Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1547794 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) ... (4798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Seun na werey,him bots change ob*diots to obi supporters grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shey be dis wan sef dey part of asiwaju baby na,make she order from aba,let us grow the Naira together...

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
I found the picture below interesting. If your knowledge of history is sound, of course you'd easily know religion is the key factor responsible for the huge differential in the rate of technological developments in the two periods highlighted.

In the second period where technology grew at a snail speed, it was caused mainly by religion: Religious people, especially the Christians and Muslims, killed thousands of the early philosophers and scientists that would have ushered humanity into the age of science and technology long, long ago.

In the first period, after the religious people killed many early philosophers and scientists for several years, some parts of Europe, especially Old Rome and Ancient Greece, influenced by more developed countries such as Ancient Egypt, started leaving their heretics and skeptics (the philosophers and scientists of that time) alone.

Religious authority, mainly Catholicism, started waning by that time.

Hence, the Age of Renaissance started in Europe around this period, which culminated in the Age of Scientific Enlightenment many years later in the Western world, which weakened the hold of religious doctrines and gods on humans.

Thus, science and technology could witness such exponential growth in that period (the first picture).

If the strong grip of the useless gods of religion on humans (the gullible ones) wasn't weakened by thinkers using science then, most parts of the planet would still be in dark age by now.

In the coming years when certain breakthroughs in areas, such as consciousness and space exploration, are made, Allah and Jehovah will even become more useless and mere objects of myth among many humans on this planet.

When that happens, Africa will leave their own dark age and start experiencing their own Age of Scientific Enlightenment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
If Africans have many thinkers, the continent will earn huge revenues from tourism. This is a festival (picture attached) that people can package and sell to the world.

It's worthwhile and something intelligent people (though they're fast becoming rare today in this part of the world) can look into.

However, it's wiser for people to adopt a science-based approach to spirituality and put less emphasis on worshipping one god/deity or the other.

"Spirituality", as used in that context, means that part of you that ponders on your real/inner self and the sole reason for existence.

Worshipping and praying to any god (whether foreign or local) is a waste of time and an exercise in futility.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_numerals

Reject the digits of the head slammers! angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Walk the talk
You have done absolute nothing other than ranting like a madman everyday

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Amigoss:
Shey be dis wan sef dey part of asiwaju baby na,make she order from aba,let us grow the Naira together...
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Amigoss:
she'll be alright,she get sugar daddies.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
How far Prosper

Wetin dey happen for here?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
larride:
How far Prosper

I nor understand the igbo wey these 2 people smoke.
I happy as the dey cook them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Amigoss:

I laugh when some people say stuff like those celebrities will be fine, they will have money, they'll always be rich kinikan kinikan, they'll be still be able to afford stuff no matter how costly it gets. grin grin

I say that this economy, ehn, unless you're born into old money or you're dastardly rich will you not feel it lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
https://www.nairaland.com/7889605/fidelity-bank-blocks-transfers-opay

The hate is real 🤮
Mugu they are doing people like you a huge favour where's the hate
Majority of those scammers use these banks because it's very easy to get inflow without kyc
What do you know than copy and pasting Fabrizio on twitter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
raumdeuter:
popizaino
Is this your handwork? You dey carry representative of the deity to court

https://www.nairaland.com/7889394/olaoye-court-sacks-soun-ogbomoso

Lol.

Which of the oracle choose Ghaandi? Just kidding. I support the one with government backing the Alhaji is just going to waste his money on court cases.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I nor understand the igbo wey these 2 people smoke.
I happy as the dey cook them

Na serious colos them dey on.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
larride:

Na serious colos them dey on.

The fact that Kalu was doubling down.
Honestly na proper colos
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Mugu they are doing people like you a huge favour where's the hate
Majority of those scammers use these banks because it's very easy to get inflow without kyc
What do you know than copy and pasting Fabrizio on twitter

Most of these guys are very ignorant. Banks don't make any serious money from their retail arm of banking. Like Lapo, Opay and the likes are not their competitors.

Secondly, all microfinance banks are mandated by CBN to have an account with traditional banks. Microfinance banks don't have accounts with CBN. Traditional banks are the intermediaries. In essence, all the money still ends up with them.

Thirdly like you noted, the rate of fraud on Opay and palmpay especially is something else. I hear fraudsters ran from Kuda because they are very strict. You'll notice that the popularity of Kuda seems to have gone down.

If other banks should do the same, OPAY and the likes will tighten their belts. They had it coming.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
larride:
How far Prosper

I can understand Nefertiti who is allegedly a paid catfish. But I expect better from Kalu. Las Las everyone on SM has agenda.

The same abacha of dirty fuel, japaing doctors, wood stove, and sergeant Roger's gang to kill you or kangaroo court to hang you and melt your corpse in acid.

And some people will read this, swallow it and start regurgitating it.

Some People really have no idea what a democracy is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Amigoss:

But most Nigerians do this na despite beien called bullies, Emergency lovers of Nigeria,Obi supporters,Igbos,wailers,people who rejoice and amplify bad news about Nigeria etc

Revolution grin,you go gba front? make you lead from your street....
Instead of to participate for revolution or protest 🪧 make drunk police use you for target practice.. then you go die for nothing and those fat politicians keeps on looting what they re looting..

Why not find other ways to game the system in the best possible way you can?

Even if na to start from that your prepaid meter dey bypass am.. if Dem catch you, you pay for the consequences.. at least, you gained something.. in protest 🪧, you gain nothing

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
afro.doc2:
grin grin grin

It is a penkelemes. This is both funny and not funny.

I argued with one Tinubu supporter one day and the only takeaway for me, in our interaction, was the origin of this word - 'a peculiar mess'. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

It is a penkelemes. This is both funny and not funny.
The "i was brainwashed" part got me laughing, Blueray says it's an old video sha...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The video was actually an old video; the video first hit the internet during Buhari era
Really, didn't know that 😁.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
online banking is the future,evolve or dissolve
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Itsrm:

Most of these guys are very ignorant. Banks don't make any serious money from their retail arm of banking. Like Lapo, Opay and the likes are not their competitors.

Secondly, all microfinance banks are mandated by CBN to have an account with traditional banks. Microfinance banks don't have accounts with CBN. Traditional banks are the intermediaries. In essence, all the money still ends up with them.

Thirdly like you noted, the rate of fraud on Opay and palmpay especially is something else. I hear fraudsters ran from Kuda because they are very strict. You'll notice that the popularity of Kuda seems to have gone down.

If other banks should do the same, OPAY and the likes will tighten their belts. They had it coming.
Just look at him saying they are hating 🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Sometimes our naija babes can be unrealistic abroad. My gym bro dey complain say he just meet one Naija babe here, next week she don dey bill am funds say she wan buy washing machine grin

With the multiplicity of options, she go dey on a long thing because you have women here who’ll give you companionship with no billing grin

Some Naija babes need to fixup can’t lie
Lol that billing na like curse. Even the ones you think have money and you breathe sigh of relief when you meet am, na their billing dey even high pass. Na more of Black woman problem in general sha not just our women. E get why #RentDue na popular trend for Twitter every end of month. And na them dey always dey center of am stylishly requesting for resources

Woman wey casually dey my WhatsApp see my picture with me and some oyinbo broses for my Popsman club. Disturb me sotey say she wan sabi my friends. Those ones sef get jungle fever but them be over kaku. Introduced them, e no reach three weeks e start to dey show am picture of wigs and dresses say her birthday dey come grin

Them no dey even Nurse client, these women will bill you inside 2 weeks

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
A40:
Lol that billing na like curse. Even the ones you think have money and you breathe sigh of relief when you meet am, na their billing dey even high pass. Na more of Black woman problem in general sha not just our women. E get why #RentDue na popular trend for Twitter every end of month. And na them dey always dey center of am stylishly requesting for resources

Woman wey casually dey my WhatsApp see my picture with me and some oyinbo broses for my Popsman club. Disturb me sotey say she wan sabi my friends. Those ones sef get jungle fever but them be over kaku. Introduced them, e no reach three weeks e start to dey show am picture of wigs and dresses say her birthday dey come grin

Them no dey even Nurse client, these women will bill you inside 2 weeks

grin

Na why I dey run. Any small greenlight next thing na house rent or birthday party grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Just look at him saying they are hating 🤣🤣

Covid o, opay o, recession o, these banks are declaring billions of profits every year. They have hacked the art of making money.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Itsrm:

grin

Na why I dey run. Any small greenlight next thing na house rent or birthday party grin
Once you no pay them go begin dey sub you on WhatsApp or Twitter

"Don't introduce me to a vibe you can't maintain"

"I hate it when you make promises unprovoked"

"If you can't afford a baddie then say that"

All of una na baddie. Werey alaso

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Itsrm:

Covid o, opay o, recession o, these banks are declaring billions of profits every year. They have hacked the art of making money.
I don't believe banks make loss
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
This tinubu shege reach everywhere even asari side angry
https://www.nairaland.com/7889652/asari-dokubo-slams-tinubu-over

(1) (2) (3) ... (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) (3579) (3580) ... (4798) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), Greatswimmer, BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.