Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1536490 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) ... (4774) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoooo... You see wetin happen for apapa just for 2 days warning strike.

Imagine how 1 week go be😁

Let them take it to one week naa.

Warning strike don get 6 episodes and counting.

The only drama i want to see is how NLC will openly flout a court order tomorrow. I want to see what the court will do.

Court wey FG no kuku dey obey when e no favour them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
izzou:

Let them take it to one week naa.

Warning strike don get 6 episodes and counting.

The only drama i want to see is how NLC will openly flout a court order tomorrow. I want to see what the court will do.

Court wey FG no kuku dey obey when e no favour them.

Lmao.
If anybody is expecting NLC to obey court then they must be sick.
NLC on their own have spoilt whatever goodwill so it will be expected for them to call it off sef.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
This Gen Z doesn’t know Spaghetti once sold as low as N90 -N95 at dozen price in the 2010’s 🤷🏼‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Maybe na hunger make the guy dey continue to risk his life . He’s probably scared of going back to being egbon adugbo retiring too early
Ibime said he did that kind eriksen surgery
Na rich man they do am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
OasisX:
.......dem still dey lynch people for committing crime?!

https://twitter.com/yomiable/status/1724089007871607221?t=I-Ge0p4FvSXEMyNDqCXGdQ&s=19
Old video
They were 2 accused of being unknown gun men this was during stay at home wahala

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
izzou:

Oyedepo started his church from Ota, build his audience before building his Covenant there. Thereafter, he built Landmark in Kwara.

The same goes for Madonna too.

Stop starting a story from the ending

Isiokpo is not the best place to build a $500 million Uni. But I can understand if he wants to do that.

Make him no go cry unnecessarily tomorrow

Isiokpo no far from airport, it's actually a good site for uni in terms of cheapness of land required to site a huge complex and proximity to the airport, as no doubt students will be flying in. Kidnappers never really reach that Isiokpo/Elele side but never say never, they can be tempted. Ahoada boys can come across that East-West road if market done set

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Do we blame the clubs that signed him despite knowing about his heart condition ?

He made his choice, nobody should hold him. All die na die
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ibime:

He made his choice, nobody should hold him. All die na die

Nobody fit hold ham again now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ibime:

Isiokpo no far from airport, it's actually a good site for uni in terms of cheapness of land required to site a huge complex and proximity to the airport, as no doubt students will be flying in. Kidnappers never really reach that Isiokpo/Elele side but never say never, they can be tempted. Ahoada boys can come across that East-West road if market done set

No wahala
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ISMAIILI9999(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
What's the update on dangote's refinery?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
I don't even like Dino but I feel for him. Yahya Bello cannot make heaven cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veHdiy7ZI9A

Watch from 16:00-36:00
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
OasisX:

https://twitter.com/yomiable/status/1724089007871607221?t=I-Ge0p4FvSXEMyNDqCXGdQ&s=19
This is a cultural problem.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ibime:

💀💀💀
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2023
Itsrm:
I don't even like Dino but I feel for him. Yahya Bello cannot make heaven cheesy

Lol feel for him ke? Ụkọchukwu na the same people abeg

angry cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblemm: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2023

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
What's the update on dangote's refinery?
Guy 🤣🤣🤣
E sure me die you have a reminder about some certain things

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Itsrm:

In all honesty, everybody needs to sympathise with Nigeria. The country is finished.

Not like Dino is good, but can't there be any credibility from INEC?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ellexy:
Lol feel for him ke? Ụkọchukwu na the same people abeg

angry cheesy

I know the same Dino also rigged the primaries that got him the PDP ticket but you can't watch that video and not feel for him.

The rigging no be here. It's right there with the presidential election result from Rivers.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
izzou:

In all honesty, everybody needs to sympathise with Nigeria. The country is finished.

Not like Dino is good, but can't there be any credibility from INEC?

All the gains made in our electoral process have been totally wiped off. We are back to 1999.

If Osun election were to be part of this off cycle election, there's no way in hell that Adeleke would have won.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
Itsrm:

Is it not this LG election that was cancelled and new moved to this week Saturday?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
Itsrm:

All the gains made in our electoral process has been totally wiped off. We are back to 1999.

If Osun election were to be part of this off cycle election, there's no way in hell that Adeleke would have won.

The thing is pathetic.

Then people expect someone who fraudulently rigged his way to victory to come and serve?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
larride:

Is it not this LG election that was cancelled and new moved to this week Saturday?

Remember the original complaint was about 5 local governments. INEC went ahead to compile and announce results from some of those local governments.

Some of those local governments had a 97% turn out of registered voters. Just think about it. Not 97% of those with PVCs, registered voters . cheesy The rigging was brazenly done.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
Itsrm:

Remember the original complaint was about 5 local governments. INEC went ahead to compile and announce results from some of those local governments.

Some of those local governments had a 97% turn out of registered voters. Just think about it. Not 97% of those with PVCs, registered voters . cheesy The rigging was brazenly done.

In 17 local governments oh

Okene has 149k registered voters (Not PVCs collected)

Then on election day, 141k came to vote (How is this possible?) and 138k out of it voted for APC

Just wow! grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
OasisX:

this is not recent...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
izzou:

In 17 local governments oh

Okene has 149k registered voters (Not PVCs collected)

Then on election day, 141k came to vote (How is this possible?) and 138k out of it voted for APC

Just wow! grin

Miracle no dey tire Jesus cheesy

The same Okene had less than 50,000 accredited voters just a few months ago during the presidential election. cheesy

If you must rig, at least, rig with sense. This is shameful.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
Itsrm:

Miracle no dey tire Jesus cheesy

The same Okene had less than 50,000 accredited voters just a few months ago during the presidential election. cheesy

If you must rig, at least, rig with sense. This is shameful.

Very shameful.

At some point, people will be uninterested to vote anymore.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Itsrm:
All the gains made in our electoral process have been totally wiped off. We are back to 1999.

In this same off cycle Diri won yesterday.
I have seen videos during the PDP primaries where some PDP people told Dino and Atiku that they will support APC

Watch this video from 7 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_0ciWHdtG0

There was a video from Fayose brother alleging that Dino did not mobilize any of the PDP agents, while he collected money from PDP governors and pocketed it

For PDP a traditional party to get that type of numbers shows that there might be truth in what Fayose said

Dino is only crying because he was outrigged, I can say if Muri was the PDP candidate, he would likely win or give APC a better run
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
larride:

Larride make your party take am easy with Nigeria abeg.

Na beg we dey beg you and your party people
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
Itsrm:

Our political culture is embedded in corruption and massive manipulation and that is the truth. The PDP will do the same thing if they were in power, look no further than Bayelsa in the same election cycle.

These guys no rate Nigerians at all. They know Nigerians will do absolutely nothing about these sort of rigging. They know nothing will come out of it and that is why there is no effort in even hiding the rigging.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
izzou:

Very shameful.

At some point, people will be uninterested to vote anymore.

At some point

You nor see as people nor even bother with imo state matter.

How can orlu be producing voters.. Who get mind vote for orlu?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
Roland17:

Our political culture is embedded in corruption and massive manipulation and that is the truth. The PDP will do the same thing if they were in power, look no further than Bayelsa in the same result cycle.

These guys no rate Nigerians at all. They know Nigerians will do absolutely nothing about these sort of rigging. They know nothing will come out of it and that is why there is no effort in even hiding the rigging.

Well said, The same way Dino/PDP is crying in Kogi, Sylva and APC are crying in Bayelsa

Presidential election in Bayelsa total votes like 150K
The PDP scored a total of 68,818 topping the 49,975 of Labour Party’s Peter Obi and 42,572 of the standard bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu.
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/28/atiku-wins-in-bayelsa-labour-party-in-second-place/

Now 9 months later the total votes is almost 300K they practically doubled
APC TOTAL SCORES 110108 Votes
PDP TOTAL SCORES 175196 Votes
https://www.nairaland.com/7909646/inec-announces-pdps-diri-winner

(1) (2) (3) ... (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) ... (4774) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), DammyOlu123(m), Ibukzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.