Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1447247 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) ... (4633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Frontend Developer: React.js (Internship) - Remote (Lagos)

Requirement:
Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS, HTML, and front-end languages.
Knowledge of react.js.
Experience with user interface design.
Good troubleshooting skills.
Good communication skills.

https://prembly.bamboohr.com/careers/46?s=08
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
monerozi5590:

Do you know the rules more than them? Na penalty be that. Clear penalty

It’s not a clear penalty baba… na subjective interpretation. Most referees will not give that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Yup. I saw it.

Maybe he's just fighting against the (potential) immigration problem. grin

They will support countries and governments to destabilise other regions, they will now be crying that the people from those places are seeking a better life in their first world.

😅😅😅😅
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
obainojazz:
If you ever get plan to japa (even to Russia)…. Abeg complete that degree
bro, my plan is to make more money 💰 here first..

There are many routes for japa that is not school 🏫.. although school seems to be the surest and the most expensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

I need correct ayeta from Naija but if I ask Segedinho or Ebukacute na my blokos dem go say make I sacrifice

Which dibia fit run this package without asking for me to sacrifice my family
otem go run am for you.. you can contact his servant A01
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
seankafor:
bro, my plan is to make more money 💰 here first..

There are many routes for japa that is not school 🏫.. although school seems to be the surest and the most expensive

In UK school is not sure at all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
StrafordSTONES:

It’s not a clear penalty baba… na subjective interpretation. Most referees will not give that

Even before the coming of VAR, dem d give this type of penalty. I have seen some wei na through corner kick.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
olowunl blueraydick

Regarding the Stock market discussion we had

this might interest you

https://www.nairaland.com/7893449/n1m-shares-dad-bought-2002
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
raumdeuter:
olowunl blueraydick

Regarding the Stock market discussion we had

this might interest you

https://www.nairaland.com/7893449/n1m-shares-dad-bought-2002

His dad’s experience is like mine too.

I remember how dem no born anybody in the house well to do pim anytime business news comes up on the network news . My dad follows the stock market religiously via listening to stock market report .

Randomly u will just hear him say “ ah, timba ri change die kan nisin yi; ma kan tie ra Guinness , Nigerian breweries ati Nestle si” ( if I see small change now , I will just buy more Guinness , Nigerian breweries and Nestle stock )

Baba would invest any spare cash or bonus he gets into stock . The stock market crash got him real bad and the whole inflation and Nigeria’s dwindling economy happened . Till date I see stock investment in Nigeria as speculative investment that is subject to so Many external factors u have little or no control over .

I don’t even want to talk about the board of directors living fine , buying themselves SUV’s , declaring bonuses for themselves while the shareholders make do with dividends of less than 50 kobo per share

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibunkun1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Super Eagles goalkeeper Francis Uzoho celebrates his 25 years birthday with his family .😎

If u ask me, I would say he’s celebrating 25 years on stage 🚶‍♂️

grin grin what stage is that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ibunkun1:

grin grin what stage is that?

Football stage na grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
PrinceEma:
He's chopping his money sha.

That one matters most to him now.

He’s chopping money and he’s also chopping goals
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PrinceEma: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

He’s chopping money and he’s also chopping goals
That one no concern ma o.

Na the money be the koko.

If I be footballer and happen to make it to Europe at a later age, I no go mind o. Na to chop my money secure my future and that of my family matters. If I no deliver optimally, I no go kill myself.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
E gud say the one wey kleptomania don wreck him brain take his maniac disorder away from my mentions. Make una wail all year long. When you're tired, you'll move on to better things in life rather than stealing from people all over the net for a living.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
This man na celeb in the US scientific arena. The country has a robust scientific culture.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
E be like Sean get paragraphs mail.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
📌📌📌

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
undecided All this Bobo juice talk that would benefit the common man ,make fuel no climb #800 for Dec. na that one be my own sha

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I don't know, and that is why I am not a prime minister with security forces I lead and world powers that back me and intelligent advisers as well as cabinet members around me.

Hostage negotiation is an option.

How is Hamas procuring its arms? Can the money trails not be followed?

I read somewhere that Hamas makes it rocket from the scraps left of Isreali bombs. That's another thing I'll look into.

Guerrilla soldiers disguised citizens (captured or free) so they are privy to Hamas' movements?

I'd think someone who is in a position as he is in will have access to more options to explore instead of declaring a flat out war that has claimed more Palestinians that Israelis?

A treaty ceding Palestinian land back to the state? Or establishing a two-state?

Now what would you do?

Oya Magnolia help me beg Hamas to come surrender themselves or ...

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:15am On Oct 30, 2023
A001:
This man na celeb in the US scientific arena. The country has a robust scientific culture.

Tell me you don't know who Carl Sagan is without telling me you don't know who Carl Sagan is

You are really and truly projecting your frustration of living in a backwater within Nigeria

Most of the people here have internet and can tell you about cosmos a space time odyssey hosted by Tyson and the original cosmos a space time odyssey hosted by Carl Sagan.

Any ignoramus who has watched key and peele will also remember the Tyson skit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyZSBqQ813c?si=B-q_lxr1trJJwjQo

001 doing the only thing he knows telling people what they already know.

What next - you will spam us with a picture and story of stephen hawking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:14am On Oct 30, 2023
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:23am On Oct 30, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Tell me you don't know who Carl Sagan is without telling me you don't know who Carl Sagan is

You are really and truly projecting your frustration of living in a backwater within Nigeria

Most of the people here have internet and can tell you about cosmos a space time odyssey hosted by Tyson and the original cosmos a space time odyssey hosted by Carl Sagan.

Any ignoramus who has watched key and peele will also remember the Tyson skit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyZSBqQ813c?si=B-q_lxr1trJJwjQo

001 doing the only thing he knows telling people what they already know.

What next - you will spam us with a picture and story of stephen hawking?

The mugu thought he just made a new finding 🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2023
The dumbo wey dey mention me obviously don't know jack about the science world.

Carl Sagan died since 1996. I'm sure dey never born many of your fellow dolts here even by that time. Stephen Hawking also died a couple of years ago.

There's a reason I used "is" (for the present) in the comment you quoted, and not "was" (dead people).

You're so dumb and silly. Na to dey explain what "is" and "was" mean to a so-called grown-up.

Things you should have learnt while in school, you come dey embarrass yourself here.

I said the US has a strong scientific culture. Did your stupid post show otherwise?

No. I said Tyson is a celeb in the US. Did your idiotic post show otherwise? No.

This site needs a block button. There are some idiots I don't even want to be engaging here.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2023
Oshey rock of ages
Foolish otem son of atum asslicker😂😂

Tyson is a celeb okay tell us what we don't know again
Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2023
Itsrm

What's happening in rivers, Dem say Dem wan impeach sim..

Is it related to betrayal of wike..

Day never break we don dey hear this kind news 🗞️

https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1718834000666460246?t=4CSKKOjWCmi_tBi9a201pA&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2023
I don't think this dumbo that quoted him knows the number of groups created using Tyson's name on Facebook. Kids too plenty for here.

Even in the US, scientists going on a tour isn't something that happens often.

Funningly enough, in the 90s, Carl Sagan also complained at various times about the dumbing down of the IQ of Americans when he said:

"The dumbing down of Americans is most evident in the slow decay of substantive content in the enormously influential media, the 30 second sound bites (now down to 10 seconds or less), lowest common denominator programming, credulous presentations on pseudoscience and superstition, but especially a kind of celebration of ignorance."

If he come see the dolts for here nko, wetin he for talk? These ones don break all records for stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:06am On Oct 30, 2023
Make una resume una wailing about Otem. Wetin you achieve with last week's own? Lols, you don resume your job first thing on a Monday morning. Lols, everlasting wail
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2023
seankafor:
Itsrm

What's happening in rivers, Dem say Dem wan impeach sim..

Is it related to betrayal of wike..

Day never break we don dey hear this kind news 🗞️

https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1718834000666460246?t=4CSKKOjWCmi_tBi9a201pA&s=19

Rivers is definitely one rough state mehn !

I can’t even imagine some arsonists will walk up to Lagos state hour of assembly complex in Alausa and burn down the building under any guise . Aside from the policemen and RRS officers stationed at the complex ; they will get reinforcements from Alausa police station ( which is less then 2 minutes drive from there ), Ikeja police station (which is less than 10 minutes drive from the place ) , The commisoner’s office which is less than 20 minutes drive from there , etc .

How do people just decide to choose vawulence as way of life and they mostly get away with it unchecked ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
undecided All this Bobo juice talk that would benefit the common man ,make fuel no climb #800 for Dec. na that one be my own sha

grin

........Good Morning bruh.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2023
A001:
The dumbo wey dey mention me obviously don't know jack about the science world.

Carl Sagan died since 1996. I'm sure dey never born many of your fellow dolts here even by that time. Stephen Hawking also died a couple of years ago.

There's a reason I used "is" (for the present) in the comment you quoted, and not "was" (dead people).

You're so dumb and silly. Na to dey explain what "is" and "was" mean to a so-called grown-up.

Things you should have learnt while in school, you come dey embarrass yourself here.

I said the US has a strong scientific culture. Did your stupid post show otherwise?

No. I said Tyson is a celeb in the US. Did your idiotic post show otherwise? No.

This site needs a block button. There are some idiots I don't even want to be engaging here.

001, the science alienator (vs Carl Sagan the science communicator)

The irony is completely lost on him.

Stanning celebrity intellectuals and yet failing to see that they are always in touch with their audience.

I downloaded the entire bill nye videos back in the day

Can you imagine TJ in that role

Hello once again I am here talking to a bunch of brain dead, single digit iq, dinosaur brain cretins.

It's me Teejay the ar**hole Guy

Here to talk to you nitwits about the might of Otem the cager of Yahweh and sorogpt, the original Chatgpt algorithm created by ancient yoruba priests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nrZooFaY2U?si=ZNobdZEguPg2RsBn

Watch and learn how you can become a competent militant noisemaker - you do not classify as an agnostic or atheist tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2023
grin

...................................................LOL!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3602) (3603) (3604) (3605) (3606) (3607) (3608) ... (4633) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.