Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,515 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1524229 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) ... (4751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bombblacks: 2:13pm On Jan 03
A001:

It will be difficult to find such in this environment. The African environment doesn't allow such people to thrive because of beliefs in juju and the likes.

So, such can't be based on the African continent, but as an African based abroad.
The phones we are enjoying now was invented and developed by the whites, the Aeroplanes and cars we enjoy was developed by the whites, computers, Vaccines etc. Nearly all inventions that has developed the world to the point we are today was invented by the whites/ Europeans. Africa is the only continent that consmes with nothing to show for it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:13pm On Jan 03
Ballzproblem2:

okpansukkaisbae,the work of mossad this is why I rate them highly cool

E go they like action film ,both hamas chiefs in Qatar go dey drop dead one by by one.

no be who first call police they win case

Say monkey dey jump tree na becox e dey 4 forest where trees dey close 2 each other.

Let dem go and rescue Israeli citizens held hostage in Gaza.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:14pm On Jan 03
Some weeks ago, I posted the image below, showing a basis of imaginary octonions (Cayley's numbers), which are obtained via Cayley-Dickson construction from the basis (the usual i, j, k) of the imaginary quaternions.

Now, this guy is expecting me to break down this complex mathematics here, which many will even as nonsense.

Back in the 19th century when British mathematician Authur Cayley formulated octonions, which are called Cayley's numbers (special numbers) in his honor, he stated these numbers were describing the spiritual (supernatural) dimensions.

Not these physical dimensions (the earthly realm) we see with the naked eye, but another realm. Some things called juju are manifestations of such higher-dimensional interactions with the physical dimensions.

All this has its own Physics, but it's quite mind-mending and the mathematics is very hard and complex. Still, it's all physical, not spiritual.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:17pm On Jan 03
Bombblacks:

The phones we are enjoying now was invented and developed by the whites, the Aeroplanes and cars we enjoy was developed by the whites, computers, Vaccines etc. Nearly all inventions that has developed the world to the point we are today was invented by the whites/ Europeans. Africa is the only continent that consmes with nothing to show for it.

Facts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03
obainojazz:

There’s a video of a lords chosen woman saying her bible fell in water or river and she stretched her hand… the river divided and she took her bible.

Typical nigerian xtian go beliv her.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:19pm On Jan 03
Bombblacks:

Yes, that's what believing in juju, in deities, doing one ritual or the other for the gods and goddesses do to a region. Such beliefs and practices don't allow science to develop in a place. They're an unfriendly environment for scientists to thrive, and hence, many brilliant African scientists have left and keep on leaving the continent for better climes.

If they don't leave, Africa will kill their dreams and talent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ab0bii: 2:22pm On Jan 03
What you are posting is fake or unexplained science grin grin grin

If you don't believe in juju you can go to court with this your mathematical evidence
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:23pm On Jan 03
Ab0bii:
If you see anything that you will never understand. Just call it unexplained science and the matter will be settled.

Nonsense and unexplained science
For some of the most highly accomplished scientists in history, unexplained science was the jackpot that helped them to launch their career and become a giant in the field.

When you see mysterious events around and are in the science line, you develop the science (physical mechanism) for it, not call it juju or ascribe the act of nature to your god or deity. It's a stone-age mentality.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03
A001:

Typing trash all about. The physical mechanism underlying your juju has been explained already using the interactions of exotic matter/energy with ordinary matter and backed with examples such as Cayley's numbers, Hamiltonian mathematical formalism.

Read about those and stop embarrassing yourself in public. I've written papers and a comprehensive book on those feats you call juju, and I developed new physics and math for them.

But it's highly valuable knowledge, not free. Stone-age reasoning in the 21st century.
Megalomaniac lûnatic who doesn't know juju is an African religious expression, just like exorcism is to Christianity. The question isn't whether I believe in its efficacy because I don't.

You are the rabblerouser who needlessly lies about publishing new inventions and creating new science niche which we can easily disprove with a simple internet search.

Fool thinks by throwing up theories which can can summarised with a 90-second Google-search, he'd appear as intelligent. Pity be on the ignorant nubiles in your village this festivity whom you've bambooled into your lair with fake concepts since the internet is still an alien concept to them.

I'm sure you have a pseudoscientific explanation for the efficacy of barbaric useless practices like blood money.

You are a liar, and when one digs a little deeper, your claims hold as much water as a potato basket.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:29pm On Jan 03
Raise am… Raise am….. Raise am!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03
Bombblacks:
One question. Has an African ever invented something that's is currently adopted and used worldwide. No I don't mean NASA coping Talking drums and those other bullshits. I don't mean black American as well. An African man in Africa who invented something that the world is currently using.

The above is in tandem with what A001 said, that Africa is home to the largest concentration of low iq & dumb people in the world. But they don't want to accept the brutal reality so they use Otem narrative as excuse 2 runaway from the argument

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:31pm On Jan 03
Na me go dey engage a moro.n in a new year. No, lols. Keep believing in your juju. Mumuni, lols, see stone-age mentality in the 21st century. The nonsense dey show in Nollywood movies don wreck this one's brain. Empty brain grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03
BlueRayDick:
Raise am… Raise am….. Raise am!
grin grin put am for sport, Put am for sport grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:37pm On Jan 03
KingTom:

grin grin put am for sport, Put am for sport grin

Aswear grin

It's going to be a long year ahead.....Na 3rd of January we still dey so o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03
BlueRayDick:

Aswear grin

It's going to be a long year ahead.....Na 3rd of January we still dey so o
On the #No gree for anybody Mantra we shall stand grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:38pm On Jan 03
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The above is in tandem with what A001 said, that Africa is home to the largest concentration of low iq & dumb people in the world. But they don't want to accept the brutal reality so they use Otem narrative as excuse 2 runaway from the argument
It's just the reality of things. That's why if you're in the science line, the best thing is to leave this continent. If not, all these juju people here and offline go use your eye see shege.

They just don't want the things they see as juju to be investigated and demystified using science. They don't want their illusions and wrong beliefs to be shattered. Lols.

Go to many parts of the country in the night and see everywhere in darkness. That's what beliefs in juju does to a people.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:38pm On Jan 03
KingTom:

On the #No gree for anybody Mantra we shall stand grin

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03
So these wereys were caught in the act
They are now doing videos how they weren't paid and depend on the roger they collect
Anyway long may their woes continue

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6PHBCBh/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Jan 03
iamoyindamola:

Will you bring your bullet proof vest juju and I will bring my own gun to try it on you
If e enter you die for nothing if not I owe you 50k
Deal?

If the bullet enter what explanation will you give to SARS for killing someone

The easiest wey I don dey beg for na to predict epl scores
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Jan 03
BlueRayDick:

I don't know if I ever mentioned that I visited this man 20yrs ago and my experience made me confirm that juju na fake
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Jan 03
iamoyindamola:

If a whole oosha they cry say them raid and kill his people
Because I heard Sunday get mad juju oni iyalaya ogun some even say he disappear and appear😂😂

Na wetin air-mark claim that year about Igboho until govt reason him matter

Now na dance video baba dey do for Germany
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03
raumdeuter:

If the bullet enter what explanation will you give to SARS for killing someone

The easiest wey I don dey beg for na to predict epl scores
Na your hand i wan borrow gun sef grin grin
We will surely sign agreement abeg make i no turn murderer
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03
raumdeuter:

Na wetin air.mark claim that year about Igboho until govt reason him matter

Now na dance video baba dey do for Germany
So oosha left his ancestor dieties to be suffering in naija while he's flexing in naziland
who will feed awon irunmole bayii
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Jan 03
BlueRayDick:

Okay, if u believe in blood money how do u think the blood money gets printed?

Do the spirits in charge of blood money go into Nigerian Security Printing & Minting Limited while everybody is sleeping to print bank notes they deliver to those who do money ritual?

OR

Do the spirits go into CBN vaults to cart away already printed bank notes and CBN doesn't notice bank notes are missing ?

I'm talking about millions of naira, the kind of money dem Ezego had back in the 90's & people alleged it was blood money.

I'm all ears bro; I want to learn

Juju is always closely linked to interior villages where civilization dey far from

If you wan do juju for Lagos or Ibadan dem go tell you say the original gangan na one village e dey wey electricity never reach
By the time juju enters Yankee, e don turn artwork

The more civilization the less the efficacy of the juju

The only thing that proves is that Juju follows ignorance

Example of juju dem go say one Alhaji use juju marry 4 women for inside village, when person go use that juju for one smelly taxi driver to marry Tiwa Savage or Alakija.

Dem go say hit and chop grass happen for one village na him you never carry am enter ring win Olympics boxing or face Tyson Fury

Ordinary to predict epl matches juju go begin shalaye

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 2:57pm On Jan 03
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Say monkey dey jump tree na becox e dey 4 forest where trees dey close 2 each other.

Let dem go and rescue Israeli citizens held hostage in Gaza.
soldiers are on it , mossad has different responsibilities
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03
A001:

It's just the reality of things. That's why if you're in the science line, the best thing is to leave this continent. If not, all these juju people here and offline go use your eye see shege.

Sport Section's most visible Isese promoter kicking against the concept of juju as an expression of Africanism is like Benjamin Hundeyin featuring in a woke campaign to defund the police.
That you can't see the contradictory stances is another proof that you aren't logical and have lost touch with reality.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 2:57pm On Jan 03
raumdeuter:

I don't know if I ever mentioned that I visited this man 20yrs ago and my experience made me confirm that juju na fake

No u haven't. Please gist us.

I remember reading in newspaper the man's account of how he was nearly arrested in America when he went to do divination for someone and the person's neighbor reported them to the authorities. I think they were supposed to kill a goat or ram for sacrifice or something sha.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On Jan 03
BlueRayDick:

grin grin grin

Nigerians curse Buhari tire; the man turned 81 few days ago and he still dey do press interview. I'm sure the survivors of the Odi massacre in Bayelsa cursed Obasanjo tire; today Obasanjo is 86 years old and still very active.

During June 12 struggle, the amount of sacrifice to kill IBB done across every SW town wont be less than 1000. Till today IBB still dey alive

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Jan 03
BlueRayDick:

No u haven't. Please gist us.

I remember reading in newspaper the man's account of how he was nearly arrested in America when he went to do divination for someone and the person's neighbor reported them to the authorities. I think they were supposed to kill a goat or ram for sacrifice or something sha.

raumdeuter:
Shey na by Yoruba ni? I am a core Yoruba man and I have done indepth research into these and I can tell you its all a lie
I have been to Yemi Elebuibon before, I have been to Osun shrine multiple times, Wande Abimbola(The Awise of Yorubaland) I have been in his house in OAU. These are people close to the top of jazz hierarchy in Yorubaland and I will tell you its all a scam

raumdeuter:

I have been to many places. I have met with Awise of Yorubaland before Wande Abimbola, I have met with Yemi Elebuibon before, I have been to Osun shrine multiple times before

Someone was sick for a long time and wasn't getting healed, So wanted to try Elebuibon option. His diagnosis was way off, and the treatment option was not working. Until the person got a medical visa to Europe and was treated with Science
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Jan 03
Ab0bii:

I miss your mention. This is the most ridiculous thing I read since the discussion start, you crack me up big time man.

It's not done that way, for instance, if you are a business person, you will just be seeing excess money in your save after everyday sale. Even you yourself can not explain where the money came from but it will be right there where you use to keep your sales money.

If you no dey use safe just bank transfers. So you go sleep with Bank account of 1m by the time you wake up you go don see 3m in your account?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Jan 03
afrodoc2:

Giveaway bro, na giveaway. E fit be Dayo or Obaino.

Na form of wireless transfer. grin grin grin

Obaino na Okija person. That one na small thing for am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Jan 03
obainojazz:
Remember one girl that gave testimony in our church back then how she was broke and prayed for miracle money… then random alert entered her phone later.

What she didn’t tell church is the person later track her and access bank lock her account grin

Juju wire you money, you dey give thanks for church. You dey give APC glory to LP be that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) ... (4751) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, DammyOlu123(m), RevFrEbuka(m), BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.