Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1456609 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) ... (4650) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:10am On Jan 30
BlueRayDick:

At this point , I guess this is where we need our media to come in. For all we know this guy just be capping , speculating or saying it the way it is with a little garnishing here and there .

I believe a national daily like punch or vanguard should talk to oil and gas experts to get a true picture of things and then do an editorial on this issue . I believe when that is done, the federal government will have no choice but to respond and tell us exactly what is going on. They may not want to respond to a random tweet from a blue tick account on Twitter

That's not a random guy sadly.
That's the same person buhari wanted to give appointment or had even given and the apc youths went up in arms.
He is the director of BudgIT

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:13am On Jan 30

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:15am On Jan 30
liveLongNprospa:

That's not a random guy sadly.
That's the same person buhari wanted to give appointment or had even given and the apc youths went up in arms.
He is the director of BudgIT

Oh! I didn’t know the guy before now.

Let’s hope the government will respond and not just wish the story away. The points raised by him in those tweets should be of serious concern to everybody o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:15am On Jan 30
BlueRayDick:
I’m not worried about exchange rate because your salary will be in Naira - Tinubu, July 2022
Only God knows what he'd been smoking when he made that statement.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:17am On Jan 30
Unlimited22:

Only God knows what he'd been smoking when he made that statement.

swiz123:

Our president even at his age still smokes freshly imported Canadian loud, what do you expect?

He was definitely on something not available Over The Counter in pharmacies . See the video below:

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/FwsTx9gwUYFqVWPk/?mibextid=WC7FNe
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:24am On Jan 30
Nobody wan sell again? shocked

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by sod09(m): 7:25am On Jan 30
Una no get any regards for Una president at all 🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 7:28am On Jan 30
Itsrm:
Nobody wan sell again? shocked

Aswear 😂😆

Everybody don lock shop, throwaway key.

It's f**kin bad

If you buy, u dey lose. If you sell, you dey lose
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:30am On Jan 30
Guy.. Remember when we were called unpatriotic for advising people to hold 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:31am On Jan 30
Incognito9:

Aswear 😂😆

Everybody don lock shop, throwaway key.

It's f**kin bad

If you watch that video in the link BlueRayDick posted, the signs were there all along. How did we not see it on time?

If dollar like make e enter 5000, Tinubu no send anybody papa

Meanwhile, where is Oasisx. Been a while. Hope all is well?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:32am On Jan 30
BlueRayDick:

Oh! I didn’t know the guy before now.

Let’s hope the government will respond and not just wish the story away. The points raised by him in those tweets should be of serious concern to everybody o

Lmao..
E nor get explanation wey we fit explain.

Na to scale up production.
To make it worse, we apparently dropped from 35 or so Wells to about 20 something wells in 2023.
And it's said we need about 10 billion dollars worth of investment into the oil sector before our daily production quota goes up 😁.

Nihilistjnr you might be right
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 7:39am On Jan 30
izzou:
This video never gets old

"We dey beat" grin

https://www.facebook.com/reel/176398485550058?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=UyTHkb
E spell am out clearly for them grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:40am On Jan 30
izzou:

"We dey beat" grin

Ijaw people no get filter for mouth. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:41am On Jan 30
Itsrm:

If you watch that video in the link BlueRayDick posted, the signs were there all along. How did we not see it on time?

If dollar like make e enter 5000, Tinubu no send anybody papa

Meanwhile, where is Oasisx. Been a while. Hope all is well?

To think that people even tried to explain it away. When I say people, I mean individuals who are highly educated o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:48am On Jan 30
BlueRayDick:

To think that people even tried to explain it away. When I say people, I mean individuals who are highly educated o.

Na wetin make me even remember Oasisx. On this thread, he and Raumdeuter were the chief defenders before the election.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:50am On Jan 30
Itsrm:

Na wetin make me even remember Oasisx. On this thread, he and Raumdeuter were the chief defenders before the election.

So it wasn't out of love😅.

BTW my own is simple, if you are supporting this government and getting nothing in return from this monstrosity. Then you are a fool

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:02am On Jan 30
KingTom:

E spell am out clearly for them grin grin
BlueRayDick:

Ijaw people no get filter for mouth. grin

Imagine this kind person as governor grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:05am On Jan 30
izzou:

He fit order any LG chairman or Commissioner to be flogged publicly if dem do anyhow cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:18am On Jan 30
liveLongNprospa:

So it wasn't out of love😅.

BTW my own is simple, if you are supporting this government and getting nothing in return from this monstrosity. Then you are a fool

You too like trouble grin

The most important thing is that I remembered him. What made me remember him is not as important
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:21am On Jan 30
Itsrm:

You too like trouble grin

The most important thing is that I remembered him. What made me remember him is not as important

But I'm not a trouble maker nau.

Guy no honestly.
What was one thing balablu said that would make him be supported 😭.

8 months in and we are even more bleeped that ever

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:26am On Jan 30
Not obidients but Na Buharist and Batist faceoff go sweet pass wella going forward and towards 2027,accusations and counter accusations of incompetence,Bashir and seyi law started it the other day,more to come....

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:29am On Jan 30
Amigoss:
Not obidients but Na Buharist and Batist faceoff go sweet pass wella going forward and towards 2027,accusations and counter accusations of incompetence,Bashir and seyi law started it the other day,more to come....

They've been at it sinceee.
But e nor matter.
Come 2027, those guys go align.
They share a mutual hate for anything Peter Obi😂

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:32am On Jan 30
Amigoss:

Have u not seen Seyi Law dragging Bashir Ahmad because he( Bashir Ahmad) is complaining about banditry & kidnapping under Tinubu’s administration ? grin

He Dey vex say Ahmad no raise am when he dey work with Buhari
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:37am On Jan 30
izzou:

"Sir is it true that the protesters were dispersed violently"?

"WE DEY TEARGAS"!!!

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 8:49am On Jan 30
See inec dey owe upon all the billions those thieves collected to give us primary school election.

If nah me be air force, I go bomb them 😆

If person dey owe you last year, just know the amount he's owning you is diminishing. You're on the losing side.

https://www.nairaland.com/7985385/bye-eections-clear-debt-serve-better
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:03am On Jan 30
izzou:

"We dey beat" grin

Riverine people dey sweet my belle well well 😂😂😂😂

As e dey be na so them dey tell you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:32am On Jan 30
BlueRayDick:

Only God knows what he was high on the day he made that statement 🤦‍♂️

Yeah. The thing never made sense but then again, I am no economist.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:34am On Jan 30
izzou:

"We dey beat" grin

Hahaha.

Some of these things look like skits.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:41am On Jan 30
There is a massive demand for solar energy in Nigeria as fuel and diesel prices continue to skyrocket. This demand makes the Solar Energy industry very attractive and viable leading to increased demand for solar professionals.

There is an opportunity for individuals to be a part of this new and fast-growing industry, by starting a career in Solar.

The Energy Talent Company is currently taking applications from talented individuals who want to start a ful�lling career in Solar Energy.

Under the Talent Corps program, applicants can either train to be Solar Technicians (Solar installers, Solar Designers, Solar Operations and Maintenance o�cers) or Customer Service representatives in the Solar Energy Industry.

Successful applicants of this program will gain the following:
• Access to over 250+ hours of combined online and o�ine training.
• Job placement opportunities for applicants who complete the program • Expert professional support and career development
• Access to a community of seasoned solar professionals in the industry.

Application link: http://energytalentco.com/apply/

Application deadline: 9th of February 2024

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:19am On Jan 30
liveLongNprospa:

They've been at it sinceee.
But e nor matter.
Come 2027, those guys go align.
They share a mutual hate for anything Peter Obi😂

I pray he doesn't contest and retires from politics so people like Soyinka,soludo will be happy,the damage obi and obidients has done to Nigeria is too much....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 10:29am On Jan 30
https://www.nairaland.com/7985512/30300000-igp-sts-extortion-abuja

Blueraydick, see these police officers and how much they made in a day.. Probably ten times their annual salary...

The only reason they aren't rejoicing is because they've been caught but how many of these incidents get reported..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:38am On Jan 30
larride:

Yes, they were able to wipe out over 400 in a day. I doubt that's sustainable.

Hopefully the CBN is able to clear all these backlog issue, I'm hearing foreign airlines that have their funds trapped will be getting it next week.

If CBN is able to achieve this, more confidence will return into the market with more investment which will bring in more needed forex.

One thing is certain, Cardoso wont do things the way Emefiele did them, hopefully he gets it right.

E be like Cardi B and Meffy baby dey suck the same penis😁

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) ... (4650) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), GrammarNazi1(m), YoungB1a(m), larride(m), raumdeuter, Olowunl01, Theflint1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.