Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,328 members, 7,853,492 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1547205 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) ... (4796) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
OasisX:
grin

BREAKING: Governor Sim Fubara signs 2024 N800bn budget into law 24 hours after presenting the bill to a four-member House of Assembly led by Speaker Edison Ehie.

Me an outsider when any breaking news from pH game of musical chairs hits the thread

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2023

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin

......................................short story.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
"David Hundeyin is a sensationist" don lead to sacks after multiple incidents that normally should have called for state of emergency in the aviation sector

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin

.....an opportunity to japa to Saudi Arabia. LOL!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin

.....another japa route.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin

......Commissioner for works in Rivers State resigned. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
Small Stout is 600 naira?

Tinubu has to leave, abeg!

This is the height of it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin

.......Commissioner for Social Welfare and Rehabilitation resigned. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin

......Commissioner for Finance also don join the train. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
OasisX:
grin

.....another japa route.

Post the links rather than the pictures please
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2023
izzou:

Another angle, small stout is . . .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
izzou:

Tinubu has to leave, abeg!

This is the height of it.
Omuti grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ibime:

Another angle, small stout is . . .

50 cent. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ibime:

Post the links rather than the pictures please

ibime you need to tell us EXACTLY what is going on in PH.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

ibime you need to tell us EXACTLY what is going on in PH.

Itsrm can also help us cos I dont know what game Wike is playing

Commissioners resigning, Is that a thing when they can easily be replaced

Even In supreme court if Sim losses (assuming there is a case there) Its the opponent either LP or APC(Amaechi loyalist) who gains

2027 is 3.5yrs away long long time

Wike seems to me too much action and too little thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ibime why una dey arrest our brother?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Itsrm can also help us cos I dont know what game Wike is playing

Commissioners resigning, Is that a thing when they can easily be replaced

Even In supreme court if Sim losses (assuming there is a case there) Its the opponent either LP or APC(Amaechi loyalist) who gains

2027 is 3.5yrs away long long time

Wike seems to me too much action and too little thinking

Truth is, no one in Wikes close circle is saying anything so its very difficult to know what exactly is going on or what the end game is. Even party members in the state that I've asked are blind. Infact, up till this moment, beyond Wike saying that the fight is about structure, no one knows for certain what the details of the fight is all about. The thing dey like secret cult.

I don't think SIM will lose at the supreme court. Better for SIM to remain than Tonye Cole. Wike will not be stupid enough to hand over the government back to Amaechi.

I can't also make sense of the commissioners resigning beyond proving their allegiance and loyalty to Wike. Some are saying SIM is forcing them to resign but that makes no sense to me.

Even the lawmakers defecting to APC makes no sense. I can only say it's all part of a grand plan but whatever that plan is, no one besides those in Wikes close circle knows for now.

Na to sit down and watch as events unfold. I just pray it doesn't spiral into violence. I'm having a very strong premonition that it will.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Itsrm:

I can't also make sense of the commissioners resigning beyond proving their allegiance and loyalty to Wike. Some are saying SIM is forcing them to resign but that makes no sense to me.

I would bet that Sim is forcing them to resign. I would believe Wike would want his people to infiltrate Sims canp
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Bodies will soon start dropping in Rivers, just a matter of time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ibime:

I would bet that Sim is forcing them to resign. I would believe Wike would want his people to infiltrate Sims canp

Why not just sack them to prove a point?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
Ibime:
Bodies will soon start dropping in Rivers, just a matter of time

Na my greatest fear be that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
una dey find action film ,lol.
smh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Segedinho theflint1

Rumors have it that Edo next election is about to be lit with heavyweights

Its said that LP is trying to get "Enzo Fernandes" Olumide Akpata former NBA chairman into the ring

Then Obaseki the godfather replied by drafting "Bruno Fernandes" Asue Ighodalo Owner of Banwo and Ighodalo

The one wey come off me be say I hear say APC is planning to draft in one of the biggest fishes in Nigerian banking sector Eja Nla "Mohamed Salah" Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede of Access Bank into the race

These type of lineup can make many states in Nigeria collapse with envy

if Aig should enter this race Omo na flawless win and I will 100% support
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Itsrm:

Na my greatest fear be that.

You sure say wigwe will continue with his university at this rate?

These clowns will take pH back to the 2000s when there was a mass exodus of companies
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
raumdeuter:
Segedinho theflint1

Its said that LP is trying to get "Enzo Fernandes" Olumide Akpata former NBA chairman into the ring

Then Obaseki the godfather replied by drafting "Bruno Fernandes" Asue Ighodalo Owner of Banwo and Ighodalo

The one wey come off me be say I hear say APC is planning to draft in one of the biggest fishes in Nigerian banking sector Eja Nla "Mohamed Salah" Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede of Access Bank into the race

AIG of it shall not be well with them fame grin

Benin civil service will collectively shit their pants if that slave driver enters. The man will follow through on sacking teachers and damn the consequences
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Itsrm:

Why not just sack them to prove a point?

Hmmm, didn't think of that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Benin civil service will collectively shit their pants if that slave driver enters. The man will follow through on sacking teachers and damn the consequences

We need people with proven track record in business and to bring his private sector success into public sector if we really want to develop and not be sharing money and running round the same circle
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Fun fact AIG son was on Nairaland bearing the full name AIG Imokhuede as his username. He was fairly active on sports section
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:41am On Dec 15, 2023
raumdeuter:
Segedinho theflint1

If Aig enter the race , I don’t think he will win .

In fact I feel those 3; Aig , Asue Ighodalo and Akpata May not get the major parties ticket once each of them have a popular politician dragging the tickets with them in their respective parties .

For some reasons I feel the 3 of them may turn t to be good managers who are interested in doing good for their state but the politicians and civil servants will not want them cos dem go purge the system which they don’t want for now . The fact that all 3 of them are detached from the local politics of their states up till their recent political interest may not work for them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:40am On Dec 15, 2023
So today Supreme Court will deliver judgement on Kanu vs FG.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2023
So we have a new radio station
Women's FM, it's actually a good innovation I liked the Idea but I hope all the staff from the oaps to the security personnels are females even their engineers
If not the name of the radio station have been compromised if possible the music they will be playing should be strictly female artists
Operation walk the talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) ... (4796) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m), raumdeuter, afrodoc2, Itsrm(m), BlueRayDick, GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.