Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1457722 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3770) (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) ... (4654) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:57am On Nov 22, 2023
Full time

Brazil 0-1 Argentina
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:59am On Nov 22, 2023
This Argentine team sha

Martinelli go regret that missed chance
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:17am On Nov 22, 2023
obainojazz:
Why people full local restaurants… My plate better be overflowing if I’m paying that kind amount grin

These two plates cost me around $76… much better

I guess they added cost of packaging in yours grin

Na my brother pick the bill, I resemble Maga?

When him come for return leg, I go take am go Mama Calabar, £50 go bust him belle.

Imagine this plantain inside whisky. Based on the boujie settings, I come dey reason say if I chop the plantain after I finish the whisky, whether dem go look me like razz guy?

Meanwhile see moi moi wey go Harvard.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:25am On Nov 22, 2023
Ibime:

When him come for return leg, I go take am go Mama Calabar, £50 go bust him belle.

Imagine this plantain inside whisky. Based on the boujie settings, I come dey reason say if I chop the plantain after I finish the whisky, whether dem go look me like razz guy?

Their market can’t be Nigerians cos which kind English speaking moi moi is this grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 4:27am On Nov 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

Did you cook this yourself or you buy am
Nahh… I bought it… I’ll probably not spend that much if I sabi cook the food.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:52am On Nov 22, 2023
https://fb.watch/otd5qpP696/?mibextid=NnVzG8&startTimeMs=833800

Manhas really aged cheesy

When Nollywood was at it's peak
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:58am On Nov 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

This South America I dey pity the away fans

The Argentine fans don already chop akpako before kickoff e sure say the fans go still collect more after the game

See them here

https://twitter.com/AlbicelesteTalk/status/1727142634786046055?t=sjiY8k9R3ENhJGZlQvjySg&s=19

Omo!

The anymosity between Basil and Argentina has gone beyond normal football rivalry o. From where I stand it appears as though Brazilians and Argentines genuinely despise each other .

I can’t imagine Nigerians going to watch match in Accra stadium between Nigeria and Ghana and Ghanaian police go dey knack Nigerians apako for head like that till head burst 🤯

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

This South America I dey pity the away fans

The Argentine fans don already chop akpako before kickoff e sure say the fans go still collect more after the game

See them here

https://twitter.com/AlbicelesteTalk/status/1727142634786046055?t=sjiY8k9R3ENhJGZlQvjySg&s=19
Na olopka they flog them kondo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2023
raumdeuter:
This Argentine team sha

Martinelli go regret that missed chance
That’s one annoying thing with martinelli he no they put eye for up
I hope they won’t come for him
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2023
Realmrsean:
what of the court and judiciary that gave it a pass to stand? undecided
Which court and judiciary? Those ones wey u fit use 1500 bribe?. Remove your eyes from the judiciary baba. Dem dey buy inec come be judiciary. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 6:40am On Nov 22, 2023
Ibime:

I no see wetin resemble moi moi for there ooo grin or is it just me

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2023
Ibime:

I understand how dining in African restaurant abroad ( especially in the UK ) is expensive , but mehn warrisdis ? 🤷🏼‍♂️

These people just use African food name to scam their customers . I can’t see any moin moin in this video yet they call it moin moin .

I’ve seen videos of Nigerians eating real deals like Pounded yam and efo riro, jollof rice , amala , etc in African restaurants and they look like what u will find on the streets in naija . I no understand why ur bro had to pay £50 for what doesn’t look in any way like moin moin o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I understand how dining in African restaurant abroad ( especially in the UK ) is expensive , but mehn warrisdis ? 🤷🏼‍♂️

These people just use African food name to scam their customers . I can’t see any moin moin in this video yet they call it moin moin .

I’ve seen videos of Nigerians eating real deals like Pounded yam and efo riro, jollof rice , amala , etc in African restaurants and they look like what u will find on the streets in naija . I no understand why ur bro had to pay £50 for what doesn’t look in any way like moin moin o
Moimoi is the cube na
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2023
I don't understand this country.
So who won??
https://dailynigerian.com/shocker-ctc-court-appeal/

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2023
https://saharareporters.com/2016/03/01/fresh-dust-raised-over-supreme-court-decision-rivers-guber-election-role-ex-governor

The precedents have already been set. Wikes actions in the past made it clear he had the supreme court in his pocket and he could do whatever he wanted without consequences

He literally rubbed his relationship with Mary odili in everyones face

A lot of people were cool with it then. Now the shoe is on the other foot and the same people who celebrated wikes inside connections to the judiciary have discovered a new found hatred for election tribunals

Just Google wike odili.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2023
raumdeuter:

I am not really a hip hop head but I just dont know anything happening in hip hop in the last 10yrs. I still mainly listen to those from the late 90s and 2000s which I consider the golden age of hiphop

Recently I had to listen to Eminem Mashall Matters all over listened to Blueprint, listened to Illmatic, DMX and there was X. All the songs we used to fawn over coincidentally they were all released within a 3yr window 2000 to 2004

I wish I have a teenage son and I will just sit him down say boy listen to this and compare to whatever y'all are listening to today

I don't think its a bias, Those song of 90s and 2000s are simply better, Has there been any development in hiphop in the last 10-15yrs? Any new artiste that came and you legit thought he was all time material?

I am getting old, Jay Z young forever doesnt apply to me
Kendrick Lamar and J Cole say hi

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2023
Stubbornness is a curse sometimes.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2023
These guys are busy clowns sad

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2023
GloriousGbola:
https://saharareporters.com/2016/03/01/fresh-dust-raised-over-supreme-court-decision-rivers-guber-election-role-ex-governor

The precedents have already been set. Wikes actions in the past made it clear he had the supreme court in his pocket and he could do whatever he wanted without consequences

He literally rubbed his relationship with Mary odili in everyones face

A lot of people were cool with it then. Now the shoe is on the other foot and the same people who celebrated wikes inside connections to the judiciary have discovered a new found hatred for election tribunals

Just Google wike odili.

U need to start naming these people let's know them. I noticed u also used this line yesterday trying to draw equivalence from the violence Wike wielded in the 2015, 2019 and 2023 elections.

U need to name the people u perceive/believe were supporters of Wike's madness disguised as politicking and but no longer supporting him because their fave is on the receiving end now

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2023
Realmrsean:
These guys are busy clowns sad

They miscalculated badly.
700 out of 770 employees while also losing the company almost totally free to Microsoft..

Yeah the board bleeped up
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U need to start naming these people let's know them. I noticed u also used this line yesterday trying to draw equivalence from the violence Wike wielded in 8the 2015, 2019 and 2023 elections.

U need to name the people u perceive/believe were supporters of Wike's madness disguised as politicking and but no longer supporting him because their fave is on the receiving end now

I am not referring to posters on this thread in particular - you will remember one day when I quoted some posters from 2015 political threads who said apc rivers people should be raped and murdered. a lot of people were celebrating wicked wike
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Ibime:

My guy!!!

Una dey chop o.....what is this?

Bought for over 200k shocked shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2023
I slept listening to the contents of one of the world's most gifted time travelers, Ifa.

In the Physics of time travel which I've done a lot of studies and written papers on, including its mathematics (its codes), gifted humans known as seers and prophets (genuine ones, not charlatans that call themselves pastors), oracles, witches and wizards are what I call time travelers.

I woke up again this morning listening to some of the many deep sayings of Ifa.

This method (listening to such messages day and night while asleep or just before retiring to bed) is one of the ways ologbon and olooye (the wise) tune the frequencies of their heartbeat so they can communicate with their ancestor/forebear (whose work they listened to) at the other side (orun).

The ologbon and olooye (the highly intelligent) develop their own personal philosophy around ogbon (wisdom), imo (knowledge), ooye (understanding/critical thinking), igboya (courage), ooto (integrity), among other good qualities drawing from the Omoluabi philosophy if they're Yoruba or good philosophy in their native culture.

But the dull ones immerse themselves in the personal philosophy (a religion) of a god, their fellow human, and worship him as God engaging in folly.

There are some sciences stated in the message below unknown to most scientists today. But they won't remain unknown for long as researchers conduct studies on them unraveling the mysteries of nature underlying them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02i7rF2sL6s?si=9Y6ICEbTlitavQdg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2023
How does this really concern us tori olorun undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2023
Ibime:
Yahoo boys dey Naija restaurant business sha

Pic 1 is plantain Sazerac cocktail

Pic 2 is oxtail pepper soup

Pic 3 is bill

Whatever you do in life, just package well

Bro you still try.

My wife and I were at this spot in Italy earlier in the year, and they maga'd us saying that they imported a master of pizza to prepare some gourmet shït with champagne.

They gave us the menu and I thought we were getting all the pizzas on the book.

Nah nigga, it was one slice of different pizzas brought every 5 minutes.

Then the chef will come and talk to you after.

€190

Per head.

It was my wife's birthday and she really wanted pictures for the gram, but bro this thing pepper me die. Especially when the guy brought a slice of pizza with boiled potato as the topping.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2023
Emaprince:
My guy!!!

Una dey chop o.....what is this?

Bought for over 200k shocked shocked

U are making the mistake most Nigerians always make when they hear how much people abroad spend on some things. They(Nigerians abroad) made their money in pounds and will definitely spend it in pounds. It will always look big in our eyes here, but our standard of living and their own is never the same na

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bro you still try.

My wife and I were at this spot in Italy earlier in the year, and they maga'd us saying that they imported a master of pizza to prepare some gourmet shït with champagne.

They gave us the menu and I thought we were getting all the pizzas on the book.

Nah nigga, it was one slice of different pizzas brought every 5 minutes.

Then the chef will come and talk to you after.

€190

Per head.

It was my wife's birthday and she really wanted pictures for the grammar, but bro this thing pepper me die. Especially when the guy brought a slice of pizza with boiled potato as the topping.
Bros they sold you guys poem in italian language

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2023
The Mathematics of Odu Ifa is probabilistic. It's based on Chaos Theory (the other side, or orun, is full of chaos at some deep levels because of lack of space-time and gravity there), among others.

So, for those that go for Ifa or Afa consultations rendered by Ifa devotees (babalawos), they should do their consultation from more than one source and note that nature is both probabilistic (at some levels) and deterministic (at some levels).

That means a reasonable person doesn't rely solely on Ifa or Afa divinations without using their head (ori or chi).

In various life situations, the insights of Ifa are a key source of guidance.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Bros they sold you guys poem in italian language

The thing still dey pain my wife too.

The next month when those guys posted another master of pizza to their story, she forwarded it to me on insta cos she was pissed.

That boiled potato topping was diabolical. When they brought the guy to our table, he con dey shslaye say he picked all the herbs from the mountains, and the water used to mix the dough was bottled in the dolomites. I wanted to punch his face.

Thr pizza was burnt sef.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:34am On Nov 22, 2023
I mentioned ologbon and olooye (the highly intelligent) in a post, and a mumuni asked how does it concern him? Simple English sef your head no fit carry. cheesy cheesy. Those the post is meant for have been stated there.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2023
nihilistjnr:

The thing still dey pain my wife too.

The next month when those guys posted another master of pizza to their story, she forwarded it to me on insta cos she was pissed.

That boiled potato topping was diabolical. When they brought the guy to our table, he con dey shslaye say he picked all the herbs from the mountains, and the water used to mix the dough was bottled in the dolomites. I wanted to punch his face.

Thr pizza was burnt sef.
I don't know why this dolomites is looking like sodomites in my eyes
Make e no be like na toto water the chef use grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Afz9095(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2023
Ẹ̀gbọ́n no know say sodeeq = Ọgbọ́n according to Àṣàkẹ́ 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (3770) (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) ... (4654) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Kundistrict(m), Kimbeast and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.