Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1445254 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) (4178) ... (4632) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pkasso(m): 9:11am On Feb 12
A001:

Not a bad outing overall.
The boys tried, getting to the final but yesterday was a massive letdown. The cowardly manner in which they lost made it even more painful. Dem seriously fall hand.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:16am On Feb 12
pkasso:
Lol. The thing pain me pass as I expect oh. I couldn't sleep well through out the night. This morning, na one kain headache follow me wake up. And I no carry SE for head like that.
They exceeded my expectation honestly
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:23am On Feb 12
pkasso:
The boys tried, getting to the final but yesterday was a massive letdown. The cowardly manner in which they lost made it even more painful. Dem seriously fall hand.
True, but they actually exceeded expectations of many people. At the beginning of the tournament, many Nigerians had written them off even before the first game, due to their lacklustre form at the pre-AFCON stage.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:36am On Feb 12
akwesenana:

I don't know if I'm the only one that's not pained at all.

So long we defeated those Banana children, I dey alright, walahi.

I didn’t watch the match. My expectation was low from time. The team does not have top level quality and the coach is mediocre.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 9:38am On Feb 12
pkasso:
Lol. The thing pain me pass as I expect oh. I couldn't sleep well through out the night. This morning, na one kain headache follow me wake up. And I no carry SE for head like that.
Lol
I got to the hospital this morning and my coworkers are asking me what the problem is.

E pain me pass as I expect. When Haller scored I left the viewing centre because I knew the game was done but I kept hoping I'll hear GOAL on my way home.

Man yesterday was a big letdown.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 9:43am On Feb 12
afrodoc2:

I didn’t watch the match. My expectation was low from time. The team does not have top level quality and the coach is mediocre.
IMO, the team exceeded all expectations. I feel it's more of ineptitude on the coach's part than team quality.

I don't think the Ivoriens get squad pass us like that.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WantsandMore: 10:11am On Feb 12
Itsrm:

From their site. No allow middle men scam you o
You know you're paying in USD right?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:13am On Feb 12
WantsandMore:

That's from their website boss man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WantsandMore: 10:18am On Feb 12
liveLongNprospa:

That's from their website boss man.
yeah but you can't pay with your debit Nigeria card . You need a USD virtual card or a dollar card
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:20am On Feb 12
WantsandMore:
yeah but you can't pay with your debit Nigeria card . You need a USD virtual card or a dollar card
you can't pay with all debit cards just like you can't use all debit cards to pay for netflix.
It doesn't change the price
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WantsandMore: 10:22am On Feb 12
liveLongNprospa:
you can't pay with all debit cards just like you can't use all debit cards to pay for netflix.
It doesn't change the price
that's where the problem is, how much do you think is naira to dollar rates now cos the bank won't sell
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:34am On Feb 12
WantsandMore:
Access Bank Visa card works. Be like you don go buy all those 900k STARLINK and you no wan gree grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:46am On Feb 12
User09:

A more likely scenario than him telling his boss his preference on a work trip

Exactly, And the weather was bad lamba he is narrating,is he a Meteorologists or knows more than the pilot?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 10:51am On Feb 12
Theflint1:
Access Bank Visa card works. Be like you don go buy all those 900k STARLINK and you no wan gree grin

Really and with no limit?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:53am On Feb 12
Amigoss:

Exactly, And the weather was bad lamba he is narrating,is he a Meteorologists or knows more than the pilot?

But preliminary report suggest helicopter crashed due to weather conditions. So maybe the PA did indeed told his boss he didn't want to fly and the boss shrugged it off like " Na u sabi".

Not all bosses are "terror" that their subordinates can tell their mind u know.

United States authorities on Sunday said preliminary reports suggest that the chopper crash that killed Group Chief Executive Officer of Access Holding Plc, Herbert Wigwe, his Wife, son and others was because of wintry weather conditions.

Speaking during a media briefing Saturday (3 am Nigerian time, Sunday), a National Transportation Safety Board member, Michael Graham, said officials were on the scene to gather perishable evidence.

“Witness reports of the weather conditions during the accident suggest rain and a wintry mix.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/11/wigwe-us-authorities-give-reason-helicopter-crashed/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:59am On Feb 12
BlueRayDick:

But preliminary report suggest helicopter crashed due to weather conditions. So maybe the PA did indeed told his boss he didn't want to fly and the boss shrugged it off like " Na u sabi".

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/11/wigwe-us-authorities-give-reason-helicopter-crashed/

man - at least two kids below 10.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:01am On Feb 12
BlueRayDick:

Then this should mean the boss risked not only his life but that of his family's and perhaps the pilot was suicidal because if the PA told his boss,the pilot is privy to the weather info as well....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WantsandMore: 11:01am On Feb 12
Theflint1:
Oh my...I didn't know
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:04am On Feb 12
Amigoss:

He is a Nigerian....and Nigerians like respecting their instincts.

I hate night travels ....and If I reject a road travel with my boss at night, and bandits attacks them on the way, does that mean I planned it with his attackers?

Dude probably saw the weather and feared that it might be dangerous. The pilot or whoever that cleared him might be more experienced than him, but that one concern them. He obeyed his instinct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:06am On Feb 12
Amigoss:

Then this should mean the boss risked not only his life but that of his family's and perhaps the pilot was suicidal because if the PA told his boss,the pilot is privy to the weather info as well....
Exactly, from what i have been reading online
He is very notorious in taking such risk
The pilot must be another greedy individual to agree to such trip
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:12am On Feb 12
Emaprince:

I hate night travels ....and If I reject a road travel with my boss at night, and bandits attacks them on the way, does that mean I planned it with his attackers?

Dude probably saw the weather and feared that it might be dangerous. The pilot or whoever that cleared him might be more experienced than him, but that one concern them. He obeyed his instinct.

Na the Koko be this....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:12am On Feb 12
iamoyindamola:

Exactly, from what i have been reading online
He is very notorious in taking such risk
The pilot must be another greedy individual to agree to such trip

This should be it then
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:13am On Feb 12
Amigoss:

The man was a pastor.

Dr Ola Brown who once flew with him in her tribute to him narrated how they flew together in a doggy copter and the man slept all through the flight while they were scared to death. The man obviously believed in the saying " when it is ur time, It is ur time"

I guess the PA doesn't and the man most likely felt he lacked faith.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:16am On Feb 12
GloriousGbola:

man - at least two kids below 10.

Chai! He will need friends like Aig-Imoukuede to come through for him to take care of those kids like theirs.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:17am On Feb 12
BlueRayDick:

The man was a pastor.

Dr Ola Brown who once flew with him in her tribute to him narrated how they flew together in a doggy copter and the man slept all through the flight while they were scared to death. The man obviously believed in the saying " when it is ur time, It is ur time"

Wow😲,he is fond of the risk....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:21am On Feb 12
Emaprince:

Exactly. Just like myself, I have aversion for anything traveling. I only travel when it is necessary and I always try as much as possible to avoid night traveling. When I tell people that since Buhari's first term I've not even entered Lagos-Ibadan expressway they sometimes wonder how is that possible.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:24am On Feb 12
Amigoss:

Wow😲,he is fond of the risk....

So u see, the PA having worked with him for a while may have known him to always ride his luck. And that one no get heart for all those kind blood pressure inducing journey.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:26am On Feb 12
Amigoss:

This should be it then
So unfortunate he risk the lives of his family along with it
I read there was a time he convinced a pilot to fly partially faulty plane
True or false i no know
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:28am On Feb 12
BlueRayDick:

The man was a pastor.

Oh i just posted about this now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:29am On Feb 12
BlueRayDick:

So u see, the PA having worked with him for a while may have known him to always ride his luck. And that one no get heart for all those kind blood pressure inducing journey.
I saw the real picture yesterday, the PA be like emi ko ni eni ema pa
Some people get mind sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:02pm On Feb 12
iamoyindamola:

I saw the real picture yesterday, the PA be like emi ko ni eni ema pa
Some people get mind sha

Na why I tell u say person no need to suspect the PA.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12
pkasso:
How are we all feeling this morning?

Super Eagles remains my first love before club football so e pain me. I no go lie. But I have moved on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4172) (4173) (4174) (4175) (4176) (4177) (4178) ... (4632) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Olowunl01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.