Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,635 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1529305 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) ... (4760) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12
Some of you movie buffs should try Anime....its a refreshing medium with vast and original stories.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12
liveLongNprospa:

Explain boss

Everytime revenue is falling but they're never in our kind of situation..Plus they're not the most naturally endowed Nation too..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 4:35pm On Jan 12
CrystalTiger:

Everytime revenue is falling but they're never in our kind of situation..Plus they're not the most naturally endowed Nation too..
I find them more conservative.. they re not too flamboyant nor excessive..

Their major source of revenue is football ⚽..

Reason they re capped as the most stingy country (naija UK based ) grin

I also think 💭 most of their stuff stay within their country including their pound 💷.. just like Kuwait..

Then you have their stringent tax system which keeps most of the high earning folks in check and turn their riches over to the same country that gave you..

UK na one country I no really dey understand.. I don't think they re too rich as people take them to be..

Their system is just good at management and putting their medium resources to maximum use..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:50pm On Jan 12
grin

Sad News........!!!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:52pm On Jan 12
.....follow the Instructions.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:43pm On Jan 12
Realmrsean:
I find them more conservative.. they re not too flamboyant nor excessive..

Their major source of revenue is football
⚽..

Reason they re capped as the most stingy country (naija UK based ) grin

I also think 💭 most of their stuff stay within their country including their pound 💷.. just like Kuwait..

Then you have their stringent tax system which keeps most of the high earning folks in check and turn their riches over to the same country that gave you..

UK na one country I no really dey understand.. I don't think they re too rich as people take them to be..

Their system is just good at management and putting their medium resources to maximum use..
Without even checking I know this is false.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12
After reading about the sure exit of Scamcho from United, I have come today to announce my aspirations for his role.

The scripture says; His Bishoprick, let another man take.

The heavens bear witness that I'll be at Old Trafford come August as a signing.

Abakaliki stadium is where this journey begins.

So help me God!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 6:07pm On Jan 12
BlueRayDick:

Bad blood, The brothers sun and Twisted Metal
Thank you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12
OasisX:
.....follow the Instructions.
"Get your passport in record time" grin

This sort of needless vagueness messes things up eventually. In everything they said, there was nothing that was said we can hold them on to.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:50pm On Jan 12
Theflint1:
"Get your passport in record time" grin

This sort of needless vagueness messes things up eventually. In everything they said, there was nothing that was said we can hold them on to.

grin

........apply fess.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:51pm On Jan 12
izzou:
After reading about the sure exit of Scamcho from United, I have come today to announce my aspirations for his role.

So help me God!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:11pm On Jan 12
izzou:

So help me God!
And one werey go build airport
If he had used half of the money renovate this stadium and steal the other half who go complain 😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 7:16pm On Jan 12
izzou:

So help me God!
how about that their Olympic stadium 🏟️ wey Dem build.. Dem don complete 💯 am?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 7:17pm On Jan 12
iamoyindamola:

If he had used half of the money renovate this stadium and steal the other half who go complain 😂😂
Dem dey build Olympic stadium for abakiliki
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12
iamoyindamola:

I go still complain oh grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12
Realmrsean:
how about that their Olympic stadium 🏟️ wey Dem build.. Dem don complete 💯 am?

I no know oh

But so far, this is the stadium everybody knows.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12
izzou:

So help me God!
Let me be your agent, we'll take Europe by storm. United will win the treble again with Izzy Chuks on the wings grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12
izzou:

I go still complain oh grin
If e be like uyo or Abuja you go still complain abi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12
Realmrsean:
Dem dey build Olympic stadium for abakiliki
What year and location
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12
KingTom:

Let me be your agent, we'll take Europe by storm. United will win the treble again with Izzy Chuks on the wings grin

My brodaaaahh... grin

I and Engineer Bruno (Onye Arabanko) go make history.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12
iamoyindamola:

If e be like uyo or Abuja you go still complain abi

There is no need to build anything iconic here, to be honest

Who go come play match for the stadium?

Land full everywhere. Let the state government set up different food planting and processing plants, then involve the private sector to partner with them.

Wetin dem need stadium wey big for?

Land yakpa for here oh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 9:10pm On Jan 12
OasisX:
grin

Sad News........!!!

Stop this rubbish you this foolish boy. Everytime you want to post your propaganda, you post sad news! As if there isn't actually a lot of sad news under this tinubu administration.

Who do you think you're fooling

Sad news is the slew of companies fleeing this country due to inhospitable business environment.
Sad news is the rampant death happening in the middle belt under this useless administration due to worsening insecurities.
Sad news is the high rate of unemployment and death of talent on the country.

Sad news is the news of rampant corruption under this administration.

Stop mocking ordinary nigerians with this nonsense.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Jan 12
Victory for Democracy all round today

Abi na

Democracy under attack
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Griffon(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12
Ibime:

No, that was Terem Moffi

We already have Osimhen. Moffi and Kelechi, what is Onuachu coming to do again

That sloth.

Just imagine the height of corruption at the NFF glasshouse. You had a fit Moffi kept in your provisional list then jetted off to the mundial with Sadiq?

Like who are the idiots that runs Nigeria’s football?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12
Griffon:

That sloth.

Just imagine the height of corruption at the NFF glasshouse. You had a fit Moffi kept in your provisional list then jetted off to the mundial with Sadiq?

Like who are the idiots that runs Nigeria’s football?

I done tire. How do you expect players to be motivated and give their all when nepotism abounds. So they will risk injury and their careers and earning potential for glass house that carries Ahmed Musa and Sadiq to tournaments?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12
izzou:

My brodaaaahh... grin

I and Engineer Bruno (Onye Arabanko) go make history.
Engr. Bruno grin onye arabanko keke napep, danfo darriivar, Okada pipu grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 10:51pm On Jan 12
KingTom:

Engr. Bruno grin onye arabanko keke napep, danfo darriivar, Okada pipu grin
Egwu anyi na eji ara uda

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:32pm On Jan 12
Wizkid has been churning a lot of rubbish for last few years but that song with zlatan(IDK) just hits different,makes me want to try my first weed in this difficult regime.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:29am On Jan 13
Obi Asika don collect appointment .

Meanwhile Reno dey social media don over lick Tinubu asss; na only praise and worship album remain make he release for Tinubu grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:54am On Jan 13
I belive this guy is saying majority people’s mind. I honestly don’t know what Bayo Adelabu has been doing as Minister for power , the electricity situation has been really terrible under him.

Light no just dey again and heat wan kill person .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2Am7dVJHAR/?igsh=MW9qNXMxZzRuMzZwMA==

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:34am On Jan 13
BlueRayDick:
I belive this guy is saying majority people’s mind. I honestly don’t know what Bayo Adelabu has been doing as Minister for power , the electricity situation has been really terrible under him.

I was going to ask why is he wearing a sweater and complaining of heat? but e say na because of mosquito. I been think say Mosquitoes dey specialize for night, abi dem don change patter and now all day now?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 6:39am On Jan 13
BlueRayDick:

Indeed, in my area Festac, we only saw power yesterday after 6 days black out....
I couldn't take it anymore on Saturday and angrily mailed FCPC, NERC, EKEDC.e.t.c...I copied all the relevant organisations in protest.
NERC responded in 20mins asked for my meter number and viola an hour after power was restored.
We should learn to complain more, by law customers should be notified if power would be seized for more than 24hrs...
We should demand more and stop remaining silent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) ... (4760) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), YoungB1a(m), BlueRayDick, Ihebu4chelsea(m), KingTom(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.