Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1435218 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) ... (4630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
Amoto94:
THE ISRAELI

4. This is not war. We see only Israeli soldiers. No Palestinian soldiers. Only civilians running about frantically as they search for family members who were missing. There may be fighting but it can only be between Israeli soldiers against Palestinian civilian. Yet the bombs and rockets have pulverised the whole city.

DR MAHATHIR BIN MOHAMAD
November 8, 2023

This is propaganda on steriods.

If the author claims he only sees Palestinian civilians and no fighters, then where are the rockets entering Israel's airspace coming from? Who are those firing those rockets & missiles? Or is Israel firing missiles into its own airspace as a decoy to crush the whole Palestine civilian population?

Since this Dr. Mahathir knows so much, he should make us understand some of these things na.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nifton(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
Segedinho:
Doctor requested the sum of #450k to perform C.S on my wife as he assumes she cant push,as a result of the CS he did on her 2years ago...

Had no choice but my wife objected and requested a change of hospital ASAP...

Long story short. we welcome our newly crowned KING weighing 4.0kg ...and ofcourse V-delivery but with the help of a forcep....

😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.

I don hang booth for pregnancy matter.......🤨
🤨

Congrats Chief.

Hang the boot where the boy go see am quick quick to emulate him papa, no time. grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Orange Group Management Trainee Programme 📍

•A Degree in Management or Business is an added advantage
•Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
•Excellent math and computational ability
•Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
•Strong verbal and written presentation skills
•Effective communication skills.

Apply ⬇️
https://orangegroups.com/careers/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ChristineC: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
afrodoc2:

There are levels to collapse o. People thought the country had collapsed during Jonathan’s tenure until Buhari got into office. People thought Buhari was the nadir but so far Tinubu’s era is not going well.
In terms of security you might think this is the worst until the breakdown of law and order in the NW and NE starts happening in the South and you have swathes of land completely outside government jurisdiction.

As bad as things are, we have not reached the level of countries like Haiti where the government does not control even the capital or Colombia where large portions of the country have witnessed continuous military conflict for decades. Somalia is an accurate and proximal reminder of what real collapse is.
I think Nigeria is already there. the only thing masking it yet is the seeming no limit to the shege tolerance levels of residents, which is made possible by nothing other than brainless tribalism.
it is already too late to correct. what we will see is a gradual removal from clannish loyalty occasioned by biting hardship as more families fall below the poverty lines. rebel groups will find easy recruits with a morsel of meal.
it may take as much as 40 years or as little as 5, a complete collapse of the union is inevitable. even elite soldiers can only hold out for as long as hunger and thirst permits.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
Deborah was a vegetable not a human being. If hypocrisy was a person.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
popizaino:
Deborah was a vegetable not a human being. If hypocrisy was a person.

You too comrade grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
Segedinho:
Doctor requested the sum of #450k to perform C.S on my wife as he assumes she cant push,as a result of the CS he did on her 2years ago...

Long story short. we welcome our newly crowned KING weighing 4.0kg ...and ofcourse V-delivery but with the help of a forcep....

😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.

I don hang booth for pregnancy matter.......🤨🤨

Congrats my bro!

May God bless this boy to be the king you called him.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
Segedinho:

😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.

Segeeeenn!!!! Submachine Gun Congrats man cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Pastor Sell Church japa grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7904626/pastor-samuel-ojo-sells-church
Country hard Alfa sef dan they perform miracle
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
ChristineC:

I think Nigeria is already there. the only thing masking it yet is the seeming no limit to the shege tolerance levels of residents, which is made possible by nothing other than brainless tribalism.
it is already too late to correct. what we will see is a gradual removal from clannish loyalty occasioned by biting hardship as more families fall below the poverty lines. rebel groups will find easy recruits with a morsel of meal.
it may take as much as 40 years or as little as 5, a complete collapse of the union is inevitable. even elite soldiers can only hold out for as long as hunger and thirst permits.

For you to say it is inevitable that means it has not happened yet, which is what i am saying. You are arguing with me while saying the same thing that i am saying. Things can get worse. There are levels to collapse, levels Nigeria has not tasted yet.

When Somalia really collapsed there was no central government and even the capital was divided up between different warlords. In Haiti as we speak parts of the capital are under the control of gang leaders and no government official will attempt to go into those zones.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
Segedinho:

😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.

.....congratulations big bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
Roland17:

Big Congrats Sege!

If na for here, you will be hard pressed to find a doctor that will touch her with a history of CS within 5 years because they are considered high risk.

Your wife is a courageous woman and her faith saw her through.

True on this. I think doctors in America aggressively push CS
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This is propaganda on steriods.

If the author claims he only sees Palestinian civilians and no fighters, then where are the rockets entering Israel's airspace coming from? Who are those firing those rockets & missiles? Or is Israel firing missiles into its own airspace as a decoy to crush the whole Palestine civilian population?

Since this Dr. Mahathir knows so much, he should make us understand some of these things na.

Na rainfall bring those rockets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
Segedinho:

😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.

Congrats big man.

The child will bring more joy, happiness and prosperity to your family.

Do madam well. wink
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Thanks everyone.

We appreciate the prayers and wishes...

We are fine
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Name them

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
John Obi Mikel: "My dad got kidnapped while I was playing for Nigeria at the 2018 World Cup in Russia."

"We were about to play against Argentina. Two hours before the game I got a phone call from my brother saying my dad got kidnapped."

"The first time he was kidnapped was shocking, but the second time was even more shocking because I was about to go into one of the biggest games of my life."

“I couldn't leave the room. I couldn't tell anybody. I was alone in the room for about 30 minutes, thinking what am I going to do?"

"But we're about to go into the biggest game of our lives. We're about to play against Lionel Messi and Argentina."

"Chelsea were very supportive. I remember Roman Abramovich saying 'do you want me to send people over? Because I know if I send people over, I can get your dad out' — I was like, how are you going to do this?"

"He said don't worry about that. Just let me know if you want that option, I can do it."

4/5 days after the game, John's father was released and rescued by police.

(@talkSPORT)

Russian Mafia,Oligarch with KGB at his disposal,what can he not do..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
raumdeuter:
Name them

Echiejile dey there
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

True on this. I think doctors in America aggressively push CS

If there is a history of CS or operation/ surgery around any part of the female reproductive organs, doctors get wary of vaginal birth because of the associated risk and liability.

The biggest concern are the scar tissues. Have they healed completely? If they have, do they have the elasticity to not only support the pregnancy but hold strong during vaginal birth to avoid a rupture which is insanely dangerous.

We are a country of lawyers/ suing, so Doctors just avoid it. Now, if the CS/ surgery history is past 7 years, you may have some luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
Building a pipeline of technical talent is a lot easier when young people have early exposure to science and technology, so I am delighted to announce that we have partnered with the Raspberry Pi Foundation
@RaspberryPi_org
to set up Code Clubs across Nigeria, starting with 17 previously unused Knowledge Exchange Centres built by the ministry. These clubs will enable young people aged 7 to 17 years to learn a broad spectrum of coding and technology related subjects.

If you recall, we took some time at the start of our term to take stock of the available physical spaces built over the years by our ministry and agencies, with the intent of activating these spaces for the benefit of our people. Leveraging the Knowledge Exchange Centres from that list is a first step on that journey and we hope to expand this initiative to more of these locations nationwide. Dr. Bosun Tijani #NigerianExcellence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
Omo, make person no just be victim of circumstance for this country..

https://twitter.com/pace999_/status/1722167729489088617?t=GGF_xlwyUB8UpQFbAia8TQ&s=19

2m for bail for efcc.. sad

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Man like Roman cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Amigoss:
John Obi Mikel: "My dad got kidnapped while I was playing for Nigeria at the 2018 World Cup in Russia."

"We were about to play against Argentina. Two hours before the game I got a phone call from my brother saying my dad got kidnapped."

"The first time he was kidnapped was shocking, but the second time was even more shocking because I was about to go into one of the biggest games of my life."

“I couldn't leave the room. I couldn't tell anybody. I was alone in the room for about 30 minutes, thinking what am I going to do?"

"But we're about to go into the biggest game of our lives. We're about to play against Lionel Messi and Argentina."

"Chelsea were very supportive. I remember Roman Abramovich saying 'do you want me to send people over? Because I know if I send people over, I can get your dad out' — I was like, how are you going to do this?"

"He said don't worry about that. Just let me know if you want that option, I can do it."

4/5 days after the game, John's father was released and rescued by police.

(@talkSPORT)

Russian Mafia,Oligarch with KGB at his disposal,what can he not do..
but don j says otherwise undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
Segedinho:

😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.

Congratulations bro
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

😂😂 He maybe one us here, raumedeuter afrodoc japa shout don enter this man head, he quickly run his members street 😆
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Congrats Egbon Segedinho to you and wifee. Project Mbappe commences in earnest. May this Renewed Hope favour you and your boy.

smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

When Inflation jams Salvation
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
What is the solution to a case like this?

I think the FRSC should be the one to handle this easily, rather than the Police.

Blacklist/Place a lien (something like that) on the VIN and catch the thief anytime he registers the car. He didn't give him any custom papers, so there is hope.

Poor seller..

https://www.nairaland.com/7904828/car-dealer-gets-fake-alert
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Position:

Registered Nurse (Female)

Shift Details: 5 Days ON, 5 Days OFF
Accommodation: Temporary Accommodation available for applicants outside Ogun State.

Requirements:
✓ Must be a Registered Nurse.
✓ Must be a Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program.
✓ Minimum of 1 year clinical care experience
✓ Experience in caring for teenagers will be an added advantage
✓ Must be caring and compassionate

Renumeration:
70k - 80k

Mode of Submission:
Applications which should consist of a cover letter and CV should be forwarded to tcrecruitment10@gmail.com

📌Note*: *Only applicants that can be available for a physical interview in Abeokuta, Ogun State are to apply
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
raumdeuter:
Name them
Thierry Henry, Partey and Chukwueze.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) (3669) (3670) ... (4630) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Taguchi, DammyOlu123(m), Ibunkun1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.