Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1437967 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) ... (4630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:31am On Feb 05
BlueRayDick:

The problem now is instead of Davido and his fans taking it in good faith and go back to the drawing board; some of them online have bee calling for Grammy's boycott from all afrobeat artistes.

There's this Sope guy that has been wailing since daybreak calling naija artistes to stop submitting their work.

I believe Davido and his fans invested so much emotions in those 3 nominations and that's why they've found it hard to accept the outcome. He should go back to the studio to cook and avoid all those Iskaba, keke napep rhymes. Next year is another year.

Like u rightly said, after the loss Burna had to go back and became intentional with his music and gave it crossover appeal. I believe same can work for Davido

30BG is lagging behind FC and Burnaboy stans.

Na normal agenda sturvs. I used to be a star player for FC before Burna activated my release clause grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:37am On Feb 05
nihilistjnr:

30BG is lagging behind FC and Burnaboy stans.

Na normal agenda sturvs. I used to be a star player for FC before Burna activated my release clause grin

Burna got me too. He don leave all of them behind in terms of performance, showmanship, quality of music, lyricism, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:42am On Feb 05
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:43am On Feb 05
Una just dey wake up to wetin we see for Burna since 2013

Burna delivers a high level on any genre and any style from RnB to Ragga to Afrojuju to Afrobeats to HipHop, not to talk of stage performance. Nobody is in his cadre. It's an insult to mention him with any Nigerian artiste

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 11:44am On Feb 05
BlueRayDick:

Burna got me too. He don leave all of them behind in terms of performance, showmanship, quality of music, lyricism, etc.
He's the most universal, and his stage performance is actually unrivalled.

Like he no get mate for stage performance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:50am On Feb 05
See 30BG people dey report Grammy’s account because their fave win . Smh

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C29hVJdsL4I/?igsh=MTY0NTlvbmFwY21udg==

Tunde Ednut don wail tire since midnight . When Wizkid and Burnaboy didn’t win dem Tunde Ednut no call out Grammy’s o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:51am On Feb 05
Unlimited22:

He's the most universal, and his stage performance is actually unrivalled.

Like he no get mate for stage performance.

He’s actually number 1 in Africa ; nobody comes close .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:56am On Feb 05
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:58am On Feb 05
iamoyindamola:

Grammy no be charity awards na

How far All the queens men season 3?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:55pm On Feb 05
izzou:
Anybody protesting should be arrested.

Ahnnn ahnnn,Niger State people are holding their governor responsible na grin....

Na only Lagos,protest is banned and protesters can be arrested,we can go to our state to hold our governors responsible by protesting and grounding economic activities there...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 1:20pm On Feb 05
Kidnap the citizens, pay the kidnappers

Visit the victims, take pictures and thank the president.

Rinse and repeat 😎
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05
BlueRayDick:

How far All the queens men season 3?
9jarocks have it all but na 480p
Can you do with that?
Ibime go back to watch this again and come back to apologize, na yesterday i start e make sense die i stopped because of arsenal match.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You they see how bully abu abel they get bullied
This life no balance at all, a bully can be bullied grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:22pm On Feb 05
This CJN Ariwoola really take nepotism as serious business. He no dey even bother whether people complain or murmur sef

https://www.nairaland.com/7991441/cjn-ariwoola-appoints-daughter-judge
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:25pm On Feb 05
afrodoc2:

Does NNPC pay way less than Chevron, Shell etc?

Yes. NNPC na ministry, my friend that worked there told me say no money as salary but when you rise and become Oga many packages dey and egunje from producing companies wey go dey reach your hand

Chevron Shell salary fit be like 3 times NNPC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:26pm On Feb 05
iamoyindamola:

9jarocks have it all but na 480p
Can you do with that?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You they see how bully abu abel they get bullied
This life no balance at all, a bully can be bullied grin grin

I prefer the 720p; if u know any site that has it on 720p just lemme know. If not, maybe na that 480p I go still manage.

That Abu Abel matter, I just dey laugh. Dem wan use government power deal with am . Since he claims he has proper title documents, he should go to court . Although we all know the court fit take 10 years before judgement go come out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:26pm On Feb 05
BlueRayDick:
This CJN Ariwoola really take nepotism as serious business. He no dey even bother whether people complain or murmur sef

https://www.nairaland.com/7991441/cjn-ariwoola-appoints-daughter-judge

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05
BlueRayDick:

Real people who know quality music. Then there's another group of very loud people who posit Shalli-whatever towers above anyone to ever hold a mic from Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05
Ibime:

Burna delivers a high level on any genre and any style from RnB to Ragga to Afrojuju to Afrobeats to HipHop, not to talk of stage performance. Nobody is in his cadre. It's an insult to mention him with any Nigerian artiste

No ragga artiste on the continent has been able to match Burna's "Like To Party" 11 years after, both for lyrics, composition, video quality, and longetivity. And he's not even a ragga artiste. Before him, it was only Shank's 2008 "Julie".
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05
BlueRayDick:

I prefer the 720p; if u know any site that has it on 720p just lemme know. If not, maybe na that 480p I go still manage.

That Abu Abel matter, I just dey laugh. Dem wan use government power deal with am . Since he claims he has proper title documents, he should go to court . Although we all know the court fit take 10 years before judgement go come out.
You have to give it to tyler perry, My index search is not leading anywhere
Even torrent is giving me just 2 episode of the 13 released
Let me ask around for better quality
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:46pm On Feb 05
Okon you can Cry today,cry tomorrow,cry everyday...he's bigger than any anyone who identifies as an artist from your akwa-ibom

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:49pm On Feb 05
nihilistjnr:

grin grin

The baba no send anybody; he's retiring August and he must settle all his family members before he throws in the towel.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:50pm On Feb 05
DissTroy:

Real people who know quality music. Then there's another group of very loud people who posit Shalli-whatever towers above anyone to ever hold a mic from Nigeria.

Burna is who he thinks he is and MORE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:50pm On Feb 05
iamoyindamola:

You have to give it to tyler perry, My index search is not leading anywhere
Even torrent is giving me just 2 episode of the 13 released
Let me ask around for better quality

Alright
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05
Amigoss:
Okon you can Cry today,cry tomorrow,cry everyday...he's bigger than any anyone who identifies as an artist from your akwa-ibom
cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:09pm On Feb 05
raumdeuter:

Yes. NNPC na ministry, my friend that worked there told me say no money as salary but when you rise and become Oga many packages dey and egunje from producing companies wey go dey reach your hand

Chevron Shell salary fit be like 3 times NNPC

Oh ok. Makes sense.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 2:09pm On Feb 05
I go begin dey do shalli props for here so some Caro white ambassador tears go full basket...

"Real people who know quality music" but them use make me sweat,make me water lyrics collect Grammy for una hand...ode🤡🤡

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05
Incognito9:
Kidnap the citizens, pay the kidnappers

Visit the victims, take pictures and thank the president.

Rinse and repeat 😎
grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05
Amigoss:
This hot afternoon.....your already throwing shots...
Take one beer for my head make you calm down o..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 2:25pm On Feb 05
Feminists and lesbians have same things in common cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:29pm On Feb 05
https://nairametrics.com/2024/02/05/2-4-billion-fx-backlog-not-valid-for-settlement-cardoso/

The Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Yemi Cardoso, has said that about $2.4 billion foreign exchange backlog is not valid for settlement.

In an exclusive interview with Arise Television on Monday, Cardoso clarified that out of the initially reported $7 billion FX liabilities of the federal government, about $2.4 billion were identified as invalid following a forensic audit by Deloitte Management Consultant.

The audit’s findings showed various infractions, including non-existent entities and unauthorized FX allocations, making these liabilities invalid.

Cardoso said:

“We contracted Deloitte Management Consultant to do a forensic of all these obligations and to tell us what was valid and what was not. Of course, we were committed to ensuring that we would pay all valid transactions.
“The result that came out of this was startling in a great respect; it was quite startling. We discovered that of the roughly $7 billion, about $2.4 had issues, which we believed had no business being there – and the infractions from that range from so many things. For example, not having valid import documents and in some cases, even entities that did not exist and in some cases, beneficiaries and account parties that asked for FX and got more than they asked for. And those who didn’t even ask for any and got. So, there was a whole load of infractions there, which I said amounted to about $2.4 billion out of the $7 billion headline figure
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pkasso(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05
Ibime:

Bros, dey calm down. Afrojuju ke? grin grin Next thing, you go mention Apala grin

Burna's good. The best at the moment. But I think you need to calm down with the worship. Wizkid is more than a worthy rival, IMO. He has had more success on the home front and has the longevity to back his argument. Burna's success was propelled by the Black diaspora, not his home base. An inversion of the natural process of 'blowing'. It was when he started getting international recognition, starting with 'Ye' that people began to jump on his train. You can't be the GOAT of something as tribal as Afrobeats if it took foreigners for your own people to truly recognise you.

This constant fellating of Burna is why he keeps misbehaving and thinks he's tiers above everyone else. Throwing his colleagues under the bus in interviews. He is very good at what he does, no doubt but saying it's an insult to mention him alongside other Nigerian artistes is disrespecting the numerous talented artistes we have in the industry.

12 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realmrsean: 2:57pm On Feb 05

(1) (2) (3) ... (4123) (4124) (4125) (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) ... (4630) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Mrphilia, obainojazz(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.