Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1564764 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) ... (4828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
OasisX:
grin

...BTW, David Hundeyin needs una help, dear Obidients. At all at all na em bad.
So it was him Ruona was shading in a tweet about the need for a real journalist to hustle so as to not depend on others for handouts
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Oasix abeg na dis amotekun wey no fit contain herdsmen for Iwajowa local government area, Oyo state nahim u wan carry go Republic of Niger?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Guy this not about candidate, I have huge apathy towards politics you will never see anywhere I supported Peter obi or even atiku.

Nothing optimistic about this tinubu government, you are no different from the obidients you criticize.

supporting politician blindly

grin

.......LOL!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Amoto94:

So it was him Ruona was shading in a tweet about the need for a real journalist to hustle so as to not depend on others for handouts

grin

....you ain't aware of this post since morning?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Oasix abeg na dis amotekun wey no fit contain herdsmen for Iwajowa local government area, Oyo state nahim u wan carry go Republic of Niger?

grin

.....don't just read and swallow everything you see online bruh. Propaganda kinda more than real news in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
Itsrm:

On paper, it was a good idea.

Look at it this way, no one will obtain dollar at 700 on the official window and use it to import raw materials for production when he can flip it in the parallel market and make more money .

The disparity was just creating money for people without doing anything.

Problem as is always the case is in the implementation of policies. The CBN does not have the FX for any realistic unification.

Its a good policy that will take time to fully show impact. The implementation has been solid so far.

There's no item on CBN list anymore, CBN are also actively clearing all the backlogs.

It will take time for the rate to stabilize but it will.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
OasisX:

grin
.......LOL!
how does that support obi?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
OasisX:

.....don't just read and swallow everything you see online bruh. Propaganda kinda more than real news in Nigeria at the moment.

Na so...denial stage!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Isreal struck AL AHLI hospital in Gaza. 200-300 dead. This one touch me I must confess.

These hammas have really endangered the lives of their people

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
this guy na dullard,I was referring to how emotionally invested obidients we're into the election, even my relatives we're praying up on down.

I just dey look themcheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
how does that support obi?

grin

.....LOL!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Na so...denial stage!

grin

....if you say so Okpa.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
Emaprince:
Isreal struck AL AHLI hospital in Gaza. 200-300 dead. This one touch me I must confess.

Carry your fake sympathy to where the sun doesn't shine, you've been thumpchesting saying that the Zionists are the Children of God (I didn't know where and when you had meeting with Him to relay to you that He had children) that they should wipe Palestinians out.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2023
OasisX:

grin
.....LOL!
how does this support obi simple question?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
how does this support obi simple question?

grin

..........LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
OasisX:

grin

..........LOL!
na you sabi everybody knows that most Yoruba voted tinubu because of tribalism.

tongue everybody dey feel

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
LordAdam16:

Technically, it is.

Until today, the highest rate that could be quoted by any participant in the NAFEM window was 800.
And the CBN always intervened to keep the closing price below 780.

-Lord

It is not fixed. It is based on a willing buyer, willing seller model. The reason the rate has been consistent at that rate was because the CBN was like the major seller on there, that's why the transaction value was cry low while the black market is surging.

With the 43 banned items gone, more players will come into the official market, the black market started today at 1050 and close at 1080 while the official market opened at 780 traded as high as 980 and close at 848 which shows alot of transaction and price movement while the black market just move slightly.

In the coming days the official market might even hit 1k before it stabilize back. As long as everyone can trade on the official market, the price will stabilize.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
Clock work
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
izzou:
Tinubu will spend about $1.2 billion on palliatives in less than a year

Abeg, this money no reach to subsidize the fuel?

If you voted Tinubu here, please just come forward and apologise to me.

It would go a long way in healing my emotional wounds right now.

It was a stupid move removing that fuel subsidy then.

I said if he go ahead with it, his administration will use the whole year to battle the fallout.

Here we are.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Emaprince:

The pictures ain't looking good at all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Amoto94:

Carry your fake sympathy to where the sun doesn't shine, you've been thumpchesting saying that the Zionists are the Children of God (I didn't know where and when you had meeting with Him to relay to you that He had children) that they should wipe Palestinians out.
You wish I'm on your side. E touch me doesn't mean I won't call you guys what you are - terrorists.

Even hardened criminals looks pitiful when they are being lynched by the mob...one will even beg that they be handed over to police, but that doesn't mean Love or support for criminals.

As long as hammas are concerned, I support their wipe out by IDF.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
OasisX:
grin

...BTW, David Hundeyin needs una help, dear Obidients. At all at all na em bad.

Me and him has blocked each other since 2020 but Journalists (not that i rate him as a journalist) work actually requires funding and independent journalist usually seeks for donations and the likes to continue their work.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
OasisX:
....I hope one day either HOR or Senate gonna be scrapped. We ain't ripe for both to exist at same time, coz we don't have the resources to waste.

Democracy is an expensive system of government.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
na you sabi everybody knows that most Yoruba voted tinubu because of tribalism.

tongue everybody dey feel

grin

............LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
larride:

Democracy is an expensive system of government.

...₦160m per Car multiply by 360 Members?! HOR should be scrapped pls, I don't even know their job(s).
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
LordAdam16:

Yes, intra-day high was 981.
Opened at 758. High of 981. Closed at 848.

There's no credible reason to devalue atm.
Buhari held it at 360 for years.
After he devalued to 460, he maintained that until he returned to Daura.

And we're talking about Buhari that grappled with two recessions.

Tinubu has devalued from 460 to 750 to 850 in less than six months.

As regards gasoline price; he's unlikely to greenlight another hike, so more subsidy it is.
But the likes of Customs and International Airlines may adjust their rates accordingly.

-Lord

It actually makes sense to devalue IMO. You need more dollar to keep it at 750 than you need at 850. The reason Buhari was able to keep it at 460 is the same reason our foreign reserve is more or less empty. Even if Buhari had stayed, it was only a matter of time before he devalues again. Remember that we don't even know the true state of our foreign reserve. You and I don't know what the CBN is seeing.

As for the bolded, better for everyone. We can't afford another fuel hike.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
I like the way Ladipoe laces his verse. He ate all the other rappers on that Hennessy Cypher.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
Never seek sympathy from the enemy. Weak mindset…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ellexy:
The pictures ain't looking good at all
IDF debunked the claim just now.

Mind you, hammas operates in close proximity with these hospitals and schools.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
Emaprince:

Al Ahli BAPTIST Hospital. May their Souls rest in peace.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
OasisX:

grin

............LMFAO
lol well then,still doesn't make tinubu a good president,amaechi would have been better.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
Emaprince:

Ah. So they didn't evacuate the hospital or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3520) (3521) (3522) (3523) (3524) (3525) (3526) ... (4828) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m), izzou(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.