Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1436234 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) ... (4630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
Shegzdave:

Especially that Melaye, that man looks like political thug with his tight trousers like upcoming yahoo boy, he doesn’t act like someone with class at all

It’s a pity Kogi don’t have better representative asides ododo and MeLIEyeee.

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
izzou:
I don't understand this level of insecure self esteems

I didn't say she was poor
I didn't say she wasn't made

While she was doing something else, someone broke the record.

Then, association of low lives starts telling me she is made and Gino sign her.

The something else being "skits with Sydney", an activity less than ideal in your judgment.

You say you never mentioned anything about her personal achievements but your comments later on reveals your intention. The person that has surpassed her now has obviously done better because they did not make noise about it, right?

You think you're slick; you're trying to make it seem as if you simply commented about someone else dethroning her.

The line about her "making skits with Sydney" was your insinuation about her not doing anything worthwhile all these time. And while she was being lax, she was 'caught off guard' by someone who was not making noise.

'She should look for another record and break,' because? As per the GWR wey dey give am clout, dem don snatch am.

If you simply wanted to broadcast that Hilda has been dethroned, you'd have done that. All the "she was making skits with Sydney", "somebody else overtook her in silence" o necesstri.

As for that your last line, all I will simply tell you is that your family members are not here. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
izzou:
When a state has Ododo and Melaye as the only two choices for governance, we just have to ask God to be merciful.

Omoh it is a very something something

I dunno the antecedents of Ododo though but Dino as in the clown
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13957560/

the wallstreet bets movie is out
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

life ehn

from 2010 to 2015 dino was forming serious senator.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
This one has sha refused to grow beyond his mental stuntedness. grin

'They're mad because a man won it', oh, really? Meanwhile yesterday y'all were talking about a society that is bias towards women. So now men get their deserved wins, ba?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

[s]The something else being "skits with Sydney", an activity less than ideal in your judgment.

You say you never mentioned anything about her personal achievements but your comments later on reveals your intention. The person that has surpassed her now has obviously done better because they did not make noise about it, right?

You think you're slick; you're trying to make it seem as if you simply commented about someone else dethroning her.

The line about her "making skits with Sydney" was your insinuation about her not doing anything worthwhile all these time. And while she was being lax, she was 'caught off guard' by someone who was not making noise.

'She should look for another record and break,' because? As per the GWR wey dey give am clout, dem don snatch am.

If you simply wanted to broadcast that Hilda has been dethroned, you'd have done that. All the "she was making skits with Sydney", "somebody else overtook her in silence" o necesstri.

As for that your last line, all I will simply tell you is that your family members are not here. [/s]

grin

The emoji is the only reasonable thing here.

Concerning this matter, you can now fly out of my mentions and join your blud where he is.

I said what i said. You feel pained? You know what to do.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....honestly I do not see anything harmful in the statement. I really don't understand why they are having another meaning to it.

The message is damn clear; Ariwo kọ ní music but how brainzproblem and maggie take it personal beyond my understanding.

I like how you cook that ballzprob.lem2 sha. Maggie fit call me DesertX again but I no care. LOL!

Okay, and izzou you agree with this?

So, please, who was making 'ariwo?' Hilda Baci?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
izzou:
When a state has Ododo and Melaye as the only two choices for governance, we just have to ask God to be merciful.

Omo, If APC still win this Saturday election for that Kogi state.... I will know for certain that sufferness don master the people of that state.

Yahaya Bello was owing them salary when he went ahead to buy N100m APC presidential form back then o. The state didn't experience any form of economic prosperity in the Last 8 years of Bello's rule to even make them want to consider rewarding the party he represents. Na violence, political brigandage and violence be the legacy the guyman is leaving behind him.

If the people don't come out to vote against Yahya bello and his party ; I doubt they can ever get liberated

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Omo, If APC still win this Saturday election for that Kogi state.... I will know for certain that sufferness don master the people of that state.

Yahaya Bello was owing them salary when he went ahead to buy N100m APC presidential form back then o. The state didn't experience any form of economic prosperity in the Last 8 years of Bello's rule to even make them want to consider rewarding the party he represents. Na violence, political brigandage and violence be the legacy the guyman is leaving behind him.

If the people don't come out to vote against Yahya bello and his party ; I doubt they can ever get liberated

Hehehehehehe

APC go win fair and square (Tribunal and Supreme Court standard)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
izzou:
The record was the catalyst for her brand

If you break the record today, you will take the spotlight.

Stop acting like 100 million Nigerians knew Hilda before the record

Riiiiight. Then are you making it seem as if the noise and announcements Hilda made was a bad thing? Like she shouldn't have made a fanfare of it? undecided

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
izzou:

Hehehehehehe

APC go win fair and square (Tribunal and Supreme Court standard)

I can only wish the people of the state a long long long 8 years ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Riiiiight. Then are you making it seem as if the noise and announcements Hilda made was a bad thing? Like she shouldn't have made a fanfare of it? undecided

So my polite explanation of my comment makes sense to you?

Are you confused on Tuesdays?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Abeg. Wetin this thing mean for people wey dey run visa parole

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ta lo megun wa grin grin grin grin

Not you outchea denying your ancestral festival, dfkmmm?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Okay, and izzou you agree with this?

So, please, who was making 'ariwo?' Hilda Baci?

grin

....you still don't gerrit Maggie? Who saw it coming? When Hilda was attempting to break the record, the world couldn't breathe.

Our people even chocked indian woman holding the record then, dragged her like yamaha generator till she had to sue for peace.

Young man just grabbed it like a Thief that sneaked in at Night and ran away the record. LOL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
izzou:
I don't want to understand the "nonsense" you think is a point.

Was Hilda making skits with Sydney? Yes
Was Fisher silently working on taking her spot? Yes

I haven't lied in any way. I didn't say she shouldn't move on. I didn't say she should make porrrn sef with her friend.

I simply typed what happened.

Don't be asking me these kind of questions. You should be probing your self esteem index. That's where the problem is.

Because i cannot see what i said that warrants all these epistles

Of course, like you just posted it for posting sake. You definitely were not trying to juxtapose or compare shit right there.

Stay one place, abobi. Why your mind dey shake?

"Make it make sense," "I don't want to understand the nonsense you're saying."

You typed what happened because skits were all Hilda has been making all these while, abi? And for someone who doesn't keep up with her, I am surprised you know that bit about her.

Be probing your self-esteem index, my arse 🥱.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
izzou:

grin

....Muri of SDP dey nah. And there is one sound candidate like that too, I have forgotten his name, but I do not consider him a threat to any of the Super 3.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin

.......Ododo is a Kogi version of Fubara. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:
grin grin grin grin grin

And yet another iconic goof from you!

What a cracker! 🌠🌟🎉

This is the 'desert' I was referring to, and it was a play of word on his moniker being 'oasis'.

You're welcome.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And yet another iconic goof from you!

What a cracker! 🌠🌟🎉

This is the 'desert' I was referring to, and it was a play of word on his moniker being 'oasis'.

You're welcome.

grin

............and you think he doesn't know? LOL!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
izzou:
Concerning this matter, you can now fly out of my mentions and join your blud where he is.

Sure.

But make sure you stop making "hater energy" comments. ✌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
OasisX:
grin

............and you think he doesn't know? LOL!

A o le so.

Given his antecedents...one can never be too sure.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Of course, like you just posted it for posting sake. You definitely were not trying to juxtapose or compare shit right there.

Stay one place, abobi. Why your mind dey shake?

"Make it make sense," "I don't want to understand the nonsense you're saying."

You typed what happened because skits were all Hilda has been making all these while, abi? And for someone who doesn't keep up with her, I am surprised you know that bit about her.

Be probing your self-esteem index, my arse 🥱.

I said this one too?

Or you are more confused than when you initially quoted me?

Why don't learn from the other low life and leave my mentions?

Go and school someone else.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
OasisX:
grin

....you still don't gerrit Maggie? Who saw it coming? When Hilda was attempting to break the record, the world couldn't breathe.

Our people even chocked indian woman holding the record then, dragged her like yamaha generator till she had to sue for peace.

Young man just grabbed it like a Thief that sneaked in at Night and ran away the record. LOL!

Mo ti gbo.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
OasisX:

grin

....honestly I do not see anything harmful in the statement. I really don't understand why they are having another meaning to it.

The message is damn clear; Ariwo kọ ní music but how brainzproblem and maggie take it personal beyond my understanding.

I like how you cook that ballzproblem2 sha. Maggie fit call me DesertX again but I no care. LOL!
no be your babe? Una go settle am for the oda room

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

A o le so.

Given his antecedents...one can never be too sure.

grin

.......antecedents? LOL! Wahala for who dey carry wetin dey happen here for head.

Dear.......na fun, cruise we dey catch for here. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
seankafor:
no be your babe? Una go settle am for the oda room

grin

.....nihilist tí settle eh. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Sure.

But make sure you stop making "hater energy" comments. ✌

I won't stop.

What would you do about it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Before the country breaks down, be rest assured that the tribal and religious card will be played by the government in order to make sure any form of protest/movement against the government does not have one voice.

That is the last joker in the hands of this government that has mastered the art of propaganda.

Until the people can rise above tribal, ethnic and religious affiliation; I doubt we will see the government taking the people seriously.
The day Nigerians will realize their tribe and religion will not save them from impending doom and suffering is when things will change for the better.

There are too many house niggas in the plantation so there will never be unison in anything

Obviously an ethnically diverse country like Nigeria will ensure you might never have a Paul Biya, Eyadema situation where 1 family or person is ruling for 3 decades. What you will have is a ruling class United in avarice that will always use the diversity against us

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
Izzou, blueraydick, Muri Ajaka, a former dep publicity sec of apc is the man that will win. The party is sdp. I'm on ground. garri no dey do advert but e sell pass indomie.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
izzou:
I said this one too?

Or you are more confused than when you initially quoted me?

Why don't learn from the other low life and leave my mentions?

Go and school someone else.

And I really thought you were done for good.

Your feelings of inferiority are not on me, dude. You feel schooled? I wonder why that is.

Oh, you saying Ballsproblem should keep up keeping up with her wins and shxt means what?

Do you not understand how deductions and inferences are made? grin

Like I thought we all went to school here?

You said Ballz came updating you about how "made" Hilda is, like you couldn't give a fuvk about that. As if you don't care to know. So yeah, I was rightly surprised that you know Hilda has been making skits and nothing but.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) ... (4630) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: larride(m), User09, ouzo1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.