Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,111 members, 7,845,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1519894 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3977) (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) ... (4737) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:30pm On Jan 04
GrammarNazi1:

Some people really get mind o.

How you go collect loan of up to 500k or 1m and you go think say you no go pay back.

If e come turn out say you go pay back, and you no come go use the money do business how you wan take pay back?

It is the Nigerian attitude towards loans. The average Nigerian sees a loan as free money. Go to any thread where loan apps are being discussed and you will see Nigerians aggressively defending taking loans and not paying back. And this is a problem across all strata of society - since we have so many so called billionaires who also take loans with no plan or intention of paying back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:34pm On Jan 04
larride:

I dey read people lamentation on that post dey laugh. They prolly think it's free money that's why they agreed to those agents taking cuts from money they will pay back.

Every single person wey dey work for that NISRAL suppose dey efcc net like this from their DG down to each of their field staff.

You know a lot of people most especially in the northern parts of the country where they do more of agric got money from Anchors borrowers and didn't pay back. I'm sure most people who took this NISRAL own took a cue from that. It may even be a case of those who missed out on Anchor borrowers making it a point of duty that they will not miss the NISRAL largesse.

Good for them sha. We cannot be complaining Nigeria is too indebted and we ourselves don't want to pay back our loan from government. At least this will serve some of them a lesson that sometimes awoof dey run belle
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:37pm On Jan 04
BlueRayDick:

The bold is the crux of the matter. EFCC is good at issuing press statements, "storming business premises & residential premises of suspects", doing detention here and there, etc and after months of court hearings the suspects will walk and sometimes the court will even order EFCC to pay the suspects damages.

In this Dangote and others matter, u will be surprised that some of the professionals who train EFCC operatives even consult for these big companies in different capacities. People who divert forex are not dumb enough to leave their yansh open na

We had an internal issue some years back. The company was getting forex from cbn to buy product. One dude in finance had our cfos password and token and was buying forex from cbn and running his own transactions. It blew open when the company made a request from cbn for forex and they were like we gave you guys forex a week ago.

The officer running the scam was doing his own round tripping or something. Anyway the long and short of it was he had made a fuckton of money and he had an escape plan. And he japaed. This was 2013/14. The cfo (who had always been an overly trusting person and a little dumb imho) had to resign.

Some ogas are very casual about allowing subordinates to use their credentials, especially for tasks that are crucial but tedious.

But the real fun part of the story - the oga Pata paras at the top reached out to the guy in the abroad and
rehired him. Apparently they wanted to know exactly how he did it.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04
obainojazz:
Bye Naija 🫠

You no get books to close? What is accountant doing in the air on the 4th of a new month?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:47pm On Jan 04
GloriousGbola:

It is the Nigerian attitude towards loans. The average Nigerian sees a loan as free money. Go to any thread where loan apps are being discussed and you will see Nigerians aggressively defending taking loans and not paying back. And this is a problem across all strata of society - since we have so many so called billionaires who also take loans with no plan or intention of paying back

I was at a bank last week having a chat with the customer service and beside me was another guy who came to complain at the customer service he received a debit alert around 2.am for a transaction he never initiated.

The customer service lady requested for his account details and spooled his account for details of the transaction. She asked if he has any sports betting account linked to his account and he responded No. After further review of his transaction details she asked if he took loan from a particular loan company and he answered yes.

After further probing from the lady, he confirmed he was due to pay them at a particular due date but his account was not funded. As soon as his December salary entered , those ones just collect their money while he was sleeping at 2.am grin. He was now saying he's confused because he logged on to his loan app and it still shows he has outstanding with them (obviously the debit has not yet reflected because he came to the bank around 8.15am). I been wan laugh but I just comport myself make the guy no change am for me grin

He came with the mindset of fighting with them in the bank that they did unathorized debit on his account, only for the bank to let him know that they didn't initiate the transaction but he did based on whatever document he had sign with the loan app company.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04
liveLongNprospa:
Helloooo

This no be news to anybody wey sabi Dangote manouvres
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:50pm On Jan 04
GloriousGbola:

We had an internal issue some years back. The company was getting forex from cbn to buy product. One dude in finance had our cfos password and token and was buying forex from cbn and running his own transactions. It blew open when the company made a request from cbn for forex and they were like we gave you guys forex a week ago.

The officer running the scam was doing his own round tripping or something. Anyway the long and short of it was he had made a fuckton of money and he had an escape plan. And he japaed. This was 2013/14. The cfo (who had always been an overly trusting person and a little dumb imho) had to resign.

Some ogas are very casual about allowing subordinates to use their credentials, especially for tasks that are crucial but tedious.

But the real fun part of the story - the oga Pata paras at the top reached out to the guy in the abroad and
rehired him. Apparently they wanted to know exactly how he did it.

Normal level! Some companies who get forex from CBN get people wey dey run some of these things lowkey for them.

Na who dem catch with evidence be thief
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04
Ibime:

You no get books to close? What is accountant doing in the air on the 4th of a new month?
I showed someone most of my end of month duties before leaving… Make they see my essence in my absence grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 04
Thank you all for the wishes 🙏🏽

I gats stay one full day as transit…. I’ll see if I can get out and continue the ministry work like Afrodoc2 or just sleep all day. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ab0bii: 9:37pm On Jan 04
obainojazz:
Bye Naija 🫠
Safe journey, no look back brother.

If you get to obodo ibo, make use of ifa knowledge to invent something big.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04
obainojazz:
I showed someone most of my end of month duties before leaving… Make they see my essence in my absence grin

You never serious. I have never taken a day off in the first 2 weeks of the month for over a decade plus
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04
Ibime:

You never serious. I have never taken a day off in the first 2 weeks of the month for over a decade plus
Same here… I haven’t since my two years working here but whenever others do, I have to cover for them.

They almost didn’t allow me with Auditors coming and all that but I told them 6 months early.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04
obainojazz:
Bye Naija 🫠

Bless up man 🙏
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:43pm On Jan 04
Ab0bii:

Safe journey, no look back brother.

If you get to obodo ibo, make use of ifa knowledge to invent something big.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
No be everybody dumb like you and the other idiot ranting all about here yesterday like a deranged fellow, awon juju crew of Nairaland. There are guys actually working on great projects inspired by the knowledge of Ifa.

But why would any sensible person drop details about their project on a forum with many dolts like you and your retarded companion? Nairaland hasn't matured to that level yet.

Asking me stupid questions the other time. So, you expect me to be discussing highly valuable projects with a m.oron like you here just to prove your useless juju exists?

No be everybody daft like the other kid that litters his pictures and details all over Nairaland. The fact is, if you've a great project you're working on or a great personality offline, you won't be so careless to be revealing your identity anyhow like that on a faceless forum.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 10:51pm On Jan 04

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04
These Gulf countries too fine… roads clean and marked. Some people still Dey blame France embarassed

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ab0bii: 11:12pm On Jan 04
obainojazz:
These Gulf countries too fine… roads clean and marked. Some people still Dey blame France embarassed
Enjoy the new environment man.

But e be like say I will withdraw my first wishes to you becuase it didn't go well with our great scientist and investor. This na new year, I want to be a good person
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04
Ab0bii:

Enjoy the new environment man.

But e be like say I will withdraw my first wishes to you becuase it didn't go well with our great scientist and investor. This na new year, I want to be a good person

Na holiday him come do for 9ja o. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:19am On Jan 05
obainojazz:
Thank you all for the wishes 🙏🏽

I gats stay one full day as transit…. I’ll see if I can get out and continue the ministry work like Afrodoc2 or just sleep all day. cheesy

How many young and vibrant Naija ladies did you mentor during this your visit? Let us start from there. Charity begins at home.
I fit connect you to a Tunisian tourism worker there and a Kenyan airport worker who can soften the visit for you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:25am On Jan 05
afrodoc2:

How many young and vibrant Naija ladies did you mentor during this your visit? Let us start from there. Charity begins at home.
I fit connect you to a Tunisian tourism worker there and a Kenyan airport worker who can soften the visit for you.
See packages… I will just look around this city and leave later.

Countries without democracy Dey fear me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:57am On Jan 05
obainojazz:
See packages… I will just look around this city and leave later.

Countries without democracy Dey fear me.

You no need to fear. Na one thing go sha kill a man. You can safely organize a desert retreat for your mentees.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 7:03am On Jan 05
afrodoc2:

You no need to fear. Na one thing go sha kill a man. You can safely organize a desert retreat for your mentees.
True, something must kill a man… I’m about to go enquire about the desert tour as they also offered us at the airport.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:11am On Jan 05
obainojazz:
True, something must kill a man… I’m about to go enquire about the desert tour as they also offered us at the airport.

Nice one. There are a lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of things buried in those holes. But you gotta do it right, otherwise you are talking about half an hour to an hour worth of digging.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 7:35am On Jan 05
afrodoc2:

Nice one. There are a lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of things buried in those holes. But you gotta do it right, otherwise you are talking about half an hour to an hour worth of digging.
Na you spoil pas everybody for here doc. Who do you this thing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:40am On Jan 05
Ebukacute:

U don see doctor wey no spoil before ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:15am On Jan 05
afrodoc2:

This is not about holes cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:19am On Jan 05
Ebukacute:

I was quoting a movie. I don't know what dirty thought you have in your mind. I am a child of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFTG-VoIN7k

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:22am On Jan 05
BlueRayDick:

U don see doctor wey no spoil before ? grin

I am a child of God o jare.

Look at the person saying i am the most spoiled here. grin grin grin

Ebukacute:
Still at Adamo ikorodu Lagos . I need directions to ashawo joints there guys..

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:31am On Jan 05
afrodoc2:

Ebuka na Otem priest na , he wan go spread the gospel of Otem at the ashawo house grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:31am On Jan 05
obainojazz:
This is not about holes cheesy

What happens in the desert, stays in the desert. How long are you there for?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:35am On Jan 05
BlueRayDick:

Ebuka na Otem priest na , he wan go spread the gospel of Otem at the ashawo house grin

Hehehe. Reminds me of Pastor Daniel for 100L. Girls Hostel evangelist.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 8:35am On Jan 05
afrodoc2:

If I hear say na me write that thing. I haven't been to Lagos all my life sef grin
Your own doc dey wonderful

(1) (2) (3) ... (3977) (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) ... (4737) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Zaha(m), TemporaryHansel, Ellexy, Sportsweb, cephasdultimate, LordAdam16, larride(m), raumdeuter, Roland17(m), PDPGuy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.