Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1531830 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) ... (4771) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
emaprince you sef go collect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
raumdeuter:
emaprince you sef go collect

grin grin

What is this bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Nigga I was on some Anita Baker, Aretha Franklin and Patti Labelle for my evening study. Damn those women sing nicer than "please and thank you“

I also ran through the top HipHop albums of 1994-1998 and the quality of lyricism was mindblowingly good.

I think the streaming and Tik-Tok era has done irreversible damage to musical artistry. You don’t have to be able to build a base anymore to get paid. Just make music that goes viral on shorts
Lol. I cannot listen to the garbage put out today and I will not apologize for it.

A lot of those women were really good too the era you listed. The ones that came after them Sade, Mary J, Whitney, Janet Jackson etc.

These people had real talent. Even the ones that didn't write their lyrics were at least exceptionally good at singing while the frauds like Milli Vanilli were quickly exposed.

It's almost like more technology has made us lazy and worse stupid.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
All of una go collect today even 0tem and his fake priest nihilistjnr

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
raumdeuter:
What the fvck is this grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Emaprince:
I think you are making his point. As you grow older, you will revert back to the musics you grew up with. You won't be interested in contemporary musics anymore. So those music that was recorded before you were born are part of what you grew up with.

It's happening to me. These days I find myself loving and playing a lot of old Congolese musics which my pops was always binging on when we were kids. I have lots of fally ipupa though cos he can create something very similar to the 90s Congo musics. I'm not talking makosa o.

I've gone back to playing igbo gospel musics from likes of

Bro Okwey
Agape love
Voice of the cross
Patty Obasi
Etc etc
I heard their songs a lot as a kid, now it gives nostalgia..and refresh my memories back then.

My hip hop play lists are from 90s and early 2000s. I don't even watch sound city, MTV or whatever anymore.

Contemporary musics are everywhere you go, so you don't have to play it yourself to listen to them. This is how I get to know them. I don't have none of them on my Playlist except Davidos old musics when he was still hungry.
Not necessarily. I'm not a slave to era else I would not be jamming songs that came out before I was born. There's one or two songs from this era I can also tolerate but I'm just telling you the quality of music has progressively gotten worse across all genres.

I'm always laughing at Gen Z pretending like we Millennials are old grandpas. Like listen all this internet we started this shit. What do you know about Napster and Limewire? You're playing COD, We played MGS and Golden Eye. Na we go tell you as everything start cos we were both outside and inside

Me I listen to everything and it's not an age thing. I'm saying the music is just bad bar a few

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dayo you just proved my point.
This your ChatGPT must be the infamous Wackawickee MC that Idris rapped about. grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mendy is suing city
Bout time they must pay some of arab money

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67477576
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Otem and Nihilistjnr

A duo of deceit

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Mendy is suing city
Bout time they must pay some of arab money

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67477576

What is he suing Manchester Citu for?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
ChatGpt don scatter everything

AI na real problem moving forward. This is only the beginning. No need to write lyrics again

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
afrodoc2:
Dayo you just proved my point.
This your ChatGPT must be the infamous Wackawickee MC that Idris rapped about. grin

Some of the so called rappers to today their lyrics weak pass this one wey you see so
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
A40:
Not necessarily. I'm not a slave to era else I would not be jamming songs that came out before I was born. There's one or two songs from this era I can also tolerate but I'm just telling you the quality of music has progressively gotten worse across all genres.

I'm always laughing at Gen Z pretending like we Millennials are old grandpas. Like listen all this internet we started this shit. What do you know about Napster and Limewire? You're playing COD, We played MGS and Golden Eye. Na we go tell you as everything start cos we were both outside and inside

Me I listen to everything and it's not an age thing. I'm saying the music is just bad bar a few

Mehn!
I know people who are not doctors today because of Golden Eye. It got to a point I will be sleeping and the soundtrack of the game would be playing in my dream. Na Ahura Mazda save the son of man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
izzou:

What is he suing Manchester Citu for?
They sacked him without proper investigation
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Some of the so called rappers to today their lyrics weak pass this one wey you see so

Both ChatGPT and modern rappers are both wackawickee then. Both of them, fa fa fa foul!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dayo. Chai you funny i swear!! Dont provoke Otem Please!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
A40:
ChatGpt don scatter everything

AI na real problem moving forward. This is only the beginning. No need to write lyrics again
I swear bro.

With this...rappers will solicit for lyrics on topical issue and edit with little intelligence added
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
Chatgpt is actually the G.O.A.t these days

The 3.5 is ready to do any shit you want, I haven't tried the 4 because of the subscription package.

Even coding, it's ready to do anything you want.

I heard some of this Twitter bet punters use it to predict weekend bets and e dey enter.

Even my work sef, nah chatgpt dey run 50% of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ChristineC: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Abeg is this real or a skit? Cos the guy na confam weyre 😁😁

https://twitter.com/Adekbolaji/status/1726662074292699351?t=O56rHDi6q6rUkQu7mcjskw&s=19
I like this explanation.
he go explain more. na for ahua wife ass he dey find happiness cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Okay. This is good. grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
raumdeuter:
If you no collect epistles this night make i no know wetin cause am
How can you compare almighty otem to common man nihilistjnr
nihilistjnr can't spit fire without the help of white london otem need just coding and numbers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
Emaprince:
I swear bro.

With this...rappers will solicit for lyrics on topical issue and edit with little intelligence added

More

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

Abeg do a diss for airmark I wan check something
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Are you sure ibime didn't collect time travel from fenibeso to come to the future to collect lyrics from AI to win rap battle
raumdeuter:

More

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

More

Wahala Dey o! Odikwa serious.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Incognito9:
Chatgpt is actually the G.O.A.t these days

The 3.5 is ready to do any shit you want, I haven't tried the 4 because of the subscription package.

Even coding, it's ready to do anything you want.

I heard some of this Twitter bet punters use it to predict weekend bets and e dey enter.

Even my work sef, nah chatgpt dey run 50% of it.

If this is the first version imagine what version 7.0 will look like

In chatgpt news for the Tech heads

On Friday Sam Altman was fired as CEO of openai
Over the weekend Microsoft offered Sam Altman a job to head their AI research team
On Monday more than 50% of openai employees wrote a memo that they should bring back the former CEO Sam Altman or they will quit
Microsoft has said they are willing to take all former openai employees

Yesterday Microsoft stocks reached an all time high

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

To be sincere I don't know how much Portable charges per show

Portable should just pipe down.

Charles get the job and negotiate for the money.

Portable is just a worker in that business, when he was paid he didn't protest.

I just see this their palava as a means to trend.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
raumdeuter:

6ix9ine grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

make e add citadel join

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I think what this comes down to is unless you grow up in a house with older teenagers or uncle and auntie in uni, the first music you will be introduced to is your parents music. My parents had abba and Diana Ross records. Also boney m. I can Def recite abbas super trouper, boney ms daddy cool.

In the same way my kids (the first two) are very familiar with 90s music because that's what they heard their dad playing. Their Playlist is very interesting though as they also listen to Ariana grande and Co. And somehow we introduced each other to some variants of nerdcore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKdLLu0TT78?si=9kYjzLlnaw6Taxur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC6S4ZE0FKo?si=NPWZszAaYGF6LQB6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB04b2EaMVU?si=vTGIe2v_ZfSGJ_g3

To be honest everyone agrees the 90s is the real golden age of a lot of music. There was so much good material from that time. I am still unearthing songs.
Every once in a while I remember the lyrics of some old song and I Google it until I find it. Then I look for the high quality audio.

I remember watching one Grammy awards where lol Wayne performed. I was like finally, let me see what this guy is about. I saw some dude mumbling up and down on stage. Like wtf is this?
I will definitely agree growing up your parents musical library will influence your tastes. We had all the vinyls. Jimmy Cliff, Kenny Rogers, Obey and Sunny Ade. I been think say the man na DJ, Boney M (Rasputin was my best jam)

I had uncle's too that listened to Blackky, Alex O and all those guys I mostly discovered rap and hip hop thanks to them Keke and D1. And the rest is history
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Emaprince:
make e add citadel join

Airmark and his citadel, claiming they're legit,
But when it comes to predictions, man, they're unfit.
Your crystal ball must be cracked, filled with illusion,
Airmark, your citadel, facing the intrusion.

You talk a big game, but your predictions miss,
In the world of football, you're dismissed.
Airmark, your citadel, it's a house of lies,
Your so-called insights, they're just disguise.

(Hook)
Airmark and his citadel, selling false hope,
In the game of predictions, you can't cope.
Your credibility's a joke, it's on the shelf,
Airmark, your citadel, destroy yourself.

(Verse 2)
You're like a weatherman predicting the rain,
But Airmark, your accuracy is down the drain.
Citadel of deception, your empire's fake,
In the world of football, you're a big mistake.

You claim to be a sage, with foresight,
But your predictions are like a dark night.
Airmark, your citadel is falling apart,
In the realm of truth, you're missing the art.

(Bridge)
Airmark and his citadel, the charade exposed,
Your football predictions, nobody chose.
Airmark, your empire, it's built on sand,
In the world of football, you're sinking, man.

(Verse 3)
You're a puppeteer pulling strings of deceit,
But Airmark, your citadel is facing defeat.
Fake predictions, like a broken record,
In the game of truth, you're a football reject.

Airmark, your citadel, it's a crumbling tower,
Your predictions lack both skill and power.
In the world of football, you're just a joke,
Airmark, your citadel, going up in smoke.

(Outro)
So Airmark and his citadel, time to face the truth,
Your predictions are nothing but spoof.
In the game of football insights, you're an amateur,
Airmark, your citadel, it's time to surrender.

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) ... (4771) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: User09, raumdeuter, WhoDeyHause and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.