
And so it begins

Izzou itsrm

You know this was what I said the day the news broke.

CBN announced the removal on Thursday evening around 5pm after the market already closed by 4pm. Miraculously, supply improved before the announcement. What now happened on Friday?

Seems like the usual propaganda. This Tinubu government is showing they are very good at it.

We will see what happens in the coming days.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
popizaino:

Just be capping with reckless abandon. You don't always have time but you can type one million meaningless words in false response of the actual issue. You better seek olorun.
Lols, you no get brain. So you expect me to leave other important things offline and online and be sleeping and waking up on Nairaland daily just to engage in arguments all day. Lols

How will I seek Olorun when the blood of Olorun runs through my veins. I can't seek something that's a part of me already.
Na mumu people like you wey no know who Olorun is dem dey use the idol from Arabia, Allah, scam every now and then.

Whether directly or indirectly, the blood of Olorun, the ancestor of Yorubas, runs through the veins of many Yoruba people, just like the blood of Allah, runs through the veins of many Arabs and the blood of Jehovah runs through the veins of many Israelites.

Such is the nature of the advanced techniques of physics and genetics those past humans you worship ignorantly as God used to establish nations and continents as part of their space exploration missions to Earth.

As I've said before, Olorun was among the first set of humans that existed on this planet, especially in areas called Yorubaland today.

Allah was among the first set of humans that existed on this planet, especially in areas called Arabia today.

Yahweh was among the first set of humans that existed on this planet, especially in areas called Israel today.

The Yoruba people of today are like mini Olorun, a version of Olorun reduced drastically to a small size.

The same thing applies to the Arabs and the Israelities, each of whom are minituarized versions of their respective ancestors, Allah and Yahweh.

In the next few decades or hundred years, science will advance to this stage of designing living systems (including humans) using their (scientists') blood or sperm in combination with other things for setting up colonies in space.

Many scientists are laying the foundation for this already creating the required physics and math for such designs.

Of course, I don't expect you to understand this. If you see the physics and math sef, e go turn your brain for days.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Itsrm:

CBN announced the removal on Thursday evening around 5pm after the market already close by 4pm. Miraculously, supply already improved before the announcement. What now happened on Friday?

Seems like the usual propaganda. This Tinubu government is showing they are very good at it.

We will see what happens in the coming days.

Well it's not a press release from the presidency or CBN, its information gotten from the FMDQ exchange that deals with the I & E.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
This guy go use epistles kill una one day for here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
This guy go use epistles kill una one day for here
Oya use Yoruba educate us for this forum, NO...countless epistles in English the language of the wicked colonizers...I wonder why Otem nor use local dialect write him book..

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
monerozi5590:

Unfortunately, a teacher was killed yesterday, Friday in France.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/teacher-killed-knife-attack-school-northern-france-bfm-tv-2023-10-13/

I posted it yesterday and asked whose land did the teacher occupy for him to be stabbed to death by a terrorist since na land occupation dem talk say make dem go kill concert goers last week

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Gabzy1:

Why did the Palestinians reject every proposal made to them to resolve this conflict. Since the creation of the Jewish state, they have rejected every proposal towards resolving the conflict. The greatest compromise any Israeli leader could make was done by Ehud Barack which was more than the 1993 Oslo accord yet the Palestinian leadership rejected this offer.

What they are offering is not what they desire. They desire a total destruction of Israel not a compromise

It's like visiting Angela to nack and she is asking you to teach her Math instead

Someone said on TV yesterday that
if Hamas disarms there will be a peaceful Palestinian state side by side with Israel

If Israel disarms there will not be a place called Israel as they would be destroyed in days

That shows you what both sides want

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
larride:

No. I'm talking about I-Dice itself. According to the VP Shettima, the project is to start November. It seems the project is in the V.P office and not ICT.

You can read it here:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-to-launch-617m-i-dice-initiative-in-november/%3famp
Great!
Hopefully they implement as is.

Bosun would play a major role naturally. It's his turf.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kkins25(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Islam.

Niger nko? Pls can u tell us the dominant religion in the Republic of Niger.?

Also tell us their official language?
did Arabia colonize Niger?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
kkins25:

Stop this stubbornness. The people of Turkey are not Arabs.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
kkins25:
Baba take your L in peace.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
CAPdan21:

Oya use Yoruba educate us for this forum, NO...countless epistles in English the language of the wicked colonizers...I wonder why Otem nor use local dialect write him book..
Otem the son of atum have written numerous books in his local dialect
Not meant for dull nairalanders like us🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kkins25(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Baba take your L in peace.
My baba Oga, I only take Ws.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

I posted it yesterday and asked whose land did the teacher occupy for him to be stabbed to death by a terrorist since na land occupation dem talk say make dem go kill concert goers last week
London people should stay safe too.

I hope liberalism won't deal a great damage to UK and US.

Can any one stage a rally in any Muslim cou try in support of isreal? Can it happen?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Emaprince:

Can any one stage a rally in any Muslim cou try in support of isreal? Can it happen?

You dey go far to London. What of Kano Sokoto even Lagos Lokoja

Your last statement should be to those who try to draw some form of false equivalence. In the west that is predominantly Christian there are protests in support of Palestinians, I won't hold my breath waiting for pro Israel rallies

Probably it will be more death to America, death to Israel stuffs

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Emaprince:

Muslim country ke?

You'll be shocked at how one will be attacked if they try it in Kwara state, talk more of Sokoto.

Muslim country is an overstretch

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
SA President is standing with Palestine

E no drop money
E no drop military support

Nothing Nothing.

Which kind hypocritical standing be that?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
izzou:

E no drop money

Nothing Nothing.

Shebi Nigeria sef stand with somebody. When we wan send aza
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
izzou:

E no drop money

Nothing Nothing.

Na mouth everyone they use support, them no fit travel go join them
This life no balance

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
izzou:

E no drop money

Nothing Nothing.

IDF actually blocked access to humanitarian & medical aid. Many countries are ready & willing to offer humanitarian services. Palestine & SA no get any defense agreement.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
larride:

Well it's not a press release from the presidency or CBN, its information gotten from the FMDQ exchange that deals with the I & E.

Thursday was an anomaly and it has nothing to do with the ban they lifted on the 43 items.

Infact, the following day which was the day after, this was what happened

https://businesspost.ng/economy/naira-falls-at-official-market-as-low-fx-supply-hinders-cbns-fresh-move/

Someone made this brilliant post on another thread and I agree.

richfore.ver123:

This will never improve FX and they know it, the fact that Euro Bond and Foreign Curreny Bond are on the list a dead giveaway that the policy is not to improve FX, the Ban was introduced to try and stimulate local production, it's aim was stop importation of these products so that Entrepreneurs in Nigeria will see it as an opportunity to invest and start producing locally to meet demand, however we were not able to meet the demand locally which led to the increase in even Nigerian made goods because the supply was limited

I believe the Policy is aimed at flooding the market with Supply and maybe reduce the cost of these goods but Forex will definitely continue to slide until it reaches it's balance level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
izzou:
grin grin grin

The way Okpa take carry this work ehn grin

Never will i have imagined to see a day Okpa and Oasis go dey play in the same team.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
afrodoc2:

Stop this stubbornness. The people of Turkey are not Arabs.

grin grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
izzou:

Muslim country ke?

You'll be shocked at how one will be attacked if they try it in Kwara state, talk more of Sokoto.

Muslim country is an overstretch

grin

I swear it can be allowed in UAE but you sef won't try it except probably at Night around 8pm.

Who wanna get roasted in the hot sun? LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
A001:

How will I seek Olorun when the blood of Olorun runs through my veins. I can't seek something that's a part of me already.

This is a profound statement and I fück with it heavy. I don't agree with 99% of what you say, but the 1% I agree with tends to be very deep.

Kudos for this one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) ... (4825) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: CAPdan21(m), DammyOlu123(m), MrJaay(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.