Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,634 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1529300 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) ... (4760) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
izzou:
grin grin grin

I just wan remind you say una dey play Arsenal this weekend.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
larride:

I just wan remind you say una dey play Arsenal this weekend.

Dalot no dey my defence.

That's all i need to know!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
izzou:

Dalot no dey my defence.

That's all i need to know!

I'll be there. No worry. wink
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Kiniwi alase Go and join your fellow beggers in your thread

agba iya
Have u Done ur salat to your arabian god today?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

agba iya

Have u Done ur salat to your arabian god today?
Yes I have I don't blame him for getting a knock or lucky to be alive from getting a knock

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Yes I have I don't blame him for getting a knock or lucky to be alive from getting a knock

No wonder! Man just slammed the functioning part of his brain on the floor. You need a factory reset.

Ewure oshi.

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

No wonder! Man just slammed the functioning part of his brain on the floor. You need a factory reset.

Ewure oshi.
I can understand the effect of the knock knocked you out you are lucky to be alive

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MorataFC: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I can understand the effect of the knock knocked you out you are lucky to be alive

Olodo rabata.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Olodo rabata.
Go and receive more knocks ogbeni
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Innocent people can't even watch football in peace again
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
Death to all terrorists and their apologists

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
MorataFC:
e don happen again oh...
https://www.nairaland.com/7879404/belgium-sweden-called-off-after-terrorist

emaprince this is because Sweden is occupying their land

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is so scary...How do you tackle this kind of rising incident globally?

Too many arms at the hands of the wrong people.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

Abi oo
Palestine land long die

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

e.maprince this is because Sweden is occupying their land
You haven't even gotten the full information you are already linking it to something else.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Melvyn11:

You haven't even gotten the full information you are already linking it to something else.

I have heard enough and its quite familiar. I am sure we have heard this like a thousand times before

Words of the terrorist, Slayem Slouma, hours before he shot two Swedish fans
In the name of Allah, this is a message from the soldiers of the Islamic State. The Islamic State will remain despite your laws. We live for our religion and we die for our religion,”

https://www.nairaland.com/7879404/belgium-sweden-called-off-after-terrorist

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
raumdeuter:

I pity the west with their liberalism. These people will continue to terrorise them when they least expect it in the name of Allah.

It won't take anything away from them if they shut them out or not give them that much freedom to breed and get radicalized in their country. Smh.

I already knew that it's just a matter of time before we start hearing of terror attacks in UK or US due to the isreali /hammas incident. I no know say na Sweden go collect first. France will join soon. Yeye people

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
The Illinois landlord who stabbed a six-year-old Muslim boy to death in a heinous hate crime had become paranoid about Israel's conflict with Hamas, and thought the boy's Palestinian parents were going to call their friends to 'come and harm him', a court heard today.
Joseph Czuba, 71, is charged with murdering six-year-old Wadea Al-Fayoume in Plainfield, Illinois, on Saturday morning. Wadea was stabbed 26 times and his mother, Hanaan Shahin, was stabbed over a dozen times, after allegedly screaming 'You Muslims must die!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12636985/Illinois-landlord-stabbed-Muslim-boy-six-death-paranoid-Hamas-day-jihad-listening-radio-thought-tenants-going-call-Palestinian-friends-come-him.html

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
it says you need more knocks to your empty head

What a dull muslim. Na ur type dey use kettle meant 4 ablution drink alcohol.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
patrickmuf:
This is so scary...How do you tackle this kind of rising incident globally?

Too many arms at the hands of the wrong people.
What do you mean by arms? As long as na Arabs, if there is no gun, knifes can do the job.

All they need is to shout Allahu akbar, and bodies will start dropping. If they can't kill a full grown man, they will target women and children with their knives. It's in their nature. The orientation is right from childhood.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Trevor012:

The Illinois landlord who stabbed a six-year-old Muslim boy to death in a heinous hate crime had become paranoid about Israel's conflict with Hamas, and thought the boy's Palestinian parents were going to call their friends to 'come and harm him', a court heard today.
Joseph Czuba, 71, is charged with murdering six-year-old Wadea Al-Fayoume in Plainfield, Illinois, on Saturday morning. Wadea was stabbed 26 times and his mother, Hanaan Shahin, was stabbed over a dozen times, after allegedly screaming 'You Muslims must die!'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12636985/Illinois-landlord-stabbed-Muslim-boy-six-death-paranoid-Hamas-day-jihad-listening-radio-thought-tenants-going-call-Palestinian-friends-come-him.html
While this man should be jailed and deservedly punished, Americans should keep an eye on all the Arabs in their country in this time. There is no sugacoating it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Make amoto come see his brothers.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MorataFC: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Emaprince:
I pity the west with their liberalism. These people will continue to terrorise them when they least expect it in the name of Allah.

It won't take anything away from them if they shut them out or not give them that much freedom to breed and get radicalized in their country. Smh.

I already knew that it's just a matter of time before we start hearing of terror attacks in UK or US due to the isreali /hammas incident. I no know say na Sweden go collect first. France will join soon. Yeye people

This is the shooters video

https:///Klaus_Arminius/status/1714001389880259026?s=20

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Jews was scattered all over the world, I heard . Make una dey play and keep undermining the words and promises of God.

They are all coming to pass.

Isreal came back to take their ancestral land as was promised by the almighty.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) ... (4760) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola, ouzo1(m), YoungB1a(m), KingTom(m), BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.