Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1450145 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (4636) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19
Incognito9:

Soon wink

They had better. I saw 1,371 on P2P earlier today.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19
BlueRayDick:

The file I downloaded didn't open o
Mine opened
What is the extension of the file

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19
Amigoss:

Kucoin and other platforms sef dey,they will have to do it round cheesy

If they can do it on Binance like it happened the other time, fear will spread and others will eventually follow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:57pm On Jan 19
BlueRayDick:

The file I downloaded didn't open o

what is the file extension and what video player are you using?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:01pm On Jan 19
BlueRayDick:

lol. grin

How much be pounds now sef?

1600+ na cheesy cheesy....Buhari and finance minister exempted while Emefiele takes the whole fall grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:04pm On Jan 19
Itsrm:

If they can do it on Binance like it happened the other time, fear will spread and others will eventually follow.

Lia Lia,what about the abokis on the streets?....I'm curious to know what they did though
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19
GloriousGbola:

I hope he hasn't carry mallox file
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19
Amigoss:

Lia Lia,what about the abokis on the streets?....I'm curious to know what they did though

It was speculated that CBN flooded binance with usdt and forced down the price. It went as low as 890.

Abokis were buying 950 in PH
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:24pm On Jan 19
iamoyindamola:

Mine opened
What is the extension of the file

GloriousGbola:

When I looked up its properties , it says Type: File

It's not just this one, but even reacher too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Jan 19
BlueRayDick:

Raumdeuter I remember u asked me the above question about conflict of interest while we were discussing Tunji-Ojo and his complicity in the Betta Edu. See what EFCC is saying about Emefiele's wife & in-law getting a contract from CBN while he was CBN governor

What you quoted here shows they are directors in the company and not resigned like Tunji-Ojo
The company did not bid from the agency Tunji directly oversees
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19
BlueRayDick:

https://driveseed.org/file/3IqnPlIHEd?token=4e4515699600e45f964a2de482a32e30

try this and revert back
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Jan 19
BlueRayDick:

Yeah, I know .

Rumdeuter was asking if a company u have interest in but not running directly got a contract from a government agency u are overseeing ; does it make u corrupt ?

The answer to that is contained in EFCC’s charge against Emefiele .

A company you used to be a director but you've resigned from which was why I gave the examples of Elumelu Ovia and Oyedele with UBA Zenith and PwC as they used to be directors but resigned
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19
Ibime:

More likely military buffs searching for weapons, or niggas using AFTV to catch cruise

LOL. I posted this on my status and the folks who disputed it are Chelsea fans too.

But it's really Arsenal the football club.

Chelsea and Barcelona weren't in the top 100 searches.

Real Madrid, Arsenal, Manchester United, and Liverpool. In that order. Most googled sport teams/clubs, actually. Top 100 global google searches.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:40pm On Jan 19
patrickmuf:
I do not get why the solid minerals we have are left to the hands of illegal miners when the government should be raking in billions of dollars from the sale of these minerals. I reckon the money we get from crude oil exploration is not comparable to what we'd get from the vast mineral resources around the country.

Maybe the politicians have decided that the oil money is for the country but the money from solid minerals is for their pockets alone because I don't understand why the government will sit and watch so-called illegal miners doing their thing.

A few weeks ago, there was a video trending on whatsapp how Chinese are loading trailer loads of timber along Ogoja to Vandekya road. The proceeds probably don't get reported in govt earnings
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19
Itsrm, blueraydick
This is what we were saying

https://www.nairaland.com/7974990/deji-adeyanju-berates-nyesom-wike

Wike is just a shameless individual
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:41pm On Jan 19
BlueRayDick:

I think it downloaded without an extension. You may want to add. Mkv or. Mp4 to the end of the file name
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:44pm On Jan 19
raumdeuter:

A few weeks ago, there was a video trending on whatsapp how Chinese are loading trailer loads of timber along Ogoja to Vandekya road. The proceeds probably don't get reported in govt earnings

We are living through a new round of resource theft. Those who mistakenly celebrate the Chinese had better sit up and pay attention
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19
raumdeuter:

The timber is from Boki LGA of Cross River...Successive state governments come in and get their people to run the illegal logging business...

Ayade enriched his immediate family, friends and himself with illegal logging and now, Otu is doing the same...They are logging but not planting new trees...So much money is made but does not go to the coffers of the state.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:52pm On Jan 19
raumdeuter:

What you quoted here shows they are directors in the company and not resigned like Tunji-Ojo
The company did not bid from the agency Tunji directly oversees

U are missing the point . Godwin Emefiele is not a director in the companies ; his wife and in-law are but Emefiele is being dragged for awarding a CBN contract to the while he was the CBN governor . It’s being referred to as corruption according to EFCC

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19
Monerozi5590 so buhari printed 21 trillion naira which was equivalent to about 50billion dollars.

And you are telling me that 50billion dollars in infrastructural development is what buhari delivered? 😁

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:54pm On Jan 19
patrickmuf:
The timber is from Boki LGA of Cross River...Successive state governments come in and get their people to run the illegal logging business...

Ayade enriched his immediate family, friends and himself with illegal logging and now, Otu is doing the same...They are logging but not planting new trees...So much money is made but does not go to the coffers of the state.

It is all these illegal money that makes it easy for people to become powerful political godfathers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19
Trevor012:

It's wrong. According to Google it's Manchester City.
Stop arguing what you know little about. The year in review is 2023 and global searches are factored in.

Here's the link to the report on Similarweb:

https://www.similarweb.com/blog/marketing/seo/top-keywords/ .

For those who know, Similarweb is the world's leading platform and tool for aggregating web searches and website traffic. Only rivaled by Alexa Rank which has now been discontinued. It's one of the first intermediate lessons you'd learn in any SEO course.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19
If the reason for relocating FAAN HQ back to lagos is because Lagos airport has the most operation.
Then why not move NNPC HQ to Akwa Ibom or Delta or even Rivers. Seeing that the bulk of operations is in the SS region.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:09pm On Jan 19
patrickmuf:

And the Chinese are watching these slow witted niggers following in the steps of their ancestors selling out resources for peanuts.

A forward looking leader would set up an entire wood industry and ensure plans are in place to replenish the harvested trees.

But in the end Africans gonna African.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19
patrickmuf:

I've always insisted here that a lot of monies made by state governments do not reflect in IGRs. Just local-search "DissTroy IGR state government".

Then there's the very lucrative Cross River - Akwa Ibom stretch of the ocean. The Cameroon - Calabar - Oron - Ibeno belt. Shark fishing and fishing trawlers are bought with government monies but never reflect in the IGR. Monies made from the blue economy never reflect in financial statements.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19
GloriousGbola:

And the Chinese are watching these slow witted niggers following in the steps of their ancestors selling out resources for peanuts.

A forward looking leader would set up an entire wood industry and ensure plans are in place to replenish the harvested trees.

But in the end Africans gonna African.
It's worrying that we just can't seem to get the simple things right.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19
DissTroy:

I've always insisted here that a lot of monies made by state governments do not reflect in IGRs. Just local-search "DissTroy IGR state government".

Then there's the very lucrative Cross River - Akwa Ibom stretch of the ocean. The Cameroon - Calabar - Oron - Ibeno belt. Shark fishing and fishing trawlers are bought with government monies but never reflected in the IGR. Monies made from the blue economy are never reflected in financial statements.
It's the reason I pay more attention to what is happening in my state. Governors will be quick to point to the sharing formula at the national level where the FG takes the greater percentage but they never talk about the revenue they generate in their states which is not reflected in the financial records of the state. Most States generate 3 times the IGR they report the rest is stolen.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19
DissTroy:

Stop arguing what you know little about. The year in review is 2023 and global searches are factored in.

Here's the link to the report on Similarweb:

https://www.similarweb.com/blog/marketing/seo/top-keywords/ .

For those who know, Similarweb is the world's leading platform and tool for aggregating web searches and website traffic. Only rivaled by Alexa Rank which has now been discontinued. It's one of the first intermediate lessons you'd learn in any SEO course.
Mr man shut it. I am telling you what Google dropped as the most searched teams on their platform you are here writing nonsense.

https://trends.google.com/trends/yis/2023/GLOBAL/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:36pm On Jan 19
liveLongNprospa:
Monerozi5590 so buhari printed 21 trillion naira which was equivalent to about 50billion dollars.

And you are telling me that 50billion dollars in infrastructural development is what buhari delivered? 😁

When you had global economic meltdown like what we experienced in 2019/2020( Covid 19), you just had to print money. Bank of England printed money too during that time.

Note: I am not defending printing of money because the wealth of a nation is measured by production and not what the country has in her account. I think that's the reason Economists measure the wealth of a country using GDP.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19
raumdeuter:

A company you used to be a director but you've resigned from which was why I gave the examples of Elumelu Ovia and Oyedele with UBA Zenith and PwC as they used to be directors but resigned
Tunji Ojo remains the major shareholder of the company and he is receiving contracts from a government belongs to. I have no problem with this. What I have problems with is that those contracts are either fictitious or inflated.

I remember you tackled Peter Obi for investing Anambra money in companies where he owned shares.

That of Peter Obi is even more sensible compared to this one you are defending now.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Jan 19
BlueRayDick:

U are missing the point . Godwin Emefiele is not a director in the companies ; his wife and in-law are but Emefiele is being dragged for awarding a CBN contract to the while he was the CBN governor . It’s being referred to as corruption according to EFCC

Very different scenarios

Tunji Ojo and his wife resigned from the company

The company sought contract from a ministry Tunji was not directly overseeing

To make this Emefiele similar to Ojo, will be if Emefiele and his wife resigned as directors and they are bidding for contract NOT under CBN but from Ministry of Justice or Defence
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Jan 19
Spy360:

Tunji Ojo remains the major shareholder of the company and he is receiving contracts from a government belongs to. I have no problem with this. What I have problems with is that those contracts are either fictitious or inflated.

I remember you tackled Peter Obi for investing Anambra money in companies where he owned shares.

That of Peter Obi is even more sensible compared to this one you are defending now.

Tunji Ojo resigned and his company bid for contract from a ministry he didnt have control over
So you think Zenith bank should not get govt patronage because Emefiele was a former director? Or Anambra should not Bank with Fidelity Bank because of Obi, or Zamfara should not bank with FBN

Obi invested govt money into Hero beer a company he is majority owner. The investment is now said to be worth next t Nothing by the current governor

You defended Obi for that egregious act

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (4636) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.