Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1457400 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) (4085) (4086) ... (4653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:16am On Jan 26
Emaprince:

One obvious truth is that lagos is the only state discussed by every one on this thread. The reason is also very obvious.

Also, the only reason rivers politics is talked about always is because of Wike vs fubara battle. It's a war between two elephants and will definitely be discussed across the nation. If such was happening in another state, I'm sure people's interest will remain the same.

There are states and there are states. All states are not equal.

The same thing is also happening in Benue. No one talks about it.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:17am On Jan 26
Sportsweb:
Just because nobody gave a fvck about your ranting yesterday, you ventured into this nonsense. Truly, you are the one that needs to take backseat and shush.

Sorry, who is this again? Some random nonentity trying to establish dominance and get noticed? My claim to supposed notoriety on Nairaland over the last decade stemmed from addressing issues bluntly.

Whether it's attacking men who kiss-up to faceless girls, or girls who think themselves overladies, or, like you, hypocrites who criticise others but don't do same when it concerns one of theirs.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:17am On Jan 26
grin

......make una dey tell person to come jolly merry-go-round anytime e dey happen nah. Thanks to both dudes in the ring, I am well entertained.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:18am On Jan 26
Itsrm:

Well wike vs fubara overshadows that.

Maybe because of the calibre of the person (Wike) involved.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:20am On Jan 26
joseph1832:
Hmm. I didn't even read anything about it on old or new media. Though I read people complaining about it, saying Bini is a hot zone and more than 150 people have been killed or so. Though I couldn't confirm because like I said, I didn't read anything about it...

It was all over the news and social media. The Nairalander I mentioned kept reiterating it, but the TheFlock1 who is a sheeple played blind then.

If it was Rivers State or others, he'd see it. There goes the "kikiki" brainless quotes to troll them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 7:22am On Jan 26
DissTroy:

Sorry, who is this again? Some random nonentity trying to establish dominance and get noticed? My claim to supposed notoriety on Nairaland over the last decade stemmed from addressing issues bluntly.

Whether it's attacking men who kiss-up to faceless girls, or girls who think themselves overladies, or, like you, hypocrites who criticise others but don't do same when it concerns one of theirs.
If you like, cry Today, cry tomorrow, upload oxford dictionary here, the truth Remains nobody here cares about your Akwa Ibom. You guys are unknown and are only remembered when we recite "36 States and Capital"

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 7:24am On Jan 26
DissTroy:

(b]It was all over the news and social media. [/b]The Nairalander I mentioned kept reiterating it, but the TheFlock1 who is a sheeple played blind then.

If it was Rivers State or others, he'd see it. There goes the "kikiki" brainless quotes to troll them.
I didn't read anything about it. Perhaps I missed it.

Cultism in Edo state is almost like tradition. It didn't start today, neither do I believe it will end tomorrow.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:26am On Jan 26
OasisX:
grin

......make una dey tell person to come jolly merry-go-round anytime e dey happen nah. Thanks to both dudes in the ring, I am well entertained.
Some of them quoted me.

I did not even bother to read.

No time for rubbish.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:28am On Jan 26
GrammarNazi1:

Some of them quoted me.

I did not even bother to read.

No time for rubbish.

CAP

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:30am On Jan 26
liveLongNprospa:

CAP

Person wey no fit own him state.

No be small CAP.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:32am On Jan 26
Sportsweb:
If you like, cry Today, cry tomorrow, upload oxford dictionary here, the truth Remains nobody here cares about your Akwa Ibom. You guys are unknown and are only remembered when we recite "36 States and Capital"

You are from Imo State. That already makes you a laughing stock. Imo with cursed with back-to-back bad leaders.

Where you countering Izu just days ago when he insisted there's sit-at-home? You shielded the atrocities going one would rather your kinsman dîes in a crazed fanatical attack than admit the truth.

Take a thousand backward seats! We would mention you when a person who came 4th can be made governor, or government house road is filled with refuse, or every shitty indices. Or sit-at-home.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:34am On Jan 26
I can see you're all butthurt, but I'm not reading your tears, please.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:36am On Jan 26
Drag Lagos, and he comes out with a shield and sword.

But he is not from Lagos

If we needed to define cowardice with an image, it has to be you!

Where are you from?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:38am On Jan 26
joseph1832:
I didn't read anything about it. Perhaps I missed it.

Cultism in Edo state is almost like tradition. It didn't start today, neither do I believe it will end tomorrow.

You can be honest about this. But TheFlint1 and others would play blind to it, only to criticize Rivers. Or agbero in Lagos.

People are getting decimated in his home state daily but places where it's less are more of his concern.

Like the Sportswack dundérhéad who nearly lured his kinsman Izu days back about no sit-at-home in Imo. He'd rather another person dies in the hands of violent agitators than paint his state for what it is - overrun by criminals who hold sway.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:42am On Jan 26
Itsrm:

grin

......states with capital letter 'S' ain't the same with states with small letter 's'. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:42am On Jan 26
Graduate Trainee at an Electrical Engineering Company

*Location* : Lagos

*Qualifications*

Candidates should have a BSc / HND with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) or Upper Credit in Electrical Engineering and related disciplines from recognized institutions.

No experience required

Apply here 👇

https://www.jobsintelregion.com/2024/01/graduate-trainee-at-electrical.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:42am On Jan 26
izzou:

But he is not from Lagos

Where are you from?

You are practically accusing him of what I accuse you of. You criticize Lagos, he defends Lagos. But of you do not do same on your states of origin.

Even at that, he has more tribal claim to defending Lagos as he's Yoruba. Same way I might have been tempted to defend Calabar if I weren't who I am since Efiks are an Ibibio group yet I am not from Cross River.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:45am On Jan 26
Hiring!

Restaurant Operations Manager at Talenthub HR Network

Salary: N150,000 monthly.
Employment Type: Full-time

CV to: career@talenthubng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:45am On Jan 26
Free for all.

A vs B vs C

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:46am On Jan 26
DissTroy:

You are practically accusing him of what I accuse you of. You criticize Lagos, he defends Lagos. But of you do not do same on your states of origin.

Even at that, he has more tribal claim to defending Lagos as he's Yoruba. Same way I might have been tempted to defend Calabar if I weren't who I am since Efiks are an Ibibio group yet I am not from Cross River.

Why are you speaking on his behalf? Trying to prove my point that he is a coward?

I may not be all about budgeting and figures, but I sure talk about my state. I have shown utter disgust on how Soludo has handled insecurity here. My first banter with you was on people suggesting a white woman to be a commisioner in my state.

Now kindly ask him to tell us his state.

Abi na tree e fall from?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:49am On Jan 26
Sportsweb:
Lmao 😂. There's nothing like sit at home. Don't let touts deceive you. From Ikeduru, mbaitolu enter orji, everywhere is booming every Monday

January 7, 2024.

Wicked devious demon! He'd rather his own kinsman who went visiting Imo this year and doesn't know the layout and workings of the state gets murdered by IPOB militants than admit Imo, on Monday especially, is ruled by them.

He'd rather a Nairalander gets murdéréd quietly than admit the truth about his home state, Imo State. Likely resident too. This is the halfwît who wants to criticize other states.

This is the poster child for sociopolitical hypocritical criticisms I have been on about, and more heated yesterday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:49am On Jan 26
Hiring!

Compliance Manager at Appzone Limited

Salary: N500,000 - N1,000,000 Monthly.
Job type: Full-time

Apply via https://t .co/ug8PAdFfkU
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:53am On Jan 26
grin

.......I dey in charge of menu menu. Let it flows bredas.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:06am On Jan 26
DissTroy:

You are wise.

Some people can't even travel on Mondays in their states.

My family and I went to Ebonyi sometimes last year for an important occasion, yet bona-fide indigenes told us that we could not travel back on a Monday.

About four years ago that I had gone there, an indigene (a lady) of the village in Ebonyi on the vehicle with us didn't know the direction home as the road she knew had been blocked due to road construction and it was already very late in the night. We suggested that we asked indigenes of the village we were at which was somewhat close to the village we were going, but it was vehemently opposed by that lady with us and her brother who later came with a bike to direct us home.

We were told that if the indigenes of that village knew we were coming to their own village then we were toast; they would cannibalise us.

Crazy!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:07am On Jan 26
OasisX:
grin

.......I dey in charge of menu menu. Let it flows bredas.

cheesy

That some of us don't talk back does not mean we don't know what to say.

Peace may only be more desirable than vawulence.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:14am On Jan 26
GrammarNazi1:

We were told that if the indigenes of that village knew we were coming to their own village then we were toast; they would cannibalise us.

Crazy!

This is outside of the scope I am advocating for, please. Cannibalism happens in other places too as I stated weeks back on this thread. Any community which fights interstate border/boundary wars likely has a few which still practise cannibalism. In the SS, SE, NC, SW, and maybe other places.

My advocacy is holding our individual state governments accountable. Let's keep to the point, please.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:17am On Jan 26
DissTroy:

This is outside of the scope I am advocating for, please. Cannibalism happens in other places too as I stated weeks back on this thread. Any community which fights interstate border/boundary wars likely has a few which still practices cannibalism. In the SS, SE, NC, SW, and maybe other places.

My advocacy is holding our individual state governments accountable. Let's keep to the point, please.
Certainly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:22am On Jan 26
GrammarNazi1:

You are wise.

My family and I went to Ebonyi sometimes last year for an important occasion, yet bona-fide indigenes told us that we could not travel back on a Monday.

About four years ago that I had gone there, an indigene (a lady) of the village in Ebonyi on the vehicle with us didn't know the direction home as the road she knew had been blocked due to road construction and it was already very late in the night. We suggested that we asked indigenes of the village we were at which was somewhat close to the village we were going, but it was vehemently opposed by that lady with us and her brother who later came with a bike to direct us home.

Crazy!

grin

......aaazzzziiinnnn. Dem go butcher una, then garnish una flesh with ingredients, grill it well and feast on it.

Ọmọ × 100 - tough!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:26am On Jan 26
Sportswebandit, this is how to expose crimes. Notice how I finger one small community at the very fringes of my home state too where a few still practise these barbaric acts. Hopefully, this information would be found useful for anyone who visits places as mentioned in this quoted post.

Unlike you who rather other people and your kinsman die to protect vices and defend your state and avoid painting the true image of things.

You and I are not the same. Way beneath me on a truth scale.

DissTroy:

Not just in Plateau. In interstate boundary communities and inter-tribal boundary communities where there are boundary clashes and wars, they eat human flesh.

I'd freaking name a few of them and it might piss people off. The boundary communities in Iwok Ukem community in Etim Ekpo which have been in eternal boundary wars with the Azumini community of Abia eat flesh. Both the Iwok Ukem side and the Azumini axis.

The Ngwa part of Abia State too.

The Ogojas of Cross River and the clashing boundary intersecting communities of Cross River, Ebonyi, and Benue States. On all three parts.

Whenever you read of communities frequently interrupted by interstate and intertribal boundary clashes , just know they are cánnibals too as they eat the flesh of their captives/victims.
It's no coincidence that they are very dexterous with matchetes. If you ever get into a fight with people from these areas and they pull machetes, 99 out of 100, they'd use them to cause grave bodily harm.

Also, in these areas when thieves are caught, the thieves would most likely be cánnibalised. It's an unwritten rule. The lynching or jungle justice is a means to an end. If you ever have cause to visit these areas, don't eat any meat you haven't certified the source. Or don't even spend the night as a rule I adhere to.

Anyone from these areas on this thread who wants to deny this should engage so I'd mention specific names and places.

Cännibalîsm is still very much around in relatively few remote Nìgeriān communities from North to South, in all geopolitical zones.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:29am On Jan 26
OasisX:

grin

......aaazzzziiinnnn. Dem go butcher una, then garnish una flesh with ingredients, grill it well and feast on it.

Ọmọ × 100 - tough!
This is just to say no be everytime be Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, or maybe Rivers, Rivers, Rivers.

No be only Lagos dey Nigeria abeg.

Let's hold our state governors accountable.

Imagine state governors that can't end Monday sit-at-home in their states?

Some of those states cannot even stand alone without the intervention of the FG, yet they can't hold their state governors accountable.

It's only Lagos, Lagos, and Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by joseph1832(m): 8:30am On Jan 26
izzou:

But he is not from Lagos

Where are you from?
Why should anybody be dragging Lagos when, if examine critically, their state is worse of?

That sounds like misplaced priority to me.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:33am On Jan 26
GrammarNazi1:

You are wise.

Crazy!
Bros no offense but if they really want to do that it's not a bad thing coming from someone that supported tribal war and the inhumane acts giving to the other tribes during the election
I wonder what you are doing in another man's land
Like i said no offense grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) (4085) (4086) ... (4653) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Eunoiaa(f), OasisX, GrammarNazi1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.