Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1446454 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) ... (4633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Obligatory angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgoqrgc_0cM?si=abU6HBgMOuWsVLuO
grin grin You know Seyi thugs em, Fùcks em, loves em, leaves em cuz he don't fuckin' need em
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2023
Ebukacute:
I lost my mom to the cold hands of death yesterday morning.... Omo I just can't get over this experience. Kai! Since yesterday night I have seen another side of life that I haven't experienced before.
Accept my sincere condolences chief, ebezina. You will pull through
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2023
Ibime:

The irony of those who celebrated in their minds and openly the deliberate targeting and murder of civilians, now becoming the greatest champions of civilians rights after unintentional collateral damage to civilians in the Israeli response.

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

This post just reminded me of a rebuttal I was going to post to Taguchi, and forgot.
So, T, you said if you were in Netanyahu's position, you will make someone pay. Fair enough.

Look at the figures below now and tell me that you still think this is a just and equal retaliation in "self-defense". And in addition to cutting off the electricity, and food, and aid.

I don't support anyone in this conflict and do not advocate for any form of bloodshed but your argument is very flawed

First and foremost Hamas "only murdered 1400" not because that was all they wanted to do but because that was all they could do given the resources, Intel and time available to them. You should know Hamas wanted to inflict maximum damage to Isreal and if it was possible to wipe off Isreal in that attack they would,

So you see Hamas did their best/ worst based on their capacity

Isreal is doing it's best/worst given their capabilities too

Equivalent does not necessarily mean equal

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 11:23am On Nov 02, 2023
and then what do you even mean by just and equal retaliation how do you define it, who will be the arbiter of this "justice and equality" ?

How do you even measure the value/quality of a life compared to another.?

even amongst your kin, you don't feel the loss of two different people equally.. the life of one for example your twin will always worth more to you than your distant cousin.. no two lives are the same

So who are you to dictate to Isreal the value to place on the life of any of their citizens
Abi you expect Isreal to request for " 1400" innocent Palestinians to murder?

Beyond the valuation of life, what about the kinds of death this innocent folks died

Magnolia tell me, what do you think is the "[b]just and equal retaliation"[/b]for taking innocent and harmless civilian women striping them naked, prolly gang raping them, breaking their limbs and them killing them and on top of that stomping on their corpse, spitting on it and parading it all while singing and chanting nonsense.?

Na all this permutations and combinations make the elders talk say "all is fair in love and war" not a perfect theory but somewhat reasonable

It is the most common sense not to start a fight you can never win

If you like carry your tiny hands hand go find livelongNprospa enter gym begin punch am or Knock him head knowing fully that one of his punches go knock you out, then come back dey talk "just and equal retaliation" den Na you Sabi grin

Magnoliaa:

Also consider the Oct. 7 attack in the context of previous Israeli attacks against the Gazans, who have never gotten any one one up against Israel until now

What do you mean by never gotten one up do you think war is a friendly match?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2023
https://blog.google/products/search/more-help-with-math-and-science-problems-in-search/

I found that news update from Google interesting. Due to some projects I've been working on for a while now, this part of the news report specifically caught my attention, as reported by Legit.ng:

"For the physics and geometry solver, Google leveraged its Multitask Unified Model (MUM), which understands specific search queries across various formats, including text, images and videos."

On the plus side, this tool will help students solve complex problems more easily and facilitate learning of difficult concepts and topics, especially in Math and Physics.

However, it can stifle the creativity of students, especially those pupils who love copying solutions to problems verbatim from their fellow students or on Internet platforms without understanding what they've copied.

If any student really wants to excel in their studies, they've to ensure use of technological tools like calculator, Google, ChatGPT, and the likes doesn't stifle their creativity and ingenuity.

For instance, if a student wants to be extremely good at Math, they've to learn how to solve Math problems without the use of a calculator.

That's what even the gifted ones really love.

It's intelligent people that solve various problems humanity faces. This is one key reason why students are taught various courses in schools to develop their cognitive skills and problem-solving ability.

Apart from academics, anyone can demonstrate intelligence and creativity in any area of life and excel there with hard work, determination, and luck (this last factor depends on the first two).

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2023
Amoto94:
Grant Thornton Nigeria is recruiting for the below positions:

Associate-Advisory
Associate-Tax
Associate-Audit

No experienced required

Link please
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2023
Ibime:

Link please
recruitment@ng.gt.com

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

See the Hamas guy talking with bold chest that the only thing that will make sense to them is if Israel is anhilihated .

He said they didn't want to hurt civilians but they had to do what they had to do.

Later Amoto will come here and be spamming here with Hamas propaganda saying he's on the side of justice . A terrorist group that is not even remorseful of the pain and anguish they've caused but still promising to do even worse in the future .

Smh !
That guy is somewhere outside Gaza enjoying his life and talking tough while the Palestinians are bearing the brunt of their terrorist acts.

Hamas don't mean we'll for the people of Gaza and never has. The video below is how they censor some voices from Gaza.

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1719999134126514617?t=zvSbK8hpZwcDrI3RGtPqKg&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Nobody wey dem no fit do like that for this country.

Even some politicians dey collect
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ellexy:
That guy is somewhere outside Gaza enjoying his life and talking tough while the Palestinians are bearing the brunt of their terrorist acts.

Hamas don't mean we'll for the people of Gaza and never has. The video below is how they censor some voices from Gaza.

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1719999134126514617?t=zvSbK8hpZwcDrI3RGtPqKg&s=19

Most people when you ask them what should Israel do that will be acceptable the response is usually

I don't know what Israel should do...
You are living far away, you don't know what it feels to live next to people whose aim is to exterminate you from the earth

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Even some politicians dey collect

Yes now. I remember how EFCC broke into Okorocha's house firing shots
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by enigma0: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ebukacute:
I lost my mom to the cold hands of death yesterday morning....*Omo I just can't get over this experience. Kai! Since yesterday night I have seen another side of life that I haven't experienced before.*

Condolences to you& your family, sorry for your loss. I can relate as I lost my mom also months ago and TBH things haven't really been the same since but wetin man go do
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Most people when you ask them what should Israel do that will be acceptable the response is usually

I don't know what Israel should do..
You are living far away, you don't know what it feels to live next to people whose aim is to exterminate you from the earth

Same thing I asked Amoto and magnolia and them no fit answer me na to dey quote newton's 3rd law upandan forgetting that in a war, they are no S.I units

Everybody get him own metric system

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hiring: Chartered Accountant at Eden Solutions and Resources Limited

Salary: N100,000 - N150,000 Monthly.
Employment Type: Full-time

Send CV to: consultant@edensrpeople.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
Taguchi:

Same thing I asked Amoto and magnolia and them no fit answer me na to dey quote newton's 3rd law upandan forgetting that in a war, they are no S.I units

Everybody get him own metric system

The objective of any conflict is to annihilate your opponent as fast as possible with minimal losses to your side.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7898023/tinubu-speaks-request-presidential-yacht

itsrm see ur people o. Dem talk say the Navy must have operational need for the yatch before dem put am for budget. He even left the main issue of explaining to us what possible operational reason that might be; he's blaming the media for sensationalism. smh angry

The fooolish man is talking as if the taxpayers don't deserve to be informed on what their tax is being spent on in this dire period.

If these people have their way, they will just be allocating wahtever they want to themselves without media prying their eyes into it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ebukacute:
I lost my mom to the cold hands of death yesterday morning.... Omo I just can't get over this experience. Kai! Since yesterday night I have seen another side of life that I haven't experienced before.
Please accept my condolences bro. I lost my brother this year to sickness and I haven't still gotten over it when I think of the memories so I know a little what it must feel like to lose the only woman who's likely to love you for you. It'll sting you for months but the pain will gradually lessen as time goes by. Please take heart. Ndo.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
A001:

If you're in the science line or know someone in that line among your family and friends, it's good to encourage them to do deep research on the things people call "jazz", "juju", "voodoo".

All these are wrong/misleading terms. They're archaic. The appropriate term is "mysterious".

There's nothing like jazz, juju, voodoo, and the likes. It's either science and technology or superstition (fake).

In the past, a number of gifted individuals that knew key mysteries about nature hid the secrets of their knowledge from the people so those ones could deify and worship them across generations as one god/deity or the other.

Such gifted people were in various cultures around the world, and not only Africa.

One of the tactics those gifted people used in hiding these secrets (the mysteries of nature) from the people was to shroud them in cloaks of spirituality or various metaphysical terms such as "juju", "voodoo", and the likes.

The culture of calling seemingly mysterious phenomena or feats "juju", supernatural or spiritual was established this way, which was passed from one generation to the other.

Sometimes, some of those gifted people, or the priests that built a religion or cult around the gifted people, don't know the secrets behind those extraordinary feats themselves, so they took the easiest route possible: ascribing the phenomena to God.

But it's better to adopt the scientific approach and expose all claims of jazz, juju and the likes to scientific scrutiny so one can separate truth from falsehood, fact from fiction.

However, this (scientific) approach is hard and requires a lot of brainpower, which is why many, especially in Africa, often avoid it in place of the easy approach, the religious paradigm.

Behind many of those feats called "juju", "jazz", "voodoo", and the likes in the native cultures are unknown laws of nature (unexplained science).

If any budding scientist puts in the work and researches them, such a person can make key discoveries that'll help boost their career.

However, one needs to be cautious in this sort of research.

My learned egbon forget. Though I of course believe in the potency of science and the advancement technology has brought to us over the decades I can't argue against voodoo because I've indirectly experienced it. It exists boss though truly they are of course people who have mastered various phenomena to be able to bend it to their own will and instruction like some witch doctors. There might also be a thin line between it and science cause some of these scientific discoveries day by day look like I would say magic to most of us especially the illiterates or non exposed in Africa but as long as the spiritual realm exists, the other realm apart from our physical bodies I can't argue against it's existence boss especially in a lawless and somewhat backward country like ours where some tap into it to perform their various mischiefs.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
In 2 days, senate passed the supplementary budget.
Just like that, no debating, nothing at all.
No scrutiny of any kind.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:
https://www.nairaland.com/7898023/tinubu-speaks-request-presidential-yacht

itsrm see ur people o. Dem talk say the Navy must have operational need for the yatch before dem put am for budget. He even left the main issue of explaining to us what possible operational reason that might be; he's blaming the media for sensationalism. smh angry

The fooolish man is talking as if the taxpayers don't deserve to be informed on what their tax is being spent on in this dire period.

If these people have their way, they will just be allocating wahtever they want to themselves without media prying their eyes into it.

Senate don Pass the budget.
No scrutiny.
Nothing at all🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
An Iran-sponsored militia originally deployed in Syria has been transferred t south Lebanon to support Hezbollah, sa the IDF Arabic-language spokesman Avichay Adraee.
“After a series of failures suffered by Hezbollah against Israel in recent weeks the Iranian Imam Hussein Brigade, led a commander known as Zulfiqar, has arrived in southern Lebanon,” Adraee announced in his account on X, formerl Twitter.
“The militia has engaged in confrontatio with the IDF in recent weeks along the Lebanese border,” he continues.

seems like hezbollah are not as strong as you thought

@ibime
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

No scrutiny.
Nothing at all🤣🤣

It's going to be a long 4 years.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

I don't know what Israel should do...
Egbon Texas rangers won MLB world series yesterday against the odds. Do giveaway. 🤑
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
cool let them come ,more target practice for IDF drones
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
We will miss lawan's senate 😁( do you know how scary that is)

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

No scrutiny.
Nothing at all🤣🤣
Nobody should just tell me to endure any rubbish as my part to play in this renewed hope. Yacht that's not even the creme of the creme, something that they will use out of the lean government money they've looted out of to maintain. If I don't give the angel that bundled me in DHL in heaven to Nigeria black eye then my mercy levels are then basic, me I'm not Jacob oh.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Egbon Texas rangers won MLB world series yesterday against the odds. Do giveaway. 🤑

Wetin concern me with Baseball, Texas Rangers ko, Texas Iwuanyanwu ni
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The objective of any conflict is to annihilate your opponent as fast as possible with minimal losses to your side.

Simple!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
raumdeuter:

Wetin concern me with Baseball, Texas Rangers ko, Texas Iwuanyanwu ni
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) (3633) (3634) (3635) ... (4633) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), A40(m), Emaprince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.