Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1446802 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) ... (4633) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
donjazzet:

In your opinion, what's the best solar company to use?

If you mean equipments

For Panels
Canadian Solar
Jinko and other funny Chinese names

For Inverters
Schneider
Magnum Solar
OutBack

You can also use Chinese brands like Must, Prag, Yokaho

Charge controllers MPPT
Fangpusun
Yokaho too

As for installers, it depends on your location. I know few guys that are reputable.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
izzou:

If you mean equipments

For Panels
Canadian Solar
Jinko and other funny Chinese names

For Inverters
Schneider
Magnum Solar
OutBack

You can also use Chinese brands like Must, Prag, Yokaho

Charge controllers MPPT
Fangpusun
Yokaho too

As for installers, it depends on your location. I know few guys that are reputable.
Are Chinese brands reputable enough in the industry??

Are there known European or American popular solar brands?
Okay I just looked up some, do you know the price quotations?

Also, what kilowatt system is advisable for minimum, 2 AC, borehole sumo and deep freezer?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
donjazzet:

Schneider
Magnum
Outback

These ones are American brands, but hope you have the money oh. Their prices can choke...

You can use PRAG. Its Chinese, but they have their offices here, and service centres. The same for MOPOWER and LUMINOUS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
donjazzet:

Price quotation for what size?

How many KVA?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
izzou:

Price quotation for what size?

How many KVA?

Yeah, I just edited my post to include the appliances.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
donjazzet:

Also, what kilowatt system is advisable for minimum, 2 AC, borehole sumo and deep freezer?

Check the KW of each appliance, add it together and you will know the KVA you need for your Inverter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
Another fresh one grin

Everything fresh, everything soft

https://www.nairaland.com/7924914/president-tinubu-seeks-senate-approval
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
izzou:

Check the KW of each appliance, add it together and you will know the KVA you need for your Inverter

What's your rough estimate for an 8kv system?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
donjazzet:

What's your rough estimate for an 8kv system?

Including Panels?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
izzou:

Including Panels?

Yeah
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Capaldi: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Nigeria was not the only country who faced oil prices slump around the world so? Can we now compare ourselves With some of the other oil explorting nations, some of them who also diversify?
Those other countries had robust reserve which saved them. In 2015, three out of the top four producers of crude oil in Africa by their production, Nigeria, Angola, Algeria and Egypt were all in recession. Egypt does not significantly depend on oil but her economy was shattered. Algeria had a foreign reserve balance of $194b in a $156.1b economy in 2015 while your own government had paltry $19b for a $400b economy. Just do your research on the challengers Angola who are the 2nd largest producers of crude oil in Africa passed through during that period because like Nigeria they also had no significant savings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Taguchi: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I wonder whether those dragging him on Twitter would give him a better job than the one with davido. I believe the sheila should have already gotten a rich godfearing man that doesn't hail his oga anyhow by now. If that's the best way he feels he can show appreciation to his boss then they should free him Every Mallam with his own kettle.

Truth be say I no fit do some kind cringy things wey him Dey do.
But then different people have different ways of communicating honour and there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he is doing, bigger men have done more than this and heaven no fall.

Make him wife find another excuse asslicking no fit be the reason for their issues.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Capaldi:

Those other countries had robust reserve which saved them. In 2015, three out of the top four producers of crude oil in Africa by their production, Nigeria, Angola, Algeria and Egypt were all in recession. Egypt does not significantly depend on oil but her economy was shattered. Algeria had a foreign reserve balance of $194b in a $156.1b economy in 2015 while your own government had paltry $19b for a $400b economy. Just do your research on the challengers Angola who are the 2nd largest producers of crude oil in Africa passed through during that period because like Nigeria they also had no significant savings.
Good, so the so called loans that were supposedly being brought in from 2015 to 2023 to stabilize as the economy were used for what? 2 odds? Olosho?
And I hope you also know how strong the Egyptian economy currently is? Especially concerning infrastructure and trade. Not everyone has the time for blame games when there is work to do

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
My Kodi is acting up on my PC

Which IPTV I go use stream match sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Taguchi:

Truth be say I no fit do some kind cringy things wey him Dey do.
But then different people have different ways of communicating honour and there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he is doing, bigger men have done more than this and heaven no fall.

Make him wife find another excuse asslicking no fit be the reason for their issues.
Everybody is built different. If he feels that's the best way he can greet his oga then that's his business. Several of those keyboard warriors on twitter and Facebook are still eating mama thank you for this food so they might not experience firsthand how this tinubulation is touching plenty people. When they push him till he gets sacked same Sheila and close associates will still drag him for staying jobless or getting a lower paid job than his former one if he's not lucky. If OBO makes his vacancy open will some of them not rush it even doing worse? Is it not naira Marley and Sam Larry that were told not to come back to Nigeria, not to come back to Lagos that have been flexing in the country since they came back? Naira Marley will release another gbedu and most of these hypocrites who sadly used mohbad for engagements will be vibing and shaking their dirty bumbum to it.
If that's the best way he feels he can appreciate his source of bread for the meantime let him be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2023
donjazzet:

Yeah

WARNING
This is just a rough calculation from my head. At no point will this pass as professional advice.

So, I am assuming you want it to last for about 12 hours everyday, shey? grin (As OBO wey you be)

An 8KVA system is just like a 6.8KW system

For 12 hours
6.8KW * 12 = 81,600Wh (This is what you need daily)

For Panels.
We assume Nigeria has 6 hours of sunlight everyday

81,600/6 = 13,600W (This is the size of panel you need). But panels come in 300W, 450W, 545W, blah blah blah.

So for a 545W panel, you need
13600/545 = 25 panels (approx)

For Battery.
Common Deep cylce are in 12V
81,600/12 = 6800Ah

Since they come in 200AH, you would need about 32 batteries (I am envisaging a 48 volt system in series)

For Charge Controller
13600/48V system = 283A

So i need 3 pieces of 80 Amps Charge controllers

Summary
25 Panels
32 Batteries
3 Charge Controllers

This is because i chose 12 hours oh. Thats too much. If you reduce the hours, it will definitely become less

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
izzou:

WARNING
This is just a rough calculation from my head. At no point will this pass as professional advice.

So, I am assuming you want it to last for about 12 hours everyday, shey? grin (As OBO wey you be)

For 12 hours

For Panels.

81,600/6 = 13,600W (This is the size of panel you need). But panels come in 300W, 450W, 545W, blah blah blah.

For Battery.
81,600/12 = 6800Ah

Since they come in 200AH, you would need about 32 batteries (I am envisaging a 48 volt system in series)

For Charge Controller
13600/48V system = 283A

Summary
25 Panels
32 Batteries
3 Charge Controllers

This is because i chose 12 hours oh. Thats too much. If you reduce the hours, it will definitely become less

Thanks a lot G. You seem to have a good grasp on this. What's your final quotation of price for this final items you just listed? What's the budget totally?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
donjazzet:

Thanks a lot G. You seem to have a good grasp on this. What's your final quotation of price for this final items you just listed? What's the budget totally?

I can't say what the budget will be..I don't deal on solar stuffs. I just have homies who do it, and have seen them do these many times

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Abeg, Zobo na contraceptive?

Asking for a friend's friend
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
Omo Oba of Benin don chop insult tire for yoruba Ronu people hand😩😩

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
no matter the asslicking, Israel Sha needs to invest , you can't asslicking forever.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
izzou:
Abeg, Zobo na contraceptive?

Asking for a friend's friend

Lmaoo I confuse for the gist but alot of women have confirmed it.
Zobo sef is made up of alot of things.
So any one of those things can cause it plus it doesn't happen to all women that take it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoo I confuse for the gist but alot of women have confirmed it.
Zobo sef is made up of alot of things.
So any one of those things can cause it plus it doesn't happen to all women that take it.

Except they are saying hibiscus is a contraceptive . Most of the other ingriddients in zobo like ginger , sugar/honey , pineapple , etc are certainly not contraceptive
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Insults well deserved.

What was the essence of saying that in the first place? Nobody alive was born then, so irrespective of whatever version of history you lean towards, learn to respect people's opinions too.

Make Sunak come Nigeria come tell me Mungo Park founded River Niger, and you expect me not to insult am?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
izzou:

WARNING

For 12 hours

For Panels.

For Battery.
81,600/12 = 6800Ah

For Charge Controller
13600/48V system = 283A

Summary
25 Panels
32 Batteries
3 Charge Controllers

How much be all this boss?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
Ibime:

How much be all this boss?

I no know, chief.

I go need to ask professionals for the prices.

But be rest assured it is in millions.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Except they are saying hibiscus is a contraceptive . Most of the other ingriddients in zobo like ginger , sugar/honey , pineapple , etc are certainly not contraceptive
Thank you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
He spoke facts. Yorubas can rant on social media till Jesus comes, they can't do nothing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
izzou:

Insults well deserved.

What was the essence of saying that in the first place? Nobody alive was born then, so irrespective of whatever version of history you lean towards, learn to respect people's opinions too.

Make Sunak come Nigeria come tell me Mungo Park founded River Niger, and you expect me not to insult am?

Sadly isn't that how places are claimed to be discovered.
Who is Christopher Columbus and what is he credited with discovering? Knowing that people were already there😁.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
Melvyn11:

He spoke facts. Yorubas can rant on social media till Jesus comes, they can't do nothing.

How do you know he is correct?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Sadly isn't that how places are claimed to be discovered.
Who is Christopher Columbus and what is he credited with discovering? Knowing that people were already there😁.

His opinion is not my issue.

But coming to say something like that needlessly? At a time when the country is hanging on few threads of unity, what exactly was the point of that?

Na now i know say Yoruba people dey gentle and polite.

I expected worse insults and draggings sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Good, so the so called loans that were supposedly being brought in from 2015 to 2023 to stabilize as the economy were used for what? 2 odds? Olosho?
And I hope you also know how strong the Egyptian economy currently is? Especially concerning infrastructure and trade. Not everyone has the time for blame games when there is work to do

Pesin dey educate you, you just dey yarn opata. Loans are to take care of your basic recurrent spending, not to protect your currency.

My main man moved to Angola in 2010 and has been lamenting since 2015. He built a $1m house and has another $250k flat. He told me the $1m house is now worth around $200k and the $250k one is now worth peanuts because Kwanza has been sliding and money no dey. He was lamenting not putting his investments in Europe. Dollar that was 100 Kwanza in 2014 is over 800 Kwanza today. I was shocked when he asked me to lend him £250 the other month

Lazy commentators go just open mouth dey shout say dem no care about oil revenues when every oil country without savings went through the same downturn. Venezuela went straight to poverty line, kidnappings and hunger from relative comfort just from oil crash

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) ... (4633) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.