Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1457150 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) ... (4653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AlphaNugget(m): 9:11am On Jan 01
God
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 9:14am On Jan 01
patrickmuf:
Birthday blessings nihilistjnr and Odunharry...

Thanks bro. God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:15am On Jan 01
Ebukacute:
20k from obainojazz and another 20k from ramdeuter. Two people I have never met . True love in display. I am not sure I qualified in the first selected 10 in obainojazz's list yet he considered me. This is the second alert I am receiving from egbon dayo in the space of 2years. Thanks sirs.

This money I recieved this morning came when I needed it most. 2 hours ago if pesin tell me say I go buy fowl,buy macdowells, cook rice and better red stew I for no believe but las Las na men run am ... Thanks ndi nke m

Swears.

Them try........first time ever I dey get freebies as giveaway....

2024 go soft......walai

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 9:17am On Jan 01
God bless you all for the Prayers and wishes.

God will satisfy us with Abundance of wealth and sound health and his favour and Grace always be with us.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:17am On Jan 01
Happy New Year Famz, 2024 will be a great year for us all In Sha Allah...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:18am On Jan 01
Segedinho:

Swears.

2024 go soft......walai
at least you go chill nowgrin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:19am On Jan 01
Obainojazz, ọkụ gị ga na-enwu, ruo ebighị ebi....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 9:24am On Jan 01
e meela obaino.. oku gi ga na eho ruo mgbe ebighebi 🙏

dayo..your message reach me, your light will continue to shine 🙏

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Blacklion3: 9:24am On Jan 01
PinkNature:
You should give to the guy that wasn't given..

T
I wasn't given... I came late
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:30am On Jan 01
Segedinho:

Swears.

2024 go soft......walai
As in ehn... Waking up to alert on day one....

But e be like say na only me no receive uncle Raumdeuter message 🥺

Modified: Uncle Dayo, thank you o. Thanks a lot
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:31am On Jan 01
Ebukacute:
20k from obainojazz and another 20k from ramdeuter. Two people I have never met . True love in display. I am not sure I qualified in the first selected 10 in obainojazz's list yet he considered me. This is the second alert I am receiving from egbon dayo in the space of 2years. Thanks sirs.

This money I recieved this morning came when I needed it most. 2 hours ago if pesin tell me say I go buy fowl,buy macdowells, cook rice and better red stew I for no believe but las Las na men run am ... Thanks ndi nke m

happy new year for real cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CodeTemplar: 9:36am On Jan 01
Seun:

Actually, tribal bigots don't bring traffic. The less toxic a platform is, the more traffic it will attract. That's why I had no financial concerns whatsoever about banning the crap out of tribal bigots on Nairaland. But the supermods didn't cooperate, so I had to do a lot of it myself. Once I got tired and left it to them, that was the end. If you ask them they will insist that they are doing the job, but the data says otherwise.
Instead of trying to match the tenacity of bigots probably on cocaine, I suggest you introduce NIN, Telephone, and SM IDs into registration and only allow highly compliant account post freely(above 10 or 20 a day), let others have limited posts per day. That way you can match content volume being churned out.

Using ML/AI to identify bigots is another way.

AI/ML too can checkmate the free advertisers who upload more MB than paid advertisers to further sanitize your baby.

Last last, Nairaland need more sections associated to professions and vocations. Technicians, Engineering, Pastries, DIYs, How To, Repairs, Make Up, Exports, Import, 3D etc. They can be tags too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:37am On Jan 01
Ballzproblem2:
at least you go chill nowgrin

cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:38am On Jan 01
Unlimited22:

As in ehn... Waking up to alert on day one....

But e be like say na only me no receive uncle Raumdeuter message 🥺

Lols...

Especially unexpected alerts.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pkasso(m): 9:40am On Jan 01
Make una wait oh! So, giveway shele for here and I no notice?! How? When?! Where?!! Ol'boy, no wonder wey all these strange monikers flood here. Chai. Shey go I still see rice chop like this bayi? Raumdeuter, anything left for your Bayern brother? grin Obainojazz, supplementary list dey? grin

Hangover na bastard sha sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CodeTemplar: 9:41am On Jan 01
Seun:

Actually, tribal bigots don't bring traffic. The less toxic a platform is, the more traffic it will attract. That's why I had no financial concerns whatsoever about banning the crap out of tribal bigots on Nairaland. But the supermods didn't cooperate, so I had to do a lot of it myself. Once I got tired and left it to them, that was the end. If you ask them they will insist that they are doing the job, but the data says otherwise.
Tribal bigots generate low quality traffic that's largely by few accounts and doesn't add to valuable contents to the forum.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:44am On Jan 01
Segedinho:

Nah .

Yoruba wey use kpataki water baff..... undecided.

If u dey benin...hide your head bro......koti wey i relate with say dem don pick 16 bodies already as at around 2pm today...

Tonight no go really sweet......
Benin has been hot for a while now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:45am On Jan 01
CodeTemplar:
Instead of trying to match the tenacity of bigots probably on cocaine, I suggest you introduce NIN, Telephone, and SM IDs into registration and only allow highly compliant account post freely(above 10 or 20 a day), let others have limited posts per day.
That way you can match content volume being churned out.

This is a bad idea. I nor gree for this one.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:46am On Jan 01
God bless the guys that did giveaway for real.

It's a pity most regular posters here who needed it didn't know about this to enjoy the grace.

Na new names come dey carry the bag
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:47am On Jan 01
Melvyn11:

He say make we register with NIN. Smh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CodeTemplar: 9:49am On Jan 01
Melvyn11:

the wicked runs when no one chases. Lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CodeTemplar: 9:50am On Jan 01
Emaprince:
Yes. Another wicked man spotted.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:50am On Jan 01
Thank you obiano. I no even know say giveaway dey go on until I see alert. cheesy

God bless you bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:50am On Jan 01
Emaprince:
I tire for that guy o. I like nairaland because of it's simplicity you kon dey add NIN, limited posts and BVN shuu cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:51am On Jan 01
Melvyn11:

I tire for that guy o. I like nairaland because of it's simplicity you kon dey add NIN, limited posts and bvn shuu cheesy

Na make Nairaland get him own account number remain. Abi what else? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:54am On Jan 01
larride:

Na make Nairaland get him own account number remain. Abi what else? grin
Soon enough it will be subscription package . Nairaland verified monikers go use us see shege cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 9:56am On Jan 01
Emaprince:
God bless the guys that did giveaway for real.

It's a pity most regular posters here who needed it didn't know about this to enjoy the grace.

Na new names come dey carry the bag
Where the giveaway dey
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 9:57am On Jan 01
Obainojazz God bless you abundantly..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:57am On Jan 01
Melvyn11:

Soon enough it will be subscription package . Nairaland verified monikers go use us see shege cheesy

😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:02am On Jan 01
CodeTemplar:
Instead of trying to match the tenacity of bigots probably on cocaine, I suggest you introduce NIN, Telephone, and SM IDs into registration and only allow highly compliant account post freely(above 10 or 20 a day), let others have limited posts per day. That way you can match content volume being churned out.

Using ML/AI to identify bigots is another way.

AI/ML too can checkmate the free advertisers who upload more MB than paid advertisers to further sanitize your baby.

Last last, Nairaland need more sections associated to professions and vocations. Technicians, Engineering, Pastries, DIYs, How To, Repairs, Make Up, Exports, Import, 3D etc. They can tags too.

why would i use all this information to register on an internet forum? Nairaland is not a registered business platform. it is not ebay, it is not a bank , it is not a business app. so why would i provide the platform with financial information ? the other day i was going to use lagride. i installed it. next thing it demanded my photo. something no other rideshare app has asked for. i immediately uninstalled

i am on multiple forums and platforms. steam, humble bundle, amazon, ebay, reddit, multiple cad forums, multiple warez forums. all they wan is your email. simple phone registartion has been abused as i now get all sorts of spam SMS. no telling what would happen with nairaland having that kind of data.

no thanks.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:07am On Jan 01
CodeTemplar:
the wicked runs when no one chases. Lol

i am sure those in saudi arabia would agree with you. saudi bribed twitter workers so they could get the contact details of dissidents on twitter

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-twitter-employee-found-guilty-acting-agent-foreign-government-and-unlawfully-sharing

you know why seu.n is protective of islam threads? because he has been threatened in the past. in the end we all know where he lives. any lunatic can find him and machete him 'for providing a platform that denigrates islam'

now imagine some of the lunatics on this platform with access to information of people who attack islam
or imagine some of our governors - you think a thug like albino tomcat will not have people who insult him killed?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Afz9095(m): 10:13am On Jan 01
Happy Birthday Nihilistjr and Odunharry!
Happy new year guys
Raumdeuter and obainojazz may your pocket never run dry as you put smile on people faces may you never know sorrow through out the year and years after

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3957) (3958) (3959) (3960) (3961) (3962) (3963) ... (4653) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Beorn, Itsrm(m), ouzo1(m), Eunoiaa(f), Unlimited22, cephasdultimate, OasisX, Ibime(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.